Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 08:44
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 08:29
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 07:43
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 06:50
So Carol's at the Candy Darling bar in Barcelona!
That's interesting so Caros in Barcelona. Maybe K is playing the field and having fun
I hope she is playing the field. good for her. Girl deserves to have fun and live a little after getting her heart broken. Plus she's looking fine these days so I imagine things are working out for her. Bun man, Caro, Laura, Lettuce man, lord knows who else. I swear her and AMC are going to jump into each other's beds any day now. Matter of time.
This is why the international board takes the piss out of this board. Its Keira. They're her friends. Only on this board is the girl playing the field and dating 10 different men and women. Its not happening. Its Laura or Lucy. Thats it. Theres no AMC, no Caro, no lettuce man and certainly no bun man. Get bloody grip. Caro has given no indication shes anywhere near Keira.
Yeah it's either Laura or some Austrian player. She's picking up German from somebody. I just have this silly feeling that something else is up with her, that she's with someone who is much more of a secret and it would totally blow us away. That's my sense of it. I do wonder if it's someone else on the Frankfurt team.

Reactions:

Re: English Football Ladies

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 08:27
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 08:17
Soft launch with bun man…. :rofl:

https://instagram.com/stories/keirawals ... BiNWFlZA==
Is that amcs bf next to her?
Looks like an AMC launch 🚀

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dear god Lucy, wtf are you wearing?

https://instagram.com/stories/fridolina ... BiNWFlZA==

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 08:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

honestly think AMC loves Keira more than she loves her boyfriend. It is pretty sweet tbh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I really hope lucy is not with any man but agree with people that something feels off with that liam guy, the agent follow is a bit weird plus lucy was at the barca gp she just did not post anything about it.... Hopefully it means nothing and we see her with a GF soon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 08:51

She looks fine, what are you on about? A blazer and trousers?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 08:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

honestly think AMC loves Keira more than she loves her boyfriend. It is pretty sweet tbh.
Da. I don't really get the amc and boyfriend thing. From what I've heard she has had a long line of teammate girlfriends before.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 08:57
Guest wrote:

x2 - Agree. Fine. Some of the other girls wore monstrosities at least she kept it lowkey and unoffensive.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 08:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da. I don't really get the amc and boyfriend thing. From what I've heard she has had a long line of teammate girlfriends before.
You are delusional. She has a boyfriend. He was at the final watching her. He posts stories about her all the time. A few of the other players follow him too and comment on his posts. Just because you want AMC and Keira to be together, doesn't mean they are. He goes to events with her ffs. Honestly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 09:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You are delusional. She has a boyfriend. He was at the final watching her. He posts stories about her all the time. A few of the other players follow him too and comment on his posts. Just because you want AMC and Keira to be together, doesn't mean they are. He goes to events with her ffs. Honestly.
I didn't say any of the sorts. I just said she's had a lot of girlfriend before, so I think it's strange she has a boyfriend now. I don't think Keira and amc are together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 08:57
Guest wrote:

Is this from sunday night after the parade?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 09:12
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 09:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I didn't say any of the sorts. I just said she's had a lot of girlfriend before, so I think it's strange she has a boyfriend now. I don't think Keira and amc are together.
Some of the comments here make me wonder how many posters are actual lesbians. Totally unable to see that lesbians can be friends with each other without wanting to shag one another all the time. Its embarrasing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 06:50
So Carol's at the Candy Darling bar in Barcelona!
That's interesting so Caros in Barcelona. Maybe K is playing the field and having fun
I hope she is playing the field. good for her. Girl deserves to have fun and live a little after getting her heart broken. Plus she's looking fine these days so I imagine things are working out for her. Bun man, Caro, Laura, Lettuce man, lord knows who else. I swear her and AMC are going to jump into each other's beds any day now. Matter of time.
This is why the international board takes the piss out of this board. Its Keira. They're her friends. Only on this board is the girl playing the field and dating 10 different men and women. Its not happening. Its Laura or Lucy. Thats it. Theres no AMC, no Caro, no lettuce man and certainly no bun man. Get bloody grip. Caro has given no indication shes anywhere near Keira.
Yeah it's either Laura or some Austrian player. She's picking up German from somebody. I just have this silly feeling that something else is up with her, that she's with someone who is much more of a secret and it would totally blow us away. That's my sense of it. I do wonder if it's someone else on the Frankfurt team.
I have wondered that about it being someone else on the Frankfurt team. There is even one Frankfurt player Keira follows who laura doesn’t!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 09:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I have wondered that about it being someone else on the Frankfurt team. There is even one Frankfurt player Keira follows who laura doesn’t!
At the end of the day, its speculation. Absolutely nothing to link them aside from a follow. Laura is the only one with even a small amount of proof right now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

