Post by Guest »

There are 2 days full of events and no new pic of KO and her gf? :lol:

Reactions:

Re: Kelley O'hara

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Oct 2022, 04:37
Lol. But KO has recently shared her in her stories. She was working this weekend for JWS. She looked so hot yesterday and today. 😍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Ya, you think her GF would be in some pics of the NWSL Champ party from Friday? Kelley’s outfit was really hot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Ya, you think her GF would be in some pics of the NWSL Champ party from Friday? Kelley’s outfit was really hot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Oct 2022, 18:52
Uhhh I’m jealous of Ali Riley in this pic. I want KO’s arms around me.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Oct 2022, 09:51
Guest wrote:

She was look in her tagged photos

Reactions:

Post by guest »

guest wrote:
30 Oct 2022, 12:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She was tagged in a story that Kopmeyer posted

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anybody a link, tried with Kopmeyer's stories but i guess i was to late.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Where in the photos?

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Oct 2022, 13:20
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Where in the photos?
it was a story

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I have to say I was expecting much more fan pics with KO. :-/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Oct 2022, 22:25
My friend in Virginia (close to DC) said she doesn’t do as many fan interactions (pics and autographs) as before. Also was it really cold?

KS was in a tagged vid before Kelley went on the broadcast. I didn’t see from the party though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Oct 2022, 04:37
Guest wrote:
My friend in Virginia (close to DC) said she doesn’t do as many fan interactions (pics and autographs) as before. Also was it really cold?

KS was in a tagged vid before Kelley went on the broadcast. I didn’t see from the party though.
Wait the video is actually cute. You can see them hug quickly in the corner

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think these fan interaction toned down a lot with covid and KO and Sonnett wore masks a lot and longer than most of players. Even Fox probably got covid during summer QWC from fans. And yes during nwsl champion game it was really cold for that time of the year in DC.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Nov 2022, 04:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think these fan interaction toned down a lot with covid and KO and Sonnett wore masks a lot and longer than most of players. Even Fox probably got covid during summer QWC from fans. And yes during nwsl champion game it was really cold for that time of the year in DC.
Fair enough! They did market it as autograph and pics after the game. The Warm Up with KO and Ali Riley is on JWS’ YouTube channel.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Nov 2022, 04:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Is there a link to that video?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Nov 2022, 18:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sorry No, it's non famous and really young looking girl account. It's really inappropriately to post her here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Nov 2022, 18:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sorry No, it's non famous and really young looking girl account. It's really inappropriately to post her here.
If you go to Kelley’s tagged photos, it’s a more recent one with multiple pics, just scroll through. Anyone know if she’s married to KS? I can’t also imagine her leaving DC to play although she’s a free agent.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Nov 2022, 12:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

If you go to Kelley’s tagged photos, it’s a more recent one with multiple pics, just scroll through. Anyone know if she’s married to KS? I can’t also imagine her leaving DC to play although she’s a free agent.
I think there could be a big chance they are getting married this off season and when you take her sister having a kid at the start of december I would say if the wedding is on the cards it will happen in november. I could see her leave DC only for LA, but when you see Kang and stuff she brings to Spirit, she has no problem to use her money. So if KO wants to stay in DC and ask for reasonable salary she would stay there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Nov 2022, 13:15
Guest wrote:
02 Nov 2022, 12:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think there could be a big chance they are getting married this off season and when you take her sister having a kid at the start of december I would say if the wedding is on the cards it will happen in november. I could see her leave DC only for LA, but when you see Kang and stuff she brings to Spirit, she has no problem to use her money. So if KO wants to stay in DC and ask for reasonable salary she would stay there.
I think they may already be married, but then, KO posted that wedding robe on her stories that a designer made for her? A few months ago. So while I think maybe they are married or won’t get married… I think you are right.

I could only see KO go to LA if KS could go with her Politico job. Or, maybe NY. LA fan base has been awesome, but she has a house and really seems to love it in DC! I think you’re right, Kang will wanna keep her. Even for leadership if injuries linger.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She’s so hot and cute at the same time in her IG story with Sonnett. If/when it’s announced she’s married, it’s gonna break a lot of hearts!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Nov 2022, 09:04
She’s so hot and cute at the same time in her IG story with Sonnett. If/when it’s announced she’s married, it’s gonna break a lot of hearts!
Honestly I don't think she has that much obsess fans and I would bet a lot of newer fans of nt does not even know she has a gf. There was a hype from leabians after that final WC, but it died a lot from that challenge cup 2020 and kneeling/not kneeling and she and even Sonnett got a lot of hate because of that and it dragged all the time till sbc 2021 when the team decided not kneel anymore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do people think she will stay with the Spirit? I got to think that’s her preference given her gf, house, etc.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Nov 2022, 09:29
Guest wrote:
Honestly I don't think she has that much obsess fans and I would bet a lot of newer fans of nt does not even know she has a gf. There was a hype from leabians after that final WC, but it died a lot from that challenge cup 2020 and kneeling/not kneeling and she and even Sonnett got a lot of hate because of that and it dragged all the time till sbc 2021 when the team decided not kneel anymore.
Yes, this thread was a lot more active before then especially around 2012 Olympics when the board was on zetaboards. DA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I'll be more upset when she retires from playing. I'll miss seeing dat lovely ass on my tv :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Omg :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

KO is hot in so many ways (check out that last post), but if you check KS’s Pinterest, she shared Bridal Showers for One of a Kind Brides…

Also, about the comment about about kneeling. Didn’t KO state that the reason she doesn’t kneel is because her dad and bro are in the Air Force? Did people stop paying attention to her as much after that?

