International Women's Football - Part V

Reactions:

Re: International Women's Football - Part V

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 00:13
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 00:12
Did Katie grow up poor like Caitlin did? Lia was literally slumming it with Caitlin and her bogan, poor ass family, she can do way better.
everyones poor in ireland so probs. lia and leah both rich kids explains why there so stuck up.

“Everyone’s poor in Ireland” LOL girl wut :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Don't shoot but I'm new here. Can someone say what happened with Jenni/Alexia/Ana?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 00:22
Guest wrote:
Did Katie grow up poor like Caitlin did? Lia was literally slumming it with Caitlin and her bogan, poor ass family, she can do way better.
Katie’s one of like 10 or 11 kids so unless her parents are millionaires I’m guessing things were tight.
Maybe it's better for these two to stay within their lower social class and be together then :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 00:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Katie’s one of like 10 or 11 kids so unless her parents are millionaires I’m guessing things were tight.
Maybe it's better for these two to stay within their lower social class and be together then :dance2:
this is perhaps the most British sentence ever uttered on here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
everyones poor in ireland so probs. lia and leah both rich kids explains why there so stuck up.
You really are an asshole.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Someone crash them please :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 00:25
Don't shoot but I'm new here. Can someone say what happened with Jenni/Alexia/Ana?
There's more info in the Spanish Ladies thread on this site.

In a nutshell, Jenni and Ana were dating and rumor has it that Jenni cheated on Ana with Alexia. Mostly based on interactions at the time and Ana basically freezing out Jenni and Alexia. Well, fast forward many years later and it seems Jenni and Ana are on good or at least civil terms, but not so much with Alexia.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 22:23
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 20:43
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 20:30
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 20:18
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 20:16
Well.. Jana is already in Sevilla, let's see if she's with Jill, and who else might go to the Merel wedding. :hudoin:
Jenni & Alexia :rofl:
For whatever reason, it seems Ana has forgiven or at least is on civil terms with Jenni. Alexia is a whole other matter. :rofl:
I wonder if Jenni has intentions to return to Spain. She has not yet announced to extend her contract in mexico, has she?
Nothing announced yet. A journalist from Pachuca, who seems to get inside scoop from the club on some things, tweeted right before the final last Monday that it was Cacho’s last game as coach. He’s moving to a different position in the club, and they are looking for a coach from abroad with a winning track record. According to this journalist Jenni and Charlyn’s renewal will depend on this and the next steps for the project. Any Mexican tweets that I see on my tl are about 50-50 between her leaving to go back to Spain or thinking that she might stay. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s 50-50 herself. From her instagram post today, she really seems happy there.
I feel like her talent is being wasted in Mexico now. I think she needed to get away from Spain and get her head and heart clear. They seem to be trying to build a good league but they just aren't there yet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 01:00
Guest wrote:

In a nutshell, Jenni and Ana were dating and rumor has it that Jenni cheated on Ana with Alexia. Mostly based on interactions at the time and Ana basically freezing out Jenni and Alexia. Well, fast forward many years later and it seems Jenni and Ana are on good or at least civil terms, but not so much with Alexia.
They were all on Barca so it was messy messy.

Funnily enough, Jenni and Ana have matching tattoos.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 01:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

For whatever reason, it seems Ana has forgiven or at least is on civil terms with Jenni. Alexia is a whole other matter. :rofl:
I wonder if Jenni has intentions to return to Spain. She has not yet announced to extend her contract in mexico, has she?
Nothing announced yet. A journalist from Pachuca, who seems to get inside scoop from the club on some things, tweeted right before the final last Monday that it was Cacho’s last game as coach. He’s moving to a different position in the club, and they are looking for a coach from abroad with a winning track record. According to this journalist Jenni and Charlyn’s renewal will depend on this and the next steps for the project. Any Mexican tweets that I see on my tl are about 50-50 between her leaving to go back to Spain or thinking that she might stay. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s 50-50 herself. From her instagram post today, she really seems happy there.
I feel like her talent is being wasted in Mexico now. I think she needed to get away from Spain and get her head and heart clear. They seem to be trying to build a good league but they just aren't there yet.
As soon as she’s back in Spain and in front of their eyes she’ll be subjected to the same abuse from Barcelona fans that contributed to her leaving in the first place, I get it if she just wants to enjoy the life she’s made for herself in Mexico in peace da.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 01:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

They were all on Barca so it was messy messy.

