English Football Ladies

Reactions:

Re: English Football Ladies

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 10:28
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 10:23

I can say whatever I’m comfortable with saying. As I say, don’t believe me. But if you’re trying to figure out where she is, I’m telling you where she was at least.
DA Ignore this person. They are clearly deranged and making up shit to build some narrative. Just ignore them. We don't believe people here if they don't provide back up for their claims. Ignore her. Trolls will eventually leave.

Is this what L chat has become or what it has always been? You have 98% gossip, 1% people making up shit and 1% real insight in this place. The Rochdale anon could be one either of the last two but why always accuse people of lying and being full of shit? Some people know stuff but can’t give too much away as they’ll expose themselves. I totally buy that. I can then choose to believe or not but why be so rude and accuse people of being trolls, etc? Ffs, it’s a gossip board- if you will only accept clear facts and three sources confirming then you’re in the wrong place.

If she is in Rochdale - I choose to believe it- I am going to guess she will be in London with Leah for a few days and head to Ibiza after for at least 1 week?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 10:16
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 10:09
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 10:06

You have zero proof that she was in Rochdale yesterday. Zero. That video for that add could have been made a week ago, when she apparently went home for a day or two. You have zero proof. Stop stating things as facts when you don't know.
I know for a fact she was in Rochdale yesterday. It’s nothing to do with that video. She may have moved on now. But as of yesterday morning she was there. You don’t have to believe me – but I have a feeling you’re not believing me because it’s not what you want to hear and doesn’t fit into whatever rhetoric you’re trying to create in your head.
Lol and how do you know for a fact? Did you see her walking on the streets? Did you see her in her backyard. You can't come here and say things without providing proof.
I can say whatever I’m comfortable with saying. As I say, don’t believe me. But if you’re trying to figure out where she is, I’m telling you where she was at least.
DA Ignore this person. They are clearly deranged and making up shit to build some narrative. Just ignore them. We don't believe people here if they don't provide back up for their claims. Ignore her. Trolls will eventually leave.
I’m not on fb but whenever keira is in Rochdale she normally appears on there. Maybe that’s why this anon is convinced?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 10:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I know for a fact she was in Rochdale yesterday. It’s nothing to do with that video. She may have moved on now. But as of yesterday morning she was there. You don’t have to believe me – but I have a feeling you’re not believing me because it’s not what you want to hear and doesn’t fit into whatever rhetoric you’re trying to create in your head.
Lol and how do you know for a fact? Did you see her walking on the streets? Did you see her in her backyard. You can't come here and say things without providing proof.
I’m not on fb but whenever keira is in Rochdale she normally appears on there. Maybe that’s why this anon is convinced?
watch her post a story from Rome. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

But yeah this is probably that same Facebook wacko who told us and tumblr that Keira was back home in rochdale in April and her and Lucy’s family were trying to be friends and everything was fine, nothing serious. Then it turned out Keira was at a funeral.

Don’t even believe these Facebook people. Unless I see proof of something I don’t believe it. Anons can come here and make claims till they’re blue in the face. They still know nothing. Doesn’t matter what pictures they see on Facebook.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 11:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

But yeah this is probably that same Facebook wacko who told us and tumblr that Keira was back home in rochdale in April and her and Lucy’s family were trying to be friends and everything was fine, nothing serious. Then it turned out Keira was at a funeral.

Don’t even believe these Facebook people. Unless I see proof of something I don’t believe it. Anons can come here and make claims till they’re blue in the face. They still know nothing. Doesn’t matter what pictures they see on Facebook.
But everyone here is so quick to believe staff anon???Lol it’s an actual joke. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 08:45
Just saw more footage of that Barca Femeni fotos person. When the girls are about to do that circle celebration thing, they put all the children in the centre, then Lucy runs in with Freddie and puts him with the other kids, and Keira suddenly notices he's there and starts smiling. Guess she didn't notice him before. The entire time Keira is running in the circle with the team she is staring at Freddie and smiling. As soon as they finish she runs right up to him. Lucy lifts him up then Keira starts talking to him, gives him high fives then takes him from Lucy.

I don't know who that shitty troll was before who kept saying Keira ignored him all the time, but when you see this video you see that she is so happy to see him and run over to him to pick him up. Why are there such awful people here. It's such a wholesome family moment to see. She clearly loves that kid.

