English Football Ladies

Reactions:

Re: English Football Ladies

Post by Guest »

Who was the guy who drove narla down to Barcelona? Maybe they’re arranging similar logistics in the Summer as they’ll be in camp and then in Aus for quite a while… they must have
To sort that out before any fun is had in Ibiza.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 19:34
I don’t follow Man City so much, what’s happened to Demi Stokes? I barely see her play and isn’t on the England squad anymore
I think alexandri (the Spaniard they signed from athletico Madrid) is a left back, and that she’s taken her starting spot. Don’t quote me on that tho as I don’t follow city much.
And obviously as she’s had less minutes that’s cost her her England spot. I suppose she’s getting older and new younger players just emerge and take your place. I vaguely remember her signing a new contract recently tho, again don’t quote me. So I assume she’s happy being a bench player if it gives her security. She has just had a new baby. I’ve always liked her she seems like a nice person I’m glad she got a euros medal.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Keira

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 20:08
Keira
That’s Jana she’s climbing on top of. Might be the only time she ever tops anyone. :rofl: :rofl:

Jokes aside, it’s interesting how Jana is close to both Keira and Lucy. Kind of a Mariona situation. Those two players are their main connections to each other on the team.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 20:48
Guest wrote:
Keira
That’s Jana she’s climbing on top of. Might be the only time she ever tops anyone. :rofl: :rofl:

Jokes aside, it’s interesting how Jana is close to both Keira and Lucy. Kind of a Mariona situation. Those two players are their main connections to each other on the team.
It’s Pina, not Jana, who’s also close to both

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 20:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keira

Fair enough, Pina, another one she might be able to top....barely.

Also, finally watched the balcony royal family thing or whatever it was they did. These poor people. None of them bar Alexia can do any public speaking. These poor souls had to figure out a way to entertain the crowd. Painful to watch.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

And yet here they are sitting together - just goes to show that we don’t see everything.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 22:19
And yet here they are sitting together - just goes to show that we don’t see everything.
Any idea when this was filmed?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 22:13
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 20:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keira

Fair enough, Pina, another one she might be able to top....barely.

Also, finally watched the balcony royal family thing or whatever it was they did. These poor people. None of them bar Alexia can do any public speaking. These poor souls had to figure out a way to entertain the crowd. Painful to watch.

Catalan speaker here. Do you guys realise that when the team entered the parliament building Lucy and Keira were standing next to each other the whole time. And it was a super emotional speech from the speaker of the parliament who is a woman and was talking about women's rights and equality, and the President of Barca? He was also talking about women's right, and he started crying. It's kind of historic watching this. I'm not sure if Keira and Lucy realise they are playing for TWO national teams, not one. England and Catalunya.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

For being ex’s they are pretty comfortable around each other

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 22:23
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 22:19
And yet here they are sitting together - just goes to show that we don’t see everything. <a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>ankarapina</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1666204882095820800</span><span>?</span><span>s</span><span>=</span><span>46</span><span>&</span><span>t</span><span>=</span><span>nwGPGADf1EWFkk04lHtJTQ</span></a>
Any idea when this was filmed?
Fairly recent I think leading up to the uwcl

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 22:44

Right? I just don’t get it.
Of course exes can become great friends but it has NOT been that long and they still ‘carry’ all the awkwardness around each other that was there when they were a couple. Can one of them
just make a move please? I think Keira and Laura are a thing but even that is not going to convince me these two are not…if that makes sense.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 22:57
Guest wrote:
<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>ankarapina</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1666204882095820800</span><span>?</span><span>s</span><span>=</span><span>46</span><span>&</span><span>t</span><span>=</span><span>js5SYMt8xcSJjRPhatBaow</span></a>

Of course exes can become great friends but it has NOT been that long and they still ‘carry’ all the awkwardness around each other that was there when they were a couple. Can one of them
just make a move please? I think Keira and Laura are a thing but even that is not going to convince me these two are not…if that makes sense.
Look at the body language, Leaning towards each other 👀 these two constantly keeping us confused

