Re: English Football Ladies

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 19:30
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 19:18
Has Keira got a new car
She drives a grey cupra.
You can see in the AMC video that Keira drives a light grey Cupra. AMC asks her if she's going to the brunch as Keira is driving by, and she says yes. Then Lucy, in her dark grey Cupra, is following right behind Keira. They left practice together and arrived at the brunch together. Then Keira tells them that Lucy had just gone for a run, that's why she's wearing those shorts. They are obviously very close and in each other's lives. Since Lucy doesn't seem to be in that core friend group, I'm guessing she was Keira's invite, or Keira just said to her to come along...because when Lucy is driving by Ana, AMC doesn't remind her about the brunch....unless she assumed Lucy was coming because Keira was coming. This whole special on AMC is actually so insightful and shows me that Keira and Lucy are closer than I thought. Let's say Keira is with Laura in Rome, it REALLY wouldn't surprise me if Lucy was there with them, with whoever it is she is dating! They've gone from being partners to being best friends, I think.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 20:59
She is well over dumping Lucy and has moved on. Lucy has never moved on.
Oh, do you just fuck off. And take your petty, jealous, sad little self elsewhere - so negative. When I see people make comments like this, presuming things that they no nothing about it just makes me think they have absolutely no life of their own. Maybe find yourself a gf??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 21:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Has Keira got a new car
She drives a grey cupra.
You can see in the AMC video that Keira drives a light grey Cupra. AMC asks her if she's going to the brunch as Keira is driving by, and she says yes. Then Lucy, in her dark grey Cupra, is following right behind Keira. They left practice together and arrived at the brunch together. Then Keira tells them that Lucy had just gone for a run, that's why she's wearing those shorts. They are obviously very close and in each other's lives. Since Lucy doesn't seem to be in that core friend group, I'm guessing she was Keira's invite, or Keira just said to her to come along...because when Lucy is driving by Ana, AMC doesn't remind her about the brunch....unless she assumed Lucy was coming because Keira was coming. This whole special on AMC is actually so insightful and shows me that Keira and Lucy are closer than I thought. Let's say Keira is with Laura in Rome, it REALLY wouldn't surprise me if Lucy was there with them, with whoever it is she is dating! They've gone from being partners to being best friends, I think.
I agree they are friendly and close. But there is NO way lucy is in rome with keira if Laura is there. No way. If Laura isn’t there then I’d say there is a 10 percent chance of Lucy and keira being there together. But why is keira in Rome? It’s too coincidental that Laura is probably about to sign for them. She must be with Laura surely?! It’s just whether they are alone or in a bigger group with Stanway and Magull. That’s the thing we need to know.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Has Keira got a new car
She drives a grey cupra.
Keira had a dark grey Cupra as they both had the same car, is the first car not Laia. Think they go through phases, where they speak and then don’t depending on who they are around, do think the Laura relationship will end up splitting them up totally. But once they are not around each other for club or country cannot even see them following each or having children contact.
Keira making a point her best friend is Leah in that interview on Saturday, so expect depending on what Barca do with their pivots this summer following the contact signed today could see Keira at Arsenal.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 21:10
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 20:59
She is well over dumping Lucy and has moved on. Lucy has never moved on.
Oh, do you just fuck off. And take your petty, jealous, sad little self elsewhere - so negative. When I see people make comments like this, presuming things that they no nothing about it just makes me think they have absolutely no life of their own. Maybe find yourself a gf??
So glad you know everything that has gone on 100% because Keira and or Lucy shared what happened with you. If that’s the case why not tell us