Starts at min 40:16

I'm just not convinced yet that they have definitely broken up. There's too much of this stuff still going on (inc all the clothes sharing and hanging out together). While I totally do think that they had some big bust up earlier in the year, I think they are back on now, you can see it in all these little things they do. It's couple stuff!

I reckon that all the trips K is doing without L is because she's miles away from home and friends and so is prioritising seeing them, she's a massive homebody and says it all the time in interviews. She sees L everyday! It does seem a little odd that k wouldn't go with L to this thing in Istanbul though, but then they are quite private and after the euros and the attention went boom, they'll have probably pulled back from doing obviously couple stuff in public. K had a really bad time with social media, so it's totally understandable.

That said, I am WAITING for them to show up together somewhere on holiday next, just for a little bit surely?!?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 11:46
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 08:45
Just saw more footage of that Barca Femeni fotos person. When the girls are about to do that circle celebration thing, they put all the children in the centre, then Lucy runs in with Freddie and puts him with the other kids, and Keira suddenly notices he's there and starts smiling. Guess she didn't notice him before. The entire time Keira is running in the circle with the team she is staring at Freddie and smiling. As soon as they finish she runs right up to him. Lucy lifts him up then Keira starts talking to him, gives him high fives then takes him from Lucy.

I don't know who that shitty troll was before who kept saying Keira ignored him all the time, but when you see this video you see that she is so happy to see him and run over to him to pick him up. Why are there such awful people here. It's such a wholesome family moment to see. She clearly loves that kid.

Starts at min 40:16

I'm just not convinced yet that they have definitely broken up. There's too much of this stuff still going on (inc all the clothes sharing and hanging out together). While I totally do think that they had some big bust up earlier in the year, I think they are back on now, you can see it in all these little things they do. It's couple stuff!

I reckon that all the trips K is doing without L is because she's miles away from home and friends and so is prioritising seeing them, she's a massive homebody and says it all the time in interviews. She sees L everyday! It does seem a little odd that k wouldn't go with L to this thing in Istanbul though, but then they are quite private and after the euros and the attention went boom, they'll have probably pulled back from doing obviously couple stuff in public. K had a really bad time with social media, so it's totally understandable.

That said, I am WAITING for them to show up together somewhere on holiday next, just for a little bit surely?!?
They were never going to go to the champions league final together. It would be very difficult to just get a normal ticket where they could be private. Lucy has clearly had to do Heineken promo stuff on a boat to get hers. Keira would never do that, it’s too public and not her scene. I think they’re not together but not completely done either and I think there is a chance they were in Rome together just because lucy could have posted from anywhere to show they were apart but she didn’t, yet all of a sudden she reappeared at the same time it looks like Keira is back in the uk. All the sharing of stuff is just too odd if they aren’t still together in some way.

Not sure what to think about Laura. Either they are seeing other people or they are just friends. But definitely don’t think Laura and Keira are in some serious relationship and don’t think she’ll be at the World Cup either.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lucy's nephew is so cute, he even runs just like Lucy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just snooping in Laura’s instagram. When you look at the people she follows - the furniture/design stuff and fashion stuff. They are sooooo different than anything keira seems to be into. Their tastes and interests are very different.

I can’t see that they would have anything in common other than football. Very unsuited to be in a relationship I’m sorry I just don’t buy it sorry.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 12:35
Just snooping in Laura’s instagram. When you look at the people she follows - the furniture/design stuff and fashion stuff. They are sooooo different than anything keira seems to be into. Their tastes and interests are very different.

I can’t see that they would have anything in common other than football. Very unsuited to be in a relationship I’m sorry I just don’t buy it sorry.
This is why I keep saying I don’t believe they are together. Yes they both seem bubbly and funny but other than that they seem very different to me. I think they’re both single and have come out of relationships and are just enjoying spending time with eachother as friends. They might be having sex as well, we’ve never seen them together to see their chemistry but I certainly don’t think they are in an actual relationship and definitely not a serious one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 12:47
Guest wrote:

This is why I keep saying I don’t believe they are together. Yes they both seem bubbly and funny but other than that they seem very different to me. I think they’re both single and have come out of relationships and are just enjoying spending time with eachother as friends. They might be having sex as well, we’ve never seen them together to see their chemistry but I certainly don’t think they are in an actual relationship and definitely not a serious one.
No one here knows Laura well enough to know what she’s interested in, either in fashion or furniture or girlfriends!! You can’t tell everything from social media. I would never have said Stanway and Lina would have hit it off and be besties but they have!

