International Women's Football - Part V

Reactions:

Re: International Women's Football - Part V

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 11:22
I see there’s a lot of Lia stans on here. I have to say im surprised. Talking like she is some sort of amazing beauty queen. I don’t see it. She looks so average to me. Her personality is so bland too . Adding up her OCD/control issues its a big no no.
Caitlin dodged a bullet on that one. some goodbyes set you free

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 12:01
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 11:50
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 22:07
Bit weird she unfollowed the entire family... Either she's so sick of seeing her face that she can't stand to see her even in pictures, or she suspects the family knew about the cheating and helped her cover it up🤔Or both😂😂
Are you sure she isn’t being blocked by them? She was still following Ellie and Lauryn yesterday, now she’s only following one of them. I’m not sure why someone has said she’s unfollowed all of them.
no Lauryn still follows her she wouldn't be if she blocked her
She still follows Lauryn too, that’s my point?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 11:14
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 11:06
who's gonna be wally's girlfriend in arsenal team?
Alessia Russo
Meado

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 12:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Bit weird she unfollowed the entire family... Either she's so sick of seeing her face that she can't stand to see her even in pictures, or she suspects the family knew about the cheating and helped her cover it up🤔Or both😂😂
Are you sure she isn’t being blocked by them? She was still following Ellie and Lauryn yesterday, now she’s only following one of them. I’m not sure why someone has said she’s unfollowed all of them.
Correction: different accounts we’re talking about. I understand what you mean now :)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 12:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
That’s an inactive account of Lauryn’s. Ruesha unfollowed the one she actually uses, plus everyone else in the family

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 08:51
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 08:44
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 06:46
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 05:46
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 05:10

Jill is in her first serious rs and if you see the effort jill and jana make of seeing each other, i think she will sit on the bench at barca for jana. She wasn't happy at Arsenal, on and off the pitch, so Wolfsburg was a logic chose. I don't think jill is jealous at viv at all, she does things her own way, i have met both a few times, but i have to say that i like Jill more now she is really sweet, funny, makes time every time she sees a fan. I used to be a big fan of viv, but the last years, i thought viv was just the arrogant one. Viv was earlier on top level, jill needed more time.
Haven’t met any of them but i feel like Jill was chill with everyone at Arsenal. Doesn’t strike me as the type to get involved in drama. I have no doubt that she rubs people the wrong way sometimes though so i wouldn’t be surprised if Beth and Jordan had some kinda problem with Jill even if she didn’t. This is just my impression but they both seem like the type to be friendly to people’s faces even if they secretly dislike them. Tbh w Jordan it might have just been bitterness that Jill basically stole her starting spot. And not entirely on merit but who could understand the choices Joe made at the time.
But in a funny good way lol

She is extravert, viv introvert, jill is a duracell bunny lol
I would be able to handle 2 min of Jill before I slit my own throat. The only person worse is Lisa Evans. Miedema must have the patience of a saint.
i feel like in the past lisa was definitely sometimes loud in a nearly too in-your-face way (granted usually for vlog content) but now that shes with grace i think shes tamed down a bit, with how she isnt posting/vlogging much anymore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ibiza szn 2023 update: Alexia’s Ibiza crew is in Formentera today.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 12:33
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 08:51
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 08:44
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 06:46
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 05:46

Haven’t met any of them but i feel like Jill was chill with everyone at Arsenal. Doesn’t strike me as the type to get involved in drama. I have no doubt that she rubs people the wrong way sometimes though so i wouldn’t be surprised if Beth and Jordan had some kinda problem with Jill even if she didn’t. This is just my impression but they both seem like the type to be friendly to people’s faces even if they secretly dislike them. Tbh w Jordan it might have just been bitterness that Jill basically stole her starting spot. And not entirely on merit but who could understand the choices Joe made at the time.
But in a funny good way lol

She is extravert, viv introvert, jill is a duracell bunny lol
I would be able to handle 2 min of Jill before I slit my own throat. The only person worse is Lisa Evans. Miedema must have the patience of a saint.
i feel like in the past lisa was definitely sometimes loud in a nearly too in-your-face way (granted usually for vlog content) but now that shes with grace i think shes tamed down a bit, with how she isnt posting/vlogging much anymore.
Da I actually don’t think that “vlog” Lisa was her usual personality. I think she’s extroverted for sure but the loud, “in your face” stuff we saw was put on for the vlogs. Most of her social media activity was also probably vlog-related. Now that the vlogs aren’t really going on anymore Lisa posts on Instagram maybe once every 2 or 3 months.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Alexia look like a Chicken Run chicken when she smiles it’s kinda cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Alexia is not dumb she knows she needs them to win

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 10:09
Dutch national team split in two with 2 weddings. Also Marte and Hansen at liekes wedding.
You mean Marta and CGH? They are still friends with her after last year's drama? :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 10:09
Dutch national team split in two with 2 weddings. Also Marte and Hansen at liekes wedding.
I think Manuela is getting married today,Ramona got married yesterday ,also a Irish player forgot her name lol
Too many to keep up

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 12:36
Seems like a popular destination to chill. First Magda/Pernille and Chelsea girls, now Barca contingent.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

✈️🇺🇸 The United States gains strength as the next destination for Esther González.