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 21:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Has Keira got a new car
She drives a grey cupra.
Keira had a dark grey Cupra as they both had the same car, is the first car not Laia. Think they go through phases, where they speak and then don’t depending on who they are around, do think the Laura relationship will end up splitting them up totally. But once they are not around each other for club or country cannot even see them following each or having children contact.
Keira making a point her best friend is Leah in that interview on Saturday, so expect depending on what Barca do with their pivots this summer following the contact signed today could see Keira at Arsenal.
Chances of Keira signing for Arsenal is very unlikely anyway but if she was planning on moving clubs once her contract is up (which I don't think she will ) I highly doubt she'll join a club based on who her bestfriends are. Keira 'made a point' that Leah is her bestfriend because the media asked who was there for her today and Leah was there. Of course she going to say my bestfriend Leah Williamson is here, doesn't mean she's going to move to Arsenal. Don't be so silly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 21:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Has Keira got a new car
She drives a grey cupra.
I agree they are friendly and close. But there is NO way lucy is in rome with keira if Laura is there. No way. If Laura isn’t there then I’d say there is a 10 percent chance of Lucy and keira being there together. But why is keira in Rome? It’s too coincidental that Laura is probably about to sign for them. She must be with Laura surely?! It’s just whether they are alone or in a bigger group with Stanway and Magull. That’s the thing we need to know.
I do think that Keira is with Laura. I think it would be naive not to think that.
I do however think that it’s a rebound fling and I highly, highly doubt it’s gonna last long term. I don’t know why I feel that way, I just can’t see it becoming anything.. especially with the distance between them. Obviously lots of couples do long distance, but I don’t know, I just can’t see it with these two. And I think that Keira is on holiday with Laura because her plans with Leah fell through due to injury. That’s all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 21:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Has Keira got a new car
She drives a grey cupra.
I do think that Keira is with Laura. I think it would be naive not to think that.
I do however think that it’s a rebound fling and I highly, highly doubt it’s gonna last long term. I don’t know why I feel that way, I just can’t see it becoming anything.. especially with the distance between them. Obviously lots of couples do long distance, but I don’t know, I just can’t see it with these two. And I think that Keira is on holiday with Laura because her plans with Leah fell through due to injury. That’s all.
X2 the Tracy stuff being timed on Friday, before the CL final. I also think she has jumped in very quickly in a a full blown relationship, don’t think her and Lucy were fully over as long as has been mentioned. The thing that does concern me is how everyone treats her like a young child, raving over her, mentioning how fabulous she is etc.building her up. If that’s the case I worry she is jumping out of the frying pan into the fire.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

None of Keira and Laura make sense.
And put yourself in Laura’s shoes – would you genuinely be okay when Keira turned around and said this is my ex-girlfriend Lucy.
1)We play on the same team together and have lots of mutual friends (I actually moved to Barcelona to be with her).
2)When we go out to dinner, I normally sit next to her ( as proven on multiple occasions)
3) we share a dog and often still spend time together with said dog
3)We celebrate after matches and take trophy pictures together. When she was on crutches after one trophy when I spend lots of time, leaning all over her.
4) I still play with her nephew and play aunty Keira .
5) we still have couple pictures of each other on our Instagram accounts.
6) we’re going to be spending all summer together at the World Cup
7) Lucy likes to tell everybody about all the time we spent together and show interview us. Pictures of me dressing up as Sarina!
8) we still go out for coffee together and meet up regularly

Like seriously???

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I agree. They’re definitely there together and Keira must be quite into her - the Frankfurt trip for her last appearance really surprised me. If it will last or not…we’ll see.

I actually believe Staff anon that Keira had a few options/ flings beginning part of the year. Laura must have only become more serious April or so?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 21:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She drives a grey cupra.
X2 the Tracy stuff being timed on Friday, before the CL final. I also think she has jumped in very quickly in a a full blown relationship, don’t think her and Lucy were fully over as long as has been mentioned. The thing that does concern me is how everyone treats her like a young child, raving over her, mentioning how fabulous she is etc.building her up. If that’s the case I worry she is jumping out of the frying pan into the fire.
I do fear Keira could be in for a nasty fall. And I say this as a Keira fan. She seems to have gone from being very much underrated, to being totally overrated (I want to make it clear that I think she’s great, but I think there’s a very real possibility I could go to her head and if she doesn’t perform well at the World Cup, she could be in for a big fall). It’s a very real possibility because while she’s been great for Barcelona, she hasn’t quite been living up to hear euros self recently for England.

I also agree re treating her like a child. I am sick of seeing on Twitter, all this ‘ my star girl’ bullshit. She’s 26yrs old!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 21:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She drives a grey cupra.
The frying pan fire bit’s not right I think you mean jumping too quickly. And I agree, hope she doesn’t get hurt, as it does mainly seem she is the one traveling etc. it was never like that with Lucy it seemed an equal amount.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 21:53
And put yourself in Laura’s shoes – would you genuinely be okay when Keira turned around and said this is my ex-girlfriend Lucy.
1)We play on the same team together and have lots of mutual friends (I actually moved to Barcelona to be with her).
2)When we go out to dinner, I normally sit next to her ( as proven on multiple occasions)
3)We celebrate after matches and take trophy pictures together. When she was on crutches after one trophy when I spend lots of time, leaning all over her.
7) Lucy likes to tell everybody about all the time we spent together and show interview us. Pictures of me dressing up as Sarina!

