Post by Guest »

Did anyone see KO at the match in STL?

Reactions:

Re: Kelley O'hara

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Apr 2023, 06:36
She wore a blue jersey with number 5 on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Apr 2023, 22:12
Guest wrote:
12 Apr 2023, 06:36
She wore a blue jersey with number 5 on.
I think DA meant did anyone see her after, no need for sarcasm. Usually they greet fans.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

KO was hot as captain in the ORL game

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2023, 08:38
KO was hot as captain in the ORL game
She lifted her shirt up to wipe off sweat, I almost fainted when I saw her abs…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Our girl KO wasn’t available tonight for the Challenge Cup. She was there tonight, but not available to play.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm glad they didn't use her this game. Too many injuries in woso lately and the CC is great for youngsters/folks who don't play much to get more time. Looking forward to seeing her this weekend at RBA!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kelley did a volunteer soccer academy last night. She’s so gorgeous up close. And really confident.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hearing reports that KO got injured in the match last Saturday but stayed playing? Were any of you there?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

KO got the start today in the Challenge Cup! Saw the best 11 for NWSL thus far, Fox, Girma and Becky are all on it. Don’t think if Kelley makes the WC team that she’s a starter.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2023, 00:18
KO got the start today in the Challenge Cup! Saw the best 11 for NWSL thus far, Fox, Girma and Becky are all on it. Don’t think if Kelley makes the WC team that she’s a starter.
Idk if she's making it, honestly. Even before she was out injured last year, it was clear to me her role was going to be more of a supportive veteran role. Definitely not starting. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2023, 02:53
Guest wrote:
Idk if she's making it, honestly. Even before she was out injured last year, it was clear to me her role was going to be more of a supportive veteran role. Definitely not starting. Da
Really? I thought she was in a way better spot for more minutes before she was injured. Tonight she played too high up and Lynn Williams at one point basically saved a goal. Hearing Vlatko is making decisions also based on the players’ respective seasons. Have to wonder if KO doesn’t make the WC team, if she retires?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2023, 05:29
Guest wrote:
04 May 2023, 02:53
Guest wrote:

Really? I thought she was in a way better spot for more minutes before she was injured. Tonight she played too high up and Lynn Williams at one point basically saved a goal. Hearing Vlatko is making decisions also based on the players’ respective seasons. Have to wonder if KO doesn’t make the WC team, if she retires?
I’m not sure either. I heard they are bringing more forwards now since Mal’s injury. Could mean they cut someone from the back line. Also, Huerta and KO don’t BOTH make it. KO looked beat on 1 on 1s lately, no?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'd be surprised if she didn't make it. Huerta isn't good defensively and can only play on the right. She's coming in to form - Amaros singled her out for her play in the post-game presser. Gotham's midfield and forward line was pretty tragic last night until the subs came in, which put a lot of pressure on the backline. She was the only decent one in the first half -check out the pass network:

key
Reactions:

Post by key »

ko ever commented on having kids or talked about his fiancée?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

key wrote:
08 May 2023, 03:14
ko ever commented on having kids or talked about his fiancée?
She talked a bit about her engagement on Snacks podcast

Germanguest
Reactions: 2

Post by Germanguest »

🔥 and cute.
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Check out Allie Long’s recent IG story of Casey hooking Kelley up for treatment. You won’t be disappointed. Perfect combination of sexy and funny.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's always nice to see Kelley's team on top

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does Kelley wear an engagement ring?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 May 2023, 00:00
Does Kelley wear an engagement ring?
I think she’s just wearing her family ring still. KO I think is unlikely to make the WC roster, out again with an ankle injury. Might be too injury prone to make the roster.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does Kelley have grey hair when she turns her head in her WNBA story? Kind of looks like it. Any update on her injury?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 May 2023, 03:14
Does Kelley have grey hair when she turns her head in her WNBA story? Kind of looks like it. Any update on her injury?
I think it's just the light from outside reflecting off her hair. I do love how you can see the top of her hair getting like sun bleached. Had a former classmate whose dark hair used to turn blonde in the top from all the time we spent in the sun, practicing during the summer.

No update that I've seen, sadly. Hopefully soon. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What was the presentation before with Kelley receiving flowers on the field? She’s tagged in a video on insta.

Also she’s out again for her ankle? Does this hurt her chance of making the WC roster?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 23:37
What was the presentation before with Kelley receiving flowers on the field? She’s tagged in a video on insta.

Also she’s out again for her ankle? Does this hurt her chance of making the WC roster?
Flowers for being gay? Haha kidding 😂 I really don't know, but someone said it could be for her 100 nwsl games maybe...
Gotham coach said that she's close to returning but didn't put a timeline. Being injury prone doesn't help, the less you play the less chance you have of going to the WC. I'm just praying she's healthy and can make it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 04:13
Guest wrote:

Flowers for being gay? Haha kidding 😂 I really don't know, but someone said it could be for her 100 nwsl games maybe...
Gotham coach said that she's close to returning but didn't put a timeline. Being injury prone doesn't help, the less you play the less chance you have of going to the WC. I'm just praying she's healthy and can make it
Lol Yeah I think it's for her 100 NWSL starts.