Funnily enough, Jenni and Ana have matching tattoos.

I once again dont understand how so many people here always say how they find Jenni so unattractive. I mean, I'm not a fan of tattoos either, and she might not have the kind of beauty Engen has. Otoh, who has that?
I think, she really has charism and a warm and vivid aura. She seems fun to be around.
Whenever people here still post pics of her and Alexia's time together, its like :wub:
They truly had some real deep understanding.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Speaking on Jenni Hermoso, guess who is back in Madrid and hanging out with everyone’s favorite party girl, NW!!

https://instagram.com/stories/northwees ... BiNWFlZA==

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

haha didn't know about any of this at all and only know Romero as part of a sappy pair with van Dongen. oh what a tangled web the women's football Chart is.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Could she make it in time for the wc?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 00:35
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 00:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
this is perhaps the most British sentence ever uttered on here.
Seriously?! That really is disgusting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 01:33
Speaking on Jenni Hermoso, guess who is back in Madrid and hanging out with everyone’s favorite party girl, NW!!

Someone here recently said, she and OR would look alike but OR younger than her. Whaaat? No she is exciting and pretty.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 01:47
Guest wrote:

Someone here recently said, she and OR would look alike but OR younger than her. Whaaat? No she is exciting and pretty.
Who looks like OR? Northwest? Nah, Northwest looks more like Leila’s gf to me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

So what. She’s on her break before World Cup camp, is just back home and out with her bestie and Ana Ecube, who’s a football friend. If there’s footballers, NW will be there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 01:55
Guest wrote:

So what. She’s on her break before World Cup camp, is just back home and out with her bestie and Ana Ecube, who’s a football friend. If there’s footballers, NW will be there.
OP here. It’s not a negative comment at all. Jenni and NW have been posting nice messages via IG for a few months now and genuinely seem to be friends. It’s nice to see that instead of all the fan nonsense when they originally started hanging out back in December 2021.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 01:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

OP here. It’s not a negative comment at all. Jenni and NW have been posting nice messages via IG for a few months now and genuinely seem to be friends. It’s nice to see that instead of all the fan nonsense when they originally started hanging out back in December 2021.
It’s probably hard to avoid each other when they seem to have mutual friends, so they may as well get along. I had noticed that NW re-followed her around the time she was back on the NT and doing well 😂. What messages though? I haven’t seen Jenni interact with her on IG since probably last summer. Jenni’s IG interactions are as rare as hen’s teeth these days.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Her talent is wasted now? But wasn’t before? She is doing good here and took her team to the finals, the WHOLE team including Jenni played awful, probably team needs to get better or go to Tigre’s or another bigger team but saying the league isn’t there yet? It’s not the biggest league in the world but it’s defo more competitive than Spain. And Jenni said it herself there’s a lot of more positive points in the leagues investment in the teams than in Spain. If she wants to leave cool, but don’t diminish the league so much.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is this forum only for Barcelona and Arsenal bitches?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 02:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It’s probably hard to avoid each other when they seem to have mutual friends, so they may as well get along. I had noticed that NW re-followed her around the time she was back on the NT and doing well 😂. What messages though? I haven’t seen Jenni interact with her on IG since probably last summer. Jenni’s IG interactions are as rare as hen’s teeth these days.
It's usually been a few RTing of NW stories from Jenni. Most recently for Jenni's bday, NW put together a pic stitch of various photos of her and Jenni and tagged Jenni. Jenni then RT'ed it with some emojis. It's usually innocuous stuff like that.

And agreed. If I've learned nothing, it's that the lesbian and women's football community in Spain is one small world and ven diagram and that most couples are mix and matches out of that pool. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 02:17
Barcelona real Madrid Chelsea and arsenal

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 02:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It's usually been a few RTing of NW stories from Jenni. Most recently for Jenni's bday, NW put together a pic stitch of various photos of her and Jenni and tagged Jenni. Jenni then RT'ed it with some emojis. It's usually innocuous stuff like that.

