Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 02:33
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 02:21
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 02:13
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 01:57

OP here. It’s not a negative comment at all. Jenni and NW have been posting nice messages via IG for a few months now and genuinely seem to be friends. It’s nice to see that instead of all the fan nonsense when they originally started hanging out back in December 2021.
It’s probably hard to avoid each other when they seem to have mutual friends, so they may as well get along. I had noticed that NW re-followed her around the time she was back on the NT and doing well 😂. What messages though? I haven’t seen Jenni interact with her on IG since probably last summer. Jenni’s IG interactions are as rare as hen’s teeth these days.
It's usually been a few RTing of NW stories from Jenni. Most recently for Jenni's bday, NW put together a pic stitch of various photos of her and Jenni and tagged Jenni. Jenni then RT'ed it with some emojis. It's usually innocuous stuff like that.

And agreed. If I've learned nothing, it's that the lesbian and women's football community in Spain is one small world and ven diagram and that most couples are mix and matches out of that pool. :lol:
Im taking advantage of this rare Jenni talk on here and ask, who is her rumored gf? da
Norma Palafox but it seems pretty casual.
DA. Aside from a couple of Tik Tok videos, they’ve been quite private, but it doesn’t seem like they’re just casual to me. If you follow both of them and are aware that they’re dating, then there have been small clues that they seem to see each other as much as they can. Palafox’s team didn’t make the playoffs and actually started back at preseason training this week. Aside from a weekend trip to visit her family, it looked like she spent most of her 3 weeks off in Pachuca. Jenni spent a few days in CDMX after the final this week then before flying home. Throughout the season they went to each other’s games as much as they could, they just never posted anything. Palafox even travelled to an away game in Jalisco towards the end of regular season. Fans taking photos of them in the stands and tagging them gave them away. In regular season Palafox used to untag herself in most of those to maintain privacy.
I don’t know, but they seem like a good match to me. From those Tik Tok videos, they look like they laugh a lot together.

Reactions:

Re: International Women's Football - Part V

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 20:53
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 20:06
Ruesha has now unfollowed all of the mccabes apart from one sister. She’s even unfollowed the little sister’s active account
the world cup is gonna be so awkward, seems like they couldn't even be friends after 7 years together
also katie did some press today and seemed pissed off lmao check her sport on youtube
I’ve just watched this, I’ve never heard anyone say “errrm” and “yeah” so much in sentences!! Fml

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I have so much respect for this man. It's his support and respect for women that has got Barca to where they are. He was in tears talking about them during the parade in the government building. We need more owners like him in the women's game.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 07:37
I have so much respect for this man. It's his support and respect for women that has got Barca to where they are. He was in tears talking about them during the parade in the government building. We need more owners like him in the women's game.

He wanted to get rid of the women team years ago

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Pernille is such an awkward duck (lovingly). She tried to capture this but got that instead. I love them both and their dorkiness.

Expectations:

Reality:
Smiley Magda :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So did Caitlin upgrade???

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is Hannah Hampton gay or straight? She is hot!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 21:13
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 21:10
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 21:08
oh wait she's not following Caitlin now, she was definitely following her before?
also harsh blow to unfollow katie's teenage sister, she only liked her post 6 days ago. Ruesha's super pissed off
I’d be worried if i was katie. Ruesha looks like she could kill her 😂
Now I believe these cheating rumours. Something has definitely happened and everybody at Arsenal knows. Jonas needs to bring in a no dating your teammate policy lmao
That would just make matters worse. Some players like Viv seem like they are more there to hang with their gf than play ball and only reason why they are sticking around

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 07:51
absolutely. shes found someone she can be herself around instead of being on edge all the time when she was with lia.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Not an owner but a president.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
If she's with Katie then major downgrade looks wise, and believe it or not a down grade in personality. I'd still take Walti over her, despite her bizarre behaviour, leaves and all. Imagine being with an angry, rageful, arrogant prick.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 02:34
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 02:21
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 02:17
Is this forum only for Barcelona and Arsenal bitches?
Barcelona real Madrid Chelsea and arsenal
Depends on the time of day. The German fans go to bed early. :rofl:
No French here because
a) there are none
and/or
b) they don’t speak english

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Really? ^o)
Barca is successful team but definitely not because of him

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 03:41
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 21:39
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 20:19
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 20:07
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 19:51

