English Football Ladies

Reactions:

Re: English Football Ladies

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 21:21
What’s Keira’s Lock Screen? It’s not Narla….assuming that’s her phone. I think it is she’s got a metal coloured case now.

It that pic of her and leah from the trip to the USA. Someone zoomed in on twitter

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 21:31
Guest wrote:
What’s Keira’s Lock Screen? It’s not Narla….assuming that’s her phone. I think it is she’s got a metal coloured case now.

It that pic of her and leah from the trip to the USA. Someone zoomed in on twitter
Well that’s confirmed one thing we were a little unsure of, she had a Narla picture from at least signing as you can see it then.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 21:17
Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 21:13
Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 21:05
Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 21:04
Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 21:00

Looks like she says You showed Lucy didn’t you
What the fuck are you talking about?
Have you looked at the video and checked it
Da I’ve just looked at the video. You are literally nuts. You can either make out “wow” or maybe “proud” as the first word and that’s literally it unless you are some internationally renowned lip reader, and even then I think you’d struggle.
The first part is well done, can’t make out second part could be or could be anything but Keira nods her head
Looks like "well done I'm so proud of you" to me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 21:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Well that’s confirmed one thing we were a little unsure of, she had a Narla picture from at least signing as you can see it then.
Doesn't really confirm much, for all we know she could have set her home screen so a different photo appears each time. Hold your horses.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 21:38
Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 21:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Doesn't really confirm much, for all we know she could have set her home screen so a different photo appears each time. Hold your horses.
Oh I didn’t know you could do that, it’s a good idea, but that’s not what she said in the interview

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did Lucy hurt her knee again is that what the conversation was with Keira and Alexia

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 21:57
Did Lucy hurt her knee again is that what the conversation was with Keira and Alexia
Which conversation between Aitana and Keira? It is from today?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 21:59
Guest wrote:

Alexia^^

Oh and I think I know what your talking about. I think she was a bit upset.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 22:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Alexia^^

Ye think it could be any number of reasons someone mentioned so early I was thinking she had a couple of really heavy challenges in that second half

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone know if they took a trophy pic together?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 22:06
Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 22:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Alexia^^

Ye think it could be any number of reasons someone mentioned so early I was thinking she had a couple of really heavy challenges in that second half
I don't think she would've been celebrating like she was (jumping on jill) if she though she'd done real damage but she may have just banged it, she has said her knee hurts all the time regardless. She has a couple of weeks to rest it now anyway so fingers crossed its nothing rest won't sort.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Loving these celebrations. Keira looks like she’s having the time of her life. I think she’s gonna be mega hungover tomorrow :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 23:22
Loving these celebrations. Keira looks like she’s having the time of her life. I think she’s gonna be mega hungover tomorrow :lol:
The plane celebrations? Shes been sat on her phone in the videos ive seen??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She’s not even joining in?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Whose account are these videos on?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 23:30
Whose account are these videos on?
Which videos do you mean?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 23:26

Well if you look on Marionna's Insta you can see her join in, it's the perspective from the other side (off the first video.) It's a bit hard to explain but you can't see the bit where K joins in on the first video because AMC moves and blocks her from this angle. But she well and truly does start singing.

As for the second one, she might just not want to sing anymore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 23:34
Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 23:26

Well if you look on Marionna's Insta you can see her join in, it's the perspective from the other side (off the first video.) It's a bit hard to explain but you can't see the bit where K joins in on the first video because AMC moves and blocks her from this angle. But she well and truly does start singing.

As for the second one, she might just not want to sing anymore.
Hardly the life and soul of the party either way.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Da I’ve seen some where she’s having a good time…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 17:37
Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 17:31
Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 17:19
I can’t believe lucy played the entire 90 minutes, although to be fair, I’m pleased they did keep her on so she had somewhat of a chance to redeem herself in the second half. ( which I think she did- very well I thought) it just goes to show how little faith they have any Marta though to keep Lucy on the entire time.