And agreed. If I've learned nothing, it's that the lesbian and women's football community in Spain is one small world and ven diagram and that most couples are mix and matches out of that pool. :lol:
Im taking advantage of this rare Jenni talk on here and ask, who is her rumored gf? da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Depends on the time of day. The German fans go to bed early. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 02:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Depends on the time of day. The German fans go to bed early. :rofl:
No. Just came back home and cant sleep :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 02:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Her talent is wasted now? But wasn’t before? She is doing good here and took her team to the finals, the WHOLE team including Jenni played awful, probably team needs to get better or go to Tigre’s or another bigger team but saying the league isn’t there yet? It’s not the biggest league in the world but it’s defo more competitive than Spain. And Jenni said it herself there’s a lot of more positive points in the leagues investment in the teams than in Spain. If she wants to leave cool, but don’t diminish the league so much.
Yes her talent is being wasted in my opinion, at this point the Mexican league is not a top tier league and Jenni is a top tier player. I was not attempting to diminish the league I just said it is not on pare with the other major women's football leagues. It may be in the future and I'm glad they are investing because I think it could be great but it's not at this point. It does not compete with the leagues in Germany, England, Spain, France, or the US. I would put it closer to Italy and Australia who are also really growing there leagues.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm sorry but the fact that Barcelona is now a good and popular team does not mean that the F league is a good league. The Mexican league will not be the best in the world but it is very attractive and competitive, vertical football is played that gives the public a show and with that it has attracted Nike as an official sponsor of the league, so they are investing in the show.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 02:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yes her talent is being wasted in my opinion, at this point the Mexican league is not a top tier league and Jenni is a top tier player. I was not attempting to diminish the league I just said it is not on pare with the other major women's football leagues. It may be in the future and I'm glad they are investing because I think it could be great but it's not at this point. It does not compete with the leagues in Germany, England, Spain, France, or the US. I would put it closer to Italy and Australia who are also really growing there leagues.
The descision was probably not primarily about football, i could imagine. Mexico is a spanish official language Country so i guess. And fsr enough away from spain.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 02:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Im taking advantage of this rare Jenni talk on here and ask, who is her rumored gf? da
Norma Palafox but it seems pretty casual.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 01:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

As soon as she’s back in Spain and in front of their eyes she’ll be subjected to the same abuse from Barcelona fans that contributed to her leaving in the first place, I get it if she just wants to enjoy the life she’s made for herself in Mexico in peace da.
I've been a Barca fan since I did two years of college in Spain and fell crazy in love with a Catalan girl who loved them. But a large portion of new Barca fans are down right unbearable and I agree with what you said. If she wants to stay there and that's what keeps her healthy I am all for it, I just think she will miss her family to much.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
esther owns this thread

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 02:42
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 02:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The descision was probably not primarily about football, i could imagine. Mexico is a spanish official language Country so i guess. And fsr enough away from spain.
I agree. She probably needed to be some place else and Mexico offered her freedom and a fat check. I don't blame her for leaving I just don't think she will be there long term. I'm also a fan of hers so I want to see her up against the best players in the world but more than that I want her to be healthy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 02:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
esther owns this thread
They don’t call her Esther the Terminator for a reason :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Genuine question-how do people know Caitlin’s grew up poor and Lia and Leah rich. Have they actually talked about this or are people basing it off of their families/how they look, etc?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 02:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Genuine question-how do people know Caitlin’s grew up poor and Lia and Leah rich. Have they actually talked about this or are people basing it off of their families/how they look, etc?
Caitlin at least is very well known. She talks about it extensively in the Matildas documentary that is on Disney+.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 21:39
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 20:19
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 20:07
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 19:51
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 19:21

If Domselaar is going to Villa does this mean Hampton is leaving for Chelsea? I don't remember her being in running at other clubs.
How are Chelsea gonna have 4 international level goalkeepers? They signed Evrard as well, which is already wild. One of them might go on loan though. I think Hampton is going to Tottenham. They just released 12 players, including their starting goalkeeper. I assume at least some of those would have stayed if offered a contract. Tottenham thankfully seem to realise that asking for a closed league will not be enough, and have got to be making some moves. Don’t think they want another season in the relegation zone.
That would be a downgrade and super baffling decision if true. Villa is coming up to be top.5 and spuds just narrowly avoiding relegation. Even MU with its best players exodus and prick skinner would be less bad if Earps leaves and she is first or second choice.
Aston Villa did something to improve and compete at the table, including signing good players. There’s nothing to say Tottenham can’t do the same. They already started with Beth England but this season was still a wake up call for them. If you don’t invest you’ll fall behind, even to the point of risking relegation.

