English Football Ladies

Reactions:

Re: English Football Ladies

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 12:44

Not sure when this was recorded
As well as finding a different person off the pitch as well !!! Great choice of words there Lucy 🤣 😂 :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 14:18
Guest wrote:

As well as finding a different person off the pitch as well !!! Great choice of words there Lucy 🤣 😂 :rofl:
Omg that's so funny! Talk about double entendre! Love the really subtle smirk after she says it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 14:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Omg that's so funny! Talk about double entendre! Love the really subtle smirk after she says it.
This interviewer is asking some clever questions. Totally distracted by the yellow trousers though ☺️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 14:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm not in position to actually listen as I'm in public! What is actually said?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It confirms everything we’ve thought about her. She gets bored and needs new stimulation. I swear she’ll start another relationship in the next year or so then dump that one in a few years because it will bore her. Love Lucy but I know women (and) men like this, and they will never change. They’re like the DiCaprios. Only when they’re in their 50s will they finally settle down, though the chances of them continuing to cheat is high. It’s just their nature. That’s how Lucy is.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Meanwhile she posted another trophy pic with K and Jana :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 15:07
Look who is in Ibiza
https://instagram.com/stories/alexiaput ... BiNWFlZA==
Lots will be going but I bet alexia is with her gf. Or family. She doesn’t strike me as a hard partier tbh. Probably wrong though!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 15:11
Guest wrote:
Look who is in Ibiza
Lots will be going but I bet alexia is with her gf. Or family. She doesn’t strike me as a hard partier tbh. Probably wrong though!
Think OR is

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Look who is in Ibiza
Well that Carla girl posted the same place and tagged Alexias girlfriend.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 15:06
Meanwhile she posted another trophy pic with K and Jana :rofl:
Aah I don’t think anything about that one. It’s the only other one she had taken. That one really doesn’t mean anything.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 15:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Look who is in Ibiza
Think OR is
They are in the same Villa as Carla

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 14:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It confirms everything we’ve thought about her. She gets bored and needs new stimulation. I swear she’ll start another relationship in the next year or so then dump that one in a few years because it will bore her. Love Lucy but I know women (and) men like this, and they will never change. They’re like the DiCaprios. Only when they’re in their 50s will they finally settle down, though the chances of them continuing to cheat is high. It’s just their nature. That’s how Lucy is.
I think it’s just unfortunate wording, but yeah part of me feels like it was her plan all along to start a new life and the Keira transfer just go in the way. Doesn’t really matter now I guess…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 15:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Look who is in Ibiza
Think OR is
Hmmm I can’t imagine Lucy or Keira turning up there tbh.
Lucy did follow a few swimwear accounts though didn’t she. A little while ago.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think it’s just unfortunate wording, but yeah part of me feels like it was her plan all along to start a new life and the Keira transfer just go in the way. Doesn’t really matter now I guess…
Do think the return to city with GT just didn’t work as he is not a driven. Do think it was 1 year and Keira would move abroad. But the whole having to sell the house they just bought the Narla situation must have put a strain on them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 12:28
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 08:21
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 08:17
Soft launch with bun man…. :rofl:

https://instagram.com/stories/keirawals ... BiNWFlZA==
Seriously why is Keira so attractive these days?

And I really think staff anon was on to something about a staff guy having the hots for her, or something going on with her and a staff guy. Maybe it fizzled out?

??? Attractive? :rofl:
DA. Yes. She is. Quite attractive actually.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It was definitely her plan and it backfired in her face. I do like a lot about Lucy, but frankly this really bothers me about her. Really off putting that she was planning it like this. Something feels icky about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 15:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Look who is in Ibiza
Think OR is
Keira isn’t going on holiday with Alexia. No way.

