Re: English Football Ladies

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 18:44
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 17:01
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 16:52
Will Jord go to munich to see her girl now that she hass free time?
I would need something like this for confirmation. There’s been no hints since Erin went to Germany. She did post a “get to know me” TikTok yesterday where she said she was the happiest she’d ever been so maybe she is in love
I can't see the tiktok. Was it a story or a live?
It's her latest post she's posted on her tiktok account

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I would need something like this for confirmation. There’s been no hints since Erin went to Germany. She did post a “get to know me” TikTok yesterday where she said she was the happiest she’d ever been so maybe she is in love
It’s just her most recent upload. It’s not her speaking or anything it’s just a slideshow and one of the slides (I think the final one) says she’s the happiest she’s ever been

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 18:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Just saw it. The picture of her in the final slide 🤯 Jordy my girl please do not fumble this. Get your butt to Munich, send her some flowers, do whatever needs to be done

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 19:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Just saw it. The picture of her in the final slide 🤯 Jordy my girl please do not fumble this. Get your butt to Munich, send her some flowers, do whatever needs to be done
lol shes so hot. Maybe Jordan realised she was playing too well in front of Sarina on Sunday, that’s why she reined it in the second half and let Pelova get the goal. She needed to make sure she could get to Germany, rather than a bench-view seat of Lionesses playing at Wembley

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 19:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It’s just her most recent upload. It’s not her speaking or anything it’s just a slideshow and one of the slides (I think the final one) says she’s the happiest she’s ever been
I saw that. Didn't really interpret it as being loved up so much as learning to love oneself. She seems like such good vibes.

Popsdiva23
Reactions:

Post by Popsdiva23 »

Erin on her ig subscriptions story was asked - how is she? She replied, I am so, so happy! 😀

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 19:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

lol shes so hot. Maybe Jordan realised she was playing too well in front of Sarina on Sunday, that’s why she reined it in the second half and let Pelova get the goal. She needed to make sure she could get to Germany, rather than a bench-view seat of Lionesses playing at Wembley
When you put it like that, it's actually kind of a no brainer. Not guaranteeing Jordan will go to Germany, but it'd be such a tell if there ends up being evidence if she does go.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 19:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

When you put it like that, it's actually kind of a no brainer. Not guaranteeing Jordan will go to Germany, but it'd be such a tell if there ends up being evidence if she does go.
Yeah if she goes then it would be complete confirmation even if we never saw anything more for months. I reckon Jordan will just be quiet on social media and we won’t know either way

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Popsdiva23 wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 19:16
Erin on her ig subscriptions story was asked - how is she? She replied, I am so, so happy! 😀
Ooh you subscribed, keep us posted pls 😁

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Popsdiva23 wrote:
We know that Jordan knows how to make people happy, look how grumpy Leah is without her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 19:32
Popsdiva23 wrote:
We know that Jordan knows how to make people happy, look how grumpy Leah is without her
Don’t be hateful. Leah looks very happy when she’s around

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Question are Alex and Jess a real couple or is it all for the camera's
For some reason I don't buy it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 19:34
Guest wrote:
Popsdiva23 wrote:
When she’s around Grace*

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 19:37
The second one

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Popsdiva23 wrote:
this isn’t necessary to say at all. you can prop up jordan without bringing leah into it. also leah’s actually very often happy without her, because they’ve both moved on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 19:38
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 19:34
Guest wrote:
Popsdiva23 wrote:
When she’s around Grace*
So Leah has had a relationship with Alex in the past because she was always happy by her side...
Do you really believe that people are only happy if they have a partner? how old are you? 15?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Grace and Leah's chat is already beginning...what a nightmare!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Do they play it up for the camera maybe but definitely a real couple

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We've got to be the national team with the shortest trio of GKs :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

really interested to see Leah in a high pressure situation against Sweden. can’t remember the last time she had tough opposition and performed well. Especially with no Millie Bright. Think this will be telling of how she has come back

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Are you stupid

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 20:10
really interested to see Leah in a high pressure situation against Sweden. can’t remember the last time she had tough opposition and performed well. Especially with no Millie Bright. Think this will be telling of how she has come back
For sure can’t wait, are the three games gonna be played in April or is it gonna be spaced out?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 20:43
Guest wrote:
For sure can’t wait, are the three games gonna be played in April or is it gonna be spaced out?
There are two games in April (Sweden home and Ireland away), two at the end of May/beginning of June (France home and away) and two in July (Ireland home, Sweden away)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Manchester City recently? She was Arsenal’s best player that night. Only defender next to her was Lotte, so it’s not even like she was ‘relying’ on Rafa either.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Real deal

