Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 09:24
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 01:26
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 00:43
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 00:26

Da think prob reading too much into that lol tho personally I wouldn’t b doing that to my ex lol
Haha. Thought I was the only one who caught that. She does bang into Keira (it’s hilarious) and gives her a half hug before hugging high diving someone else. I didn’t see it as erotic. Lol. But I did see it as being very comfortable with Keira, which again would be odd if they’ve split. But these two are the strangest human beings I think I’ve ever observed so it tracks. Sure, why not bang your body into your ex like that!?!?
Lucy also grabs Keira’s waist in that celebration. I don’t know what to think. I’ve been certain they’ve split. Were Leah and Jordan this touchy freely after they broke up?
Just seen this. Hilarious (in slow motion anyway). Not sure she would do that to anyone else??? Or maybe it is common in celebrations as other anon said and we are just not watching them over and over and zooming in.

Don’t jump on me but anyone else get the feeling bronze isn’t enjoying her football right now. I know she’s learning Catalan etc but I don’t believe for a second she’s enjoying the way she is being used on the pitch. She’s hardly had any impact going forward apart from the occasional headed goal. She is still making forward runs but not receiving the ball and then that just leaves her out of position and she gets ripped apart by the fans. Bet she loves reading constantly about how Barca’s weakest position is their right back. It will be interesting to see what happens in the summer if they do sign Ona or Ashley Lawrence. A month or so ago I thought that Keira would maybe leave in the summer but now depending on if she gets enough game time when Alexia is back I actually see her fitting in quite well long term. I think Lucy may be the one to leave before her contract is up. Anyone else?
Going to have to disagree with you there. She looks to me like she likes the change and playing a different style. She knows she's not the star player she used to be, but she's been playing so much better than when she was at City, where she was genuinely depressed. She has a spring in her step now. Keep in mind that Barcelona football is all about the midfield. The defenders always get left out or criticised the most, followed by the forwards. Of course Keira would fit right in. With her, Aitana, Patri and Alexia you basically have the four greatest midfielders in the world, and that'll be likely followed soon by Pina and Mariona. It's their stage, while Lucy, Rolfo, Paredes (in many ways even Mapi) and the strikers, etc, are all supporting players.
I agree with this. You also have to put the criticism in context. It comes from about 5-10 accounts on twitter from what I see. They are no one’s. The general consensus for Lucy has been very good. It’s just the stupid accounts that desperately want Ona/Ashley Lauren to be there. Lucy has not really received any criticism from anybody prominent on there, generally the football accounts seem to think she’s playing well. It’s just some general haters on there that unfortunately seem to take over a lot of the woso community on there. The club seem to adore her so obviously have no concerns. I agree it can’t be nice to see though but Lucy has always had quite strong criticism- she’s used to it. I’d say 90% of the stuff on twitter is good.

Reactions:

Re: English Football Ladies

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 09:41
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 09:30
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 09:24
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 01:26
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 00:43

Haha. Thought I was the only one who caught that. She does bang into Keira (it’s hilarious) and gives her a half hug before hugging high diving someone else. I didn’t see it as erotic. Lol. But I did see it as being very comfortable with Keira, which again would be odd if they’ve split. But these two are the strangest human beings I think I’ve ever observed so it tracks. Sure, why not bang your body into your ex like that!?!?
Lucy also grabs Keira’s waist in that celebration. I don’t know what to think. I’ve been certain they’ve split. Were Leah and Jordan this touchy freely after they broke up?
Just seen this. Hilarious (in slow motion anyway). Not sure she would do that to anyone else??? Or maybe it is common in celebrations as other anon said and we are just not watching them over and over and zooming in.

Don’t jump on me but anyone else get the feeling bronze isn’t enjoying her football right now. I know she’s learning Catalan etc but I don’t believe for a second she’s enjoying the way she is being used on the pitch. She’s hardly had any impact going forward apart from the occasional headed goal. She is still making forward runs but not receiving the ball and then that just leaves her out of position and she gets ripped apart by the fans. Bet she loves reading constantly about how Barca’s weakest position is their right back. It will be interesting to see what happens in the summer if they do sign Ona or Ashley Lawrence. A month or so ago I thought that Keira would maybe leave in the summer but now depending on if she gets enough game time when Alexia is back I actually see her fitting in quite well long term. I think Lucy may be the one to leave before her contract is up. Anyone else?
Going to have to disagree with you there. She looks to me like she likes the change and playing a different style. She knows she's not the star player she used to be, but she's been playing so much better than when she was at City, where she was genuinely depressed. She has a spring in her step now. Keep in mind that Barcelona football is all about the midfield. The defenders always get left out or criticised the most, followed by the forwards. Of course Keira would fit right in. With her, Aitana, Patri and Alexia you basically have the four greatest midfielders in the world, and that'll be likely followed soon by Pina and Mariona. It's their stage, while Lucy, Rolfo, Paredes (in many ways even Mapi) and the strikers, etc, are all supporting players.
I agree with this. You also have to put the criticism in context. It comes from about 5-10 accounts on twitter from what I see. They are no one’s. The general consensus for Lucy has been very good. It’s just the stupid accounts that desperately want Ona/Ashley Lauren to be there. Lucy has not really received any criticism from anybody prominent on there, generally the football accounts seem to think she’s playing well. It’s just some general haters on there that unfortunately seem to take over a lot of the woso community on there. The club seem to adore her so obviously have no concerns. I agree it can’t be nice to see though but Lucy has always had quite strong criticism- she’s used to it. I’d say 90% of the stuff on twitter is good.
X2
I see these accounts and they just hate Lucy. Even when she’s played really well they have a go. One calls her lucifer ffs. Last night she was one of the highest rated players, but everything was still her fault according to them.she evokes quite strong reactions for whatever reason.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think Lucy looks like she loves it there but I am curious what will happen if Ona or Ashley does come ( I’m actually not sure they will- I think Ona will stay at Utd and Ashley may go Chelsea) but that will be interesting. Lucy might try and move to ensure her minutes. Although Ashley can obviously play lb well too and relieve Rolfo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 06:30
Lucy pinching Mariona's but (in a totally non pervy way) is just the cutest thing. I love that they're so close.
Yes they definitely do seem close. It will be interesting to see who Keira has brunch with today. Assuming she does. If mariona is there i would bet my bottom dollar Lucy will be there too. I don’t think you get bum pinching close without brunching too….

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 10:05
Guest wrote:
Lucy pinching Mariona's but (in a totally non pervy way) is just the cutest thing. I love that they're so close.
Yes they definitely do seem close. It will be interesting to see who Keira has brunch with today. Assuming she does. If mariona is there i would bet my bottom dollar Lucy will be there too. I don’t think you get bum pinching close without brunching too….
Lucy’s mum is in Barcelona

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 10:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Do we know she’s there for sure? She said next week- may mean for Wednesdays match.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think it’s clear Lucy is closest with Mariona and Oshoala- which I love.
She also seems to have very friendly interactions with panos in the pitch, obviously Salma and Geyse, Frido too but I do wonder if her newer AMC friendliness has put the Mapi distance in there. They seem fine ( I don’t think they’ve fallen out or anything) but they have changed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Fuck me- Keira’s just as wierd as Lucy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Keira liking Magull again seems to be more than fan girl

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 10:28

I don't know, I change my mind about these two every day :lol:
Are such scenes ex-friendly or back-together-vibes? We will probably never know :dramaqueen:

By the way, Keira liked the latest dog photo.

And with that: have a nice sunday girls

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 11:16
Guest wrote:

Are such scenes ex-friendly or back-together-vibes? We will probably never know :dramaqueen:

Back if they ever fully split do think they had argued big before Keira tan to her little German friends and it could have been about that, so unless ACC reappears at Wembley in which case think Lucy will hang Keira out to dry on return to Barcelona.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 11:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Back if they ever fully split do think they had argued big before Keira tan to her little German friends and it could have been about that, so unless ACC reappears at Wembley in which case think Lucy will hang Keira out to dry on return to Barcelona.
Something more than her grandad dying for sure happened before ACC. She was clearly off with Lucy. Grief aside. If she’s the same next camp I almost hope Lucy does cut her off- it’s not normal behaviour and doesn’t bode well for any kind of future anyway. Regardless of whose at fault.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 11:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Something more than her grandad dying for sure happened before ACC. She was clearly off with Lucy. Grief aside. If she’s the same next camp I almost hope Lucy does cut her off- it’s not normal behaviour and doesn’t bode well for any kind of future anyway. Regardless of whose at fault.
When was this? After Keira finished talking to weir? Or is this a different match? Who is in black?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 11:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

