22 Mar 2024, 23:21
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2024, 22:26
Laviing wrote:
22 Mar 2024, 22:10
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2024, 21:54
Not Jenni, posting selfie with favourite song of Alexia :spy:
It was taking a while to bring this woman's name to the topic... When will this torment end?
You sound like an ex who has been cheated on. :rofl: It seems that Jenni has absolutely no issues being around her at all, on the contrary .Sorry, we all care more for her, and give a rats ass what you think .
Disclosure - I am NOT a shipper. I'm 100% Jenni Hermoso stan and whatever or who ever makes Jenni happy I'm all for it. However, certainly no one can be mad that there will be people who post on this crap board that are going to make Jenni - Alexia comments about this Jenni IG story. Jenni knows what she's doing even if it's just to make fun of the fans :rofl: Jenni's trolling with this type of song. :rofl: She read the boards and gossip sites that are alluding to a break up and now she's posting this? Jenni's trolling. Or maybe she's not.
Lol Jenni probably doesn't even know it's alexias fav song

Reactions:

Re: JENNI HERMOSO

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2024, 23:29
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2024, 23:17
Lavingg wrote:
22 Mar 2024, 22:32
Guest wrote:
Laviing wrote:

It was taking a while to bring this woman's name to the topic... When will this torment end?
You sound like an ex who has been cheated on. :rofl: It seems that Jenni has absolutely no issues being around her at all, on the contrary .Sorry, we all care more for her, and give a rats ass what you think .
I didn't ask your opinion, you idiot. Why don't you go to the topic of that sneaky creature? There you can idolize the ex you don't leave in the past.
They wont and can’t cause they’re illiterate. All they have is this = :rofl: ) going on for them and calling themselves “we”
Don't behave like a fucking bully. Maybe those anons identify as'”we”.' You have an issue with that pathetic idiot ? Or do you only acknowledge a binary 'he/she' perspective?
On a lesbian board? :genius:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hey guys so I’m a post WC fan so a friend gave me a short list of the Jenni’s games I should watch and that there available on YouTube so every time I can I watch them and tomorrow she has a game against Chivas guadalajara so just finished the game she had last year Pachuca vs chivas Guadalajara in the last stages of the tournament and I have to said I really enjoyed it, like holly cow that was good game I know Mexican league is still on development but this 2 teams are by far better than 90% of the all so praised league, but seriously it’s nice to see this teams that have the same chances of winning, Jenni did amazing and score a tremendous golazo wow, still buzzing from that game and it wasn’t live haha, but here is the link if you want to watch it or re watch. There is a sencond leg (also available on YouTube) but I still don’t watch that one but tomorrow if I can I will.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2024, 00:24
Hey guys so I’m a post WC fan so a friend gave me a short list of the Jenni’s games I should watch and that there available on YouTube so every time I can I watch them and tomorrow she has a game against Chivas guadalajara so just finished the game she had last year Pachuca vs chivas Guadalajara in the last stages of the tournament and I have to said I really enjoyed it, like holly cow that was good game I know Mexican league is still on development but this 2 teams are by far better than 90% of the all so praised league, but seriously it’s nice to see this teams that have the same chances of winning, Jenni did amazing and score a tremendous golazo wow, still buzzing from that game and it wasn’t live haha, but here is the link if you want to watch it or re watch. There is a sencond leg (also available on YouTube) but I still don’t watch that one but tomorrow if I can I will.
That taquito goal was probably her best Pachuca goal. Of course in true Pachuca style, they conceded again immediately 🙄. Jenni scored a double in that first leg and another in the second leg. She was instrumental in that playoff round, and yet some bitter Pachuca fans try to say that she never turned up in important games.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Our smiley girl.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2024, 07:26
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2024, 23:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Laviing wrote:

Disclosure - I am NOT a shipper. I'm 100% Jenni Hermoso stan and whatever or who ever makes Jenni happy I'm all for it. However, certainly no one can be mad that there will be people who post on this crap board that are going to make Jenni - Alexia comments about this Jenni IG story. Jenni knows what she's doing even if it's just to make fun of the fans :rofl: Jenni's trolling with this type of song. :rofl: She read the boards and gossip sites that are alluding to a break up and now she's posting this? Jenni's trolling. Or maybe she's not.
Or what color Alexias eyes are.
Or her birth year.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

[youtube][/youtube]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2024, 08:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Or her birth year.
Da. I honestly don't get what y'all get from hanging on and on and on to Alexia :yawn:
Look at those pics, i can't recall a time she looked happier. Let that ship die.

Lika
Reactions:

Post by Lika »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2024, 15:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Or her birth year.
Da. I honestly don't get what y'all get from hanging on and on and on to Alexia :yawn:
Look at those pics, i can't recall a time she looked happier. Let that ship die.
Exactly, let's enjoy this happy phase for Jenni, she really is happy. No need to mention the past

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2024, 16:32
Lika wrote:
23 Mar 2024, 16:07
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2024, 15:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Or her birth year.
Exactly, let's enjoy this happy phase for Jenni, she really is happy. No need to mention the past
Triggered ? She is soooo happy! You sound like those assholes who accused her of being happy on the bus after winning the WC. How can you be so sure she's soooo happy? Just because she's smiling and joking around? You don't know her personally . You're just making things up and projecting .
DA. The only person who’s triggered here is you. And you are doing exactly what you accuse other people of - making shit up and projecting. We know that Jenni is happy because she has said it in multiple interviews and on Planeta Calleja, and because she’s barely stopped smiling since she joined Tigres. A smile that reaches her eyes. If you were actually a fan, you would just be happy for her instead of spending your time shouting down everyone who posts on this thread. If that’s what entertains you, go to Alexia’s thread. You’ll find plenty of kindred spirits there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2024, 00:41
Guest wrote:
That taquito goal was probably her best Pachuca goal. Of course in true Pachuca style, they conceded again immediately 🙄. Jenni scored a double in that first leg and another in the second leg. She was instrumental in that playoff round, and yet some bitter Pachuca fans try to say that she never turned up in important games.
A great game, and that was an amazing goal! Corners must be the only way Charlyn gets assists 😋 Pachuca must have been quite frustrating at times, it is wild that they gave up that third goal. With the NT and esp during the WC, Jenni really helped keep the team focused after they scored to go up towards the end of games (like against NED & SWE).
Did Jenni always take penalties for Pachuca, or did Charlyn take some as well?
Hope tonight’s game is cleaner than Tigres’ last few!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2024, 22:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
A great game, and that was an amazing goal! Corners must be the only way Charlyn gets assists 😋 Pachuca must have been quite frustrating at times, it is wild that they gave up that third goal. With the NT and esp during the WC, Jenni really helped keep the team focused after they scored to go up towards the end of games (like against NED & SWE).
Charlyn was the designated penalty taker when Jenni arrived. She did let Jenni take a penalty to score her first Pachuca goal, which was kind to be fair. After that Jenni took penalties whenever Charlyn wasn’t on the pitch (which was rare, so only happened once as far as I remember) and if Jenni herself had been fouled to win the penalty. Charlyn took the rest. That went out the window though towards the end of the season when they were competing for Pichichi 🤣. Charlyn took all penalties then.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2024, 23:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Charlyn was the designated penalty taker when Jenni arrived. She did let Jenni take a penalty to score her first Pachuca goal, which was kind to be fair. After that Jenni took penalties whenever Charlyn wasn’t on the pitch (which was rare, so only happened once as far as I remember) and if Jenni herself had been fouled to win the penalty. Charlyn took the rest. That went out the window though towards the end of the season when they were competing for Pichichi 🤣. Charlyn took all penalties then.
Lol that’s what I figured! 🤣 Just looked at the stats and Jenni only had two fewer than her for that tourn, what a funny dynamic

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2024, 23:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lol that’s what I figured! 🤣 Just looked at the stats and Jenni only had two fewer than her for that tourn, what a funny dynamic
I’m fully convinced that Charlyn’s number 1 goal last season was to win Pichichi and winning Clausura with the team was a secondary goal. Whereas it was the other way around for Jenni.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2024, 23:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I’m fully convinced that Charlyn’s number 1 goal last season was to win Pichichi and winning Clausura with the team was a secondary goal. Whereas it was the other way around for Jenni.
Definitely seems that way! Even in Pachuca’s first goal in the Chivas game above, Jenni makes the pass rather than shooting herself as it’s the better chance
Probably rare to have the top 2 scorers in the league on the same team and that team not win it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

On a slightly separate note, CGH seems to be on the way to becoming the charlyn of barca in an attempt to beat Jenni’s single season goal contribution record

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2024, 23:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Definitely seems that way! Even in Pachuca’s first goal in the Chivas game above, Jenni makes the pass rather than shooting herself as it’s the better chance
Probably rare to have the top 2 scorers in the league on the same team and that team not win it
Yeah, but the old saying of “defences win championships” is so true. Pachuca actually had an unreal attack, but their defence was way too shaky. It cost them in the end. That and the lack of squad depth.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2024, 23:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

