Kelley O'hara

Reactions:

Re: Kelley O'hara

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Feb 2023, 04:02
Guest wrote:
18 Feb 2023, 03:46
Is it me or Vlatko lying about KO and her injury? When he talked about her in November camp it sounded like she is basically healthy and will be for sure in january camp. Now he said again, she is almost back, but from Gotham pre season it's clear, she is with the team in Florida and doing gym, but she is not seen in a single one training video with the team.
I’d be really surprised if she’s fit to play at the World Cup if she isn’t even training right now. It’s probably why he’s giving Sonnett minutes at RB and talking about Casey Kreuger coming to April camp.
Did someone have seen that poster for Kelley being a host of the NJ rep for that White House thing? There was written KO is former uswnt player.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kelley haters still claim she’s a republican. It’s so annoying lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Feb 2023, 05:02
wtf are you talking about? I shared it, because there is stated KO is a FORMER uswnt player.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Feb 2023, 03:58
a friend of mine is a producer who was at Gotham media day and he said Kelley is one of the most insanely impressive and confident people he has met based on their brief chat.
Hot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Feb 2023, 05:43
Guest wrote:
18 Feb 2023, 05:02
wtf are you talking about? I shared it, because there is stated KO is a FORMER uswnt player.
Good find, OP. Maybe Kelley is done with the NT? :(

And to the anon who mentioned republicans.. what are you talking about? Mikie Sherrill is a democrat.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
a friend of mine is a producer who was at Gotham media day and he said Kelley is one of the most insanely impressive and confident people he has met based on their brief chat.

Pegske
Reactions: 0

Post by Pegske »

I don't think you should go by what is put on a poster by a politician.
Vlatko himself said he expects her back for that april camp.
It does put her at a disadvantage for a roster spot if the injuries keep recurring but if she gets back to full fitness the next couple of months she will be on the roster imo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Feb 2023, 13:33
Guest wrote:
Hot.
KS is so lucky. Confident Kelley in the bedroom. Damn.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Feb 2023, 11:00
Guest wrote:
18 Feb 2023, 13:33
Guest wrote:
Hot.
KS is so lucky. Confident Kelley in the bedroom. Damn.
My guess would be that everyone on this site would think that of KO, lol. Definitely a top.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kelley is such a huge win for the Homosexuals. She’s so insanely private compared to like Krashlyn and Preath I honestly forget how gay she is .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She looks so skinny... truly a healthy food fan. Couldn't be me :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Uhh Allie Long’s story of Kelley’s arm muscles? Damn. Thirsty. Her body is 🥵

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2023, 05:23
Kelley is such a huge win for the Homosexuals. She’s so insanely private compared to like Krashlyn and Preath I honestly forget how gay she is .
It's called playing both sides of the fence.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2023, 01:53
Guest wrote:
What do you mean?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2023, 02:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
What do you mean?

That she's bi...? 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2023, 05:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
What do you mean?

That she's bi...? 😂
Ummmm don’t think so, lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
What do you mean?

That she's bi...? 😂
I don’t thinks she’s interested in men at ALL. lol. Just private about her personal life out of respect for her partner. There was a picture posted in celebration of their engagement, I don’t find her fiancé very attractive. Just me tho.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2023, 06:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
What do you mean?

That she's bi...? 😂
Ummmm don’t think so, lol.
I don't think she's bi either, but that's just what the other anon meant to say with "playing both sides of the fence" lol🤣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 22:48
Uhh Allie Long’s story of Kelley’s arm muscles? Damn. Thirsty. Her body is 🥵
:hudoin:

https://64.media.tumblr.com/3a5f706f8a8 ... o5_500.jpg

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

KO with babies is sooooo cute :wub: i can't

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
What is for you to be more private? Being more private is publicly kissing her girlfriend in front of a camera? Is it less private to take 7 years to show up together?
She's not private, she just doesn't give a sh1t about social media.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Mar 2023, 11:43
Guest wrote:
What is for you to be more private? Being more private is publicly kissing her girlfriend in front of a camera? Is it less private to take 7 years to show up together?
Nah. You can see by all the latergrams she's been posting that she is active on social media. She chooses what she wants to share publicly, which is her right. DA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Mar 2023, 15:13
Guest wrote:
01 Mar 2023, 11:43
Guest wrote:
Nah. You can see by all the latergrams she's been posting that she is active on social media. She chooses what she wants to share publicly, which is her right. DA
Agreed 💯

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

All these KO posts with babies and her in uniform is making me feel some kind of way. Didn’t she do a partnership with Modern Fertility last year? Wonder if she’s planning on kids.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Who's that in her last story ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is it KS cause it’s dark?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 03:38
Is it KS cause it’s dark?
Yeah could be