But it’s not just players, it’s also having the right coach, facilities, staff and circumstances. A functioning academy. I don’t think they’ll soar to the top in one year but they can definitely improve.

Maybe Hampton has personal reasons why she wants to leave Villa. Wasn’t there drama? Maybe she wants to go to London. I think another team where she starts is more likely than going somewhere to be a backup at least. She’s already getting NT call ups so she needs to play.

It’s a bit special for goalkeepers too as the non-starters get almost no playing time. A 22-year old talented forward could go to Chelsea for the training environment and accept being primarily a substitute, but a goalkeeper in that situation would hardly get game minutes at all.
Wasn’t she banned by Clarke from playing in a match against Chelsea, told not to go down to London to watch said match but did so anyway?
DA Yes this happened. There were clearly difficulties between Hampton and the Villa coaching staff earlier this season, but presumably they were overcome to some extent because she did go back into the starting team. Could be however that things just don't feel quite right and Hampton would like a fresh start somewhere else.

Spurs, Liverpool, Brighton, Leicester are all after a starting keeper this summer. Could even throw Everton into the mix if they're unsuccessful getting Ramsey on a permanent. It's a great summer to be a goalkeeper. Especially one who is young enough to get away with a couple of years at a stepping stone club that would set them up to eventually be a candidate for a starting keeper at a top 3 team as soon as a space opens up within one. But if Hampton would rather sit on someone's bench hoping that it's her getting promoted to starter one day instead of a whole new keeper being signed then that's her perogative.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lia definitely grew up in a more wealthy family, although apparently not as rich as Noelle Maritz’s family, who is said to be properly loaded. Leah didn’t grow up rich, her family seemed solidly middle class. Her dad is an accountant, not sure what her mum does, but there was a documentary made when she was a teenager and the family home was pretty average-looking. Think most of the perception of her having money has come because she likes the luxury goods now that she does have money. Caitlin definitely grew up poor though, had a single mum and she talked about it openly during the Matildas documentary and how she struggled to come up with money to pay for football things.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 04:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lia definitely grew up in a more wealthy family, although apparently not as rich as Noelle Maritz’s family, who is said to be properly loaded. Leah didn’t grow up rich, her family seemed solidly middle class. Her dad is an accountant, not sure what her mum does, but there was a documentary made when she was a teenager and the family home was pretty average-looking. Think most of the perception of her having money has come because she likes the luxury goods now that she does have money. Caitlin definitely grew up poor though, had a single mum and she talked about it openly during the Matildas documentary and how she struggled to come up with money to pay for football things.
Yep to all of this ^^^
I wouldn’t call Lia truly rich but the swiss do have $$$
Leah is soo middle class it’s funny that people would think she grew up rich :rofl:

Also think it’s funny how people who obviously haven’t followed these players for long make all these uninformed assumptions about who grew up how

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 23:07
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 21:35
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 21:14
There was some reference upthread to drama between Jordan and Jill at Arsenal last year…What’s the story there? Just curious.

