English Football Ladies

Reactions:

Re: English Football Ladies

Post by Guest »

Notice the Leah post with supposedly new girlfriend, do you think her and Keira are planning double dating again

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone know what kind of procedure/treatment Lucy had? Is that some kind of infrared treatment?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 17:26
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 15:25
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 14:46
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 14:17
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 14:09

I mean I thought she meant she looked young after whatever she'd had done, but maybe.... :nails:
lol it would be funny if that’s what it meant but I don’t think it’s that deep
Was just thinking who Lucy could have fallen for who is 22, but don’t think that’s the case at all. Wonder is she catches up with Leah while in London that could be fun to see.
she might only be in london to do that medical thing but i never felt those two were ever that close, although staff anon claimed she went with keira to visit leah shortly after her injury but I'm not sure I believe that
Anyone else surprised lucy is still in the uk? We know she was in Barcelona til at least Sunday night as they were doing celebrations still.

So she wouldn’t really have had time to go somewhere already. Unless it was a really short break.

We know she’s going on holiday as she said she was. Really thought she would go straight away as would have thought she would definitely want to be one of the players who met up early and got her fitness back. In fact would have thought she may be doing her own fitness training before she met up with England so even more surprised she hasn’t gone on hol first then come back.
if she goes by sunday she can still have a full week,but most other players have already started/finished there holiday so im really curious who she is going with.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 18:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 14:17

lol it would be funny if that’s what it meant but I don’t think it’s that deep
Was just thinking who Lucy could have fallen for who is 22, but don’t think that’s the case at all. Wonder is she catches up with Leah while in London that could be fun to see.
she might only be in london to do that medical thing but i never felt those two were ever that close, although staff anon claimed she went with keira to visit leah shortly after her injury but I'm not sure I believe that
Anyone else surprised lucy is still in the uk? We know she was in Barcelona til at least Sunday night as they were doing celebrations still.

So she wouldn’t really have had time to go somewhere already. Unless it was a really short break.

We know she’s going on holiday as she said she was. Really thought she would go straight away as would have thought she would definitely want to be one of the players who met up early and got her fitness back. In fact would have thought she may be doing her own fitness training before she met up with England so even more surprised she hasn’t gone on hol first then come back.
if she goes by sunday she can still have a full week,but most other players have already started/finished there holiday so im really curious who she is going with.
It’s all very odd

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 18:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It’s all very odd
I highly doubt anyone will be going on the 12th anymore. Have you not seen the news? Most clubs won't agree to release the players for camp until the 23rd June now- they'll be lucky if they're there for the 19th. Have you missed this?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 18:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It’s all very odd
I highly doubt anyone will be going on the 12th anymore. Have you not seen the news? Most clubs won't agree to release the players for camp until the 23rd June now- they'll be lucky if they're there for the 19th. Have you missed this?
Have you lot really now seen this?
https://theathletic.com/4575967/2023/06 ... ease-date/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It’s all very odd
But holiday will have been sorted months ago surely? Before all that kicked off last couple of weeks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 18:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It’s all very odd
But holiday will have been sorted months ago surely? Before all that kicked off last couple of weeks.
She has the money to change plans

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 18:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It’s all very odd
yes i know just wondering why lucy hasn't gone on holiday yet beacause most other players like to go as soon as possible.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 19:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It’s all very odd
yes i know just wondering why lucy hasn't gone on holiday yet beacause most other players like to go as soon as possible.
Lots of reasons - commitments, dropping the dog off, maybe she wanted to see family first and then holiday. IF she has till the 19th thats still 11 days.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 19:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It’s all very odd
Lots of reasons - commitments, dropping the dog off, maybe she wanted to see family first and then holiday. IF she has till the 19th thats still 11 days.
also it probably means she won't be going with any of the people we thought she would(teamates etc)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 20:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

also it probably means she won't be going with any of the people we thought she would(teamates etc)
The only person I could see her going with (aside from someone secret) is Mariona as she's also gone home so not impossible they could then meet up after seeing family. Unlikely but I can't think of anyone else unless its someone we aren't going to know about

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 20:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The only person I could see her going with (aside from someone secret) is Mariona as she's also gone home so not impossible they could then meet up after seeing family. Unlikely but I can't think of anyone else unless its someone we aren't going to know about
So shes also been to a physio today (looks like one that works with Chelsea). Now she should be all set for holiday..........so chop chop Lucy. Lets get going....