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I've been saying this all along, but I really don't think Laura and Keira are anything serious for one of them anyway. Nor do I think Lucy is with someone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The way Lucy is looking at Keira … I just wanna whack these two and tell them to sort their shit out :handbags:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 23:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I've been saying this all along, but I really don't think Laura and Keira are anything serious for one of them anyway. Nor do I think Lucy is with someone.
I think they are soulmates. And they know it. Even if they are not together. They know that they are soulmates. There is nothing they can do about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So let me get this straight. Keira deletes every pic of Lucy from her IG. Then proceeds to sit next to her at lunch with body language that still makes them look like a couple. Like wtf?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 00:01
So let me get this straight. Keira deletes every pic of Lucy from her IG. Then proceeds to sit next to her at lunch with body language that still makes them look like a couple. Like wtf?
it is weird,look how they have been interacting over the last few days yet a few weeks ago they basically ignored each other duing the league parade.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 23:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>ankarapina</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1666204882095820800</span><span>?</span><span>s</span><span>=</span><span>46</span><span>&</span><span>t</span><span>=</span><span>js5SYMt8xcSJjRPhatBaow</span></a>

Look at the body language, Leaning towards each other 👀 these two constantly keeping us confused
Yeah the body language.they’re so close to one another, the leaning. So confusing!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 01:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah the body language.they’re so close to one another, the leaning. So confusing!
Wtf is this. I bet their teammates have no fucking idea what’s going on….so weird.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Could whatever may or may not been going on with Laura and Keira been a bit of catalyst for Lucy?
Just weeks ago they looked like they didnt want to be next to each other and now it seems another shift. Or what is being posted and seen seems another shift.
We dont know whether Laura and Keira is anything more than a friendship but Keira seeing Laura a bit more frequently seems to be a bit of a change in recent times, Could that have sparked something for Lucy?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 06:12
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 01:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Wtf is this. I bet their teammates have no fucking idea what’s going on….so weird.
For me this is not that big of a deal. All it says is they are close, sit together, go for coffees etc, which we knew anyway. I don’t see body language more than that tbh.

I will say I like Spanish Keira. She seems very relaxed and maybe more confident and grown up. I think a little glow up I would say.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 06:40
Could whatever may or may not been going on with Laura and Keira been a bit of catalyst for Lucy?
Just weeks ago they looked like they didnt want to be next to each other and now it seems another shift. Or what is being posted and seen seems another shift.
We dont know whether Laura and Keira is anything more than a friendship but Keira seeing Laura a bit more frequently seems to be a bit of a change in recent times, Could that have sparked something for Lucy?
Yes, as been said, it sparked ego hurt. She enjoyed when Keira was still hung on her. With these recent visits between Keira and Laura it was obvious Keira was freeing herself of Lucy. And it sure got an reaction from Lucy. Will Keira fall for it, we will see.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 07:03
Guest wrote:
Yes, as been said, it sparked ego hurt. She enjoyed when Keira was still hung on her. With these recent visits between Keira and Laura it was obvious Keira was freeing herself of Lucy. And it sure got an reaction from Lucy. Will Keira fall for it, we will see.
I’d really like to not think this of Lucy, as it comes across as manipulative. Doesn’t want Keira but doesn’t want anyone else to have her. If this was the case and they got back together I think it would last 5 minutes and Lucy would get bored again.
Whether laura is anything more than friendship Keira would still do well to break free of Lucy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 07:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I’d really like to not think this of Lucy, as it comes across as manipulative. Doesn’t want Keira but doesn’t want anyone else to have her. If this was the case and they got back together I think it would last 5 minutes and Lucy would get bored again.
Whether laura is anything more than friendship Keira would still do well to break free of Lucy.
We have no idea if it sparked 'ego hurt' - no one knows how Lucy feels.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone know much about Alessia Russo? Is she Gay, Bi?... In a relationship? She seems to be very under the radar. Very good looking women.

Maddy
Reactions:

Post by Maddy »