📌 Gotham would have shown strong interest in the former Real Madrid striker.
📌 She has also been linked to Chelsea and PSG.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 12:58
And I'm sure there is a lot of money in sponsors that both want her in the WC and want the Spanish NT to make it far

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 09:54
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 09:50
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 09:35
Anyone in the U.K. know what tv channel the WC will be shown on? I hope they show every single game, and not just England. They should do, right? I’m English but I don’t just want to watch England play. I love my scandi’s!
Probably split between BBC and ITV
Thank you. Early mornings await us all in the U.K.! Who do we all think will win it? I really hope Norway do well, now they have a better manager they should do. Let’s face it they have some world class players. I really like watching Germany too. It’ll give women’s football more recognition, that’s the main thing. Dazn showing the German league next season is amazing news. That and the Spanish league are probably the only ones that I’d want to watch other than the wsl
I reckon Germany will win it this time. They have a strong team, big squad depth, they don't have any particularly important players injured and they'll be extra motivated and confident after doing so well last year and then falling at the final hurdle

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 12:57
Alexia look like a Chicken Run chicken when she smiles it’s kinda cute
God, she does. I won't unsee it now 😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's weird that Alexia couldn't convince Mapi.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 13:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Anyone in the U.K. know what tv channel the WC will be shown on? I hope they show every single game, and not just England. They should do, right? I’m English but I don’t just want to watch England play. I love my scandi’s!
Thank you. Early mornings await us all in the U.K.! Who do we all think will win it? I really hope Norway do well, now they have a better manager they should do. Let’s face it they have some world class players. I really like watching Germany too. It’ll give women’s football more recognition, that’s the main thing. Dazn showing the German league next season is amazing news. That and the Spanish league are probably the only ones that I’d want to watch other than the wsl
I reckon Germany will win it this time. They have a strong team, big squad depth, they don't have any particularly important players injured and they'll be extra motivated and confident after doing so well last year and then falling at the final hurdle
have you watched them in the recent friendlies or WOB/Bayern at the end of the season? they also have the toughest draw in the knockout stages. They are not winning unless they suddenly find the 2003/2007 team mentality. this camp dates drama is also not helping. you are probably just trying to lchat curse them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 12:58
There are so many different reports, it’s hard to know what to believe. According to several Spanish journalists months ago, Alexia had indicated that she was available once she got medical clearance. The 15 also broke up as a group a good while ago. Apparently the first email to request to go back was sent immediately after the April NT camp. I wouldn’t be surprised if Alexia’s PR team is at work here to protect her image when she’s going back but some of her Barca teammates aren’t.
They should all go back to be honest. Missing such an important tournament in their career is really not worth it for a federation that doesn’t want to change.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If u do the bracket Germany may end up with the most difficult matches of all teams , they have a bench but keeping popp and Obi healthy will be key

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 13:02
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 12:36
Seems like a popular destination to chill. First Magda/Pernille and Chelsea girls, now Barca contingent.
I actually don't know if Mapi/Ingrid went with them. Pina/Patri also seem to be in a different place. So it's like Alexia + Alba + friends :lol:

I miss Alexia and Alba content. The best!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ale’s latest story 👀🍑 OR how did you do it? Or was it won the lottery type luck? Give us your secrets OR give it to us

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 13:24
Ale’s latest story 👀🍑 OR how did you do it? Or was it won the lottery type luck? Give us your secrets OR give it to us
OR is such a lucky bitch.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 13:30
Guest wrote:
Can she fight it’s the question

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 13:33
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 13:30
Guest wrote:
Can she fight it’s the question
Doesn't look like it. She's one of those spin girlies, who's dipping her toes into CrossFit. Thin like a stick. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

so what is the leaks saying of Ona , she going to wc?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 13:35
so what is the leaks saying of Ona , she going to wc?
yes, she is.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 13:16
It's weird that Alexia couldn't convince Mapi.
I don’t think that there was any convincing to be had, or any decision to be made by Mapi. The RFEF had to make an example of someone. She’s blacklisted. She wouldn’t be called if she was the last defender in Spain. Apparently they only reluctantly accepted Aitana back because she’s a strong favourite for Ballon D’Or. It wouldn’t be very good for their image or a reflection of exquisite treatment if the Ballon D’or winner was blacklisted from her national team despite asking to return.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
OR is pretty, but in a very average, normal person way. Honestly need to know her secrets for landing Alexia haha.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

we were talking about the wc teams that can be us(usa) and mention that no matter their known off field issues , im a little scare of playing spain more than any country :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Could it be a coincidence that on the same date both ruesha and lia have deleted accounts (lia 1 person)?