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone recognize who it is, might be a teammate?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 07:53
lol yeah sure, she will be posting a teammate at the night lights at her new place with NY view. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 08:38
Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 07:53
lol yeah sure, she will be posting a teammate at the night lights at her new place with NY view. :lol:
Da. Exactly what I thought 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Honestly I don’t think her hair is short enough to be KS, and KO is friends with some of her teammates. She doesn’t usually post her partner.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 18:41
Honestly I don’t think her hair is short enough to be KS, and KO is friends with some of her teammates. She doesn’t usually post her partner.
She would've tagged her teammate... A mystery

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
It's KS. when you look, you can see at the start of the video that the woman put her left hand on the window and take pic or video of her left hand and the outside scenery.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 20:19
Guest wrote:
It's KS. when you look, you can see at the start of the video that the woman put her left hand on the window and take pic or video of her left hand and the outside scenery.
Good catch! Is that what she was doing? Her voice didn’t match what I thought it would sound like lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 00:05
Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 20:19
Guest wrote:
Good catch! Is that what she was doing? Her voice didn’t match what I thought it would sound like lol
It looked to me like she was just putting the phone right up against the window and taking a pic of the moon, you just happened to see her left hand in KO's video. She does the same towards the end, and you hear her phone hit the window and she's using both hands. Not what I thought she sounded like either lol DA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yeah! Was it for sure KS? Looks like her from the side just longer hair.

I like when KO goes “that’s how it works.” And she goes “no but like objects..” haha disagreeing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

KO’s story. What I wouldn’t give to me on that inflatable mattress with her 😋

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Now we can confirm that the woman is, in fact, KS. 😂❤️❤️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cute date night posts! Definitely KS from the earlier post!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 21:56
KS probably came up for an extra long weekend. Kel likes fancy girls, any posts with KS and she’s usually dressed up in a pretty dress etc!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 22:10
Guest wrote:
KS probably came up for an extra long weekend. Kel likes fancy girls, any posts with KS and she’s usually dressed up in a pretty dress etc!
Why did some people say that KS isn’t as good looking or older looking? She looks hot from the back (the pic KO took of her at their date night). Looks like Kelley is really into the femme types.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Mar 2023, 16:42
Guest wrote:
12 Mar 2023, 14:19
Guest wrote:
12 Mar 2023, 11:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Why did some people say that KS isn’t as good looking or older looking? She looks hot from the back (the pic KO took of her at their date night). Looks like Kelley is really into the femme types.
You mean normal women?
Well KS looks all dressed up a lot, so maybe she means that? KO has said she’d never date a teammate too.
What is your concept of "normal women" anyway? One who wears a dress and makeup? There are different types of women, there is no such thing as "normal" please...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Mar 2023, 01:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You mean normal women?
Well KS looks all dressed up a lot, so maybe she means that? KO has said she’d never date a teammate too.
What is your concept of "normal women" anyway? One who wears a dress and makeup? There are different types of women, there is no such thing as "normal" please...
The original post said femme, I feel like that’s fair. I don’t get what “normal” is. Her partner looks hot. Not as hot as KO?

She showed her apartment this AM. Is that in NYC overlooking the Hudson?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Mar 2023, 19:53
Guest wrote:
13 Mar 2023, 01:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You mean normal women?
The original post said femme, I feel like that’s fair. I don’t get what “normal” is. Her partner looks hot. Not as hot as KO?

She showed her apartment this AM. Is that in NYC overlooking the Hudson?
Da she’s in jersey city. Lynn posted the same view. Better than the condemned jersey shore houses Phil Murphy used to house them in I guess. Quick train to at least enjoy Manhattan

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How expensive is Jersey City?

Kelley’s voice in her story today is super sexy. Damn.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 02:08

Very expensive

https://nypost.com/2022/07/29/jersey-ci ... o-live-in/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 03:27
Guest wrote:

Very expensive

https://nypost.com/2022/07/29/jersey-ci ... o-live-in/
Whoa. How do the players afford that? Is it a one bedroom I wonder? Or studio? Her bed was in there before. Overlooking the River, imagine can’t be cheap!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Clubs have to pay for housing. Ppl really forget to take this into account when they complain about league salaries. Rent is most of most ppls salary.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 12:54
Guest wrote:

Clubs have to pay for housing. Ppl really forget to take this into account when they complain about league salaries. Rent is most of most ppls salary.
Da. Was going to ask if Gotham players live in the same building, like the Dash players that most of them live at Vantage Med Center