English Football Ladies

Reactions:

Re: English Football Ladies

Post by Guest »

I may be late to the party but isn't there another surfer girl/Lucy follow on Insta? Her recent follow?
Something is going on with those two!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The order they sit in the changing rooms seems so random sometimes. It’s not numerically. For this one Keira is in between mapi and vicky and Lucy in between patri and Jana. It’s liked they are in the reverse of where they should be. Who decides this stuff the kit man. Ha ha very random.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 15:54
I may be late to the party but isn't there another surfer girl/Lucy follow on Insta? Her recent follow?
Who is this now? And why is there something going on please?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
WTF is this now?!! :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Lutape? Or another one?^^
All surfer girls for Lucy! :nervous: :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sorry - I've caused mass confusion!! When I said another I meant another person they both follow, not another surfer girl aha! Shocking wording from me! Sorry peeps!!

*note to self to make my wording better in the future*

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 16:17
Sorry - I've caused mass confusion!! When I said another I meant another person they both follow, not another surfer girl aha! Shocking wording from me! Sorry peeps!!

For Christ’s sake girl we nearly all had a heart attack!!! :rofl:

I don’t know much about sunglasses so I can’t comment if that’s a popular brand and coincidence.

Bronze starting Keira on bench.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 16:20
Guest wrote:

For Christ’s sake girl we nearly all had a heart attack!!! :rofl:

I don’t know much about sunglasses so I can’t comment if that’s a popular brand and coincidence.

Bronze starting Keira on bench.
I apologise profusely!!

Interesting line up, not surprised to see Keira rested. But looking like Bronze will play the whole 90 with Marta playing CB?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lucy arriving alone. No sign of Keira arriving!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

:lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 16:28
Where did we see Lucy arriving alone

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 17:00
Guest wrote:
Where did we see Lucy arriving alone
Ig stories!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Osho and Lucy are cute (not like that!!!!!). When they were running onto the pitch and Osho waits for her and they run out hand in hand lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 17:05
Osho and Lucy are cute (not like that!!!!!). When they were running onto the pitch and Osho waits for her and they run out hand in hand lol
Both trying to be last

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not the best match but a much better game from Lucy today. I felt there was a little more defending and less attacking going on from her (although still trying to score/assist plenty). No doubt some twitter accounts will still find a way to blame her for everything wrong in the game.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Think that’s Lucy and Keira top right chatting to Caroline weir?
Keira looked to chat to her for much longer- she didn’t even join in the celebrations.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 19:28

Keira looked to chat to her for much longer- she didn’t even join in the celebrations.
Ye think even Alexia went past and stopped she was still talking to her as they all came off the pitch may be catching up on Janie etc

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 19:49
Guest wrote:

Ye think even Alexia went past and stopped she was still talking to her as they all came off the pitch may be catching up on Janie etc
I always got the impression they weren’t particularly close to Caroline weir. On a social level.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 20:48
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 19:49
Guest wrote:

I always got the impression they weren’t particularly close to Caroline weir. On a social level.
That’s true but much more interesting that celebrations with the fans

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Mapi also arrived alone. I'm not exactly sure they "arrived" They were filmed walking out of a meeting room. Arrivals are through a different corridor that you saw Aitana coming through.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

To all you little sh*ts whom I repeatedly told that Lucy and Mariona are close, please go look at Lucy's latest IG post. Also, Keira finally liked a Lucy post, AND they were both chatting to Weir together. There is no freaking drama and Lucy and Mariona have become close friends, like I told YOU ALL.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 21:59
To all you little sh*ts whom I repeatedly told that Lucy and Mariona are close, please go look at Lucy's latest IG post. Also, Keira finally liked a Lucy post, AND they were both chatting to Weir together. There is no freaking drama and Lucy and Mariona have become close friends, like I told YOU ALL.
And Keira liked it within a literal minute of Lucy posting it. Quite instantaneous.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Lucy and AMC fooling around again as well in the warm up. (The barcafeminotofotos person).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Somebody said there was arsenal drama so someone please spill

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 22:31
What drama

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 22:47
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 22:31
What drama
Williamson has admitted to being single. likely that.

Also, when Keira and Weir were chatting, Lucy was celebrating with the others but kept looking back at them several times, checking in on Keira. I will never been able to figure these two out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think Keira's got the hots for Jodie Comer. :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 23:06
You can't blame her :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 23:13
Guest wrote:
She’s liked 3 of her pictures since December…….. that’s one more pic then the last time someone posted this dumb comment and tried to make it a thing. hardcore crush clearly!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 23:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She’s liked 3 of her pictures since December…….. that’s one more pic then the last time someone posted this dumb comment and tried to make it a thing. hardcore crush clearly!

It’s a crush because comer followed the lionesses. And separately Leah and Lucy I think. Keira NEVER shows interest in anyone (other than Lucy) so it’s striking to see her crushing a little. It’s nice.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It was so cute to see Lucy looking back to check in Keira a couple times. Likely wondering why the hell she and Weir kept talking. Super cute.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Yeah there’s footage of her feeling her bum (in a friendly not sexual way) - but still you need to be good friends to do that. Lucy must have been at her birthday lunch surely?! Going back to ring gate, are we sure the ring Keira wears means that, that they are matching rings? that they bought at the same time? Is it not odd that they have never come to light before now? Also if they are quite common are we sure no other Barca player has the same one?

If it was bought as a pair of ‘love rings’ or whatever would be odd for Keira to wear it if they are completely done, especially at a lunch where bronze probably was too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 23:49
Guest wrote:
Yeah there’s footage of her feeling her bum (in a friendly not sexual way) - but still you need to be good friends to do that. Lucy must have been at her birthday lunch surely?! Going back to ring gate, are we sure the ring Keira wears means that, that they are matching rings? that they bought at the same time? Is it not odd that they have never come to light before now? Also if they are quite common are we sure no other Barca player has the same one?

If it was bought as a pair of ‘love rings’ or whatever would be odd for Keira to wear it if they are completely done, especially at a lunch where bronze probably was too.
Yes they are matching but his and hers. Lucy’s is thicker and has a diamond but same family. They started wearing them around the exact same time, late 2020 I think? But Lucy has always switched jewelry around, even that ring.

Keira almost never takes it off unless on match days/training etc.

I think the reason people haven’t said anything is because there’s a belief that many people just casually have those rings without them meaning marriage or commitment. Yet personally I’ve only ever seen them on players who are committed couples, Press and Heath being two.

someone please correct me if I’m wrong.

Also yea, Lucy was absolutely at Mariona’s bday. They are very close and I also think similar in personality and character.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 22:14
Guest wrote:
Lucy and AMC fooling around again as well in the warm up. (The barcafeminotofotos person).
I’ve just looked at his insta to see this and yes very cute, they certainly look closer in recent weeks?? I assume she’s not trying to steal Keira’s bestie! So are we thinking if Lucy and Keira are getting closer then lucy has spent a bit more time with AMC recently?? Or is it just coincidence?

And is it me or does the goal celebration one that account has just posted show Lucy slightly bang into Keira’s behind? Or is that normal for goal celebrations and I’ve just not been looking before? Either way I’ve definitely spent too much time looking at things in slow-mo recently ha ha I’m probably imagining the whole thing at this point so desperate am I for any sort of contact…. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 00:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I’ve just looked at his insta to see this and yes very cute, they certainly look closer in recent weeks?? I assume she’s not trying to steal Keira’s bestie! So are we thinking if Lucy and Keira are getting closer then lucy has spent a bit more time with AMC recently?? Or is it just coincidence?

And is it me or does the goal celebration one that account has just posted show Lucy slightly bang into Keira’s behind? Or is that normal for goal celebrations and I’ve just not been looking before? Either way I’ve definitely spent too much time looking at things in slow-mo recently ha ha I’m probably imagining the whole thing at this point so desperate am I for any sort of contact…. :rofl:
Ha ha don’t worry I think we’re all pretty desperate here :lol:
Tbf I think anything can look pretty erotic if you slow it down (see fuss over slight hand touch the other day!). Even worse if you zoom in! It’s probably normal to be fair when everyone is piling in.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 00:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Tbf I think anything can look pretty erotic if you slow it down (see fuss over slight hand touch the other day!). Even worse if you zoom in! It’s probably normal to be fair when everyone is piling in.
Da think prob reading too much into that lol tho personally I wouldn’t b doing that to my ex lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 00:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da think prob reading too much into that lol tho personally I wouldn’t b doing that to my ex lol
Haha. Thought I was the only one who caught that. She does bang into Keira (it’s hilarious) and gives her a half hug before hugging high diving someone else. I didn’t see it as erotic. Lol. But I did see it as being very comfortable with Keira, which again would be odd if they’ve split. But these two are the strangest human beings I think I’ve ever observed so it tracks. Sure, why not bang your body into your ex like that!?!?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 00:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Haha. Thought I was the only one who caught that. She does bang into Keira (it’s hilarious) and gives her a half hug before hugging high diving someone else. I didn’t see it as erotic. Lol. But I did see it as being very comfortable with Keira, which again would be odd if they’ve split. But these two are the strangest human beings I think I’ve ever observed so it tracks. Sure, why not bang your body into your ex like that!?!?
Lucy also grabs Keira’s waist in that celebration. I don’t know what to think. I’ve been certain they’ve split. Were Leah and Jordan this touchy freely after they broke up?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lucy pinching Mariona's but (in a totally non pervy way) is just the cutest thing. I love that they're so close.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lucy and Keira at the "water cooler" together before the Roma match. Hmmm, I'm kinda getting back together vibes. Don't know why. Feels like old times.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 07:47
Lucy and Keira at the "water cooler" together before the Roma match. Hmmm, I'm kinda getting back together vibes. Don't know why. Feels like old times.

There’s not much in that, but they definitely seem closer than they were obviously. There wasn’t any after match interaction was there. Just the hand touch. For me next week at the England camp will be huge in terms of where they are at. There is no need to be a crutch for eachother there if that’s what they are doing in Barca, either deliberately or subconsciously.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Is she the one bronze said would play her in a film?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 07:56
Guest wrote:

There’s not much in that, but they definitely seem closer than they were obviously. There wasn’t any after match interaction was there. Just the hand touch. For me next week at the England camp will be huge in terms of where they are at. There is no need to be a crutch for eachother there if that’s what they are doing in Barca, either deliberately or subconsciously.
There wasn't any that we saw. You act like (bizarrely) the only interactions they ever have is what you see on camera. You do realise that there are things that happen when cameras aren't turned on them right? Or are you under the impression that all that ever happens is what's caught on camera? I'm confused here. It's like if a tree falls in the woods but there's no one there to hear it does it still make a sound? Want to try answering that?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Not to be a negative Nancy but what are you seeing. I see them stood near and then Keira ditched her to train with someone and Lucy then trains alone?? I saw this at the time and thought Keira looked mean!! So far from couple vibes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 08:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Is she the one bronze said would play her in a film?
No that's Scarlett Johansson. But Comer follows Leah on IG. I don't know a single queer woman who isn't into her. Earps said she want Comer to play her.
It's funny though since I think Lucy at times has a Comer vibe. She can be femme as well as masc, like Comer. Goofy, strange facial expressions, northerner.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 08:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Not to be a negative Nancy but what are you seeing. I see them stood near and then Keira ditched her to train with someone and Lucy then trains alone?? I saw this at the time and thought Keira looked mean!! So far from couple vibes.
LOL. I dunno. they always used to be exactly like this at England camp. I don't see Keira as mean at all, nor ditching. What she just did with Patri is exactly what she used to do with Georgia, and Lucy would dance around them with the ball. Keira always has her "girlfriends". Back at City it was Georgia, Janine (for a while), Abbie, and Alex. Now at Barca it's become Aitana, Patri, and AMC, people she has no attraction or sexual connection to and sees as "the girls", mostly straight, except Abbie. And Lucy used to always dance around them.

Same with at camp they would always choose moments to be in close proximity to each other, but Keira would go off with Georgia or Leah. This totally reminded me of that, the body language and everything. But I've been following them for years, unlike many new people here who aren't aware of this dynamic and see Keira as mean or stand offish. She's not, she's just very unsentimental. Leah once told a hilarious story about how Jill nearly broke her neck in front of them (in a funny way) and everyone was either horrified or laughing, but then Keira comes along and is literally unmoved, makes no facial expression and doesn't seem to give a shit at all. That's how she is.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 01:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lucy also grabs Keira’s waist in that celebration. I don’t know what to think. I’ve been certain they’ve split. Were Leah and Jordan this touchy freely after they broke up?
Just seen this. Hilarious (in slow motion anyway). Not sure she would do that to anyone else??? Or maybe it is common in celebrations as other anon said and we are just not watching them over and over and zooming in.

Don’t jump on me but anyone else get the feeling bronze isn’t enjoying her football right now. I know she’s learning Catalan etc but I don’t believe for a second she’s enjoying the way she is being used on the pitch. She’s hardly had any impact going forward apart from the occasional headed goal. She is still making forward runs but not receiving the ball and then that just leaves her out of position and she gets ripped apart by the fans. Bet she loves reading constantly about how Barca’s weakest position is their right back. It will be interesting to see what happens in the summer if they do sign Ona or Ashley Lawrence. A month or so ago I thought that Keira would maybe leave in the summer but now depending on if she gets enough game time when Alexia is back I actually see her fitting in quite well long term. I think Lucy may be the one to leave before her contract is up. Anyone else?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 09:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Just seen this. Hilarious (in slow motion anyway). Not sure she would do that to anyone else??? Or maybe it is common in celebrations as other anon said and we are just not watching them over and over and zooming in.

Don’t jump on me but anyone else get the feeling bronze isn’t enjoying her football right now. I know she’s learning Catalan etc but I don’t believe for a second she’s enjoying the way she is being used on the pitch. She’s hardly had any impact going forward apart from the occasional headed goal. She is still making forward runs but not receiving the ball and then that just leaves her out of position and she gets ripped apart by the fans. Bet she loves reading constantly about how Barca’s weakest position is their right back. It will be interesting to see what happens in the summer if they do sign Ona or Ashley Lawrence. A month or so ago I thought that Keira would maybe leave in the summer but now depending on if she gets enough game time when Alexia is back I actually see her fitting in quite well long term. I think Lucy may be the one to leave before her contract is up. Anyone else?
Going to have to disagree with you there. She looks to me like she likes the change and playing a different style. She knows she's not the star player she used to be, but she's been playing so much better than when she was at City, where she was genuinely depressed. She has a spring in her step now. Keep in mind that Barcelona football is all about the midfield. The defenders always get left out or criticised the most, followed by the forwards. Of course Keira would fit right in. With her, Aitana, Patri and Alexia you basically have the four greatest midfielders in the world, and that'll be likely followed soon by Pina and Mariona. It's their stage, while Lucy, Rolfo, Paredes (in many ways even Mapi) and the strikers, etc, are all supporting players.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Can anyone please link this slow motion body bang you're all talking about. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 09:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Can anyone please link this slow motion body bang you're all talking about. :rofl:
x2
Please, and a slow mo version aswell :P