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
They’re 100% a PR couple. Doesn’t mean the feelings aren’t real (idk so can’t say) just that they play it up for the PR aspect and there’s a lot more that goes on behind the scenes with it compared to a typical relationship. It’s why they tried to soft launch at Wimbledon but when it didn’t work then just so happened to have paps catch them kissing. Also why they’re a bit extra with things like Jess coming to games and the cameras showing her, Alex being a bit much with Insta, etc etc.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Someone said in here the other day Jordan Nobbs celebrated Villas goal against the Arsenal sub bench? I thought you just couldn’t see in the stream because she’s not with Villa after goal but Villa just uploaded the goal from another angle and she doesn’t celebrate at all, she goes over to speak to Villa coaches. She does that quite often after a goal. Incase any Gooners were upset. I knew she wouldn’t celebrate in front of you guys

Popsdiva23
Reactions:

Post by Popsdiva23 »

Erin’s latest TikTok 🤣🤣👀

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Popsdiva23 wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 21:42
Erin’s latest TikTok 🤣🤣👀
💅

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I finally had a chance to watch the first half of the Arsenal Villa game. Jordan played so well. Her one touch passes are still some of the best around. And that build up pass to Leon in Villa’s goal was spot on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ok actual football talk, who do guys feel is missing from this qualifier squad?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 22:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I finally had a chance to watch the first half of the Arsenal Villa game. Jordan played so well. Her one touch passes are still some of the best around. And that build up pass to Leon in Villa’s goal was spot on.
First half she was all over them. I think they identified it at half time and then they put a lot more pressure on her in the second half. Think she did dip a little after the mistake which lead to the Pelova goal but I'd actually blame that mistake a bit on the pass from Leon, Jordan had three attacking players on her and was facing their own goal from what I remember. But yeah, Jordan has been playing some great football recently. Makes me think she's happy? Still don't want her playing full 90s every week though

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I actually didn’t think she was good this game tbh. Maybe the first 30 mins or so but the rest of it she wasn’t, so it sort of cancels out how she started off.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 22:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I actually didn’t think she was good this game tbh. Maybe the first 30 mins or so but the rest of it she wasn’t, so it sort of cancels out how she started off.
Yeah I didn’t either. I also don’t get why people are acting like she’s on some absolutely great form with constant 10/10 performances. Don’t get me wrong she has been good and had even some great games, but she’s also had a the few bad games this year too, like Man United, Liverpool, and now Arsenal recently when her second half performance cancelled out her first half one for me. I also felt like she didn’t really do much in the Conti Cup Arsenal game too, not a bad performance per se, just a very forgettable one. (No offence).

I don’t want to seem like a complete downer or hater here though, because i’m not. Like I said, she’s definitely had some good games recently and good performances. Just saying, my opinion though I guess and everyone else is entitled to theirs that’s fine.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 23:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah I didn’t either. I also don’t get why people are acting like she’s on some absolutely great form with constant 10/10 performances. Don’t get me wrong she has been good and had even some great games, but she’s also had a the few bad games this year too, like Man United, Liverpool, and now Arsenal recently when her second half performance cancelled out her first half one for me. I also felt like she didn’t really do much in the Conti Cup Arsenal game too, not a bad performance per se, just a very forgettable one. (No offence).

I don’t want to seem like a complete downer or hater here though, because i’m not. Like I said, she’s definitely had some good games recently and good performances. Just saying, my opinion though I guess and everyone else is entitled to theirs that’s fine.
It's not even a downer, no one 30+ is going to be perfect all the time. Jordan actually doing very well for being in a team which is creating very, very little and giving her no rest time. Sometimes the Arsenal girls get propped up by being surrounded by such strong players. Jordan has played every minute since like November. Three goal contributions (2G 1A) in four league games where they have only scored six goals in that time (one of which is a pen and I'm also tempted to give her props for the Ebony Salmon goal against Arsenal). So really most of Villa's positives are coming through her. Rachel Daly hasn't been doing much.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I swear we are on different internets? Please tell me where are people saying "constant 10/10 performances" or "absolutely great form"? What I've read is "slightly controversial but I think she's currently playing better than Toone" which is not saying much at all

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 23:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I swear we are on different internets? Please tell me where are people saying "constant 10/10 performances" or "absolutely great form"? What I've read is "slightly controversial but I think she's currently playing better than Toone" which is not saying much at all
Okay, but i’m just putting it how i’ve taken it. After every single one of her games I read on here about how great she’s been and it’s always massive propping up of her, which does come across to me as though she’s having some great 10/10 performances. Yes there’s people who are more balanced with it, but for the most part i’ve just not really taken that in.