On a slightly separate note, CGH seems to be on the way to becoming the charlyn of barca in an attempt to beat Jenni’s single season goal contribution record
I was actually thinking this week of how much (deserved) hype CGH is getting for putting up those numbers, but that zero fuss or recognition was made when Jenni did it. People had just gotten so used to her scoring high numbers every season, it was kind of taken for granted. What everyone has forgotten though is that Jenni missed a ton of games in 20/21 seasons because she had so many niggly injuries with her ankle and calf muscle that season. When it’s all added up, she missed almost half of the season. She had an insane season, and didn’t get anywhere near enough credit for it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2024, 23:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I was actually thinking this week of how much (deserved) hype CGH is getting for putting up those numbers, but that zero fuss or recognition was made when Jenni did it. People had just gotten so used to her scoring high numbers every season, it was kind of taken for granted. What everyone has forgotten though is that Jenni missed a ton of games in 20/21 seasons because she had so many niggly injuries with her ankle and calf muscle that season. When it’s all added up, she missed almost half of the season. She had an insane season, and didn’t get anywhere near enough credit for it.
So true. She has such an understated way about her in these things, and doesn’t get enough credit. I also think the fact that she was so good in the ‘18-‘19 season at Atlético Madrid and led them to the Liga F championship over Barça the year before she rejoined had something to do with it as well. Someone said something like “she single-handedly dragged Atleti to win that year”, which she did. Expectations were baked in based on how she performed both for the club and as an opponent (and for country, I think she was also one of only 2-3 to score at the 2019 WC).

CGH just took a lot of shots in the Brann game… She hasn’t received the hype she’s deserved in the past, so I’m happy for her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

They should be better about couching some of these stats in relative number of games played, at least in the reporting. Even when Alexia broke Jenni’s goal record, she had already had her 400th cap when I think Jenni had <250. And that was never mentioned once.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jenni would have stayed on for the whole 90 mins I feel, had Guadalajara not taken out two of their players. Good timing, it was really getting rough out on that pitch. Great that she got a goal.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2024, 04:59
Jenni would have stayed on for the whole 90 mins I feel, had Guadalajara not taken out two of their players. Good timing, it was really getting rough out on that pitch. Great that she got a goal.
She had a good game, Jenni was key doe the win and yeah I always want to see her play the full match but I get sometimes is for her own good the substitution.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2024, 00:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yes I’m kinda sad they are erasing her stats that she did in even shorter time she definitely was so underrated she should have won at least one ballon the oro by now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I agree. For club and country she never got the deserved recognition, it's a testament of how good of a player she is that she's still in a position to get some now. Although it would be more if she wasn't playing in mx, for stupid reasons unrelated to football.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So the last match before the national team will be on April 1st and 4 days later there is the match in Belgium 🥵

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2024, 07:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I agree. For club and country she never got the deserved recognition, it's a testament of how good of a player she is that she's still in a position to get some now. Although it would be more if she wasn't playing in mx, for stupid reasons unrelated to football.
There are so many underated players (and CGH is one of them).Jenni didnt play all her carier to Barca ,so its a matter of time somebody beat the records.
Her record in NT ,who matters a lot ,it will be unbeatable.
And the fact is that she is 34 y old ,she scores continiously ,she is in the top of best paid footballers of the world (yes...she is taking the desirable,for others ,million) and she is enjoying football!🥰🥰🥰

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2024, 05:16
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2024, 04:59
She had a good game, Jenni was key doe the win and yeah I always want to see her play the full match but I get sometimes is for her own good the substitution.
I’m just after watching the match on Vix. (Save myself the late nights when it’s available to watch on demand later 👵🏻). Jenni wasn’t walking that well when she was coming off. Not sure if she got a knock or was just really tired. Hope it’s nothing. I thought that she had another very good match. Always passing forward and laid on some great passes. She had one through ball for Mayor in the second half that was just superb. Another goal and another MVP. She’s been instrumental in the last two home wins.

One bugbear that I have is how the midfield is set up. She’s playing quite deep at times and therefore has to expend a lot of energy to get up into the positions where she is most effective and dangerous. It would be ideal if she was pushed a lot further up and sat centrally just behind Mayor.

Also just to say that Jana Gutierrez is a fine player. She has been one of the Tigres players that I’ve been most impressed with since I started watching them regularly at the start of Clausura.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2024, 07:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Playing in Liga MX has given her a lot more than she’s missed out on. It has given her financial stability to help her prepare for her retirement. It’s a new challenge with new trophies to fight for. She’s an undisputed starter and one of the most important players on her team. She’s not fading out on the bench at Barca like what happened or is happening to Panos, Melanie and Torrejon. And most importantly, it gave her a personal challenge that helped her to grow as a person and gave her peace and stability in her personal life. She has said herself that it was one of her best decisions in life, so people need to stop viewing it as a negative or a “what might have been”. Enjoy the present.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Was this Jenni’s last match before the NT camp?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Playing in Liga MX has given her a lot more than she’s missed out on. It has given her financial stability to help her prepare for her retirement. It’s a new challenge with new trophies to fight for. She’s an undisputed starter and one of the most important players on her team. She’s not fading out on the bench at Barca like what happened or is happening to Panos, Melanie and Torrejon. And most importantly, it gave her a personal challenge that helped her to grow as a person and gave her peace and stability in her personal life. She has said herself that it was one of her best decisions in life, so people need to stop viewing it as a negative or a “what might have been”. Enjoy the present.
Well said. Cheers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2024, 15:26
No, Tigres are away at Puebla next Sunday. It’s a 5pm kickoff, but she should still be able to get an overnight flight out of CDMX on Sunday night. She may arrive late at camp though, and team have to travel to Belgium for the first match. It may condition whether she starts or not in that game.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2024, 15:36
Guest wrote:
No, Tigres are away at Puebla next Sunday. It’s a 5pm kickoff, but she should still be able to get an overnight flight out of CDMX on Sunday night. She may arrive late at camp though, and team have to travel to Belgium for the first match. It may condition whether she starts or not in that game.
Think she will skip the Puebla match and head to the NT camp, she certainly does not want to miss any Euro Q matches .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2024, 15:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Think she will skip the Puebla match and head to the NT camp, she certainly does not want to miss any Euro Q matches .
She certainly can’t decide to skip a club match. And given that she went straight from the FIFA Best awards to a flight back to Mexico in order to be at training the next day, and flew straight back from the Nations League celebrations to the Mazatlan away match, I don’t know why you’re under the impression that Tigres would actually allow her to just skip a match. Mila may rest her either by subbing off early or starting on the bench, but that’s about the height of it.
She’s not going to miss a Euros qualifier match, but she may start on the bench given her travel schedule. Also, Spain have a really hectic schedule ahead of Olympics. I’d expect Montse to do some level of rotation in these Euro qualifying matches anyway.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2024, 16:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She certainly can’t decide to skip a club match. And given that she went straight from the FIFA Best awards to a flight back to Mexico in order to be at training the next day, and flew straight back from the Nations League celebrations to the Mazatlan away match, I don’t know why you’re under the impression that Tigres would actually allow her to just skip a match. Mila may rest her either by subbing off early or starting on the bench, but that’s about the height of it.
She’s not going to miss a Euros qualifier match, but she may start on the bench given her travel schedule. Also, Spain have a really hectic schedule ahead of Olympics. I’d expect Montse to do some level of rotation in these Euro qualifying matches anyway.
Nope these aren't just friendlies; they demand the top 11 players, and Jenni is among them. While she might be late for the National Team camp, she's determined not to miss any Euro qualifiers. Never!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2024, 16:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Nope these aren't just friendlies; they demand the top 11 players, and Jenni is among them. While she might be late for the National Team camp, she's determined not to miss any Euro qualifiers. Never!
Agree , these, even though Euro qualies, can be considered as training for the Olympics . They are actually essential, as there isn’t much time till July 25.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Relax, no one said that she was going to miss a Euros qualifier. And no, these games don’t actually demand the top 11 players, and neither can Spain afford to play them in every game. Otherwise they’ll arrive half dead at the Olympics. It’s not a difficult group, and while the first responsibility is to qualify, Montse’s next responsibility is to develop her squad and give experience to back up players. She should be rotating 2 - 3 positions in every game imo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nice to see the Spanish keeping up with how Jenni is doing in Liga MX every week.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2024, 16:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Relax, no one said that she was going to miss a Euros qualifier. And no, these games don’t actually demand the top 11 players, and neither can Spain afford to play them in every game. Otherwise they’ll arrive half dead at the Olympics. It’s not a difficult group, and while the first responsibility is to qualify, Montse’s next responsibility is to develop her squad and give experience to back up players. She should be rotating 2 - 3 positions in every game imo.
Liga F have games Sunday night too, so Jenni probably won’t even be that late to enter camp if she can train Tues morning. They’ll probably travel to Belgium on Thurs.