What do you think, is that relevant or not?

https://imgur.com/gallery/GFu9SFO

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 13:18
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 13:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
have you watched them in the recent friendlies or WOB/Bayern at the end of the season? they also have the toughest draw in the knockout stages. They are not winning unless they suddenly find the 2003/2007 team mentality. this camp dates drama is also not helping. you are probably just trying to lchat curse them.
You cannot compare pre tournament Germany with Euros/WC Germany. They always play like shit before big tournaments, lose against Serbia and Brazil, only to come into the World Cup to play like champions. The camp date Drama might not affect the players at all, I think they know better.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 13:50
we were talking about the wc teams that can be us(usa) and mention that no matter their known off field issues , im a little scare of playing spain more than any country :nervous:
Spain are going into this tournament with no hype and no expectations because of the off field issues. I actually think this will take a lot of pressure off them and they’ll have their best tournament.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 13:49
Guest wrote:
OR is pretty, but in a very average, normal person way. Honestly need to know her secrets for landing Alexia haha.
She seems like a fun person to be around she got along with Alexia’s childhood friends very quickly and had a banging body or maybe she’s got mad skills elsewhere 😏

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 14:06
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 13:54
Could it be a coincidence that on the same date both ruesha and lia have deleted accounts (lia 1 person)?

omg get a life you saddo. seriously how much longer are you going to inflict this rent free obsession on this thread?

omg they both unfollowed one whole person what could it meannnn?!1?! :dramaqueen:

Hypocrite, you criticize that but in the same way you like to be here gossiping and talking about players
Get out of here!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 13:57
Guest wrote:
Spain are going into this tournament with no hype and no expectations because of the off field issues. I actually think this will take a lot of pressure off them and they’ll have their best tournament.
Yeah I think they have a very favourable draw too, so I can see them gaining a lot of momentum via strong results

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 14:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She seems like a fun person to be around she got along with Alexia’s childhood friends very quickly and had a banging body or maybe she’s got mad skills elsewhere 😏
Lol, we have different definitions of banging body but okay. OR is a little too twig-like for me.

But anyway, OR is discrete and is cool being in the shadows and not in the spotlight. Works for Alexia.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 14:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yeah I think they have a very favourable draw too, so I can see them gaining a lot of momentum via strong results
I don’t think they have the team spirit necessary to win such a tournament

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 14:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 14:06
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 13:54

omg get a life you saddo. seriously how much longer are you going to inflict this rent free obsession on this thread?

omg they both unfollowed one whole person what could it meannnn?!1?! :dramaqueen:

Hypocrite, you criticize that but in the same way you like to be here gossiping and talking about players
Get out of here!
there's a difference between normal gossiping and the way this shit about some of the most fugly bitches around appears to be consuming your thoughts. imagine being this obsessed with a mid off

First you go and shave your mustache, you pathetic, disgusting fat man, then you come and write all that hypocritical crap.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I agree with you, however and this sounds cliche but beauty is in the eye of the beholder, to Alexia she might be the most beautiful girl in the world as that’s what matters at the end of the day

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 14:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da. I honestly think that reintegrating the players that have been out for a year is going to do them more harm than good

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 14:32
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 14:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da. I honestly think that reintegrating the players that have been out for a year is going to do them more harm than good
Especially the way that a lot of the Barcelona players who are apparently back in the national team now have treated the Madrid players in the past year. Like that can’t be good for a team

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 14:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lol, we have different definitions of banging body but okay. OR is a little too twig-like for me.

But anyway, OR is discrete and is cool being in the shadows and not in the spotlight. Works for Alexia.
I guess I like her body cause I’m small like her so if I worked out that’s what I would look like lol. But physical things aside she seems like a genuine fun person and she doesn’t seem too clingy and it’s able to do things separate from Alexia and I guess that’s a breath of fresh air after spending 24/7 with your ex partner.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That picture of Laia Aleixandri and Ona is so gay and looks so intimate. She just casually has her hands in Ona’s shorts while Ona is looking at her like that. It’s funny how all of the gay Spaniards look to be in love with Laia. If she weren’t straight she’d have the pick of the litter.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 14:35
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 14:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I guess I like her body cause I’m small like her so if I worked out that’s what I would look like lol. But physical things aside she seems like a genuine fun person and she doesn’t seem too clingy and it’s able to do things separate from Alexia and I guess that’s a breath of fresh air after spending 24/7 with your ex partner.
Jenni and Alexia interactions at the WWC this summer are going to be so interesting. Especially given that fans will be analyzing them 24/7. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone got any tea on the Roma player valentina giacinti?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 15:38
Anyone got any tea on the Roma player valentina giacinti?
She's been in a serious relationship with Vero Boquete for a while now.