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 20:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

So shes also been to a physio today (looks like one that works with Chelsea). Now she should be all set for holiday..........so chop chop Lucy. Lets get going....
Ye physio worked with Chelsea - Millie, Fran and Maren and also worked for Lyon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 20:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The physio also use to work for Lyon. As well as with Millie, Fran and Maren and Chelsea

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do we think Leah WAS in Barcelona for the night they won the Champions League (and following morning as per the photo of K with the newspaper)? Need more photos from that night at Manuela's :-)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 21:10
Do we think Leah WAS in Barcelona for the night they won the Champions League (and following morning as per the photo of K with the newspaper)? Need more photos from that night at Manuela's :-)
Ye also think Lia was there with AMC, really don’t think the boyfriend is a boyfriend in that sense. You can see Keira on one of pics in background

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
There was a article released a few days ago saying that Leah and Lia caught a plane back to Barcelona that night. So i reckon your right.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 21:15
You can see Keira on one of pics in background
Ah, behind Patri and Pina? Had not noticed that.

Maybe Lucy is off to the Ibiza party house? :whistle:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Ye also think Lia was there with AMC, really don’t think the boyfriend is a boyfriend in that sense. You can see Keira on one of pics in background
Yeah I think Keira is in the background of the one with patri and Pina.
I wondered if Lucy was in the background of the geyse one taking a selfie but wasn’t sure if that was her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 21:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I wondered if Lucy was in the background of the geyse one taking a selfie but wasn’t sure if that was her
Yes seen a few offers in background but not Lucy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bit disappointed in the content.
Thought there would be Lucy holiday content.
Thought there would be Keira holiday content.
Where is all the CONTENT???!!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 21:36
Bit disappointed in the content.
Thought there would be Lucy holiday content.
Thought there would be Keira holiday content.
Where is all the CONTENT???!!!!
Lucy’s not on holiday somewhere sunny, Keira will drop pics as her and Leah trade windups

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 21:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Looks like Lucy to me 👀

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does this mean they're bisexual champions? :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ngl love this picture and love their partnership. Jona has found something good. Wonder what he'll do with Alexia now. False 9 maybe?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 00:05
ngl love this picture and love their partnership. Jona has found something good. Wonder what he'll do with Alexia now. False 9 maybe?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 00:08
Guest wrote:

You've got to be delusional. There's no way Jona is not going back to a Patri-Aitana-Alexia midfield.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 00:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You've got to be delusional. There's no way Jona is not going back to a Patri-Aitana-Alexia midfield.
Wait and see. I think he's either going to push Patri and Alexia up front more. He likes Walsh in the back midfield controlling things. She settles things and calms the game down. He might do a back four, two pivots, Walsh and Patri or Walsh and Alexia, then 4 attacking, with either Alexia or Aitana as false 9s. He's going to make it very attack heavy, then rotate Pina and Mariona into that position. But Barca is so versatile, so many possibilities.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 00:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Wait and see. I think he's either going to push Patri and Alexia up front more. He likes Walsh in the back midfield controlling things. She settles things and calms the game down. He might do a back four, two pivots, Walsh and Patri or Walsh and Alexia, then 4 attacking, with either Alexia or Aitana as false 9s. He's going to make it very attack heavy, then rotate Pina and Mariona into that position. But Barca is so versatile, so many possibilities.
No, the only reason he was forced to play that this year was because Alexia was injured. A full strength Alexia will move Patri back to her original placement from last year. He'll have to figure out what to do with Walsh but remember that Walsh was a panic buy once Alexia got injured.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 00:20
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 00:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No, the only reason he was forced to play that this year was because Alexia was injured. A full strength Alexia will move Patri back to her original placement from last year. He'll have to figure out what to do with Walsh but remember that Walsh was a panic buy once Alexia got injured.
I do remember. And I coach football. She fit in perfectly after Xmas and is a major asset to them. Why do you think he plays for nearly 90 min every game? I think he likes Patri up front better. Look what happened in the final with WOB. He will either put Patri/Alexia there. Or Aitana/Alexia there. Or Keep a double pivot/trianlge formation with Aitana. That three midfield system of P/K/A is working brilliantly, so long as Aitana and Patri push up. Not only will they keep Keira, they will renew her another 3 years after her contract expires. Their midfield and attacking line (when, if) they finally get a decent striker, is going to be terrifying. You're only watching from your tv set. If you are near the pitch you can see how much K is controlling the passing of the ball, dictating to her teammates where to send it. Her football intelligence is second to none. If she (I hope) develops a better attacking instinct, she can become totally brutal.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
she is taking a selfie in first pic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 00:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
That's Ingrid in the first pic with Geyse, not Lucy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Honestly my favourite thing about the balcony appearance was Keira being completely baffled by Mapi's heavy heavy Zaragoza accent and slang. Her face is the picture of confusion. At one point she tells Ingrid, "I don't understand anything." Girl, half of Spain doesn't either. :rofl: She's the equivalent to a Scouser.