When was this? After Keira finished talking to weir? Or is this a different match? Who is in black?
It’s Mariona and pina. I think it’s after all the celebrations and weir chat. Before they left the pitch.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 11:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It’s Mariona and pina. I think it’s after all the celebrations and weir chat. Before they left the pitch.
Hmmm. I mean Lucy is smiling. But she’s not smiling big, even though Keira is doing one of her cute/funny impressions. Not that Lucy needs to smile big all the time.

I just feel like I need Lucy smiling BIG heart eyes to believe at this point. Otherwise it’s just friend vibes…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
How do we know this…?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 12:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
How do we know this…?
Her mum commented on one of her post "see you next week" :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 12:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Hmmm. I mean Lucy is smiling. But she’s not smiling big, even though Keira is doing one of her cute/funny impressions. Not that Lucy needs to smile big all the time.

I just feel like I need Lucy smiling BIG heart eyes to believe at this point. Otherwise it’s just friend vibes…
Yeah I know what you mean- it’s kind of a whatever smile. Tbf, I know we can’t see Mariona or pinas faces but they don’t look to be laughing or anything ( from what we can see body wise) so might just not be that funny. We don’t know what they’re discussing do we so might just be totally out of context.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 12:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah I know what you mean- it’s kind of a whatever smile. Tbf, I know we can’t see Mariona or pinas faces but they don’t look to be laughing or anything ( from what we can see body wise) so might just not be that funny. We don’t know what they’re discussing do we so might just be totally out of context.
Da x2. Good that they are together. There is clearly no hard feelings. We can put that to bed right? But I need BIG heart Lucy eyes too. Otherwise it’s just teammates/friends chatting after a match.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 12:52
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 12:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da x2. Good that they are together. There is clearly no hard feelings. We can put that to bed right? But I need BIG heart Lucy eyes too. Otherwise it’s just teammates/friends chatting after a match.
There would be chatting like that after 7 years if they were just friends/ teammates- their in love, but Wembley will decide if Stanway plays a part with Keira it will destroy them and Lucy will walk away

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Different subject, I don’t know how to post things. Can anyone post the photo of Lucy/Keira/weir. The newest one in Lucy’s tagged.
Look at the thickness of her leg compared to Keira’s :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 13:53
Different subject, I don’t know how to post things. Can anyone post the photo of Lucy/Keira/weir. The newest one in Lucy’s tagged.
Wow even Keira’s compared to weir, but see what you mean on Lucy’s

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 14:12
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 13:53
Wow even Keira’s compared to weir, but see what you mean on Lucy’s
I think Lucy’s leg is slightly on an angle which makes it look bigger but she’s always had really muscley legs. Caroline’s look super skinny. You kind of expect her to be taller ( like Ingrid) but she’s not. And then Keira’s in between ( who does seem to be getting much more muscley at barca too)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I know Lucy didn’t just like surfer girls bikini shots almost straight away….. :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 16:25
I know Lucy didn’t just like surfer girls bikini shots almost straight away….. :sadangel:
She hasn’t like one for a while wonder what was the reason

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 16:27
Guest wrote:
Da.
Fffuuuuccckkkk!!!
There is only one reason you like a picture like that! No way her and Keira are together. I’m sorry just no way she does that if they are. :blinkwide: :(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 16:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da.
Fffuuuuccckkkk!!!
There is only one reason you like a picture like that! No way her and Keira are together. I’m sorry just no way she does that if they are. :blinkwide: :(
Yeah I don’t think it means her and surfer girl are together but it def means she isn’t in a relationship with Keira. Single Pringle vibes to me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 16:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da.
Fffuuuuccckkkk!!!
Yeah I don’t think it means her and surfer girl are together but it def means she isn’t in a relationship with Keira. Single Pringle vibes to me.
Didn’t Keira just like a picture of Jodie Comer yesterday, and everyone said she was crushing??? Slightly different style pic granted but still liking pics of other women…..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

People need to chill. Did anybody stop to think that they may actually be friends? If Lucy liked a picture of Ellie in her bikini, nobody would say a word. Or any of the other England girls for example. Because they’re friends. Maybe they’re friends.

If anything is going on we’ll know soon enough anyway - surfer girl is in Portugal isn’t she so if they’re together, she’ll definitely be making a visit to Barcelona while she’s over.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 16:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da.
Fffuuuuccckkkk!!!
Didn’t Keira just like a picture of Jodie Comer yesterday, and everyone said she was crushing??? Slightly different style pic granted but still liking pics of other women…..
It’s DIFFERENT!!!
She’s single.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 16:48
People need to chill. Did anybody stop to think that they may actually be friends? If Lucy liked a picture of Ellie in her bikini, nobody would say a word. Or any of the other England girls for example. Because they’re friends. Maybe they’re friends.

If anything is going on we’ll know soon enough anyway - surfer girl is in Portugal isn’t she so if they’re together, she’ll definitely be making a visit to Barcelona while she’s over.
Lucy actually has liked pictures of Ellie and some of the other girls in bikinis. But she is close to them. How close exactly is she to surfer girl? And man, surfer girl just does not seem her type. I always thought Lucy disliked attention whores, so it's really odd. It would be such a shift in personality for Lucy. Then at the same time she's seemed so close to Keira lately. They just don't act like exes to me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 16:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da.
Fffuuuuccckkkk!!!
It’s DIFFERENT!!!
She’s single.
Well after Keira’s action at ACC what would you expect but I would say if I was Lucy would not have so nice Keira of late after that if they weren’t together

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 16:48

Meanwhile her good friend Ellie did post at the same time but she didn’t manage to like that one!! Keira did by the way.

I don’t think she’s with surfer girl, but I agree I don’t think she would do that if she was with Keira. Even if they weren’t together together but there was still a chance of something else. I’m sorry but to me this is done. As if we needed more evidence on top of all the other stuff. Sucks big time I knew I shouldn’t have got my hopes back up. Arrgghhh Lucy what are you doing girl…!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da.
Fffuuuuccckkkk!!!
It’s DIFFERENT!!!
She’s single.
Sorry not following- Whos single? If Keiras single then so is Lucy?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

First of all Pina doesn't understand a single word they're saying so they're mostly talking to Mariona. But why together like that? Why come across so much as a couple! And then why does Lucy go and ruin it with liking that those pics of that trash girl?! What happened to all that love she had for Keira!? But then I look at this video and knowing their past, they come across as a couple.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 16:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da.
Fffuuuuccckkkk!!!
It’s DIFFERENT!!!
She’s single.
Sorry I’ve written that in a confusing way. I meant that the picture Lucy liked was different to the one Keira liked. And I meant it means lucy is single but then I guess that also probably means Keira is too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 17:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It’s DIFFERENT!!!
She’s single.
Sorry I’ve written that in a confusing way. I meant that the picture Lucy liked was different to the one Keira liked. And I meant it means lucy is single but then I guess that also probably means Keira is too.
My only other possible explanation is that she just looked at the first pic of her face and saw a nice beachy pic of her friend and liked, rather than the second more racy pic. But I am well aware I am clutching here...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It’s DIFFERENT!!!
She’s single.
They need to speak to Jill and just tell us what’s going on

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It seems a bit reactive to me- like something has happened. She hasn't liked her pics in a while, then suddenly likes a bikini pic??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 17:10
It seems a bit reactive to me- like something has happened. She hasn't liked her pics in a while, then suddenly likes a bikini pic??
It’s getting near an England camp so Keira can play with Georgia again and she has started liking the Munich players posts again 🤣🤣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 17:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It’s DIFFERENT!!!
She’s single.
My only other possible explanation is that she just looked at the first pic of her face and saw a nice beachy pic of her friend and liked, rather than the second more racy pic. But I am well aware I am clutching here...
Definitely clutching….even the first one is boobs out!!
Do you know what I think I hope they aren’t together. I think that’s a bit disrespectful to Keira if they are. Especially as no offence to her but Keira probably doesn’t have that kind of body. Lucy knows she’s a public figure with lots of noise around her at the moment l. She’s not stupid she knows people are looking at her likes and follows. If they split in September fine/or even Christmas. If it was more recent, then maybe get some more respect after a 7 year relationship?? Maybe that’s just me though and maybe I’m being unfair to Lucy as I want them to be together. She is a grown up and if she’s single she can do what she wants.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It’s DIFFERENT!!!
She’s single.
You're not clutching. I kind of thought this too. I just don't see Lucy being into a girl like this, as in being interesting and attracted to a girl like this, given the people she's been with before. Down to earth, simple...not this girl, unless she's had a personality overhaul, which I doubt. And yeah, why would her and Keira be talking to Mariona like they were a couple. It's couple vibes. I can see talking to Caroline together, since they both hadn't seen her for a while, but Mariona they see every day. Why gather with Pina and Mariona like a couple?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 17:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It’s DIFFERENT!!!
She’s single.
Do you know what I think I hope they aren’t together. I think that’s a bit disrespectful to Keira if they are. Especially as no offence to her but Keira probably doesn’t have that kind of body. Lucy knows she’s a public figure with lots of noise around her at the moment l. She’s not stupid she knows people are looking at her likes and follows. If they split in September fine/or even Christmas. If it was more recent, then maybe get some more respect after a 7 year relationship?? Maybe that’s just me though and maybe I’m being unfair to Lucy as I want them to be together. She is a grown up and if she’s single she can do what she wants.
but maybe Lucy honestly doesn't think like that?
And actually Keira has a nicer body if you ask me. Surfer girl is very masculine. Have you seen Keira in a bikini?! :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 17:15
Guest wrote:
It’s getting near an England camp so Keira can play with Georgia again and she has started liking the Munich players posts again 🤣🤣
Maybe it is a bit of that though. Childish pettiness. Lucy saw Keira liking their posts more frequently again, and she may know (while obviously we know none of the dumb rumours were true) there were rumours out there and its pissed her off. So she's retaliated with her own rumoured person.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How do I post an image here? I have a pic of who I think is Lucy and Narla but it's not a web link.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 17:27
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 17:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

but maybe Lucy honestly doesn't think like that?
And actually Keira has a nicer body if you ask me. Surfer girl is very masculine. Have you seen Keira in a bikini?! :hudoin:
Yeah I have it it was nothing to write home about (nothing wrong with her but she's just not hot) but then neither is surfer girl in my opinion so I'm not sure Lucys judgement can be trusted. I will say surfer girls bikini is not flattering. She could've picked better there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 17:32
How do I post an image here? I have a pic of who I think is Lucy and Narla but it's not a web link.
No idea - I can never seem to just post images without a link. Can anyone help?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 17:30
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 17:15
Guest wrote:
Maybe it is a bit of that though. Childish pettiness. Lucy saw Keira liking their posts more frequently again, and she may know (while obviously we know none of the dumb rumours were true) there were rumours out there and its pissed her off. So she's retaliated with her own rumoured person.
How you can possibly think grown women think and act like this is beyond me, but okay.

Meanwhile Mapi and Lucy seem to be doing just fine. And it's crazy how many times Lucy looked back to check on Keira and Weir during the celebration.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 17:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It’s DIFFERENT!!!
She’s single.
You're not clutching. I kind of thought this too. I just don't see Lucy being into a girl like this, as in being interesting and attracted to a girl like this, given the people she's been with before. Down to earth, simple...not this girl, unless she's had a personality overhaul, which I doubt. And yeah, why would her and Keira be talking to Mariona like they were a couple. It's couple vibes. I can see talking to Caroline together, since they both hadn't seen her for a while, but Mariona they see every day. Why gather with Pina and Mariona like a couple?
I was thinking this as well may be it’s the Portuguese coast she likes. Or just winding us all up. Think her and Keira are together but have had bumps just hope Brazil match goes well. Like Keira with more muscular legs hopefully may help with her calf problems.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 17:35
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 17:32
No idea - I can never seem to just post images without a link. Can anyone help?
Is this like a candid pic of them you've taken or something? Someone help the girl out, I want to see!!!