I do think some of the crazy fans on Twitter would do well to remember that she’s literally played no minutes since her operation – alexia barely played yet she’s had numerous warm up matches.
Agreed. Obviously she fucked up massively with that first goal. But the way the fans go on on twitter, youd believe everything was down to her. I mean how about our forwards actually score some goals rather than our midfielders and full backs!!

Hopefully the fact that we won will pipe everyone down for the time being. I know she’s super happy there but I just don’t think it’s the place for her. Fortunately she’s made of really tough stuff so while I’m sure she’ll be over analysing everything, I don’t think she’ll let other peoples criticism get to her. She’s hard enough on herself. If you avoid Twitter, then the criticism online is nowhere near as bad.
Lucy defended really well in the second half. Should have been 3-1. I hope she gets past it. Fresh back from surgery poor girl.

And can somebody please explain the theory of 2 to me?
Basically it’s just a bunch of coincidences that happen with #2
-second champion
-alexia’s 2 ballon dor
-signing United’s #2 (Ona)
-loosing 2 times against Georgia Stanway
-lieke martens being from Eindhoven and she wore #2 jersey

You know, just stuff was adding up that had to do with number 2. Also a lot of coincidences like atlético de madrid winning something the last time barça won champions, barça’s men’s loosing to celta de vigo and so on.

And they’re starting Theory of 3 cause the 3rd champion could come cause the 2nd trophy was won today, june 3rd

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So now that the matches over who do we think is going to turn up in Barcelona today.

We know Ellie is there. Ellie does also travel a lot so might just be one of those things rather than meeting for a holiday (but also clearly could be that)..

I wonder if the families are going to go to Barcelona? I’m not actually sure Lucy’s parents were there? Just Jorge and his family so that will be interesting.I don’t think there’s many people were at the match as expected because they’re celebrations are in Barcelona.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 22:12
They did, I was there. Don’t know if we’ll see it because any of them have posted it, but they definitely did. Ask anyone who was there.

Btw, I’m not saying they’re together or anything

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 03:26
So now that the matches over who do we think is going to turn up in Barcelona today.

We know Ellie is there. Ellie does also travel a lot so might just be one of those things rather than meeting for a holiday (but also clearly could be that)..

I wonder if the families are going to go to Barcelona? I’m not actually sure Lucy’s parents were there? Just Jorge and his family so that will be interesting.I don’t think there’s many people were at the match as expected because they’re celebrations are in Barcelona.
Are there going to be public celebrations tomorrow?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 05:33
Guest wrote:
They did, I was there. Don’t know if we’ll see it because any of them have posted it, but they definitely did. Ask anyone who was there.

Awww.. I love that they're still friends. Hope we do get to see it. I hope Lucy posts it. Keira won't.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 05:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Awww.. I love that they're still friends. Hope we do get to see it. I hope Lucy posts it. Keira won't.
I really hope Lucy doesn’t. As much as I want to see it, Lucy posting, it just gives a sense of real desperation (although I know it’s not meant that way, and I think it’s just meant to show that there are good friends, and the English people at Barcelona). But I definitely think that our comes across if Laura is with Keira. And I don’t want it to come across that way for her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 05:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I really hope Lucy doesn’t. As much as I want to see it, Lucy posting, it just gives a sense of real desperation (although I know it’s not meant that way, and I think it’s just meant to show that there are good friends, and the English people at Barcelona). But I definitely think that our comes across if Laura is with Keira. And I don’t want it to come across that way for her.
DA
I am sure that if either of them wants to post it, they will. Why should they care how it comes across as to us? Why would it look desperate to Keira/Lucy and Laura or whoever they are dating?
They've shared so many successes on the football pitch, they are still close, if anyone watching makes something else out of it, it's not Lucy's or Keira's problem.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 06:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA
I am sure that if either of them wants to post it, they will. Why should they care how it comes across as to us? Why would it look desperate to Keira/Lucy and Laura or whoever they are dating?
They've shared so many successes on the football pitch, they are still close, if anyone watching makes something else out of it, it's not Lucy's or Keira's problem.
What desperation? Why can't people understand that even if these two have broken up they're still like family to each other. They've known each other since they were 17 and 22, maybe even earlier. They are probably each other's first loves (yeah even Lucy because I doubt she loved Gemma as much), and they share a dog. What do they care what other people think? They clearly matter to each other. Trophy pic, Keira comforting Lucy. She noticed Lucy crying so quickly, even though she was turned away from her and celebrating with the others. They care about each other so what do they care what others think of them?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 06:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA
What desperation? Why can't people understand that even if these two have broken up they're still like family to each other. They've known each other since they were 17 and 22, maybe even earlier. They are probably each other's first loves (yeah even Lucy because I doubt she loved Gemma as much), and they share a dog. What do they care what other people think? They clearly matter to each other. Trophy pic, Keira comforting Lucy. She noticed Lucy crying so quickly, even though she was turned away from her and celebrating with the others. They care about each other so what do they care what others think of them?
You’ve misunderstood me. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with them taking a trophy picture.