at 17:02

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 01:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

really? looks like lucy to me :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 01:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Is is Lucy not Ingrid. Engen's cheekbones are not that high, and she doesn't have hollowing cheeks, and she doesn't have eyebrows that dark. It's Lucy. And behind Pina and Patri is definitely Keira.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So Lucy is off to Istanbul for the CL final with City and Inter Milan. So are Magull and Georgia. Do we think Keira and Laura will be there as well?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 03:25
So Lucy is off to Istanbul for the CL final with City and Inter Milan. So are Magull and Georgia. Do we think Keira and Laura will be there as well?
Of course she is. Should’ve realised she would be.
That’s why she’s been hanging around. Holiday after maybe.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 02:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Is is Lucy not Ingrid. Engen's cheekbones are not that high, and she doesn't have hollowing cheeks, and she doesn't have eyebrows that dark. It's Lucy. And behind Pina and Patri is definitely Keira.
I think it’s Lucy too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 04:05
Guest wrote:
Yeah should have thought about the final.
Maybe she’ll stay there for her hols or of course might fly on to somewhere else for that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 04:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think it’s Lucy too
Lol me too. And a selfie? Wonder who that’s for? Or taken with someone?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 05:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think it’s Lucy too
I'm quite convinced Lucy is single and loving it. I think that was the entire reason behind the break up, her wanting to be single. Keira clearly not, as she is in a relationship quite quickly again. They wanted different things. Lucy didn't want to be tied down and Keira wanted commitment.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 05:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think it’s Lucy too
I'm quite convinced Lucy is single and loving it. I think that was the entire reason behind the break up, her wanting to be single. Keira clearly not, as she is in a relationship quite quickly again. They wanted different things. Lucy didn't want to be tied down and Keira wanted commitment.
Time will tell. She won’t be holidaying alone..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think it’s Lucy too
Not sure it’s Lucy as cannot see her tattoo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 05:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think it’s Lucy too
Not sure it’s Lucy as cannot see her tattoo
Zoom into her face. Def lucy. Her tattoos on the side

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 05:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think it’s Lucy too
Think Lucy wanted kids and it’s to soon for her and Keira

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sorry but I :rofl:
Can they not bring poor little Narla into their edits!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Been watching some of the Barca femeni fotos its of the match, and noticing how boyish Keira is on the field. Super tomboyish mannerisms, but as soon as she's off, the unboxing with Leah, podcast with Jill, even training with Barca or English, she's femme again. It's like during matches she suddenly gets super butch on the pitch. So funny. Not sure why. Maybe to make up for her lack of size?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 05:50
Sorry but I :rofl:
Can they not bring poor little Narla into their edits!

It's even wrong. We all know Lucy is the Daddy, just ask Keira. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 04:05
Guest wrote:
Could be interesting, magull and Stanway, Keira and Laura and Lucy. Bet Laura was expecting Lucy in her relationship