Reactions:

Re: English Football Ladies

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 06:07
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 05:50
Sorry but I :rofl:
Can they not bring poor little Narla into their edits!

It's even wrong. We all know Lucy is the Daddy, just ask Keira. :rofl:
I mean .. she looks good…. Really good… :nails:
But leave Narla out of it. She doesn’t need to be part of their sordid fantasies. Leave the kids alone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 06:12
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 04:05
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 03:25
So Lucy is off to Istanbul for the CL final with City and Inter Milan. So are Magull and Georgia. Do we think Keira and Laura will be there as well?
Of course she is. Should’ve realised she would be.
That’s why she’s been hanging around. Holiday after maybe.
Could be interesting, magull and Stanway, Keira and Laura and Lucy. Bet Laura was expecting Lucy in her relationship
I think Laura will have clued in by now that if she's going to be in a relationship with Keira, Lucy will always be in the background, maybe even the foreground. Swear to god, watch them all be there together. I cannot imagine Keira missing this. City is in her soul. Bet you she'll coach for them one day, maybe even the mens team. She'll be there. It's about whether Laura will be with her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
So Lucy is off to Istanbul for the CL final with City and Inter Milan. So are Magull and Georgia. Do we think Keira and Laura will be there as well?
Could be interesting, magull and Stanway, Keira and Laura and Lucy. Bet Laura was expecting Lucy in her relationship
My Turkish airlines ticket for my holiday two weeks ago looked like that. I didn’t go to the final, just for some summer sun.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I wouldn’t go if I was them. Would prefer enjoying some nice romantic place far from a crowd and hoopla that is gonna be that game and the city.
Of course they, as footballers, might think differently 😀

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So whose the best kisser?

Nuria and Keira are really doin' it for me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 06:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think Laura will have clued in by now that if she's going to be in a relationship with Keira, Lucy will always be in the background, maybe even the foreground. Swear to god, watch them all be there together. I cannot imagine Keira missing this. City is in her soul. Bet you she'll coach for them one day, maybe even the mens team. She'll be there. It's about whether Laura will be with her.
On the back of that do you think Keira will start her coaching badges soon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 06:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guessing she already has. When she writes about football sometimes (for the Athletic I think) her analysis is so smart. It's either natural intelligent or she's had quite a bit of training already. She's very strategic and knows how to position players according to team, match, player strength, and opponent. She analysed the World Cup England team against France and told them to do exactly what they didn't do, which led to their defeat. If only they had read her article.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Interesting as out of Keira and Lucy Keira is the real Man City fan. Lucy only started supporting them when she got with Keira. Do we definitely know Georgia is going or are we just assuming because of Magull. Strange bedfellows if they meet up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 06:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
No. Tbh I just don’t see anything like that in her future. At all. Don’t really know what I see for her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 06:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Interesting as out of Keira and Lucy Keira is the real Man City fan. Lucy only started supporting them when she got with Keira. Do we definitely know Georgia is going or are we just assuming because of Magull. Strange bedfellows if they meet up.
It’s not just about that though. It’s the Champions League final, just like lots of people went to the women’s one who didn’t support either team. But Lucy does support Man City so that’s what it comes down to. I doubt they’ll be there together though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I only assume Georgia is going because 1) what does Magull care about City and Milan? It was Georgia who was raised by City, and 2) the pic of her ticket to the game was inside that damn camper van. They are maybe driving there. If they started yesterday, they should be there by the 10th. Would be a 20 hours drive from where they were in Northern Italy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 06:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It’s not just about that though. It’s the Champions League final, just like lots of people went to the women’s one who didn’t support either team. But Lucy does support Man City so that’s what it comes down to. I doubt they’ll be there together though.
how many damn times have you people insisted that they won't be together at something or were not together at something, then we see that they were together. the Demi meet up, brunch with Mariona and Panos, brunch with AMC and the Swiss tv, Mariona's birthday. Dear god. they clearly hang out together A LOT. If Lucy is going to Istanbul and so is Keira, they will be together, at least for a bit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 06:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
how many damn times have you people insisted that they won't be together at something or were not together at something, then we see that they were together. the Demi meet up, brunch with Mariona and Panos, brunch with AMC and the Swiss tv, Mariona's birthday. Dear god. they clearly hang out together A LOT. If Lucy is going to Istanbul and so is Keira, they will be together, at least for a bit.
But it’s not just about them is it. They’re not gonna be together if Laura is there. That’s just awkward as fuck- close or not. Plus we don’t know who Lucy is actually going with, or if she’s meeting people there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 06:21
My Turkish airlines ticket for my holiday two weeks ago looked like that. I didn’t go to the final, just for some summer sun.
That’s a really interesting point. Look at her checking in at some family friendly 5 star with her new Mrs’ family and not make the CL final at all…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 06:38
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 06:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

But it’s not just about them is it. They’re not gonna be together if Laura is there. That’s just awkward as fuck- close or not. Plus we don’t know who Lucy is actually going with, or if she’s meeting people there.
Calling it now. She's meeting Georgia and Keira there. Just wait and see. Jill will be there too. So might the City girls, Alex, Hempo, Chloe, Roebuck. It'll be a meet up. Laura might stay in Italy to sort out contract stuff.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 06:39
Guest wrote:
That’s a really interesting point. Look at her checking in at some family friendly 5 star with her new Mrs’ family and not make the CL final at all…
No chance. She’s football obsessed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lucy is obviously going to the final. It’s too much of a coincidence she wouldn’t be going there now when thousands of football fans are descending on there. She knows people in fifa she would have got a ticket. Magull too she goes to stuff like this.