Like seriously???
Well, yeah, if she after all that said
1) but I still prefer flying over to you every time I have a chance, that is how much you mean to me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 21:56
I agree. They’re definitely there together and Keira must be quite into her - the Frankfurt trip for her last appearance really surprised me. If it will last or not…we’ll see.

I actually believe Staff anon that Keira had a few options/ flings beginning part of the year. Laura must have only become more serious April or so?
I don’t think so.

I think Laura has been the only one. Nothing that we’ve seen genuinely shows any kind of interest or relationship of any kind with anybody else. It shows that she’s making friends.

Laura is the only one with any possibility, but I’m not even particularly sure that that’s serious to be honest, I think she might be sick of being single and just wants a girlfriend

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 22:00
Guest wrote:

Like seriously???
1) but I still prefer flying over to you every time I have a chance, that is how much you mean to me
Because I have nothing better to do, all my friends live in a different countries and all my new friends have partners, so are busy when we have time off……

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Like seriously???
I wouldn’t but getting into that area, but the Keira spending weekends in Germany and flying around at the drop of a hat, goes against some of the above. Keira doesn’t know this person at all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 22:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Like seriously???
Because I have nothing better to do, all my friends live in a different countries and all my new friends have partners, so are busy when we have time off……
She could take a flight to her friends that live in different countries instead of taking a flight to laura that lives in different country. Looks like someone that she knows for a few months is priority, and not long term best friends. Wonder why that is.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 22:02
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 21:56

I don’t think so.

I think Laura has been the only one. Nothing that we’ve seen genuinely shows any kind of interest or relationship of any kind with anybody else. It shows that she’s making friends.

Laura is the only one with any possibility, but I’m not even particularly sure that that’s serious to be honest, I think she might be sick of being single and just wants a girlfriend
I really don’t get the Laura thing, unless it’s to prove a point that she can get someone. The flying around all the time concerns me, people aren’t going to see her much it’s always her no wonder she isn’t really seen as settling and trying to take on the culture and being in it for her contract length. This is why people think she will not stay

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do we think those comments here last month about Lucy having a serious relationship and introducing it to her family etc were true? That is what I want to know…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Like seriously???
See a post like this shows how very young and emotionally immature you are. Because adults, mature ADULTS who have had a serious relationship or two, would fully understand this if the person they are dating is still close to their ex and their ex is like family to them. Many divorces people live like this. It is mature and kind and loving. You either live with this level of kindness and maturity or your life will be full of animosity and bitterness. Which would you choose? Love or animosity?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 22:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Like seriously???
She could take a flight to her friends that live in different countries instead of taking a flight to laura that lives in different country. Looks like someone that she knows for a few months is priority, and not long term best friends. Wonder why that is.
Meh, looks like a fling to me. I’ll be surprised if they’re still going by the end of the summer.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Like seriously???
To prove a point, have a horrible feeling it’s to show Lucy, but again her friends and now her family are pushing towards Laura, why

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 22:13
Do we think those comments here last month about Lucy having a serious relationship and introducing it to her family etc were true? That is what I want to know…
I personally think that Lucy is in a relationship. Various things lead me to this conclusion, not least her over the top ( in my opinion) need for privacy.

Obviously we have no idea if anybody would’ve met her family, I think it’s probably unlikely, but as always, who knows.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Would be amazed if Lucy has anything other than a couple of dates with a few people, totally nothing serious with someone.
Unless the person who mentioned it knows who it is and can shred light on it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 22:18
Guest wrote:
I personally think that Lucy is in a relationship. Various things lead me to this conclusion, not least her over the top ( in my opinion) need for privacy.

Obviously we have no idea if anybody would’ve met her family, I think it’s probably unlikely, but as always, who knows.
I agree. I definitely think she’s with someone. No idea about meeting family though

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 22:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Like seriously???
To prove a point, have a horrible feeling it’s to show Lucy, but again her friends and now her family are pushing towards Laura, why
No, I actually think she was really hurting because of lucy and what happened (I am pretty sure lucy was the one that ended things between them), but got over it because of laura. I think she really likes her and she moved on and is in great place because of her. And maybe that is why “her friends and family are pushing towards laura”, because they see she is happy now after hard time she had. Now, how long will it last, I have no idea, but at this moment it is what it is.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