And that jasmine woman has just posted she’s in London not Ibiza so that looks like it was just a random follow.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 15:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It was definitely her plan and it backfired in her face. I do like a lot about Lucy, but frankly this really bothers me about her. Really off putting that she was planning it like this. Something feels icky about it.
How has anything backfired? She got what she wanted and her and Keira are friends?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 15:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Think OR is

And that jasmine woman has just posted she’s in London not Ibiza so that looks like it was just a random follow.
Feel like we’re running out of people for Keira to go on holiday with? I think she’ll pop up with Leah either in the uk or Ibiza in the next 24 hours.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 11:14
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 10:56
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 10:53
I haven't been on here for a hot minute, but can someone tell me what's going on with Keira and the bun guy? Why so many photos with him. Are they just great friends or what?
She was spotted on a story of Alexias gf sitting next to him on the grass after the match, daring to smile, she was also sitting next to him on her story she posted thats it. Clearly, like lettuce man, he is the coach she works closely with (or speaks the best english). Thats it.

Just like nothing is happening with Lucy and the coach Lorenzo, or Liam!!
X2 clearly Keira isn’t with any of these people. She’s just a friendly girl. Laura was a possibility but it seems to have died down so unless we see more I think that’s just friendship too.

I would be amazed if Keira doesn’t holiday with Leah seeing as she won’t see her all summer.
Thanks for the replies. I thought lettuce and bun guy were the same person :rofl: I'm out of the loop

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 15:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

How has anything backfired? She got what she wanted and her and Keira are friends?
X2. I think it’s turned out perfectly for her. She didn’t want to be her gf anymore but I think still wanted her in her life.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Think OR is

I could see Lucy on holiday with Alexia though..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 15:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Think OR is

I could see Lucy on holiday with Alexia though..
I could but I think it would depend on who’s in the rest of the group

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 15:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

X2. I think it’s turned out perfectly for her. She didn’t want to be her gf anymore but I think still wanted her in her life.
I actually think Lucy would have preferred it if Keira wasn’t around all the time. Makes it harder for her to date etc. Likely makes it uncomfortable for her. I really got that sense with that recent video, the discomfort between them. I don’t think it’s worked out perfectly for her at all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lucy looks really pretty in that tik tok. Her skin is glowing!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 15:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I actually think Lucy would have preferred it if Keira wasn’t around all the time. Makes it harder for her to date etc. Likely makes it uncomfortable for her. I really got that sense with that recent video, the discomfort between them. I don’t think it’s worked out perfectly for her at all.
Maybe but if they aren't together, they aren't together. Keira has whatever she has with Laura so Lucy is free to do what she wants.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 15:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Maybe but if they aren't together, they aren't together. Keira has whatever she has with Laura so Lucy is free to do what she wants.
I think they would both prefer to be away from eachother. That’s the vibe I get from Lucy and that’s the vibe I get from Keira as well. It’s bad enough to have to go to national camp together but to be at club and there literally to be no escape must be pretty bad. Even if they are friendly I’m sorry but it must be uncomfortable. I don’t think Keira is going anywhere for at least a year. I’d like to see Lucy back in the wsl. Who says no to a swap with Ona? Or what about wherever Casey stoney ends up if those rumours are true.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It’s funny to me how Keira doesn’t even give a crap about Lucy anymore. Hardly likes her IG posts, hasn’t posted one trophy pic with her. Yet Lucy keeps posting pics. It’s just so funny. I feel like Lucy is clueless and is oblivious to Keira’s feelings. Has she even noticed all the pictures of her that Keira has deleted? Probably not. I imagine she was like that within the relationship. Quite aloof and inattentive. She comes across as so self absorbed to me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Think OR is