Let’s wait and see what develops. At the very least Laura and Keira are close friends.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Keira is definitely in Rochdale. She’s liking everything on instagram in seconds!! She does that when she’s with family.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 14:02
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 12:47
Guest wrote:

No one here knows Laura well enough to know what she’s interested in, either in fashion or furniture or girlfriends!! You can’t tell everything from social media. I would never have said Stanway and Lina would have hit it off and be besties but they have!

Let’s wait and see what develops. At the very least Laura and Keira are close friends.
The rumours about stanway and magull crack me up, just trying to imagine them as a couple :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Who are these people?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 14:36
Who are these people?
God knows but I could never see Keira with that crowd.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

OK, these last posts confirm to me what I suspected more often than not, and that is that I am talking to children in here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 14:39
Guest wrote:
Who are these people?
Could the tall blonde one be the guys she's withs gf? On the second pic it looks like 2 couples and Lucy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 14:42
OK, these last posts confirm to me what I suspected more often than not, and that is that I am talking to children in here.
? Not sure what you’re referring to

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 14:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Who are these people?
Could the tall blonde one be the guys she's withs gf? On the second pic it looks like 2 couples and Lucy.
No Clarence’s wife is here

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 14:45
Guest wrote:
“Who are these people?” “God knows”

“These people” are two amazing football players, ones of the best there were. And you wouldn’t recognize them only if you are very very young.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Who are these people?
Wow. Yeah. Lucy and Keira are such different people. I’m not much of a fan of this kind of crowd Lucy is hanging out with. They’re all like surfer girl. Superficial to the core.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 14:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

“These people” are two amazing football players, ones of the best there were. And you wouldn’t recognize them only if you are very very young.

Oh to shut up. I was quite clearly talking about the girls – I think that’s very obvious, neither girls are the partners of either men.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I recognize Roberto Carlos but not the other guy. It’s their superficial wives who are turning me off.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 14:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I recognize Roberto Carlos but not the other guy. It’s their superficial wives who are turning me off.
Clarence seedorf but these aren’t their wives….

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 14:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Oh to shut up. I was quite clearly talking about the girls – I think that’s very obvious, neither girls are the partners of either men.
No, you said people. So it is not obvious. Than guys, two couples and so on. Those are clarence seedorf and roberto carlos. Google them.

It’s like in 10-15 years someone asks “who are these people” to the pics of ronaldo and benzema and somebody says “those girls might be these guys whoa are also there dates”.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 14:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No, you said people. So it is not obvious. Than guys, two couples and so on. Those are clarence seedorf and roberto carlos. Google them.

It’s like in 10-15 years someone asks “who are these people” to the pics of ronaldo and benzema and somebody says “those girls might be these guys whoa are also there dates”.
Why are you ignoring what I’m saying. Those girls are NOT their wives!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

These are their wives - so who are the girls….

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 15:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

And why is that even important? Did I say they were or not. I am only saying that you people didn’t have a clue who seedorf and roberto carlos were. Who cares about the girs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 15:05
These are their wives - so who are the girls….

Oh it got interesting..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

quick look at insta they both seem to be working for/with uefa and other companies

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 15:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

quick look at insta they both seem to be working for/with uefa and other companies
Who are they then? I can’t see the girls in Lucy’s tagged pics?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yes, I have to say all those - wow they are so weird, wearing glasses that might be the same with 5 months time between each other, this one can’t be with that other person right now because she liked a IG post within 10 minutes of being posted, they both appeared at the same time after two days so it’s suspicious, they might have been together, they were sitting next to each other and if you look from the right angle one of them might have been leaning towards the other and so on - post make sense now. Those are kids in here, around 14 I would say. I am actually laughing at myself for even trying to engage with them few times 😀

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 15:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Me neither. I can only see them randomly on twitter? How do you know the girls work with uefa? What’s their @