We don’t know Keira is going and we haven’t even confirmed she was in rome with Laura. If she was signing I think they would have announced it by now? She’s not in contract so what’s the delay.

I can’t see Lucy and Keira together. I don’t think Keira will go.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 06:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lucy is obviously going to the final. It’s too much of a coincidence she wouldn’t be going there now when thousands of football fans are descending on there. She knows people in fifa she would have got a ticket. Magull too she goes to stuff like this.

We don’t know Keira is going and we haven’t even confirmed she was in rome with Laura. If she was signing I think they would have announced it by now? She’s not in contract so what’s the delay.

Can't wait to see you be proven wrong. Per uuussse.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 06:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

We’ll see won’t we, but right now there is no indication either Georgia or Keira is going.
Laura has dropped off the face of the earth.
At least we know why Lucy has waited to go on holiday. Obviously not as much money as Alexia to go and fly back for a night.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 07:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

We’ll see won’t we, but right now there is no indication either Georgia or Keira is going.
At least we know why Lucy has waited to go on holiday. Obviously not as much money as Alexia to go and fly back for a night.
Don’t think Lucy is going to final think it’s just on the back of the ticket

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 07:22
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 07:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Don’t think Lucy is going to final think it’s just on the back of the ticket
Madness. Course she is.
I get that's printed on lots of tickets but weird to show if she isn't going?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Are we just all ignoring the bee?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 07:58
Just lurking on my phone and can’t make sense of the bee thing…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

it looks like she actually has gone on holiday with that liam guy :sadangel: :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 08:23
it looks like she actually has gone on holiday with that liam guy :sadangel: :bigcry:
Please not this nonsense again. If they have gone away together (which is unlikely) there probably just good friends.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 08:29
Guest wrote:
Please not this nonsense again. If they have gone away together (which is unlikely) there probably just good friends.
Not following at all. Why do you think they're together on holiday? He's not with her?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lucy having a BF is genuinely shocking to me..... Like WTF

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 08:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lucy having a BF is genuinely shocking to me..... Like WTF
Really she wasn’t even anywhere near him last weekend in Barcelona

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Not following at all. Why do you think they're together on holiday? He's not with her?
is he in Thailand?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Oh come on, do we REALLY think she'd be in a relationship with a guy, any guy? They must be mates. Is his profile on Insta one that has a wedding photo?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 08:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
is he in Thailand?
Why are we discussing Liam? They're not even in the same place wtf

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 08:15
Guest wrote:
Totally lost in this

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 08:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
is he in Thailand?
x2 Why do people think they're on holiday together? Am I missing something here?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Isn’t the FIFApro thing over there

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 08:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
is he in Thailand?
Literally.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Oh come on, do we REALLY think she'd be in a relationship with a guy, any guy? They must be mates. Is his profile on Insta one that has a wedding photo?
name is liam macdevitt, it seems like he is in Thailand we need to figure out where lucy is because if they are on holiday together they can't just be friends.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 08:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
name is liam macdevitt, it seems like he is in Thailand we need to figure out where lucy is because if they are on holiday together they can't just be friends.
She clearly going to the CL final. C'mon!!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This place :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 08:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Totally lost in this
Compared to the Liam discussion the Bee makes more sense... ffs. They're not even in the same place but even if they were, they aren't together! I do think they've become friends but for real. Lucy is a full blown lesbian!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

im confused.... How do we know where lucy is?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 08:54
All you have to do is page catch, one page. One whole page.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
is that actually a turkish airlines ticket? if so she can't be in Thailand as they don't fly directly from UK?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
agree, im not sure about this but im pretty sure lucy is not a city fan so unless she has been invited by UEFA i doubt she would go.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lol, there's no way Lucy and Liam are together or dating or anything

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 09:05
Guest wrote:
is that actually a turkish airlines ticket? if so she can't be in Thailand as they don't fly directly from UK?
She isn't with Liam. No idea why someones decided to create drama for nothing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I am a bit late with this one but Lucy's post about barca she says see you all 23/24, is she really going to accept being back up to Ona would this not impact england selection? Maybe barca have promised her a certain level of game time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 08:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Totally lost in this
Compared to the Liam discussion the Bee makes more sense... ffs. They're not even in the same place but even if they were, they aren't together! I do think they've become friends but for real. Lucy is a full blown lesbian!
Dont think lucy has ever confirmed her sexuality but im pretty sure she has only had girlfriends?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 09:37
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 08:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Totally lost in this
Dont think lucy has ever confirmed her sexuality but im pretty sure she has only had girlfriends?
You're right, she hasn't but lik you say. I think we're fairly certain.

However, I can't get my head around why anyone thinks shes physically/location wise with Liam. Why do people think that?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 09:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
agree, im not sure about this but im pretty sure lucy is not a city fan so unless she has been invited by UEFA i doubt she would go.
Think she is and has lived with a life long city supporter for years so will have been