I just saw a behind the scenes pic from the photoshoot they did for the new England kit. Lucy and Leah look very friendly and comfortable together. So maybe not as much off the pitch tension as we assumed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Maddy wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 08:27
I just saw a behind the scenes pic from the photoshoot they did for the new England kit. Lucy and Leah look very friendly and comfortable together. So maybe not as much off the pitch tension as we assumed.
Because there probably wasn't any drama to begin with, some of you guys just assumed based on nothing and ran with it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 07:58
Anyone know much about Alessia Russo? Is she Gay, Bi?... In a relationship? She seems to be very under the radar. Very good looking women.
Not sure to be honest. She has never been seen with boyfriend or girlfriend 🤷‍♀️. Seems strange considering how beautiful she is. I think she is very low key regarding her personal life.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 07:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
How do you know Keira could do with a break from Lucy, it may be the other way or not at all. Think all this shows is it’s all guess work with these two. Let them have a quiet holiday and not cause drama where there isn’t any.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 09:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
How do you know Keira could do with a break from Lucy, it may be the other way or not at all. Think all this shows is it’s all guess work with these two. Let them have a quiet holiday and not cause drama where there isn’t any.
It would just be nice if we could see some of it please...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 09:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da I don’t think people are suggesting drama. Just commenting that it looks like Lucy wants to be close to Keira, on social media and the clips we have seen. BUT we only see a snippet. It might be different in real life, it might be Keira always approaching lucy etc, we don’t know. That’s just not what it looks like from the outside. But even if it is we don’t know Lucy’s motivations. She may just be being friendly. They have a whole World Cup to navigate.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is that Keira in Rome?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 11:38
Is that Keira in Rome?
I think so. I’m guessing with Laura. And making it obvious!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Is that Keira in Rome?
Yep

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Is that Keira in Rome?
Looks like it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 11:44
Guest wrote:
Is that Keira in Rome?
Looks like it
I've seen someone on tumblr suggest with Jill and Jana but not sure they're in Rome? I'm rubbish with stuff like that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 11:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Is that Keira in Rome?
Looks like it
I've seen someone on tumblr suggest with Jill and Jana but not sure they're in Rome? I'm rubbish with stuff like that.
Well she definitely wants people to know shes with Laura, thats for sure. Now just wit for a Laura post. Super funny as there was a pic of Lucy talking with Jill and Jana at the final - I was thinking what does Lucy have to talk to Jill about? Maybe scoping out the situation.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 11:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Is that Keira in Rome?
Looks like it
Well she definitely wants people to know shes with Laura, thats for sure. Now just wit for a Laura post. Super funny as there was a pic of Lucy talking with Jill and Jana at the final - I was thinking what does Lucy have to talk to Jill about? Maybe scoping out the situation.
Definitely in Rome, and definitely with Laura, who is moving there. Told you guys. I said this a week ago. They are definitely on. No question. Expect lots of Rome pics now. Ibiza quickly came off the cards as soon as she got with Laura and as soon as Laura accepted the Rome transfer, which likely was done weeks ago. They just haven't announced it yet because they had to get through the bigger player, Kumagai, first.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 11:42
Guest wrote:
Is that Keira in Rome?
If she wanted to make it obvious she would've posted a pic with Laura, stop being so dramatic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Is that Keira in Rome?
Looks like it
Jana and Jill are in spain

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 11:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Is that Keira in Rome?
Looks like it
Jana and Jill are in spain
Yup just noticed. Keira's in Italy with Laura and just the two of them. Bet you anything...and likely looking for apartments for Laura. I so called this man.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 11:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Is that Keira in Rome?
If she wanted to make it obvious she would've posted a pic with Laura, stop being so dramatic.
No she IS making it obvious. That’s her choice. We know laura is going to Rome. If she wanted privacy, she wouldn’t of posted.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

People are forgetting Stanway is in Italy right now too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 11:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Is that Keira in Rome?
No she IS making it obvious. That’s her choice. We know laura is going to Rome. If she wanted privacy, she wouldn’t of posted.
I don't think she's aware that most people know Laura is off to Rome. so not making it dramatic. She saw something beautiful Rome and posted. It's so fucking beautiful there, she wouldn't be able to help herself. Expect more pics. Laura less so. She's way less into instagram. It's so on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Good luck glad she has moved on and seems to want to make it public knowledge. I would expect some more deleted photos etc, but don’t think Lucy is with someone so no expectation she will do the same. Magull and G were in Italy so maybe pics from there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How do we know its Rome guys?and

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 12:03
Good luck glad she has moved on and seems to want to make it public knowledge. I would expect some more deleted photos etc, but don’t think Lucy is with someone so no expectation she will do the same. Magull and G were in Italy so maybe pics from there.
Magull and G are in Northern Italy. For them to get down to Rome would take many many hours, if they make stops too. And we know Keira is not the camping type. No way she'd get in that camper and camp with them. We'll see.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 11:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Is that Keira in Rome?
Good for her. Wish them all the best.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I have a feeling Lucy might surprise us you know.... IF Keira is with Laura, and not Stanway (I still think she might be with Stanway ( though admittedly its coincidental) I think Lucy might react to the public-ness of it.