AMC’s personality is growing on me. I don’t dislike her so much anymore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 00:14
I'm the poster who noticed Keira holding Freddie. Who can see Lucy giving Freddie to her here. Told ya.

https://www.tumblr.com/keira-w0lsh/7193 ... urce=share
Can you share the picture here please as I can't access Tumblr?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 10:21

Can’t stand her.
I don’t think she’s a bad person or anything. Just so loud, brash and attention seeking.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 10:22
Guest wrote:

Can’t stand her.
I don’t think she’s a bad person or anything. Just so loud, brash and attention seeking.
Yeah there is something a bit undignified about her, I agree. But I also think she can be kind. A lot of these girls are nice people. I especially like Mapi. But I think AMC has her good and generous side. Brash, yea indeed but good heart.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 10:13
Honestly, lucy is kid obsessed

https://instagram.com/stories/alexia.an ... BiNWFlZA==
She should just retire and have one than 🤞🏻

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So lucy with Narla?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 10:32
So lucy with Narla?
That photo doesn't suggest anything. Yeah Lucy liked it first, which may suggest she posted it but Keira could of took it.Or a family/dog sitter could of taken it then sent it them during the final. Who knows.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
So lucy with Narla?
The furniture doesn’t look like Lucy’s place. Not Keira’s nor sitter. Maybe she flew back to Rochdale with Keira because that looks like English style furniture to me. Older.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 10:35
Guest wrote:
So lucy with Narla?
That photo doesn't suggest anything. Yeah Lucy liked it first, which may suggest she posted it but Keira could of took it.Or a family/dog sitter could of taken it then sent it them during the final. Who knows.
I think she might be back in England. It just doesn't look like a Lucy or Keira pic tbh. Maybe sent to Lucy and she's posted it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 10:37
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 10:35
Guest wrote:
So lucy with Narla?
I think she might be back in England. It just doesn't look like a Lucy or Keira pic tbh. Maybe sent to Lucy and she's posted it?
Yeah, I reckon so. That's makes the most sense.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I haven't been on here for a hot minute, but can someone tell me what's going on with Keira and the bun guy? Why so many photos with him. Are they just great friends or what?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 10:53
I haven't been on here for a hot minute, but can someone tell me what's going on with Keira and the bun guy? Why so many photos with him. Are they just great friends or what?
She was spotted on a story of Alexias gf sitting next to him on the grass after the match, daring to smile, she was also sitting next to him on her story she posted thats it. Clearly, like lettuce man, he is the coach she works closely with (or speaks the best english). Thats it.

Just like nothing is happening with Lucy and the coach Lorenzo, or Liam!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 10:56
Guest wrote:
She was spotted on a story of Alexias gf sitting next to him on the grass after the match, daring to smile, she was also sitting next to him on her story she posted thats it. Clearly, like lettuce man, he is the coach she works closely with (or speaks the best english). Thats it.

X2 clearly Keira isn’t with any of these people. She’s just a friendly girl. Laura was a possibility but it seems to have died down so unless we see more I think that’s just friendship too.

I would be amazed if Keira doesn’t holiday with Leah seeing as she won’t see her all summer.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Keira seems to be on insta a lot. Posting stories and liking things.
I reckon she is at home with her family. She seems too bored and too much online to be partying in Ibiza.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 11:57
I reckon she is at home with her family. She seems too bored and too much online to be partying in Ibiza.
Yeah I'm inclined to agree I think.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 11:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

X2 clearly Keira isn’t with any of these people. She’s just a friendly girl. Laura was a possibility but it seems to have died down so unless we see more I think that’s just friendship too.