Anyways. Didn’t really mean to start something with this and I meant no offence, everyone’s free to think as they liked, and honestly I understood what a previous anon just said about why they want to praise her. Was just giving my take a little. No harm meant, don’t really want to start some arguments over differing opinions.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can anyone tell me what interview it is from Leah where she says she doesn’t see herself as a manager or how she wouldn’t see herself doing something in football. It’s from this year for sure but I can’t remember exact what she said to find it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jordan gotta stay relevant by hanging out with Katie so of course she was gonna let Arsenal win

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 23:26
Can anyone tell me what interview it is from Leah where she says she doesn’t see herself as a manager or how she wouldn’t see herself doing something in football. It’s from this year for sure but I can’t remember exact what she said to find it
It’s football focus I believe, I remember watching it and thinking what is she going to do after she retires, she doesn’t see herself as a pundit, doesn’t see herself as a coach. I guess she plans on leaving football entirely when she’s done.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 23:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Okay, but i’m just putting it how i’ve taken it. After every single one of her games I read on here about how great she’s been and it’s always massive propping up of her, which does come across to me as though she’s having some great 10/10 performances. Yes there’s people who are more balanced with it, but for the most part i’ve just not really taken that in.

Anyways. Didn’t really mean to start something with this and I meant no offence, everyone’s free to think as they liked, and honestly I understood what a previous anon just said about why they want to praise her. Was just giving my take a little. No harm meant, don’t really want to start some arguments over differing opinions.
Well fair play to you for admitting you’ve just “not taken that in” and it’s just “how you’ve taken it” but no one is actually saying that. You maybe shouldn’t make a full statement when it’s based on your own interpretation and not on what actually is being said. It will just lead to arguing. I’m in this thread most weekends, and I don’t think I’ve seen anyone claim that about Jordan. I’m sure someone said they read the article by Jordan recently and even she admitted she had her peak in 2019

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 23:38
Jordan gotta stay relevant by hanging out with Katie so of course she was gonna let Arsenal win
Arsenal the only team staying relevant without winning anything. Jordan didn’t need to do that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 23:48
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 23:38
Arsenal the only team staying relevant without winning anything. Jordan didn’t need to do that
Does anyone really care about Jordan. She is washed up player and has to hang with arsenal players so she isn't forgotten. It's pretty sad.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 14:51
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 14:48
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 14:42
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 14:38
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 13:37

Please, don't be silly... In any case, that will not happen because Mariona will not renew with Barca and she will go to the Barclays WSL.
Please don't be silly...no chance of Mariona not renewing with Barcelona. Highly likely Barcelona will not renew Bronze and maybe not renew Walsh if Alexia manages to prove she can still play football this season and deserves a renewal.
Mariona is not going to renew with Barca, you'll see.
Never. Catalans playing for the best team in the world do not leave by choice. Never and never for money. They only leave when they are not going to be renewed and they have no choice. (Losada, Leila, Codina, Pereira)
DA. Mariona is not Catalan, she is from the Balearic Islands, but I think she'll stay. One of the reasons someone like Mariona would leave (and its not money, since Barca is willing to give her a raise and she is fine with that) is playtime. With Hemp not going to Barca, Mariona seems to be in the best position to be the starter LW again
Hemp was never going to Barcelona. A rumour to get more money, which only idiots would believe. Barcelona already have Mariona, Salma, Rolfo, Lopez, Alexia and Pina who can play in attacking roles on the left. Hemp never needed. Good player but never needed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 17:49
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 17:36
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 17:30
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 17:26
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 17:22