I totally appreciate the history and the fact that they’re still super close.

But when Lucy posted the last one (straight after another picture of the pair) all Lucy ended up with those people saying that she was pining for Keira, it was to prove a point because Keira was with Laura, that she was desperate, that she looked desperate, she was manipulative and leading Keira on etc etc etc. I just don’t want people to say that .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 07:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA
You’ve misunderstood me. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with them taking a trophy picture.

But when Lucy posted the last one (straight after another picture of the pair) all Lucy ended up with those people saying that she was pining for Keira, it was to prove a point because Keira was with Laura, that she was desperate, that she looked desperate, she was manipulative and leading Keira on etc etc etc. I just don’t want people to say that .
I wouldn’t be surprised if it appears in year end stuff. Think Keira tried very hard yesterday to stay away from Lucy, probably when it would have been easier. If you notice when Lucy’s nephew was on the pitch she was nowhere near and thing that was on purpose. Don’t go with the fact she doesn’t care she clearly does. Congratulations to both so pleased Lucy recovered from that start. Wolfsburg attacked that area and was probably the reason popp was in 9 as that’s not normal for them. Think the Barca president was blaming Lucy to Panos

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 08:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA

I wouldn’t be surprised if it appears in year end stuff. Think Keira tried very hard yesterday to stay away from Lucy, probably when it would have been easier. If you notice when Lucy’s nephew was on the pitch she was nowhere near and thing that was on purpose. Don’t go with the fact she doesn’t care she clearly does. Congratulations to both so pleased Lucy recovered from that start. Wolfsburg attacked that area and was probably the reason popp was in 9 as that’s not normal for them. Think the Barca president was blaming Lucy to Panos
Why on earth would the Barca president be blaming Lucy to Panos? You can blame Lucy all you want but at the end of the day, Panos is the goalkeeper-not Lucy! Not to mention, I just don’t believe it - as if anybody would be there unprofessional, especially seeing as we won anyway. If we lost, perhaps blame would be put on people, but we won so who cares!

I also saw no sign of Keira trying to stay away from Lucy, they were near each other or by each other a lot of the time. Not all of the time obviously as they have their own friends, but they certainly weren’t keeping a distance. .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 08:44
Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 08:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA

Why on earth would the Barca president be blaming Lucy to Panos? You can blame Lucy all you want but at the end of the day, Panos is the goalkeeper-not Lucy! Not to mention, I just don’t believe it - as if anybody would be there unprofessional, especially seeing as we won anyway. If we lost, perhaps blame would be put on people, but we won so who cares!