How are Chelsea gonna have 4 international level goalkeepers? They signed Evrard as well, which is already wild. One of them might go on loan though. I think Hampton is going to Tottenham. They just released 12 players, including their starting goalkeeper. I assume at least some of those would have stayed if offered a contract. Tottenham thankfully seem to realise that asking for a closed league will not be enough, and have got to be making some moves. Don’t think they want another season in the relegation zone.
That would be a downgrade and super baffling decision if true. Villa is coming up to be top.5 and spuds just narrowly avoiding relegation. Even MU with its best players exodus and prick skinner would be less bad if Earps leaves and she is first or second choice.
Aston Villa did something to improve and compete at the table, including signing good players. There’s nothing to say Tottenham can’t do the same. They already started with Beth England but this season was still a wake up call for them. If you don’t invest you’ll fall behind, even to the point of risking relegation.

But it’s not just players, it’s also having the right coach, facilities, staff and circumstances. A functioning academy. I don’t think they’ll soar to the top in one year but they can definitely improve.

Maybe Hampton has personal reasons why she wants to leave Villa. Wasn’t there drama? Maybe she wants to go to London. I think another team where she starts is more likely than going somewhere to be a backup at least. She’s already getting NT call ups so she needs to play.

It’s a bit special for goalkeepers too as the non-starters get almost no playing time. A 22-year old talented forward could go to Chelsea for the training environment and accept being primarily a substitute, but a goalkeeper in that situation would hardly get game minutes at all.
Wasn’t she banned by Clarke from playing in a match against Chelsea, told not to go down to London to watch said match but did so anyway?
DA Yes this happened. There were clearly difficulties between Hampton and the Villa coaching staff earlier this season, but presumably they were overcome to some extent because she did go back into the starting team. Could be however that things just don't feel quite right and Hampton would like a fresh start somewhere else.

Spurs, Liverpool, Brighton, Leicester are all after a starting keeper this summer. Could even throw Everton into the mix if they're unsuccessful getting Ramsey on a permanent. It's a great summer to be a goalkeeper. Especially one who is young enough to get away with a couple of years at a stepping stone club that would set them up to eventually be a candidate for a starting keeper at a top 3 team as soon as a space opens up within one. But if Hampton would rather sit on someone's bench hoping that it's her getting promoted to starter one day instead of a whole new keeper being signed then that's her perogative.
I love that you answered this question so late/early in the am.
Insomniac or deciding that posting on lchat is the best way to round off a night on the lash?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 06:46
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 05:46
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 05:10
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 23:07
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 21:35

Jill is still good with Lia, Leah, Lisa, Daan, Katie but not with Beth, Jordan and also not so close anymore with Viv. They talked before final in Eindhoven. Jill is very outspoken, so if there was drama, she would say something to that person lol

Jill and Jana are both cuties and have both beautiful smiles.
Da with Jordan I don’t know that there was any drama, I just don’t think they were friends. She unfollowed Jill pretty much immediately after she left Arsenal. Jill and Viv noticeably aren’t close at all anymore, not sure if that’s just because they naturally grew apart, if it had to do with Viv and Lisa breaking up (she and Lisa still seem on great terms, whereas she and Beth clearly weren’t close), or if something else went on. I’ve felt like Jill was always jealous of being in Viv’s shadow. Say what you want about her, but she’ll do what she needs to be successful whereas Viv will choose to stay stagnant for her relationships. Did it for Lisa and did it for Beth.
Jill is in her first serious rs and if you see the effort jill and jana make of seeing each other, i think she will sit on the bench at barca for jana. She wasn't happy at Arsenal, on and off the pitch, so Wolfsburg was a logic chose. I don't think jill is jealous at viv at all, she does things her own way, i have met both a few times, but i have to say that i like Jill more now she is really sweet, funny, makes time every time she sees a fan. I used to be a big fan of viv, but the last years, i thought viv was just the arrogant one. Viv was earlier on top level, jill needed more time.
Haven’t met any of them but i feel like Jill was chill with everyone at Arsenal. Doesn’t strike me as the type to get involved in drama. I have no doubt that she rubs people the wrong way sometimes though so i wouldn’t be surprised if Beth and Jordan had some kinda problem with Jill even if she didn’t. This is just my impression but they both seem like the type to be friendly to people’s faces even if they secretly dislike them. Tbh w Jordan it might have just been bitterness that Jill basically stole her starting spot. And not entirely on merit but who could understand the choices Joe made at the time.
But in a funny good way lol

