Kelley O'hara

Reactions:

Re: Kelley O'hara

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Nov 2022, 05:34
Guest wrote:
16 Nov 2022, 01:38
Apparently it's a multi-year contract too, so she could be year 2 years or something. Sucks as a Spirit fan, they dropped the ball big time in my opinion.
I wonder why they didn’t want to bring her back? She’s such a good leader, too. Shocked Kang didn’t bring her back. I’m sure her GF can work for Politico from NY?!
She had bad luck that she did not came back from injury at least for a few last games. She only played 3 games this season and was away for QWC. And that is something maybe not helped her case. To be off from club before she left to play in Mexico and then being off once again, when she came back from Mexico games during summer. Plus for Spirit to have so many players to potencially being off for WC is too much in my opinion.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Nov 2022, 05:52
Guest wrote:
16 Nov 2022, 05:34
Guest wrote:
16 Nov 2022, 01:38
Apparently it's a multi-year contract too, so she could be year 2 years or something. Sucks as a Spirit fan, they dropped the ball big time in my opinion.
I wonder why they didn’t want to bring her back? She’s such a good leader, too. Shocked Kang didn’t bring her back. I’m sure her GF can work for Politico from NY?!
She had bad luck that she did not came back from injury at least for a few last games. She only played 3 games this season and was away for QWC. And that is something maybe not helped her case. To be off from club before she left to play in Mexico and then being off once again, when she came back from Mexico games during summer. Plus for Spirit to have so many players to potencially being off for WC is too much in my opinion.
Yeah, true. She also has had a lot of injuries. How many games did she play in SLC? So you guys think this wasn’t her decision? Because she really seemed to love DC and the Spirit. It’s her home. She just said on the Snacks podcast it’s amazing to live where you play.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shocked. Spirit didn’t want her back, clearly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Nov 2022, 07:47
I think she wanted more money, than they wanted to give, but she can balance that with off field stuff, but I think more its that as she said last year before OG in Tokyo her goal are OG24 so I would say she wanted multi year deal. And her case not helped Spirit have so many players on NT and if they re-signed her Spirit will be in competelly the same situation like this year with Rodman, Sanchez, Sonnett, Andi and KO off almost the whole next year and that's half of starting XI.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Nov 2022, 08:14
Guest wrote:
I think she wanted more money, than they wanted to give, but she can balance that with off field stuff, but I think more its that as she said last year before OG in Tokyo her goal are OG24 so I would say she wanted multi year deal. And her case not helped Spirit have so many players on NT and if they re-signed her Spirit will be in competelly the same situation like this year with Rodman, Sanchez, Sonnett, Andi and KO off almost the whole next year and that's half of starting XI.
Yeah, and I guess Bledsoe too being in and out of the mix and Hatch. DC only ever gave her one year deals… a multi year deal for sure favors her. I doubt it had as much to do with the money as she makes more from off the field and endorsements by far.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Nov 2022, 08:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yeah, and I guess Bledsoe too being in and out of the mix and Hatch. DC only ever gave her one year deals… a multi year deal for sure favors her. I doubt it had as much to do with the money as she makes more from off the field and endorsements by far.
From a health standpoint I think the Spirit see her as too much of a risk so they've moved on from her.
As for Gotham, I think they're really going to regret this move for the same reasons. DA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Nov 2022, 09:04
Guest wrote:
16 Nov 2022, 08:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
From a health standpoint I think the Spirit see her as too much of a risk so they've moved on from her.
As for Gotham, I think they're really going to regret this move for the same reasons. DA
Hoping for another healthy season like 2021 for her. Hopefully they can manage her health better at Gotham. She was in every camp before injuries. Lots of wear and tear.

Too bad, because she brings the intangibles.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My gf is so cute :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Nov 2022, 01:00

She’s so hot all the time

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Nov 2022, 07:48
Guest wrote:

I have never cared about meeting celebrities but I'd like to take a pic with KO ^_^

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Nov 2022, 14:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I have never cared about meeting celebrities but I'd like to take a pic with KO ^_^
Same here, wouldn't mind having a beer with her too!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Nov 2022, 21:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Uhhh I’d like more than a pic and a beer with KO 😏. Not sure about anyone else. Lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Nov 2022, 04:52
Guest wrote:
17 Nov 2022, 21:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Uhhh I’d like more than a pic and a beer with KO 😏. Not sure about anyone else. Lol
Please use DA (different anon) when entering a conversation. DA

Anonymouskofan
Reactions:

Post by Anonymouskofan »

Check

Kkoy123
Reactions:

Post by Kkoy123 »

Anonymouskofan wrote:
18 Nov 2022, 16:30
Check
Check out the Nets republic pic of KO, ring looks nice..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kkoy123 wrote:
18 Nov 2022, 16:35
Anonymouskofan wrote:
Check
Wait… what kind of ring. DA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kkoy123 wrote:
Anonymouskofan wrote:
Check
Whoa. Engagement ring? For sure? On her right hand? DA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2022, 00:01
Kkoy123 wrote:
Anonymouskofan wrote:
Check
Wait… what kind of ring. DA
DA it’s on the right hand, not left

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2022, 00:11
Kkoy123 wrote:
Anonymouskofan wrote:
Check
Whoa. Engagement ring? For sure? On her right hand? DA
DA Nope it’s not an engagement ring since it’s on the right hand.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The anon who’s obsessed with rings in this thread must be from a country where engagement rings are worn on the right hand.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2022, 00:32
The anon who’s obsessed with rings in this thread must be from a country where engagement rings are worn on the right hand.
Well why else would she be wearing a diamond ring like that? Usually she wears a family ring. Ya engagement rings are usually on the left but maybe she wears it on the right. DA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2022, 02:00
Guest wrote:
Well why else would she be wearing a diamond ring like that? Usually she wears a family ring. Ya engagement rings are usually on the left but maybe she wears it on the right. DA
Maybe because it was a big event? People borow jewelry and clothing for these types of things. Not saying that's the case, but an engagement ring was not the first I thought of. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
X2. No American would ever think that was an engagement ring.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m no expert but it doesn’t really look like an engagement ring to me (2nd pic on this IG post). And like has already been said, she’s wearing it on the right hand. In the US and most other English speaking countries, engagement rings are worn on the left hand.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Don’t her and Krieger both play right back? Who starts? Krieger was filling in at DM but assuming Allie Long comes back, she’s one of the best DM’s in the league

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don’t care about their politics. I want her and Ivanka Trump to fuck me up

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2022, 02:18
Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2022, 02:00
Guest wrote:
Maybe because it was a big event? People borow jewelry and clothing for these types of things. Not saying that's the case, but an engagement ring was not the first I thought of. Da
Exactly, like if this was engagement ring she would already wear that during jws champions game event. the jewelry look like they are deffo borow. in gotham announcement she has back her ring she wears almost 2 years now on that finger. But I still thing there is a chance they get married this off season.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2022, 03:12
Don’t her and Krieger both play right back? Who starts? Krieger was filling in at DM but assuming Allie Long comes back, she’s one of the best DM’s in the league
KO can play both sides and Ali can plays CB as well. I think they will be fine.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

KO is a better outside back on both sides and better wide forward than any of their current players . Hope that helps. OG sky blue fans know and are actually excited she’s back.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2022, 03:40
KO is a better outside back on both sides and better wide forward than any of their current players . Hope that helps. OG sky blue fans know and are actually excited she’s back.
I love Kelley but does anyone actually think she’s gonna play next season 🥴 she’s trying to go to the World Cup and will have her minutes managed for that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2022, 03:20
I mean.. Ivanka is straight and a Republican. KO is gay and not a Republican? Fiscal conservative who backs the army because of her bro and dad. So she may fuck you up? DA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2022, 04:00
Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2022, 03:20
I mean.. Ivanka is straight and a Republican. KO is gay and not a Republican? Fiscal conservative who backs the army because of her bro and dad. So she may fuck you up? DA
DA Ivanka was a democrat until 2018. She’s still a dem deep down.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2022, 03:44
Guest wrote:
I love Kelley but does anyone actually think she’s gonna play next season 🥴 she’s trying to go to the World Cup and will have her minutes managed for that
This