Was Ella ever really that good? I think she’s just scored in big games but she doesn’t ever do much that I would think is impressive. I really like her as a person though so it’s hard to admit. But there’s no line up where I would start her over Clinton, Walsh or Park. Don’t love Kirby and Stanway at the moment but would still give them the nod over Toone
Ella 100% misses alessia you can tell
I think Ella has lost alot of her confidence this season she doesn't seem her self to me. Also I think the atmosphere at Man United currently isn't great so many behind the scenes issues going on it is obvious. The players are not happy - hence the bad results this season
Yeah all the United players are off form and clearly not happy.... Zelem, Earps, Le Tissier, Toone...all appear to be impacted by whatever is happening behind the scenes. According to several people on Twitter, Earps saved a skinner out edit to her favorites on Tik Tok, so she is clearly not a Skinner fan (also, Mary's girlfriend liked a few posts on twitter that suggest she is unhappy at the club and how she has been treated by the fans too).
Yeah agreed.
Man united have so many issues going on this has been one of their worst seasons. To be honest I think earps will leave in the summer as for toone she is manchester united through and through. However I do think it is her being with her boyfriend who is located in Manchester too is holding her back from leaving. I think if she wasn't in a long term relationship with him she would have left united last season or after this season. She won't leave as her relationship will break down
Yeah I think Toone is tied to Manchester as long as she is with that boyfriend since he has a kid. I think Zelem will stick with United too (and probably doesn't have better options after the season she's had). Earps is sure to leave as long as she can still line up an appropriate club to go to. And poor MLT needs to leave more than anyone if she can find a club who will play her at RB.
Earps is going nowhere because no better teams either need or want her anymore. Arsenal will get DVD2 or Frohms, even if they have to pay transfer fees for them. They've moved on from Earps. She had her chance and it was blown.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 00:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think Ella has lost alot of her confidence this season she doesn't seem her self to me. Also I think the atmosphere at Man United currently isn't great so many behind the scenes issues going on it is obvious. The players are not happy - hence the bad results this season
Yeah all the United players are off form and clearly not happy.... Zelem, Earps, Le Tissier, Toone...all appear to be impacted by whatever is happening behind the scenes. According to several people on Twitter, Earps saved a skinner out edit to her favorites on Tik Tok, so she is clearly not a Skinner fan (also, Mary's girlfriend liked a few posts on twitter that suggest she is unhappy at the club and how she has been treated by the fans too).
Yeah agreed.
Man united have so many issues going on this has been one of their worst seasons. To be honest I think earps will leave in the summer as for toone she is manchester united through and through. However I do think it is her being with her boyfriend who is located in Manchester too is holding her back from leaving. I think if she wasn't in a long term relationship with him she would have left united last season or after this season. She won't leave as her relationship will break down
Yeah I think Toone is tied to Manchester as long as she is with that boyfriend since he has a kid. I think Zelem will stick with United too (and probably doesn't have better options after the season she's had). Earps is sure to leave as long as she can still line up an appropriate club to go to. And poor MLT needs to leave more than anyone if she can find a club who will play her at RB.
Earps is going nowhere because no better teams either need or want her anymore. Arsenal will get DVD2 or Frohms, even if they have to pay transfer fees for them. They've moved on from Earps. She had her chance and it was blown.
i do agree with this actually. she seemed a little too cocky when it came to handling contract talks over the january window, and most clubs just won’t really put up with that. cant see arsenal going back for her now unless she’s free and willing to be more open to their terms, but even then i still think she’s burned a few bridges and they’ve moved on. doesn’t help that she’s not had a good club performance this season either, and it won’t be helping in keeping other clubs interested. genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if she ended up staying at man united tbh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah agreed.
I wondered if they would revisit the original idea to go for Earps now that DVD2 is injured though. Seems quite risky to pay a transfer fee for a player who will be coming back from an injury...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 00:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah agreed.
i do agree with this actually. she seemed a little too cocky when it came to handling contract talks over the january window, and most clubs just won’t really put up with that. cant see arsenal going back for her now unless she’s free and willing to be more open to their terms, but even then i still think she’s burned a few bridges and they’ve moved on. doesn’t help that she’s not had a good club performance this season either, and it won’t be helping in keeping other clubs interested. genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if she ended up staying at man united tbh.
No where was it actually said she was asking for too much money from Arsenal or any club and getting cocky with handling contracts and that Barca was interested in her. It' was a fan account on twitter that said all this and everyone on the l chat jumped on it just like you have.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 00:33
Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 00:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah agreed.
No where was it actually said she was asking for too much money from Arsenal or any club and getting cocky with handling contracts and that Barca was interested in her. It' was a fan account on twitter that said all this and everyone on the l chat jumped on it just like you have.
A fan account on Tumblr said it. And yes they’re still a fan account, but when it comes to things like contracts and talks they’re spot on 99.9999999% of the time. Amy has a lot of insiders with Arsenal, and is friends with Tim who also does. Actually a reliable source when it comes to Arsenal related things in particular. Even posted something about the Lionesses squad and MLT being dropped for Turner before the roster even dropped.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
When she retires, she plan to be a full time party girl or celebrity