I would be amazed if Keira doesn’t holiday with Leah seeing as she won’t see her all summer.
I'm sure we will see Laura pop up somewhere in Ibiza these days :nails:

Anyway lutape posted a sea/coast picture in her insta story yesterday, with a broken heart emoji ... :spy:

We know nothing and can speculate about everything :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I agree nothing happening with lorenzo, not sure about the other guy after last few days seems to be loads of rumours.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 12:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I agree nothing happening with lorenzo, not sure about the other guy after last few days seems to be loads of rumours.
Liam? Hardly loads of rumours. Maybe he went to watch the final and met Lucys agent hence the follow.
We've yet to see proof he was a the grand prix with her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 08:21
Guest wrote:

Seriously why is Keira so attractive these days?

And I really think staff anon was on to something about a staff guy having the hots for her, or something going on with her and a staff guy. Maybe it fizzled out?

??? Attractive? :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 12:04
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 11:57
Yeah I'm inclined to agree I think.
X2. Last time I thought she seemed online a lot and posting loads of stories was over Christmas when it turned out she was in Spain with her family.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 10:26
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 10:22
Guest wrote:

Can’t stand her.
Yeah there is something a bit undignified about her, I agree. But I also think she can be kind. A lot of these girls are nice people. I especially like Mapi. But I think AMC has her good and generous side. Brash, yea indeed but good heart.
Ye there is just something I don’t trust

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 12:14
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 11:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm sure we will see Laura pop up somewhere in Ibiza these days :nails:

Anyway lutape posted a sea/coast picture in her insta story yesterday, with a broken heart emoji ... :spy:

We know nothing and can speculate about everything :lol:
Can’t see Laura in Ibiza. She just really doesn’t seem like the type. Think it more likely she’d be in Italy sorting a move?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 12:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Liam? Hardly loads of rumours. Maybe he went to watch the final and met Lucys agent hence the follow.
sorry but of all rumors (bun man, lettuce man, carolina, laura, lutape...) the Liam one is the oddest :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

he didn't go to the final seems he was in barca all weekend, all we know about the Grand prix is lucy was there but didn't post anything about it and people saying it was weird how liam had vip access(he had pics with celebs etc) and linking that to lucy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not sure when this was recorded

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 12:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

he didn't go to the final seems he was in barca all weekend, all we know about the Grand prix is lucy was there but didn't post anything about it and people saying it was weird how liam had vip access(he had pics with celebs etc) and linking that to lucy
Where are people talking about this? Saying its weird etc. haven't seen anything?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 12:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Where are people talking about this? Saying its weird etc. haven't seen anything?
The usual(tiktok,twitter).
i wonder if lucy will post about her holiday? she seems to be more private these days

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 13:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

i wonder if lucy will post about her holiday? she seems to be more private these days
Rolfo was at the F1 and posted pictures

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 13:05
The Spanish girls heading to Ibiza
https://instagram.com/stories/carlamrtz ... BiNWFlZA==
Keira hasn’t hung around with that lot since very early January.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I've literally seen nothing re. Liam, except for here.

I doubt it, maybe if she is with some of the barca girls, or with other people who post a lot (Jordan etc - unlikely but you never know). Then she might.

f its a smaller group, or someone shes seeing or even friends from home I doubt it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 13:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

seen that,was hoping lucy would be in the pics she and rolfo seem pretty close.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 13:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I apologise if I’m missing something but do we actually know Lucy was at the gp? Is there actual evidence? Did anyone see her?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 13:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I apologise if I’m missing something but do we actually know Lucy was at the gp? Is there actual evidence? Did anyone see her?
someone on twitter was watching the livestream

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 13:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Someone on twitter who was there had heard Lucy was due to go, but she never said she saw her. I haven't seen anyone say they saw her there.