I also saw no sign of Keira trying to stay away from Lucy, they were near each other or by each other a lot of the time. Not all of the time obviously as they have their own friends, but they certainly weren’t keeping a distance. .
Yeah I don’t believe she was getting blamed for one second. I don’t believe anybody official would have those kind of conversations in full view. Perhaps he was comforting panos so she knew it wasn’t just her fault but no one would be chucking all the blame on Lucy. At the end of the day, Lucy messed up. I’m not sure what they expected when putting somebody on the pitch with no minutes at all for preparation. Put the second goal, which Lucy still seems to be getting the blame for, shouldn’t have even gotten to Lucy. That was a team failure.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Interesting they took a trophy pic. I think it is a little bit for publicity purposes/to show that everything is fine. I’m sure it is in the sense that there is no drama/hostility, and Lucy can mention Keira as many times as she wants to show the same, but to me they do absolutely not look close at. I’m sure they still care about eachother and always will, but that is twice now (the bus parade) in the past few weeks that they’ve chosen to celebrate their biggest victories with other people. They don’t want eachother to be their main memories of these times, which is perfectly understandable. Just my opinion and what I’ve observed. Not trying to start drama as I don’t think there is any, I just can’t see them being close when one or Lucy leaves.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 09:17
Interesting they took a trophy pic. I think it is a little bit for publicity purposes/to show that everything is fine. I’m sure it is in the sense that there is no drama/hostility, and Lucy can mention Keira as many times as she wants to show the same, but to me they do absolutely not look close at. I’m sure they still care about eachother and always will, but that is twice now (the bus parade) in the past few weeks that they’ve chosen to celebrate their biggest victories with other people. They don’t want eachother to be their main memories of these times, which is perfectly understandable. Just my opinion and what I’ve observed. Not trying to start drama as I don’t think there is any, I just can’t see them being close when one or Lucy leaves.
That might be true, but there’s no getting away from the fact they still care about each other. Keira being at Lucy side when she was upset, and you know full well if it was vice versa Lucy would’ve been there for Keira. Yes, they obviously have their own friends to celebrate with, but when it comes down to it, they clearly still care about each other. Most importantly, of all they can clearly still be on a team together, and be nice to each other, and chat, and celebrate and comfort each other. No drama.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m done with the Champions League stuff now. I just want to know who they’re going on holiday with! When do you think we’ll know? tomorrow? If they’ve got their celebrations today.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I feel like your the same person who comes onto this chat and say the same things time and time again. I'm not sure if you are aware but firstly if they took a photo for 'publicity' they would post it on their socials to get the publicity. However, no one has seen this picture and there's no evidence to suggest they took one. (Other then the person saying she saw them) Secondly, they don't need to celebrate their success together by being next to each other, you hardly saw what happened on the parade bus. They were on the bus for like 4 hours and we did not see every little thing. And their in a new club, with new people, they aren't going to be sticking with each other constantly and not interacting with their teammates. Be realistic. They aren't mapi and Ingrid and I think some of you want them to act like them and it's never going to happen.

Keira and Lucy are not speaking to each other to stop the speculation, nor is Lucy going to constantly speak about Keira because she wants people to know there's no drama. They speak to each other because they want to. They did act very close during the euros, but I think its because they thought Lucy was going to Barcelona and Keira was staying in Manchester. They aren't going to act like that day-to-day live.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 09:24
Guest wrote:
That might be true, but there’s no getting away from the fact they still care about each other. Keira being at Lucy side when she was upset, and you know full well if it was vice versa Lucy would’ve been there for Keira. Yes, they obviously have their own friends to celebrate with, but when it comes down to it, they clearly still care about each other. Most importantly, of all they can clearly still be on a team together, and be nice to each other, and chat, and celebrate and comfort each other. No drama.
I agree, still close in the sense Keira was comforting Lucy, nice of her. They will always care for eachother I’m sure but can’t see them being close once they are done at club level which surely can’t be long- a yeah max. I definitely don’t think there is any drama though, which is commendable given the mess of some other former couples at the minute, ros and shelina and walti and fford for example. They’ve handled the whole break up really very well given the circumstances of it being unexpected and them having to work together everyday and there being no escape.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 09:44
Guest wrote:
I feel like your the same person who comes onto this chat and say the same things time and time again. I'm not sure if you are aware but firstly if they took a photo for 'publicity' they would post it on their socials to get the publicity. However, no one has seen this picture and there's no evidence to suggest they took one. (Other then the person saying she saw them) Secondly, they don't need to celebrate their success together by being next to each other, you hardly saw what happened on the parade bus. They were on the bus for like 4 hours and we did not see every little thing. And their in a new club, with new people, they aren't going to be sticking with each other constantly and not interacting with their teammates. Be realistic. They aren't mapi and Ingrid and I think some of you want them to act like them and it's never going to happen.

Keira and Lucy are not speaking to each other to stop the speculation, nor is Lucy going to constantly speak about Keira because she wants people to know there's no drama. They speak to each other because they want to. They did act very close during the euros, but I think its because they thought Lucy was going to Barcelona and Keira was staying in Manchester. They aren't going to act like that day-to-day live.
x2. Yes! Thank you. It's the same person who comes here at exactly this time every day to repeatedly start dramatics and talk about how this person is trying to make a point of this or that. It never ends. I wonder if this is also the Narla troll who is convinced Keira has abandoned her dog. It's so bloody annoying.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 09:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

x2. Yes! Thank you. It's the same person who comes here at exactly this time every day to repeatedly start dramatics and talk about how this person is trying to make a point of this or that. It never ends. I wonder if this is also the Narla troll who is convinced Keira has abandoned her dog. It's so bloody annoying.
It's never ending, constantly. I mean I know Keira and Lucy can be confusing but the person writing this nonsense is just seeing what they want to see, and believing these little stories which they've made up in their mind. Stick to facts, or at least be realistic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 09:32
I’m done with the Champions League stuff now. I just want to know who they’re going on holiday with! When do you think we’ll know? tomorrow? If they’ve got their celebrations today.
Well if Georgia is with Lina, they don’t appear to be be in Spain ( if meeting Keira). I think it looks like they’re in Italy? But I’m not sure.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 10:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It's never ending, constantly. I mean I know Keira and Lucy can be confusing but the person writing this nonsense is just seeing what they want to see, and believing these little stories which they've made up in their mind. Stick to facts, or at least be realistic.
X1000 there is more than one person in here who could do with sticking to the facts!!!
People all the time having the magical ability to read Keira and Lucy’s minds and know their thoughts and motives. It’s an amazing skill!!
Yeah let’s move on from champions league and talk holidays…

I think Ibiza with Ellie and maybe some random others. Georgia I assume is still with Lina camping in Italy and I don’t think Leah is physically fit for it.
I’m not sure about the laura thing given the no show yesterday. Have to wait and see.
Not sure about Lucy, maybe LJ as someone suggested or a family holiday?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 10:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

X1000 there is more than one person in here who could do with sticking to the facts!!!
People all the time having the magical ability to read Keira and Lucy’s minds and know their thoughts and motives. It’s an amazing skill!!

I think Ibiza with Ellie and maybe some random others. Georgia I assume is still with Lina camping in Italy and I don’t think Leah is physically fit for it.
I’m not sure about the laura thing given the no show yesterday. Have to wait and see.
I know Lucy is close to LJ, but I do think that would be a bit random (unless maybe Jordan or someone goes with them as obviously they’re close too) I still think she might go away with Jordan. I know she’s on holiday currently with Katie and Caitlin, but she does like a holiday so I could see her going on another holiday. If not them then I really don’t know – maybe the barca girls or if she does have somebody- maybe them ( unlikely). A family holiday is possible but I’m not sure that would really be her thing?

Keira is also a bit random- I think Ellie and then yeah, could be a bit of a random assortment. Or Laura of course. But I’m not sure she would go on holiday with Ellie and Laura?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if Lucy and Keira did go on holiday with some of the english girls. If Leah is well enough it'll probably be the same people who went last year before the euros. I honestly don't think Lucy will go away with LJ or Jordan.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What bugs me is that Lucy still seems, IMO, quite into Keira. I just don’t understand why she’d bring her up at every opportunity, etc.I have no clue about anything obviously but just think there is another chapter to this story - might be the one where they do go messy and unfollow each other etc etc but one more chapter…

Just gossiping on a gossip board, don’t come at me with accusations of fanfic writing…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 10:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if Lucy and Keira did go on holiday with some of the english girls. If Leah is well enough it'll probably be the same people who went last year before the euros. I honestly don't think Lucy will go away with LJ or Jordan.
I think at this point, nothing would surprise me. A group holiday with the Barca girls where Lucy and Keira both go? Keira going clubbing with Ellie and some random singles in Ibiza, a romantic couples holiday with Laura IF that is a thing. All or None of the above. Lucy is even more of a mystery I’ve literally no idea. Best guess is she does have someone and she’ll go away with them but she’ll never post who she’s with.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 10:19
What bugs me is that Lucy still seems, IMO, quite into Keira. I just don’t understand why she’d bring her up at every opportunity, etc.I have no clue about anything obviously but just think there is another chapter to this story - might be the one where they do go messy and unfollow each other etc etc but one more chapter…

Just gossiping on a gossip board, don’t come at me with accusations of fanfic writing…
You know, I really don't think they split in September nor do I think Keira is with Laura. I don't think Tracy following Laura means anything. And I wouldn't be surprised if they went on holiday together. (with a few others)

And I agree about Lucy, and I still think k is still into Lucy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 10:23
Guest wrote:

You know, I really don't think they split in September nor do I think Keira is with Laura. I don't think Tracy following Laura means anything. And I wouldn't be surprised if they went on holiday together. (with a few others)

Da I’m yet to be convinced of Laura being more than friends, but personally I think Keira and Lucy are done and that it was September.
I agree Lucy doesn’t seem herself and hasn’t for a while. Very quiet in the celebrations from what I’ve seen. Don’t know if it’s Ona coming or more likely her knee. She seems to be in pain ans crouch down almost every time she touches the ball/runs. I wonder if she is thinking about retiring after the World Cup and that’s why she’s getting emotional. Can’t really think why else she would be crying, it’s not like they didn’t recover from her mistake and she played well second half.
Hope she does have a new gf who can be there for her if she is going through a rough time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 10:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da I’m yet to be convinced of Laura being more than friends, but personally I think Keira and Lucy are done and that it was September.
I agree Lucy doesn’t seem herself and hasn’t for a while. Very quiet in the celebrations from what I’ve seen. Don’t know if it’s Ona coming or more likely her knee. She seems to be in pain ans crouch down almost every time she touches the ball/runs. I wonder if she is thinking about retiring after the World Cup and that’s why she’s getting emotional. Can’t really think why else she would be crying, it’s not like they didn’t recover from her mistake and she played well second half.
Hope she does have a new gf who can be there for her if she is going through a rough time.
Lucy is extremely hard on herself. Even though she recovered really well, she will be devastated at that first mistake. (even Jill said it on the commentary). She has said she is in pain all the time and has been for the last couple of years- she just deals with it. So his first match after six weeks was probably quite a lot for her to take with her knee. Even with England she struggles at the end of matches with it. She hasn’t played properly in six weeks so it’s probably just a lot to take. I’m sure there’s nothing more to it than that. Lucy hasn’t seen herself in a while because she’s been injured!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I agree. I personally think it looks like there’s still feelings on both sides. Which is why I think they come across as so hot and cold sometimes. It could just be because they were together for so long and still have to see each other every day but I don’t know. If Laura is something, it looks purely rebound to me.
I could still see these two ending up back together one day.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Someone responded to Demi’s comment about the kid Lucy had on her shoulders…no clue who it is but sounds like the mum.