100%.. No way is she hanging around single. If she isn’t with somebody seriously, I’d imagine she’s doing a lot of dating. From what we’ve come to understand about Lucy, she is not a person to just be single and celibate. And I’m sure she has plenty of offers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Think the privacy is driven after the Euros, people were all over them, their house, how much it cost where it was. Someone even mentioned on twitter seeing them driving on the A1 in north east because they knew their car reg. at points some stuff sounded very scary. I think may be Keira could cope better but Lucy seemed freaked out by it. I know we chat on here but I hope people respect them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

X2
I thought she had someone new for a long time. I think people are really mis-read her and think she is still wanting something with Keira . I fully disagree. I think she is well and truly moved on into friendship land and has been with somebody for awhile. Which is why things are so comfortable between them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 22:25
Guest wrote:

100%.. No way is she hanging around single. If she isn’t with somebody seriously, I’d imagine she’s doing a lot of dating. From what we’ve come to understand about Lucy, she is not a person to just be single and celibate. And I’m sure she has plenty of offers.
We are making assumptions on what some old chat said seven years ago, people change. I do think she will have had some offers, but others wouldn’t want to join that goldfish bowl

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I think so. There’s so many questions with Lucy. Like literally, what does she do with her free time? Where was she at New Year? Where is she now? What does she do in all these weekends when Keira is off to see Laura, we see all the other players what is Lucy doing? We see her out for coffee, food when we know Keira isn’t around (if she’s with friends why wouldn’t she post them) we had Barça anon who said her friends had seen her with various women.

She’s had friends over from the UK that we knew nothing about.She is clearly very good at keeping secrets . There’s just too much stuff that adds up there. .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 22:32
Guest wrote:
I think so. There’s so many questions with Lucy. Like literally, what does she do with her free time? Where was she at New Year? Where is she now? What does she do in all these weekends when Keira is off to see Laura, we see all the other players what is Lucy doing? We see her out for coffee, food when we know Keira isn’t around (if she’s with friends why wouldn’t she post them) we had Barça anon who said her friends had seen her with various women.

She’s had friends over from the UK that we knew nothing about.She is clearly very good at keeping secrets . There’s just too much stuff that adds up there. .
Exactly. And she keeps raving about how happy she is there, and how good Life is there, and she’s not going to be saying that if she’s spending all of the above time by herself. She spending it with someone

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Leah is in London at a concert by the way so that’s another person we know Keira isn’t with in rome.
I do think Keira is still going to Ibiza. She was still following places last week. Leah has been injured for ages so it’s not like that’s suddenly changed her plans.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 22:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Exactly. And she keeps raving about how happy she is there, and how good Life is there, and she’s not going to be saying that if she’s spending all of the above time by herself. She spending it with someone
yep and having a new partner is obviously the reason she is not posting about her holiday, it is weird how we have more rumours/sightings about keira considering lucy is more recognisable.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love how there are so many posters who are green with envy that Keira already has a girlfriend and is living a very happy life. It's so funny. No babes, Keira ain't trying to make a point to anyone about anything. She's just having a great time, loving life, being successful, off in beautiful Rome with her sweet and pretty girlfriend. Love it for her.

Reactions:

Post by 123455677788 »

Who is Laura?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 02:02
I love how there are so many posters who are green with envy that Keira already has a girlfriend and is living a very happy life. It's so funny. No babes, Keira ain't trying to make a point to anyone about anything. She's just having a great time, loving life, being successful, off in beautiful Rome with her sweet and pretty girlfriend. Love it for her.
What do you mean envy? I’m not envious of Keira? I don’t want to date Laura?

Do you actually know what the word envious actually means?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
So the international thread is right. People here are delusional and think that Keira Walsh is some kind of catch? Having everyone lust after her? I promise you guys she is only a catch in this forum! Envious haha

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I hate to break this to you, but Laura gets around. Keira is in for a serious heartbreak if you genuinely think this is a serious relationship. She doesn’t seem that sweet to me!
Also, if you think Laura is pretty, good for you, but I actually think Keira could do a lot better. Distinctively average looking girl, distinctly average footballer. I’m just surprised Keira would settle for that being that she so career minded. She’s definitely not going to have the life she had with bronze that’s for sure..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 03:48
Guest wrote:
I hate to break this to you, but Laura gets around. Keira is in for a serious heartbreak if you genuinely think this is a serious relationship. She doesn’t seem that sweet to me!
Also, if you think Laura is pretty, good for you, but I actually think Keira could do a lot better. Distinctively average looking girl, distinctly average footballer. I’m just surprised Keira would settle for that being that she so career minded. She’s definitely not going to have the life she had with bronze that’s for sure..
X200000000 one thing is now following on from the euros Keira has her own money and fame

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 03:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
X200000000 one thing is now following on from the euros Keira has her own money and fame
Keira can be her sugar mama. Change of roles for her but Laura ain’t going to have Keira’s levels of £s. Let alone bronzes! Over the hill…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 01:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

yep and having a new partner is obviously the reason she is not posting about her holiday, it is weird how we have more rumours/sightings about keira considering lucy is more recognisable.
Do think Keira wants to be Leah mark 2 and if she want that fine, out there being seen etc. Lucy really doesn’t she is happy keeping her private life low key. Neither way is wrong.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 04:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keira can be her sugar mama. Change of roles for her but Laura ain’t going to have Keira’s levels of £s. Let alone bronzes! Over the hill…
Agreed which is probably why Keira is doing all the running as Laura will not have the free monies Keira will have to jet around as much. She will be the funder in the relationship. Laura has has a steady career nothing more than mid WsL level, Keira has alway been top level probably since 2019 and with bronze in the back ground.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 04:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Agreed which is probably why Keira is doing all the running as Laura will not have the free monies Keira will have to jet around as much. She will be the funder in the relationship. Laura has has a steady career nothing more than mid WsL level, Keira has alway been top level probably since 2019 and with bronze in the back ground.
I just don’t understand why keira would want that? Obviously success isn’t everything, but to go from Lucy, who is still incredibly successful, one of the highest paid female footballers of all time ( and still is factoring in all income) to being with Laura. Keira is the type of person who strikes me as appreciating someone who is driven, successful, competitive etc (I also think a huge amount of Keira success is down to Lucy always pushing her, boosting her confidence, talking her up -not to take anything away from her actual skill- but I think confidence is a massive factor, and I think Lucy gave her that.) she isn’t going to have that with Laura that’s for sure.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How do we feel about the chances that G is finally lesbianing with Magull? Out of 10. 10 definitely, 0, not a chance. I vote 3.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 04:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I just don’t understand why keira would want that? Obviously success isn’t everything, but to go from Lucy, who is still incredibly successful, one of the highest paid female footballers of all time ( and still is factoring in all income) to being with Laura. Keira is the type of person who strikes me as appreciating someone who is driven, successful, competitive etc (I also think a huge amount of Keira success is down to Lucy always pushing her, boosting her confidence, talking her up -not to take anything away from her actual skill- but I think confidence is a massive factor, and I think Lucy gave her that.) she isn’t going to have that with Laura that’s for sure.
I honestly wouldn’t think so deeply about it. They are not going to last. The majority of people here know nothing about Laura- just what they see on a few YouTube videos. The amount of girls she’s been linked to over the years is up there. I’ll be surprised to still see them together in the next three months to be honest.. unless Laura really does need a sugar mama now she’s winding down her career.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 05:07
How do we feel about the chances that G is finally lesbianing with Magull? Out of 10. 10 definitely, 0, not a chance. I vote 3.
2. Unlikely but not entirely impossible. The fact that we have always understood both of them to be straight makes me think it’s not happening. If one of them was perhaps known for being that way inclined, I might think differently, but to me it’s just two close straight friends who’ve gotten close.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You're making this sound so transactional. My goodness, sometimes people just like other people, have feelings for them, regardless of how successful those people are. Maybe Keira loves Laura's personality. I mean, just a thought.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 01:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah, but Keira is being spotted mostly at football matches. Amongst her own. She is a lot less recognisable outside of that environment, unless you’re a big woso fan. Lucy is obviously more recognisable in general.

Also, I imagine if Lucy has gone on holiday with someone, not only will they be low-key, but I imagine wherever they stay will be quite a private place. I can’t imagine them turning up at Ibiza rocks or something like that unless with others!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 05:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You're making this sound so transactional. My goodness, sometimes people just like other people, have feelings for them, regardless of how successful those people are. Maybe Keira loves Laura's personality. I mean, just a thought.
DA x2 But you know the people on here need to always make something bigger than it actually is and run with delusional theories. Just weird projecting on their part.

It’s doesn’t have to be that deep. Keira was once in a relationship, then it ended, now she is moving on. That’s it. Not sure why people feel the need to jump through hoops to explain it…