Agree they definitely need to be smart about rotations. The starting XI was set for the last nations league games, which was needed bc those were critical. I still feel good about that lineup (+Tere) but they have people coming back in from injury and need to optimize given that (ie work through iterations of Jenni/Mariona/Salma/Alexia and super subs vs starters. Salma can be so effective as a super sub.)
And x2 they need others to develop and for the team to get more experience.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She is NOT skipping a match! What in the world? Should everyone that plays Liga F skip their matches, too? Good grief. This isn't a regular day job where you call in sick and go on vacation a day early. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2024, 17:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Liga F have games Sunday night too, so Jenni probably won’t even be that late to enter camp if she can train Tues morning. They’ll probably travel to Belgium on Thurs.
Agree they definitely need to be smart about rotations. The starting XI was set for the last nations league games, which was needed bc those were critical. I still feel good about that lineup (+Tere) but they have people coming back in from injury and need to optimize given that (ie work through iterations of Jenni/Mariona/Salma/Alexia and super subs vs starters. Salma can be so effective as a super sub.)
Yeah, was thinking more about the tiredness factor and that she won’t have a couple of days to rest and adjust before going into camp like she had the last couple of times. This will be her 6th transatlantic flight in just 3 months. It surely takes a toll. I’m just glad that this will the last back and forth in a short period. The next time after this will be after Clausura is over and she’ll be staying in Spain (then France 🤞) for the summer.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2024, 19:59
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2024, 18:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah, was thinking more about the tiredness factor and that she won’t have a couple of days to rest and adjust before going into camp like she had the last couple of times. This will be her 6th transatlantic flight in just 3 months. It surely takes a toll. I’m just glad that this will the last back and forth in a short period. The next time after this will be after Clausura is over and she’ll be staying in Spain (then France 🤞) for the summer.
It doesn't take a toll. She is not traveling through the international date line! There is an 8 hour difference in time and when you're in a bed and sleep on the flight (which she will be) and have a short specific timed nap once there (either in Europe or back in Mexico) your internal clock is FINE! I promise there is no jet lag. If she were traveling back and forth to New Zealand or Australia then that gets tricky (still totally do able, however) but Mexico to Spain and back is really a non-issue. It just isn't. It's 2024 not 1924.
I think it’s very well established that air travel, especially long commercial flights have negative impacts from dehydration to germ exposure to lower air pressure levels + being sedentary for long periods. It won’t be insurmountable and can be mitigated but it is a consideration, especially for elite caliber athletes. It’s absolutely not just the time zone changes, and teams would be crazy not to keep it in mind from a player mgmt perspective. More research is needed, but there’s correlation between ACL & other injuries and travel.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It doesn't take a toll. She is not traveling through the international date line! There is an 8 hour difference in time and when you're in a bed and sleep on the flight (which she will be) and have a short specific timed nap once there (either in Europe or back in Mexico) your internal clock is FINE! I promise there is no jet lag. If she were traveling back and forth to New Zealand or Australia then that gets tricky (still totally do able, however) but Mexico to Spain and back is really a non-issue. It just isn't. It's 2024 not 1924.
I do transatlantic travel for work. Yes, it does affect your body and you can get jet lag.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2024, 20:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think it’s very well established that air travel, especially long commercial flights have negative impacts from dehydration to germ exposure to lower air pressure levels + being sedentary for long periods. It won’t be insurmountable and can be mitigated but it is a consideration, especially for elite caliber athletes. It’s absolutely not just the time zone changes, and teams would be crazy not to keep it in mind from a player mgmt perspective. More research is needed, but there’s correlation between ACL & other injuries and travel.
DA. I wouldn’t waste my time typing. That is one of the aggressive bs anons, who just has to disagree with everything that is posted here. Logic doesn’t even come into it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Daily smiley Jenni 🥰✌️

Their trackers are bigger than I thought they’d be. That thing is like carrying your phone around in your bra.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2024, 21:27
Daily smiley Jenni 🥰✌️

Their trackers are bigger than I thought they’d be. That thing is like carrying your phone around in your bra.

Uht oh she is wearing #11. She is sending signals…just kidding.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2024, 21:31
Guest wrote:
Daily smiley Jenni 🥰✌️

I actually just noticed that after I posted it 😂. She obviously just picked up Nayeli’s top when she subbed off. She also gave Nayeli a big hug when she went to celebrate her goal with the subs - especially for the poster who was convinced earlier this week that they were being distant.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2024, 21:35
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2024, 21:31
Guest wrote:
Daily smiley Jenni 🥰✌️

I actually just noticed that after I posted it 😂. She obviously just picked up Nayeli’s top when she subbed off. She also gave Nayeli a big hug when she went to celebrate her goal with the subs - especially for the poster who was convinced earlier this week that they were being distant.
She has friends everywhere!Nayeli,Bianca etc.She has the brighter smile!She is so beautiful!(i recall that i was sad she didnt stay in Spain...luckily she left for where everyone respects and love her)