Feel like we’re running out of people for Keira to go on holiday with? I think she’ll pop up with Leah either in the uk or Ibiza in the next 24 hours.
Roebuck is in Italy now, but think with her family.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 16:11
It’s funny to me how Keira doesn’t even give a crap about Lucy anymore. Hardly likes her IG posts, hasn’t posted one trophy pic with her. Yet Lucy keeps posting pics. It’s just so funny. I feel like Lucy is clueless and is oblivious to Keira’s feelings. Has she even noticed all the pictures of her that Keira has deleted? Probably not. I imagine she was like that within the relationship. Quite aloof and inattentive. She comes across as so self absorbed to me.
lucy has gone much more private on insta in the last few weeks,add that to the near constant pics/mentions of keira(she has even started liking her posts again) it makes me think she recently started seeing someone and is trying to make sure her and keira stay on decent terms.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 16:18
Guest wrote:
lucy has gone much more private on insta in the last few weeks,add that to the near constant pics/mentions of keira(she has even started liking her posts again) it makes me think she recently started seeing someone and is trying to make sure her and keira stay on decent terms.
Nah she’s been private from not too long after she got there. That’s when she probably got with someone I think (not saying she cheated but bet it was not long after the break up). She’s been private all along since then, is probably on holiday with whoever she’s hiding now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Where do we think Laura is? She’s been so quiet apart from that one random follow. I’ve genuinely not even seen a like from her in the last couple of days. Do we think she is in Austria in the mountains with no mobile phone reception?

I was totally looking forward to a summer of cute posting with her and Keira I can’t believe it’s come to nothing already… :(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 16:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Nah she’s been private from not too long after she got there. That’s when she probably got with someone I think (not saying she cheated but bet it was not long after the break up). She’s been private all along since then, is probably on holiday with whoever she’s hiding now.

Agree the Keira praise and posting is to keep things sweet. To look like all is fine. For Sarina, for the squad. For appearances basically. I’m sure they are ‘fine’ but I think that’s it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 16:27
Where do we think Laura is? She’s been so quiet apart from that one random follow. I’ve genuinely not even seen a like from her in the last couple of days. Do we think she is in Austria in the mountains with no mobile phone reception?

I was totally looking forward to a summer of cute posting with her and Keira I can’t believe it’s come to nothing already… :(
I’ve not seen any likes. Though I don’t follow any Frankfurt players. Maybe she’s not a big instagram person.
I’ve seen a lot of likes from Keira, and quick ones at that. I don’t get the feeling they are together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can’t put my finger on why I feel Lucy is a bit manipulative and possessive. Can’t explain it. But that bizarro land interview where she’s up so close to Keira just staring at her feels so possessive and controlling. Not a good feeling from her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

I don’t know what I think about Laura, but it could def still happen. Plenty of time. The quieter she is the more suss in my opinion.

Whatever they are can’t have ended over the last week?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 16:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Agree the Keira praise and posting is to keep things sweet. To look like all is fine. For Sarina, for the squad. For appearances basically. I’m sure they are ‘fine’ but I think that’s it.
Feels a bit manipulative though, no?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
100% agree about the holiday she hasn't even followed any hotels/bars like most people normally do,like she is trying to keep the location hidden. im not sure about her being with someone that early, surely some fans would see her out and about with them by now?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Lucy looks really pretty in that tik tok. Her skin is glowing!
1000000% her eyes....beautiful

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 16:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
100% agree about the holiday she hasn't even followed any hotels/bars like most people normally do,like she is trying to keep the location hidden. im not sure about her being with someone that early, surely some fans would see her out and about with them by now?
This probably makes Lucy sound super manipulative, but do you think maybe the posting of pictures and talking up Keira is like some kind of pre-damage control. I.e. if she is going on holiday with somebody, while I know she’ll be super private, there’s always a chance you’ll be spotted, or somebody will work something out. Maybe this has been her trying to look good just in case shit hits the fan ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 17:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This probably makes Lucy sound super manipulative, but do you think maybe the posting of pictures and talking up Keira is like some kind of pre-damage control. I.e. if she is going on holiday with somebody, while I know she’ll be super private, there’s always a chance you’ll be spotted, or somebody will work something out. Maybe this has been her trying to look good just in case shit hits the fan ?
it must be something like that her behaviour has been quite bizarre recently, must admit i am surprised by the lack of rumours about who she is with I thought we would know by now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 16:34
Guest wrote:

I don’t know what I think about Laura, but it could def still happen. Plenty of time. The quieter she is the more suss in my opinion.

I don’t know you know, neither laura or that verena best friend has liked either of her last two posts, and they were liking all the ones before. Shit goes down fast in woso.
Maybe Tracy’s follow did scare her off!! :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 17:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

it must be something like that her behaviour has been quite bizarre recently, must admit i am surprised by the lack of rumours about who she is with I thought we would know by now.
I mean the thing is we KNOW lucy is going on holiday. She said it. We THINK Keira is but still not sure.
Lucy has to be somewhere, with someone. I'm personally hoping for Mariona but its wishful thinking. I wonder if Lucy is going to camp early (the 12th someone said) maybe Keira is waiting till then, not to cross paths if she wont be there till the 19th.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I really don't. If Lucy does go on holiday with someone new (I don't this will happen) then it'll look more bad since people still think their together and photos are all over Lucy's instagram.

I'm not sure how many of you are aware or has been around a long time. But Lucy has always been Keira's biggest supporter even before the euros, before more people started watching, during her time at Lyon. She's always praised Keira and supported her big time. I don't agree with people saying Lucy is being overtop to 'keep peace for england' because that's bullshit. There's nothing that happened recently that suggests there anything other than happy with each other. The likes on instagram doesn't mean anything. Keira follows over 800 people and I highly doubt she goes checking Lucy's instagram daily to see if she's uploaded. And Lucy suddenly liking K's photos again doesn't mean anything.

I don't agree with most of the thoughts on here, but I really don't think Lucy has anyone currently and I don't believe Laura and Keira are a thing. But again who knows. Do reckon some of you will be surprised tho.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 17:31
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 16:34
Guest wrote:

I don’t know you know, neither laura or that verena best friend has liked either of her last two posts, and they were liking all the ones before. Shit goes down fast in woso.
Maybe Tracy’s follow did scare her off!! :rofl:
I don’t know what is currently happening with them, but I don’t understand how you can say she liked all the pics before the last 2 when one can literally check it and see that is far from the truth. Keira posted like 18 pics since new years and laura liked not even half of those.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 17:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I really don't. If Lucy does go on holiday with someone new (I don't this will happen) then it'll look more bad since people still think their together and photos are all over Lucy's instagram.

I'm not sure how many of you are aware or has been around a long time. But Lucy has always been Keira's biggest supporter even before the euros, before more people started watching, during her time at Lyon. She's always praised Keira and supported her big time. I don't agree with people saying Lucy is being overtop to 'keep peace for england' because that's bullshit. There's nothing that happened recently that suggests there anything other than happy with each other. The likes on instagram doesn't mean anything. Keira follows over 800 people and I highly doubt she goes checking Lucy's instagram daily to see if she's uploaded. And Lucy suddenly liking K's photos again doesn't mean anything.

I don't agree with most of the thoughts on here, but I really don't think Lucy has anyone currently and I don't believe Laura and Keira are a thing. But again who knows. Do reckon some of you will be surprised tho.
Surprised in what way (believe me, I love Lucy and don't want to think badly!)
But as the anon said, Lucy is going on holiday, she said so. So unless shes with a new person or Keira, why the secret? Why can't we know if its one of her mates?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 17:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

But as the anon said, Lucy is going on holiday, she said so. So unless shes with a new person or Keira, why the secret? Why can't we know if its one of her mates?
I'm sure we'll find out at some point where she is. But she might not even left to go on holiday yet, for all we know she could still be Barcelona and leave tomorrow or tonight. I just think she hasn't got someone new like everyone thinks and if that's true people will be surprised.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 17:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Exactly,she made a point of telling everyone she was going on holiday so there must be a reason if she stays quiet about it and the only thing that makes sense is she has a new partner.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don’t follow Man City so much, what’s happened to Demi Stokes? I barely see her play and isn’t on the England squad anymore