And just to add another J… Jana is such a cutie.
Jill is still good with Lia, Leah, Lisa, Daan, Katie but not with Beth, Jordan and also not so close anymore with Viv. They talked before final in Eindhoven. Jill is very outspoken, so if there was drama, she would say something to that person lol

Jill and Jana are both cuties and have both beautiful smiles.
Da with Jordan I don’t know that there was any drama, I just don’t think they were friends. She unfollowed Jill pretty much immediately after she left Arsenal. Jill and Viv noticeably aren’t close at all anymore, not sure if that’s just because they naturally grew apart, if it had to do with Viv and Lisa breaking up (she and Lisa still seem on great terms, whereas she and Beth clearly weren’t close), or if something else went on. I’ve felt like Jill was always jealous of being in Viv’s shadow. Say what you want about her, but she’ll do what she needs to be successful whereas Viv will choose to stay stagnant for her relationships. Did it for Lisa and did it for Beth.
Jill is in her first serious rs and if you see the effort jill and jana make of seeing each other, i think she will sit on the bench at barca for jana. She wasn't happy at Arsenal, on and off the pitch, so Wolfsburg was a logic chose. I don't think jill is jealous at viv at all, she does things her own way, i have met both a few times, but i have to say that i like Jill more now she is really sweet, funny, makes time every time she sees a fan. I used to be a big fan of viv, but the last years, i thought viv was just the arrogant one. Viv was earlier on top level, jill needed more time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 04:47
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 04:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yep to all of this ^^^
I wouldn’t call Lia truly rich but the swiss do have $$$
Leah is soo middle class it’s funny that people would think she grew up rich :rofl:

Also think it’s funny how people who obviously haven’t followed these players for long make all these uninformed assumptions about who grew up how
Christen press grew up very rich.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 05:21
Kim's ex bf 😶

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 05:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
There was some reference upthread to drama between Jordan and Jill at Arsenal last year…What’s the story there? Just curious.

Jill is still good with Lia, Leah, Lisa, Daan, Katie but not with Beth, Jordan and also not so close anymore with Viv. They talked before final in Eindhoven. Jill is very outspoken, so if there was drama, she would say something to that person lol

Da with Jordan I don’t know that there was any drama, I just don’t think they were friends. She unfollowed Jill pretty much immediately after she left Arsenal. Jill and Viv noticeably aren’t close at all anymore, not sure if that’s just because they naturally grew apart, if it had to do with Viv and Lisa breaking up (she and Lisa still seem on great terms, whereas she and Beth clearly weren’t close), or if something else went on. I’ve felt like Jill was always jealous of being in Viv’s shadow. Say what you want about her, but she’ll do what she needs to be successful whereas Viv will choose to stay stagnant for her relationships. Did it for Lisa and did it for Beth.
Jill is in her first serious rs and if you see the effort jill and jana make of seeing each other, i think she will sit on the bench at barca for jana. She wasn't happy at Arsenal, on and off the pitch, so Wolfsburg was a logic chose. I don't think jill is jealous at viv at all, she does things her own way, i have met both a few times, but i have to say that i like Jill more now she is really sweet, funny, makes time every time she sees a fan. I used to be a big fan of viv, but the last years, i thought viv was just the arrogant one. Viv was earlier on top level, jill needed more time.
Haven’t met any of them but i feel like Jill was chill with everyone at Arsenal. Doesn’t strike me as the type to get involved in drama. I have no doubt that she rubs people the wrong way sometimes though so i wouldn’t be surprised if Beth and Jordan had some kinda problem with Jill even if she didn’t. This is just my impression but they both seem like the type to be friendly to people’s faces even if they secretly dislike them. Tbh w Jordan it might have just been bitterness that Jill basically stole her starting spot. And not entirely on merit but who could understand the choices Joe made at the time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 05:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Haven’t met any of them but i feel like Jill was chill with everyone at Arsenal. Doesn’t strike me as the type to get involved in drama. I have no doubt that she rubs people the wrong way sometimes though so i wouldn’t be surprised if Beth and Jordan had some kinda problem with Jill even if she didn’t. This is just my impression but they both seem like the type to be friendly to people’s faces even if they secretly dislike them. Tbh w Jordan it might have just been bitterness that Jill basically stole her starting spot. And not entirely on merit but who could understand the choices Joe made at the time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Het rs
This much better

Goonerintheknow
Reactions:

Post by Goonerintheknow »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 05:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This. So two faced it isn't funny. Have all their Arsenal disciples fooled.

SA guest
Reactions:

Post by SA guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 06:46
Guest wrote:
Het rs
Put it under spoiler much better for any pic. Please.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's been ONE week! Yays for the gays!! :heart: :heart: