Keira Walsh (England NT football player)

Reactions:

Re: Keira Walsh (England NT football player)

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 02:34
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 02:22
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 02:03
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 01:48
Real Madrid's coach going out of his way to congratulate Keira. He tried to poach her over the summer and Barca wouldn't sell her. Think he's going to try again this year.

Probably going to try again but she definitely won't go there. I don't think Barca would agree to sell her anyway. Their weakness is money though so if a club (not real Madrid) really wants a player still under contract just throw money at them.
RM has a lot of money.
But I think Barca are more proud when it comes to RM than they need the money. Best scanner in women's football Keira Walsh.
I'm telling you Keira scans more than Xavi, and sometimes it feels like she has eyes in the back of her head.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Real Madrid's coach going out of his way to congratulate Keira. He tried to poach her over the summer and Barca wouldn't sell her. Think he's going to try again this year.

Barca is broke that's true, but they won't sell her off to RM. I don't think that possibility. They're arch rivals.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 02:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Probably going to try again but she definitely won't go there. I don't think Barca would agree to sell her anyway. Their weakness is money though so if a club (not real Madrid) really wants a player still under contract just throw money at them.
RM has a lot of money.
But I think Barca are more proud when it comes to RM than they need the money. Best scanner in women's football Keira Walsh.
I'm telling you Keira scans more than Xavi, and sometimes it feels like she has eyes in the back of her head.
That's where game mind comes into action. Football isn't about goal scoring only. You can smash as many goals you want against weaker teams, but with strong teams a build up is necessary and that's where the midfield control the game. You need a genius midfielder to steer the game forward. Keira is one of those who can read the game. That's why I feel she might be a great captain for the Lionesses

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 03:10
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 02:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

RM has a lot of money.
That's where game mind comes into action. Football isn't about goal scoring only. You can smash as many goals you want against weaker teams, but with strong teams a build up is necessary and that's where the midfield control the game. You need a genius midfielder to steer the game forward. Keira is one of those who can read the game. That's why I feel she might be a great captain for the Lionesses
I think Sarina would agree with you. Even with Leah and Millie back I have a gut feeling Sarina is going to do the rotating captain like Emma Hayes is now, and Keira will be one of those captains. Her, and Alex alongside Millie and Leah.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Keira and Cata, I am telling you.... :hudoin: :nails: :shehumper: :love:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I expected at least Lucy's mum or aunt to like Tracy's post about Keira getting the mural in Rochdale. But nothing from any of them. How disappointing. The families not even interacting anymore either.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 04:46
I expected at least Lucy's mum or aunt to like Tracy's post about Keira getting the mural in Rochdale. But nothing from any of them. How disappointing. The families not even interacting anymore either.
None of them liked the post about the development centre either. They used to always like posts like that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 04:50
Guest wrote:
None of them liked the post about the development centre either. They used to always like posts like that.
Recognition from that family doesn't matter. Hope they stay miles away from Keira

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 05:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Recognition from that family doesn't matter. Hope they stay miles away from Keira
Um why, Lucy's mum and Auntie are the absolute sweetest women. Her sister is nice too. Not sure I like Jorge very much.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 03:40

I thought it was weird that Cata didn’t pick Keira to be in her team thing that she did last week. I thought she was her number one fan.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The obsession you have is sick. They like it = they can’t stay away / they don’t like it = they don’t give a shit. You know people don’t live through social media like you lol! You are defo wonzers who have not moved on otherwise why can’t you help but link everything to Bronze on the fucking KEIRA THREAD?! Your posts are for the international thread, that’s where people like you spit their venom, go there you’ll find friends to interact with.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 06:01
Guest wrote:

I thought it was weird that Cata didn’t pick Keira to be in her team thing that she did last week. I thought she was her number one fan.
Yeah but Cata has known Patri forever and don't forget Pina and Cata used to date, so Cata has a sense of solidarity there.

I still, I swear think Cata has a tiny innocent crush on Keira. I know she has a gf but it's still cute how she's always treating Keira like she's her girl.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 06:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah but Cata has known Patri forever and don't forget Pina and Cata used to date, so Cata has a sense of solidarity there.

I still, I swear think Cata has a tiny innocent crush on Keira. I know she has a gf but it's still cute how she's always treating Keira like she's her girl.
I think she just has a playful personality and Keira is an easy target in her silliness ( in a nice way)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 06:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The obsession you have is sick. They like it = they can’t stay away / they don’t like it = they don’t give a shit. You know people don’t live through social media like you lol! You are defo wonzers who have not moved on otherwise why can’t you help but link everything to Bronze on the fucking KEIRA THREAD?! Your posts are for the international thread, that’s where people like you spit their venom, go there you’ll find friends to interact with.
woah babe chill. what hot sauce did you eat today?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 06:48
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 06:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think she just has a playful personality and Keira is an easy target in her silliness ( in a nice way)
Yeah definitely. And you're also looking at a person with a very dominant personality to someone who is more subdued and passive, so the dynamic becomes super easy and cute.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 06:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I know right? That was such an over reaction.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 07:00
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 06:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I know right? That was such an over reaction.
DA I disagree, it’s spot on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 02:09
Funny how when we actually start to talk about Keira hardly anyone replies. ^o)
Because it’s 2 am you t---

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why the hell keira's ex and her family matter in keira's thread? Don't care whether they're sweet or sour. They're immaterial. Just get over it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 07:24
Why the hell keira's ex and her family matter in keira's thread? Don't care whether they're sweet or sour. They're immaterial. Just get over it.
They don’t. It’s obvious what that anon was doing by randomly bringing them up. Let’s continue to ignore stuff like that, because it makes a huge difference to the thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oh why oh why does she dye her hair? :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 08:28
Oh why oh why does she dye her hair? :sadangel:
Imagine if she had this hair now. I love gingers and love curly hair. I would literally stalk her in BCN and force her to marry me, then likely get arrested.
Looks like such a trouble make as a kid too. You can see the mischief in her here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 03:06
Guest wrote:

Barca is broke that's true, but they won't sell her off to RM. I don't think that possibility. They're arch rivals.
Bit they can still beat real madrid even if real buy keira

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 09:50
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 03:06
Guest wrote:

Bit they can still beat real madrid even if real buy keira
You can't win with a single good player. It's a team game

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reppin her girl - cute :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Keira's story :heart: :love:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 12:25
oh i love them :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 12:37
Guest wrote:
These small gestures make me want for more. But it's okay. I respect their privacy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 13:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
These small gestures make me want for more. But it's okay. I respect their privacy
Me too although I never expected them to be as open as they are. I do think we will eventually get more from them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 13:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Me too although I never expected them to be as open as they are. I do think we will eventually get more from them.
I am still not over that Notting Hill pic and the way Laura looking at Keira with her hand over her shoulders. That gesture feels protective and Keira looked so happy and uninhibited :love:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 13:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I am still not over that Notting Hill pic and the way Laura looking at Keira with her hand over her shoulders. That gesture feels protective and Keira looked so happy and uninhibited :love:
She looks incredibly happy, they are too much

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Defo! She was never that open with the other one! She must feel pretty comfortable with her relationship now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 14:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Defo! She was never that open with the other one! She must feel pretty comfortable with her relationship now.
Ah but she did used to be this open. I am happy she's comfortable enough to share again and hasn't been put off by the crazy reaction to the breakup though, I thought she might have been.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
So cute. Glad she’s less afraid. Good for her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 14:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Ah but she did used to be this open. I am happy she's comfortable enough to share again and hasn't been put off by the crazy reaction to the breakup though, I thought she might have been.
I don't want to dissect her previous relationship. It's done and dusted for good. But I can see a certain level of respect and adoration for Keira in Laura's eyes. It's so evident from the noting hill pic. Just the way she is looking at Keira will melt your heart. It's like "I am so proud of you my baby ". It sounds crazy as f"ck but I see the mutual admiration and respect.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She would share stuff, like restaurants they went too or bday posts, but she never used to “support” Lucy this way. Like repost her winning the fifa best or stuff like that. I think she only ever did it one time during lock down when Lucy one best player in the world. Honestly for no other reason than she didn’t want to be out or maybe was scared to go that far.
So it’s nice to see she’s less scared about being queer. All of us seeing that story will know that Laura is her gf.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 14:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She would share stuff, like restaurants they went too or bday posts, but she never used to “support” Lucy this way. Like repost her winning the fifa best or stuff like that. I think she only ever did it one time during lock down when Lucy one best player in the world. Honestly for no other reason than she didn’t want to be out or maybe was scared to go that far.
So it’s nice to see she’s less scared about being queer. All of us seeing that story will know that Laura is her gf.
Yes it's nice to know she's more comfortable in her sexuality now

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 14:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don't want to dissect her previous relationship. It's done and dusted for good. But I can see a certain level of respect and adoration for Keira in Laura's eyes. It's so evident from the noting hill pic. Just the way she is looking at Keira will melt your heart. It's like "I am so proud of you my baby ". It sounds crazy as f"ck but I see the mutual admiration and respect.
I get the feeling (and it’s only gut instinct) that this is a very balanced relationship. A lot of mutual everything going on. It seems healthy and calm and equal, if that makes sense. I know we hardly see anything. It’s just a gut feeling I have about it. It feels “calm and easy”.
Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 14:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I get the feeling (and it’s only gut instinct) that this is a very balanced relationship. A lot of mutual everything going on. It seems healthy and calm and equal, if that makes sense. I know we hardly see anything. It’s just a gut feeling I have about it. It feels “calm and easy”.
Da
They both seem like very calm people, I've always got that impression personality wise. It's why I think Keira made a very good captain for England, calm yet assertive, she just has something about her not many people have.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 14:42
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 14:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da
They both seem like very calm people, I've always got that impression personality wise. It's why I think Keira made a very good captain for England, calm yet assertive, she just has something about her not many people have.
And with age she has matured a lot. She has so much grasp and a brilliant game mind. I would love to see Keira as captain as she is one of the most selfless player and a great motivator

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Who is this Morgan girl Keira started following? An old Manchester friend? Not the kind of music she normally listens to.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 15:34
Who is this Morgan girl Keira started following? An old Manchester friend? Not the kind of music she normally listens to.
How is anyone here suppose know? We’re not perched inside of Keira’s head. Looks like a random girl who's now a singer.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 16:46
Guest wrote:
How is anyone here suppose know? We’re not perched inside of Keira’s head. Looks like a random girl who's now a singer.
Nah she’s from Manchester. Could be a childhood friend or something

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I reiterate. Funny how we started talking about Keira and hardly anyone participated. Is it still 2am.

(waving to the lurking stans....hi how are you?) I'm sure you'll start saying something the moment your fave is criticised.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Posted it on the way home from Madrid after getting out of Ona’s bed

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 19:53
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 16:46
Guest wrote:
Nah she’s from Manchester. Could be a childhood friend or something
Da. Yeah doesn’t seem like her style of music. A childhood friend might be a good guess. Wonder if she’s going to see her in concert when she’s back in the uk.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Keira's comment :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 22:27
Keira's comment :rofl:
🤣🤣funny girl

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
RM has a lot of money.
Plus I don't think Walsh would have any interest in going to Madrid. They're miles off competing for the UWCL. They aren't even going to win Liga F any time soon. Even if as seems likely Barca will rotate between her, Patri, Bonmati and Putellas in midfield next season, she'll still be playing for the best woso team in the world every week. She seems to be really blossoming at Barca this season as well, personally and professionally.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 22:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
RM has a lot of money.
Plus I don't think Walsh would have any interest in going to Madrid. They're miles off competing for the UWCL. They aren't even going to win Liga F any time soon. Even if as seems likely Barca will rotate between her, Patri, Bonmati and Putellas in midfield next season, she'll still be playing for the best woso team in the world every week. She seems to be really blossoming at Barca this season as well, personally and professionally.
I don't think she'd have any interest either, ignoring the shit football, she'd be at risk of being disowned by Bonmati.