The closer we get, the less hope I have that she'll make the roster. :-/ It may be more of a risk to take her, especially considering she will most likely be backup to Fox and you have healthy (for now) alternatives for RB in Sonnett, Huerta, Krueger, and Davidson. Though I don't think Davidson is making it based on her sad performance so far this season. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 04:24
Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 04:13
Guest wrote:

Lol Yeah I think it's for her 100 NWSL starts.

The closer we get, the less hope I have that she'll make the roster. :-/ It may be more of a risk to take her, especially considering she will most likely be backup to Fox and you have healthy (for now) alternatives for RB in Sonnett, Huerta, Krueger, and Davidson. Though I don't think Davidson is making it based on her sad performance so far this season. Da
Ya I agree with you. I don’t think there’s any way Kelley makes it. She’s injured more often than not. Ever since she was out last season. WC games are all so close together. She won’t be able to handle that load. Sucks cause before she was injured last year, she was getting all the call ups and sometimes a captain.

I think with all the younger players and her age and injuries catching up, she doesn’t crack WC roster. Maybe retires at the end of the year.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Krieger is more deserving of a roster spot just looking at other Gotham players. I still think she goes deserving or not, because of a lack of depth at right back and Vlatko needing security blanket veterans. The other depth options are inexperienced players who also aren’t playing that well like Huerta, Short and Sonnett. The only way she doesn’t go is if she’s so injured she can’t play at all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone think with Kelley playing again for Gotham that she will be picked for the WC roster? Also in her story overlooking NY, is there more than one person with their feet up?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wow. She looks so gorgeous here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2023, 19:42

Wow. She looks so gorgeous here.
Babe :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Apparently Kelley made the World Cup roster, not sure if it’s true though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2023, 21:43
She and Becky were the only ones who stayed on the roster when Rapinoe/Morgan/Press/Heath got to sit out on the bench, so it was sure she will make it if she is not seriously injured.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2023, 21:43
For real? Yesss go Kelley :goldstar:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do we think KO plays much considering she’s made the roster (all reports are saying she has). So sad about Becky’s injury. Captain KO?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kelley is going to the World Cup!!! Confirmed 🤩

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Jun 2023, 13:18
Kelley is going to the World Cup!!! Confirmed 🤩
Yessss! 😍😍😍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Jun 2023, 11:58
Do we think KO plays much considering she’s made the roster (all reports are saying she has). So sad about Becky’s injury. Captain KO?
No, I think Horan will be captain but Morgan and KO will get it when she's not on the pitch.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kelley crying 😭 she couldn’t believe it 🥹

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2023, 02:41

Omg❤️😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

I feel like even with Becky in she would have made the roster. Based on what Vlatko said - her mentality. The new players can learn from that and she’s still so strong defensively. I feel like KO has had so many injuries and getting this call means her hard work to get back to form was worth it. You can just feel how much she loves the game based on her reaction.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Jun 2023, 01:10
Guest wrote:
I feel like even with Becky in she would have made the roster. Based on what Vlatko said - her mentality. The new players can learn from that and she’s still so strong defensively. I feel like KO has had so many injuries and getting this call means her hard work to get back to form was worth it. You can just feel how much she loves the game based on her reaction.
Yep, having experienced players like Kelley, Morgan and Rapinoe is really important... they give the team confidence. Honestly I don't see the new players with that fighting spirit the oldies have...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Jun 2023, 02:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yep, having experienced players like Kelley, Morgan and Rapinoe is really important... they give the team confidence. Honestly I don't see the new players with that fighting spirit the oldies have...
I think Kelley said something like that after she won Most Competitive at the players ball. She won, but I remember her asking who is going to win next? Who is going to step up and match her competitive drive? Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Jun 2023, 04:11
Guest wrote:
23 Jun 2023, 02:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think Kelley said something like that after she won Most Competitive at the players ball. She won, but I remember her asking who is going to win next? Who is going to step up and match her competitive drive? Da
Gen Zs are a bunch of weird snowflakes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

KO's girl hanging with Ash and Sue in Cannes...that was unexpected, but looks like she was there for work. She looks good in the pic Ash posted

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Jun 2023, 18:16
KO's girl hanging with Ash and Sue in Cannes...that was unexpected, but looks like she was there for work. She looks good in the pic Ash posted
What's happening in Cannes?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Jun 2023, 19:10
Guest wrote:
It was an international festival of creativity or something like that, lots of celebrities. Ash and Sue were there all week and posting a lot, but it turns out KS was there too and hanging out with them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Jun 2023, 21:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It was an international festival of creativity or something like that, lots of celebrities. Ash and Sue were there all week and posting a lot, but it turns out KS was there too and hanging out with them.
She's looking good

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Jun 2023, 22:15
Guest wrote:
23 Jun 2023, 21:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She's looking good
Ya. She looks different in every pic I see. Lol