Anonymouskofan
Reactions:

Post by Anonymouskofan »

Guest wrote:
11 Nov 2022, 10:25
KO is hot in so many ways (check out that last post), but if you check KS’s Pinterest, she shared Bridal Showers for One of a Kind Brides…

Also, about the comment about about kneeling. Didn’t KO state that the reason she doesn’t kneel is because her dad and bro are in the Air Force? Did people stop paying attention to her as much after that?
KS's pinterest?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anonymouskofan wrote:
11 Nov 2022, 14:08
Guest wrote:

KS's pinterest?
Yup! She has 2. Just saw it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Y’all.. she last updated that Pinterest board 10 years ago lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kelley needs to go back to the USWNT soon so that I have a reason to watch their games.

Anonymous7
Reactions:

Post by Anonymous7 »

Guest wrote:
11 Nov 2022, 15:40
Anonymouskofan wrote:
11 Nov 2022, 14:08
Guest wrote:

KS's pinterest?
Yup! She has 2. Just saw it
Checked both last like was 2 years ago

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Nov 2022, 15:50
Kelley needs to go back to the USWNT soon so that I have a reason to watch their games.
Apparently she’ll be ready in January, but do we think Vlatko will take her? Or focus on the young group?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2022, 05:57
Guest wrote:
Apparently she’ll be ready in January, but do we think Vlatko will take her? Or focus on the young group?
He already said she will be back in january. Plus she was at the start of this camp and she even was at the game in London in october.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2022, 06:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
He already said she will be back in january. Plus she was at the start of this camp and she even was at the game in London in october.
She was at the start of this camp for these current games? She was at the game in England as she was traveling with KS. I’m just saying Vlatko is high up on Fox, Huerta, Dunn etc all of them. He won’t axe Becky either. So I’m curious. Not enough spots to have Sonnett back as well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2022, 18:47
Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2022, 06:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She was at the start of this camp for these current games? She was at the game in England as she was traveling with KS. I’m just saying Vlatko is high up on Fox, Huerta, Dunn etc all of them. He won’t axe Becky either. So I’m curious. Not enough spots to have Sonnett back as well.
The OB pool (if all are healthy) is Huerta, Fox, Dunn, KO. Then if he can have another spot, I think it would be Sonnett with a 26 person roster. I think 4 is what he has usually brought. In his last presser, Vlatko said KO, Tierna, and Julie have the capability to be starters on this team.

And apparently KO was seen on someone’s story so she was there at the start.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Umm check Allie Long’s IG stories? What’s going on tonight in New York? They are all glammed up. KO 😍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Any inside scoop on where KO is ending up with free agency? Seems she has removed Spirit from her bio….

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Nov 2022, 01:26
Umm check Allie Long’s IG stories? What’s going on tonight in New York? They are all glammed up. KO 😍
Ya it’s the USWNT Players’ Ball (first one)! They all look hot. Vids of KO calling the team hot on there.

I bet KO stays in DC. No way she’s moving and leaving KS again. Lang will sign her to a 1 year deal.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Don’t know how to post but.. Alex Morgan’s story includes a pic of KO grabbing Alex and Allie’s asses….

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Nov 2022, 02:02
Any inside scoop on where KO is ending up with free agency? Seems she has removed Spirit from her bio….
Ok we can get back to all the Players’ Ball content later but, not only did she remove them from her bio, she unfollowed the Spirit on IG. Not saying it means anything. It’s a WC year, she wouldn’t be available a lot anyway, and wasn’t this year…..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kelley's signed with NJ/NY Gotham now, she's no longer with the Spirit anymore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guess I'm a Gotham FC fan now :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Apparently it's a multi-year contract too, so she could be year 2 years or something. Sucks as a Spirit fan, they dropped the ball big time in my opinion.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

D.C and NY are listed on the IG. So I guess she'll be doing back and forth travelling

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Nov 2022, 01:59
D.C and NY are listed on the IG. So I guess she'll be doing back and forth travelling
I think people overreaction about KO lives distance from her gf. like KO and her gf were in Paris, London in october. Now her gf is with her in NYC. It looks like she does not need to be in office 8 hours every day all week.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Nov 2022, 04:01
Guest wrote:
16 Nov 2022, 01:59
I think people overreaction about KO lives distance from her gf. like KO and her gf were in Paris, London in october. Now her gf is with her in NYC. It looks like she does not need to be in office 8 hours every day all week.
x2 and it's not like they haven't done long distance before

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Nov 2022, 01:38
Apparently it's a multi-year contract too, so she could be year 2 years or something. Sucks as a Spirit fan, they dropped the ball big time in my opinion.
I wonder why they didn’t want to bring her back? She’s such a good leader, too. Shocked Kang didn’t bring her back. I’m sure her GF can work for Politico from NY?!