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 15:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Me neither. I can only see them randomly on twitter? How do you know the girls work with uefa? What’s their @
Oh never mind. I see now. Silly me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They are at sport event, those girls work in the sport broadcasting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 15:21
They are at sport event, those girls work in the sport broadcasting.
And there I was thinking we may of uncovered something/someone finally… but not to be…..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I said god knows and I was talking about the women. I know who the men were don’t be so self righteous. You’re not the only one who knows stuff about football.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Who are these people?
Maybe they are escorts, many male football players use these hot services
:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Ellie Collins and Chelsea Cabarcas. (@elliec0llins and @chelseacabarcass) They both do football presenting

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 15:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Ellie Collins and Chelsea Cabarcas. (@elliec0llins and @chelseacabarcass) They both do football presenting
Poor girls. Work in football and still getting referred to as escorts and trashy wives…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 15:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Poor girls. Work in football and still getting referred to as escorts and trashy wives…
I think they all look nice- Lucy and the two girls. Call me crazy! All different styles, all look good.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 15:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I said god knows and I was talking about the women. I know who the men were don’t be so self righteous. You’re not the only one who knows stuff about football.
It’s weird how the two of you were referring to 2 girls as “people”. One would expect to hear “who are these two GIRLS there”. When you see a group of people with guys and girls and someone asks who are those people, it usually means all of them. Just so you know, for the future, not to be confusion again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 15:36
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 15:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It’s weird how the two of you were referring to 2 girls as “people”. One would expect to hear “who are these two GIRLS there”. When you see a group of people with guys and girls and someone asks who are those people, it usually means all of them. Just so you know, for the future, not to be confusion again.
Given that Lucy has been posting with Clarence for the last 24 hours – I’m guessing anybody that didn’t know who he was certainly does by this point.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 15:33
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 15:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think they all look nice- Lucy and the two girls. Call me crazy! All different styles, all look good.
I think they look nice too but just on first impressions, not people I would say Lucy would hang out with. And she’s obviously spent quite a bit of time with them because obviously she’s taking is toilet selfies with them – jacket off . Certainly not keiras type either I’d say.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Apparently Lucy and the Latina girl have good chemistry. Obviously I'm not insinuating anything, I'd just like to see Lucy with a girl like that :fingcross:

https://instagram.com/stories/chelseaca ... M1YmI2Ng==

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 15:47
Apparently Lucy and the Latina girl have good chemistry. Obviously I'm not insinuating anything, I'd just like to see Lucy with a girl like that :fingcross:

Uh, I didn’t need to see that salt bae dude

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

It does look like that for sure. Definitely what Id like her type to be, however, she also looks quite taken with blonde girl here. Again, I’m not implying anything is going on there (it clearly isn’t), but she does look rather admiring at her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 16:18
Guest wrote:

It does look like that for sure. Definitely what Id like her type to be, however, she also looks quite taken with blonde girl here. Again, I’m not implying anything is going on there (it clearly isn’t), but she does look rather admiring at her.

Admiring? Loool reaching much? I swear some of you will try and force anything right now, when it comes to Lucy and other women. Why the desperation?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 16:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Admiring? Loool reaching much? I swear some of you will try and force anything right now, when it comes to Lucy and other women. Why the desperation?
Why are you so defensive? I quite clearly said I’m not implying anything is going on because clearly there isn’t, but I think she’s looking at a rather admiringly.
I know some people on here like to tell themselves that Lucy couldn’t possibly look at anybody else because she’s still madly in love with Keira but Keira gas moved onto a deep meaningful relationship with Laura, who is 10,000 times better than Lucy. And lucy is still desperate for Keira. But maybe not..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 16:43
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 16:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Why are you so defensive? I quite clearly said I’m not implying anything is going on because clearly there isn’t, but I think she’s looking at a rather admiringly.
I know some people on here like to tell themselves that Lucy couldn’t possibly look at anybody else because she’s still madly in love with Keira but Keira gas moved onto a deep meaningful relationship with Laura, who is 10,000 times better than Lucy. And lucy is still desperate for Keira. But maybe not..
Well, at the very least, she looks to be enjoying the company of lots of hot girls! And is having a good time. That’s all I care about. I just want her to be happy!