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da Guys let's meet up in Aus/Nzl next July to see Kelley play one last World Cup :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2022, 13:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da Guys let's meet up in Aus/Nzl next July to see Kelley play one last World Cup :gaypimp:
Wish I could afford it, NZ is bucket list for me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Agree on all of this! Also, she did play a fair amount in 2021, an OG year. So, if she can get healthy, and stay healthy, she’ll be on the pitch.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA here! Apparently there was rumors of the Spirit wanting to part ways with Kelley around during the time of NWSL Championship Final, but that whats i've heard. Not sure if it's true or not but you could tell from her IG post that she didn't want to leave.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She’s in DC for the off-season and posting some stories, but check her latest wine post. 😍 Married?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I bet parsons had a role. He doesn’t like strong personalities in the locker room from what I gather.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

DA from the one who posted a while back that KO and Heath dated. Random to bring it up again, but have it on good authority that this is actually true. You’ll notice KO doesn’t follow TH or CP on Instagram.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2022, 17:20
DA from the one who posted a while back that KO and Heath dated. Random to bring it up again, but have it on good authority that this is actually true. You’ll notice KO doesn’t follow TH or CP on Instagram.
Who cares lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Yes cause that is a telling clue, and fanfic stories aren't good authority.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2022, 19:18
Guest wrote:
DA. Actually, this isn’t the first time I’ve heard of this or someone has shared this that knows KO. Obviously, no one has a way to prove it. But they were supposedly linked. TH doesn’t follow a lot of ppl either or CP I guess, but if you notice, TH isn’t close with KO or Alex anymore. Just Allie out of that trio. Also, CP and KO were never super tight but they vacationed together in groups and such. Clearly history since KO seems happy with her GF/fiancé/wife and TH and CP are happy together. Having a “type” really means nothing. It’s kind of crazy what the staff at various clubs and such will share…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 09:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA. Actually, this isn’t the first time I’ve heard of this or someone has shared this that knows KO. Obviously, no one has a way to prove it. But they were supposedly linked. TH doesn’t follow a lot of ppl either or CP I guess, but if you notice, TH isn’t close with KO or Alex anymore. Just Allie out of that trio. Also, CP and KO were never super tight but they vacationed together in groups and such. Clearly history since KO seems happy with her GF/fiancé/wife and TH and CP are happy together. Having a “type” really means nothing. It’s kind of crazy what the staff at various clubs and such will share…
This “rumor” is almost too stupid to debunk but here we are: KO was single for like 6 months in her entire professional career, and during that time Tobin was already with Press. KO and Tobin absolutely never happened. Ridiculous. Lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 09:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This “rumor” is almost too stupid to debunk but here we are: KO was single for like 6 months in her entire professional career, and during that time Tobin was already with Press. KO and Tobin absolutely never happened. Ridiculous. Lol
Lots can happen in 6 months..lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 09:52
Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 09:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lots can happen in 6 months..lol
:lol: you read fan fic too much. Tobin and KO its like bro and bro. you can clearly see for what type of women KO go last 10 years and its 0% someone like Tobin :lol: If you want to start more believable story you should say KO fucked Alex

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yeah cause we all know how these players would go to random staff and say stuff like btw did i tell you about that time me and Tobin hooked up?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 10:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yeah cause we all know how these players would go to random staff and say stuff like btw did i tell you about that time me and Tobin hooked up?
LOL. No. But also well known that the whole atmosphere at Sky Blue was not the most professional, lots of partying, sometimes with staff. When you’re with a club for awhile, you become comfortable with support staff. You even saw KO get close to some of them on the Spirit. That being said, anything could be true. I’m sure over the years there may have been the most random hookups. No one knows unless they know them personally, and it’s not like anyone has proof. KO is in her 30s and settled down.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ya, no one will ever know who KO has slept with. Probably many willing women. She’s only banging KS now and has been for years.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 10:55
Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 10:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
LOL. No. But also well known that the whole atmosphere at Sky Blue was not the most professional, lots of partying, sometimes with staff. When you’re with a club for awhile, you become comfortable with support staff. You even saw KO get close to some of them on the Spirit. That being said, anything could be true. I’m sure over the years there may have been the most random hookups. No one knows unless they know them personally, and it’s not like anyone has proof. KO is in her 30s and settled down.
So true on the craziness at Sky Blue though! DA