She is extravert, viv introvert, jill is a duracell bunny lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 08:44
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 06:46
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 05:46
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 05:10
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 23:07

Da with Jordan I don’t know that there was any drama, I just don’t think they were friends. She unfollowed Jill pretty much immediately after she left Arsenal. Jill and Viv noticeably aren’t close at all anymore, not sure if that’s just because they naturally grew apart, if it had to do with Viv and Lisa breaking up (she and Lisa still seem on great terms, whereas she and Beth clearly weren’t close), or if something else went on. I’ve felt like Jill was always jealous of being in Viv’s shadow. Say what you want about her, but she’ll do what she needs to be successful whereas Viv will choose to stay stagnant for her relationships. Did it for Lisa and did it for Beth.
Jill is in her first serious rs and if you see the effort jill and jana make of seeing each other, i think she will sit on the bench at barca for jana. She wasn't happy at Arsenal, on and off the pitch, so Wolfsburg was a logic chose. I don't think jill is jealous at viv at all, she does things her own way, i have met both a few times, but i have to say that i like Jill more now she is really sweet, funny, makes time every time she sees a fan. I used to be a big fan of viv, but the last years, i thought viv was just the arrogant one. Viv was earlier on top level, jill needed more time.
Haven’t met any of them but i feel like Jill was chill with everyone at Arsenal. Doesn’t strike me as the type to get involved in drama. I have no doubt that she rubs people the wrong way sometimes though so i wouldn’t be surprised if Beth and Jordan had some kinda problem with Jill even if she didn’t. This is just my impression but they both seem like the type to be friendly to people’s faces even if they secretly dislike them. Tbh w Jordan it might have just been bitterness that Jill basically stole her starting spot. And not entirely on merit but who could understand the choices Joe made at the time.
But in a funny good way lol

She is extravert, viv introvert, jill is a duracell bunny lol
I would be able to handle 2 min of Jill before I slit my own throat. The only person worse is Lisa Evans. Miedema must have the patience of a saint.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nilla Fischer has written in her new book about how all players were required to submit to visual gender verification tests in the middle of the 2011 women’s world cup. Fifa mandated it after Equatorial Guinea were accused of having male players on their team, with two of their best players sent home days before the tournament.

https://www.svt.se/sport/fotboll/nilla-fischer-om

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sd ... story.html

This is not the only time similar stories are reported. What upsets me most is that discriminatory tests are forced upon every player in every team because some teams decide to cheat. Normally, Fifa and everyone else should be able to trust that teams follow the obvious rules and are honest about only bringing female players. When they don’t, it forces scores of players to go through gender verification tests even though it’s obvious to everyone that they are female.

Another thing that this does, is that people get the wrong perception about African women and think that it’s normal for African women to look like men and have male levels of testosterone. While that is not true at all. It is either blatant cheating or some countries making a practice out of scouting males with DSD conditions to play women’s sport, to give their teams competitive advantages. Otherwise you don’t end up with 3 players out of 23 having a condition that happens in one in 10,000 individuals.

The athletes themselves though may not be to blame for this. They might have grown up not knowing the full picture of their own medical condition. But the only right thing for any national team or federation to do is to help players then to get consultation and information, not use them for competitive advantages and throw them under the bus when other teams react. And at the same time put out a narrative that it’s normal for African women to have male physiology, when it’s not.

Those that have male physiology and male levels of testosterone are in fact biologically male, even if they were ”raised as girls” for example because a developement disorder caused their outward genitals to not look typically male. Conditions that females can have which raises their testosterone do just that, raise the level slightly. It doesn’t propel the level 10x the normal female range into the male range. Any ”gender tests” measuring testosterone take this into account, setting the level high so that no biological females with slightly higher testosterone will exceed the limit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 08:26
Guest wrote:
absolutely. shes found someone she can be herself around instead of being on edge all the time when she was with lia.
Yes yes and yes! Lia is unhinged. I remember an interview were Caitlin said she made her fold towels exactly the way she wanted to and if she didn’t Lia would unfold them. Imagine living with that kind of controlling partner. Also Mccabe has one of the nicest peach in woso.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 09:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yes yes and yes! Lia is unhinged. I remember an interview were Caitlin said she made her fold towels exactly the way she wanted to and if she didn’t Lia would unfold them. Imagine living with that kind of controlling partner. Also Mccabe has one of the nicest peach in woso.
Lia didn't 'tell' Caitlin to do anything.
Lia folded the towels herself if she didn't like how Caitlin folded them.
I don't understand how they lasted so long and now can't go on. I wonder if Lia still has feelings for Cait.
I mean seriously how long could Katie and Cait last. I don't know what they're doing.
Lia is a catch. You would be insane to let go of her. I don't care about her cleaning 🧹. It's better than being a slob
She is just going to get with a guy now and she is going to make Cait jealous.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Adriana Leon unfollowed Rosella now. Seems like there’s not really much chance of a reconciliation there. Be interesting to see if both stay at spurs or not.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is Lieke Martens wedding also today??? Daan, Ellie, Kika are there also

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can someone please tell me why it's so ok to go on for page after page of fucking McCabe and Ruesha and Caitlin and that entire disaster, when it wasn't ok to talk about Lucy and Keira.

Fucking stick to protocol people. Go discuss this shit on the Aussie thread or make up and Irish one. :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone in the U.K. know what tv channel the WC will be shown on? I hope they show every single game, and not just England. They should do, right? I’m English but I don’t just want to watch England play. I love my scandi’s!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 09:35
Anyone in the U.K. know what tv channel the WC will be shown on? I hope they show every single game, and not just England. They should do, right? I’m English but I don’t just want to watch England play. I love my scandi’s!
So far none of them will be showing the WC.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Can someone please tell me why it's so ok to go on for page after page of fucking McCabe and Ruesha and Caitlin and that entire disaster, when it wasn't ok to talk about Lucy and Keira.

Fucking stick to protocol people. Go discuss this shit on the Aussie thread or make up and Irish one. :argh:
Cos there is no football and therefore no legitimate topics to talk about, Lucy and Keira were all fucking season when people were trying to talk about actual football taking place.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Probably split between BBC and ITV

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 01:31
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 01:20
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 01:00
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 00:25
Don't shoot but I'm new here. Can someone say what happened with Jenni/Alexia/Ana?
There's more info in the Spanish Ladies thread on this site.

In a nutshell, Jenni and Ana were dating and rumor has it that Jenni cheated on Ana with Alexia. Mostly based on interactions at the time and Ana basically freezing out Jenni and Alexia. Well, fast forward many years later and it seems Jenni and Ana are on good or at least civil terms, but not so much with Alexia.
They were all on Barca so it was messy messy.

Funnily enough, Jenni and Ana have matching tattoos.
I once again dont understand how so many people here always say how they find Jenni so unattractive. I mean, I'm not a fan of tattoos either, and she might not have the kind of beauty Engen has. Otoh, who has that?
I think, she really has charism and a warm and vivid aura. She seems fun to be around.
Whenever people here still post pics of her and Alexia's time together, its like :wub:
They truly had some real deep understanding.
I’m came across this the other day and thought it was very sweet. Charisma and warmth is definitely correct. It’s one of the US players in Pachuca.

“Jenni escribe mi tattoo. :) i love her because shes not only one of the best players in the world but shes also one of the best people ive ever met”.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 09:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I don't understand how they lasted so long and now can't go on. I wonder if Lia still has feelings for Cait.
I mean seriously how long could Katie and Cait last. I don't know what they're doing.
Lia is a catch. You would be insane to let go of her. I don't care about her cleaning 🧹. It's better than being a slob
My god you guys are :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 09:50
Guest wrote:
Thank you. Early mornings await us all in the U.K.! Who do we all think will win it? I really hope Norway do well, now they have a better manager they should do. Let’s face it they have some world class players. I really like watching Germany too. It’ll give women’s football more recognition, that’s the main thing. Dazn showing the German league next season is amazing news. That and the Spanish league are probably the only ones that I’d want to watch other than the wsl

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dutch national team split in two with 2 weddings. Also Marte and Hansen at liekes wedding.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 09:54
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 09:50
Guest wrote:
Thank you. Early mornings await us all in the U.K.! Who do we all think will win it? I really hope Norway do well, now they have a better manager they should do. Let’s face it they have some world class players. I really like watching Germany too. It’ll give women’s football more recognition, that’s the main thing. Dazn showing the German league next season is amazing news. That and the Spanish league are probably the only ones that I’d want to watch other than the wsl
You know all that but not the fact the UK has no broadcaster for the WC?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 10:09
Dutch national team split in two with 2 weddings. Also Marte and Hansen at liekes wedding.
Any sighting of Aniek and her gf at either?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

French TV is close to have found a deal to broadcast the WC. Two different channels will show the games

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 09:52
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 09:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
My god you guys are :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
DA Right? I mean this is why I come to the L chat. For this kind of prime comedy, written by crazy people. Mint, I tell ya, mint. Hollywood couldn't write funnier shit. You psycho lezzies. God love ya.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 08:33
Guest wrote:

Really? ^o)
How quickly we forget our history. LaPorta isn’t the reason for Barca’s success. He’s just taking advantage now that the team is doing well professionally and financially (and he continues to shit the bed on the men’s side). He didn’t even give a shit when it was the height of Messi and pep.

We forget the contributions of people like Xavi Llorens and Maria Teixidor.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 07:29
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 20:53
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 20:06
Ruesha has now unfollowed all of the mccabes apart from one sister. She’s even unfollowed the little sister’s active account
the world cup is gonna be so awkward, seems like they couldn't even be friends after 7 years together
also katie did some press today and seemed pissed off lmao check her sport on youtube
I’ve just watched this, I’ve never heard anyone say “errrm” and “yeah” so much in sentences!! Fml
Yeah she'd never have a career in tv she's not a great speaker but very well media trained and doesn't blurt out stupid things. You can tell in her quick fire she was just saying random teammates because it doesn't actually matter.

speaking of Katie and Caitlin I actually do see them together as the Australians and Irish are very similar , good sense of humour and laid back

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 10:28
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 10:09
Any sighting of Aniek and her gf at either?
Not yet but the day is still young :lol:

Lieke looks good at least and happy to see CGH having a good time :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 10:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Really? ^o)
How quickly we forget our history. LaPorta isn’t the reason for Barca’s success. He’s just taking advantage now that the team is doing well professionally and financially (and he continues to shit the bed on the men’s side). He didn’t even give a shit when it was the height of Messi and pep.

Thank you. It’s not just forgetting history, it’s re-writing it. Not sure if it’s just because Barca have a lot of new fans since they won their first UWCL, but I’ve seen a lot of this over the last 2 seasons. It happens at the player level too, where players who have been very important in the club’s history have just gotten discarded as unimportant. You don’t have to continue to follow players after they’ve left the club, but at least respect them and everything they did for the club.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

who's gonna be wally's girlfriend in arsenal team?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 10:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Really? ^o)

DA It took awhile for Laporta to get on board with women's team but it's also worth-remembering that during his first cadence rarely anybody did (that's why Aulas is so celebrated cause he was the exception in Europe). The good thing about him is that once he did get on board, he truly did it all the way. And the way their women's team is celebrated now in Barcelona is really cool to see. But you're right, Laporta isn't "the father" of this success and people should know this. Maria's contribution is especially important and she's probably the very few good thing from Bartomeu's time as a president.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 11:06
She'll either start dating Leah since those two are obsessed with each other (more opportunity for something to happen).

Or she'll swear off women and date that team physio guy who's been sniffing around a lot lately.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Alessia Russo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I see there’s a lot of Lia stans on here. I have to say im surprised. Talking like she is some sort of amazing beauty queen. I don’t see it. She looks so average to me. Her personality is so bland too . Adding up her OCD/control issues its a big no no.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
It’ll be her third time dating a teammate 😬. Maybe one of the male staff members or Leah Williamson (looks like she has a crush on her). We will have to see the new acquisitions.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

hahaha https://instagram.com/stories/linamagul ... 3602799664 though it did make me think of all the players for whom this is likely their last WC.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Gunnersaurus

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 22:07
Bit weird she unfollowed the entire family... Either she's so sick of seeing her face that she can't stand to see her even in pictures, or she suspects the family knew about the cheating and helped her cover it up🤔Or both😂😂
Are you sure she isn’t being blocked by them? She was still following Ellie and Lauryn yesterday, now she’s only following one of them. I’m not sure why someone has said she’s unfollowed all of them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 11:50
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 22:07
Bit weird she unfollowed the entire family... Either she's so sick of seeing her face that she can't stand to see her even in pictures, or she suspects the family knew about the cheating and helped her cover it up🤔Or both😂😂
Are you sure she isn’t being blocked by them? She was still following Ellie and Lauryn yesterday, now she’s only following one of them. I’m not sure why someone has said she’s unfollowed all of them.
no Lauryn still follows her she wouldn't be if she blocked her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's true, now that I think about it there aren't many attractive english players, I think the only attractive english player I've seen in the whole league is Carla Humphrey
:nails: