Re: International Women's Football - Part V

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 09:17
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 09:08
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 08:52
Does this mean 12 players out of 15 already send the email begging to return and only these three are holding out (for now)? Cause if so I am not sure what purpose the three thing they are serving by not going anymore.
Mapi gave another interview in which she explained that in her opinion the changes made in NT are not enough for her and that she basically prefers to prioritise her mental health and body after years of constant hard work. In her opinion things are not done as they should be. It gives me an impression that she simply doesn't see a reason in putting herself in this situation again and tiring herself for the project that leads to nowhere. So I think the other two made similar decisions. They probably don't want to prove anything, they just want to do what their gut tells them.
I saw that interview and sorry but all this just sounds like them saving face. Is she never going to play in nt for rest of her footballing career because I seriously doubt it. They want to seem like they are doing this for values but if this was really about wanting change they would realise the three of them can't do shit from outside and now she just wants to look like she held on to her principles. More effective to try things again as a unified front but that will never happen. It will be interesting if Spain goes far in the competition without them. Then we will see how much those principle matters.
da

The reality is that there has been no change, they have written the email because they want to come back and they don't give a shit about everything they sold us. In the end it gives the feeling that they only wanted to throw out the coach even though they have denied it. Now there are 3 left who haven't sent the email YET, but I don't think this has ended here.
On the other hand, suddenly, the principles of Aitana, Mariona, Paños etc. no longer matter so much. It's all unfortunate!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 10:54
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 10:16
tai wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 10:05
did ruesha and katie break up in may?

and lia and foord in april?
Nobody here knows when either couple broke up exactly. Both couples were acting like something was off since the end of last year. Following/unfollowing, deleting pics, blocking/unblocking, interacting normally in front of fans/cameras at games and training but it looking like something was up via social media.

Based on social media Caitlin and Lia may have been as early as January, that's when Caitlin started posting from places that weren't her and Lia's house. She posted watching TV in what looked like Beth and Viv's place while they weren't there in late January and then Jordan's apartment from possibly as early as March.

The fact is no one here (me included!) actually knows anything and shouldn't say anything with certainty. Everything is conjecture.
Da. Thank you for such a reasonable post backed up with some dates I'd not seen mentioned before regarding Foord & Walti.
It's a rarity here among the Sherlock Holmes wannabes making declarations based on trolls posts claiming to have inside information just to start shit.
x2 it would actually be interesting to watch this all unfold if the discussion around it wasn't so mind numbingly stupid.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Does this mean 12 players out of 15 already send the email begging to return and only these three are holding out (for now)? Cause if so I am not sure what purpose the three thing they are serving by not going anymore.
The funniest thing about this is that 12 players have asked to return and we all know that at least 8-9 are below the level of this team. These players, for me, are totally disposable:

Ainhoa Moraza,
Leila Ouahabi,
Lucía García,
Laia Aleixandri,
Andrea Pereira,
Lola Gallardo,
Nerea Eizaguirre,
Amaiur Sarriegi

And Paños if she returns it will be to warm up the bench.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 10:45
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 10:38
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 09:48
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 09:45
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 09:27
Barca fans having it both way. Praising the three for staying true to their values while also praising Atiana for going and doing everything to secure her ballon d'or. So do you want change or just showmanship? Starting to get more and more disillusioned about the team and the fans everyday since the final. The team is just ok, it's just three or four players who make it above average and their coach is an underwhelming journeyman.
Spain are on the easier side of the tournament so they could finally win a knockout match but frankly I don't see them winning against the USA or Sweden for that matter (if they don't shit the bed again). Apart from Alexia they have no confirmed world class player on their roster as of now and while all things point towards some of the 15 coming back Patri and Mapi are huge losses. Aitana and Ona are the only other two world class players I can think of right now and they along with Alexia haven't been on the team now for almost a year. Teams like Germany are making a fuss because some of their players are arriving to camp three days late but Spain has more than 10 players being out of the team for months. Also players coming back and taking spots from others that were there during the past year can't be good for team chemistry. Alexia is nowhere near her form pre injury and watch that idiot Vilda put Paños in goal again. Spain will probably make it out of their group but they won't be anywhere close to winning the whole thing.
The Jenni erasure is so strange
Has she even been officially dumped?
What
Has Jenni been officially "erased"?

Reactions:

Re: International Women's Football - Part Vg

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 11:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Spain are on the easier side of the tournament so they could finally win a knockout match but frankly I don't see them winning against the USA or Sweden for that matter (if they don't shit the bed again). Apart from Alexia they have no confirmed world class player on their roster as of now and while all things point towards some of the 15 coming back Patri and Mapi are huge losses. Aitana and Ona are the only other two world class players I can think of right now and they along with Alexia haven't been on the team now for almost a year. Teams like Germany are making a fuss because some of their players are arriving to camp three days late but Spain has more than 10 players being out of the team for months. Also players coming back and taking spots from others that were there during the past year can't be good for team chemistry. Alexia is nowhere near her form pre injury and watch that idiot Vilda put Paños in goal again. Spain will probably make it out of their group but they won't be anywhere close to winning the whole thing.
What
Erased from what? She’s playing on the NT and will be at the World Cup so no.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The funniest thing about this is that 12 players have asked to return and we all know that at least 8-9 are below the level of this team. These players, for me, are totally disposable:

Ainhoa Moraza,
Leila Ouahabi,
Lucía García,
Laia Aleixandri,
Andrea Pereira,
Lola Gallardo,
Nerea Eizaguirre,
Amaiur Sarriegi

DA. I agree with you that the players you mention don't have the level but in the tweet it doesn't say 12 players have sent the message or that only 3 haven't sent it, it says Pina, Patri and Mapi are three OF the players who haven't sent the message, which means there are more than 3 players who haven't sent it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 11:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

What
Ok, i just missunderstood the sentence that her erasure would be strange then.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 10:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mapi gave another interview in which she explained that in her opinion the changes made in NT are not enough for her and that she basically prefers to prioritise her mental health and body after years of constant hard work. In her opinion things are not done as they should be. It gives me an impression that she simply doesn't see a reason in putting herself in this situation again and tiring herself for the project that leads to nowhere. So I think the other two made similar decisions. They probably don't want to prove anything, they just want to do what their gut tells them.
I saw that interview and sorry but all this just sounds like them saving face. Is she never going to play in nt for rest of her footballing career because I seriously doubt it. They want to seem like they are doing this for values but if this was really about wanting change they would realise the three of them can't do shit from outside and now she just wants to look like she held on to her principles. More effective to try things again as a unified front but that will never happen. It will be interesting if Spain goes far in the competition without them. Then we will see how much those principle matters.
da

The reality is that there has been no change, they have written the email because they want to come back and they don't give a shit about everything they sold us. In the end it gives the feeling that they only wanted to throw out the coach even though they have denied it. Now there are 3 left who haven't sent the email YET, but I don't think this has ended here.
On the other hand, suddenly, the principles of Aitana, Mariona, Paños etc. no longer matter so much. It's all unfortunate!!!
DA
First of all, I'm not Spanish. :)
We are discussing the players, but in the end, I think the Spanish Federation has created an impossible situation.
It's a shame the players are trashed in the media and mistreated by fans.
Personally, I respect the ones that have decided not to go, because they consider it a matter of principles. After all, they are giving up a chance that only comes about every four years, which for athletes means rare, very rare, with the hope that their stand will bring improvements in the future.
But I can't be mad at those who will decide to go for the very same reason, the fact that a World Cup is such an event that you don't want to miss as an athlete, you might not get another shot at it...
The Federation had a chance to discuss and improve the conditions for the whole movement in Spain, they didn't, they are the ones that should be ashamed and held accountable. The athletes are making individual choices, that's it.
One day things will change, and those results will also be because some of those players held their stand.

I have no idea how Spain will perform, but in 2006, men WC, Italy won after they had very controversial press coverage for some issues with the Italian League, or something. It made the group tighter. I don't think this is comparable, but you never know...

That said, c'mon England! :p

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Watch spain make it far into the WC fueled by the power of hate between the players lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm so out of the loop on this whole start dates for WC camps and when players will actually report drama. I don't remember this being a problem of this scale before. Can someone sum it up please?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 09:41

Cancel the wc atp. It's a shitshow from top to bottom.
Not for everyone lol Maybe for Europe.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is Signe Bruun an upgrade to Esther?
Trying to understand what RM are thinking here...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 11:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da

DA
We are discussing the players, but in the end, I think the Spanish Federation has created an impossible situation.
Personally, I respect the ones that have decided not to go, because they consider it a matter of principles. After all, they are giving up a chance that only comes about every four years, which for athletes means rare, very rare, with the hope that their stand will bring improvements in the future.
But I can't be mad at those who will decide to go for the very same reason, the fact that a World Cup is such an event that you don't want to miss as an athlete, you might not get another shot at it...
The Federation had a chance to discuss and improve the conditions for the whole movement in Spain, they didn't, they are the ones that should be ashamed and held accountable. The athletes are making individual choices, that's it.
One day things will change, and those results will also be because some of those players held their stand.

I have no idea how Spain will perform, but in 2006, men WC, Italy won after they had very controversial press coverage for some issues with the Italian League, or something. It made the group tighter. I don't think this is comparable, but you never know...

Lol England is currently on WhatsApp figuring out when to meetup with thumbs up emojis like they’re deciding where to go to dinner lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Teams like Germany are making a fuss because some of their players are arriving to camp three days late

Germany is not making a fuss out of nothing. It's a totall different situation. You obviously can't compare it. The conflict is a whole different story.
Here one club is basically pushing Dfb team and players around to get their power demand shitshow through. That was always the case with BM. It's not about MVT and co losing their nerves because of time loss, its the fact that Bayern thinks they are not bound to what had been settled before because they are Bayern München.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 08:32
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 07:27
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 06:22
Anyways just wanted to give a shoutout to Lias number one fan and her anons who were mocking her and calling her all sorts of names, "jokingly" ofcourse, when she was going through the stress of her gf cheating with her teammate and had to block/delete pics to feel less shitty. With fans like this. Poor Lia (and Ruesha.)
What an out-of-context comment. :rofl: Sorry for you that you‘re so invested in the fans of a certain football player. Don‘t think Lia needs your support bc I think she doesn‘t care what people talk about her. And until now I wasn’t aware that cheating is confirmed, Sherlock.
Not only cheated but Lia or Ruesha or both caught them in the act. No wonder Lia was online blocking fans making light of her "menty b." Now the exhausting months of psychological stress makes sense. Next season is going to be soap opera box office
You seem to be a real insider, huh? And you make it seem that you are sad for Lia (and Ruesha) but in reality you are just waiting for any kind of trouble behind the scenes which won‘t come. Nothing interesting happening in your life?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 11:26
I'm so out of the loop on this whole start dates for WC camps and when players will actually report drama. I don't remember this being a problem of this scale before. Can someone sum it up please?
All this arguing between clubs, feds and players is over like 3 days of extra rest vs 3 days of extra training. I guess this wasn't a problem in years past because the WC started closer to the end of the seasons. There was no room for argument in the past.

England for example. In 2019 the WSL finished 11.05.19. England had pre-WC friendlies 25.05.19 and 01.06.19. So they basically went straight into camp after the season ended.

This time it's not so straight forward because the WC starts much longer after the season ends (27.05.23 -> 20.07.23), but this means next season will start much closer to the end of the WC. So clubs argue that players need more rest now since unlike previous years they will have less time to rest after the WC.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Ainhoa Moraza,
Leila Ouahabi,
Lucía García,
Laia Aleixandri,
Andrea Pereira,
Lola Gallardo,
Nerea Eizaguirre,
Amaiur Sarriegi

So true, ngl I’m gonna miss Patri and Mapi.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 11:52
Guest wrote:
All this arguing between clubs, feds and players is over like 3 days of extra rest vs 3 days of extra training. I guess this wasn't a problem in years past because the WC started closer to the end of the seasons. There was no room for argument in the past.

England for example. In 2019 the WSL finished 11.05.19. England had pre-WC friendlies 25.05.19 and 01.06.19. So they basically went straight into camp after the season ended.

This time it's not so straight forward because the WC starts much longer after the season ends (27.05.23 -> 20.07.23), but this means next season will start much closer to the end of the WC. So clubs argue that players need more rest now since unlike previous years they will have less time to rest after the WC.
Clubs have already compromised. They’re technically in their hands until the 30th. England crying over 3 days basically forcing their players to defy their day jobs

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

⚽Aitana Bonmatí, Paños and Mariona back down and are willing to play with Spain again

📅Coach Vilda will give the shortlist of players for the World Cup on June 12

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 11:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da

DA

Da. This is convenient, then what was the point of the movement in the first place? A moment weakens the minute people pull out to make their own selfish choices. The players, collectively and individually, handled this with gross incompetence to the point it makes you wonder if they just wanted attention and ended up creating a hostile environment and team division for nothing. If in the future RFEF gets off it ass and enacts some changes it won't be cause of any of these players and their actions. It will be inspite of them because competent people actually took over and had enough leverage together to demand and enact changes. Don't form a movement if you all are not going to see it through and end up having it both ways. They genuinely though a hastily sent letter would be enough and once they realized it isn't they all started putting themselves first again except for the few who want to look like they are still taking a stand. Just looks like a giant tantrum from outside which ended up giving rfef even more power than before. Maybe Barca players should stick to what they do best and let others handle leadership matters.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 11:57
⚽Aitana Bonmatí, Paños and Mariona back down and are willing to play with Spain again

I'm very surprised by Paños deciding to go back, I feel like if there was one player that was put on the spotlight by Vilda it was her but who understands anything at this point.

I wonder who will start then, I imagine Misa based on the fact that she never left but while before the 15 left I'd have said Misa deserved the spot bc she had played much better, imo this last few months Misa has been more shaky so we will see, though I'd put my money on Misa starter

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
In Germany, it was settled between the German Football Association (DFB) and the German clubs to start into preparation phase on June 20th. That was ok until Bayern probably noticed that foreign clubs such as Chelsea wouldn't release their players until 3 days later which was obviously no big deal because it was clear beforehands and would concern like only two or max three players (Leupolz and Berger from Chelsea and I think Däbritz but not sure)
Then Bayern decided not to keep what had been settled because their players needed more "regeneration time"
Which is obviously ridiculous thinking of the Wob players who played the cl final and do not demand for three more days to regenerate.
Also, its a whole different story if three players from abroad arrive three days later or one thirs of the squad. Bayern at its Finest.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 12:02
Guest wrote:

I'm very surprised by Paños deciding to go back, I feel like if there was one player that was put on the spotlight by Vilda it was her but who understands anything at this point.

I wonder who will start then, I imagine Misa based on the fact that she never left but while before the 15 left I'd have said Misa deserved the spot bc she had played much better, imo this last few months Misa has been more shaky so we will see, though I'd put my money on Misa starter
Nah, it'll be Paños riding off the UWCL win. Also Vilda's fave saying she wants to play again = her starting all games for sure

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Ona will go too. So will Pina and Patri. Mapi will make a big show of not going throughout the cup.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 12:05
Guest wrote:

Ona will go too. So will Pina and Patri. Mapi will make a big show of not going throughout the cup.
She is a giant loss. To me currently best center back in the world. So dangerous when moving forth and when it comes to standards.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
tai wrote:

Nobody here knows when either couple broke up exactly. Both couples were acting like something was off since the end of last year. Following/unfollowing, deleting pics, blocking/unblocking, interacting normally in front of fans/cameras at games and training but it looking like something was up via social media.

Based on social media Caitlin and Lia may have been as early as January, that's when Caitlin started posting from places that weren't her and Lia's house. She posted watching TV in what looked like Beth and Viv's place while they weren't there in late January and then Jordan's apartment from possibly as early as March.

The fact is no one here (me included!) actually knows anything and shouldn't say anything with certainty. Everything is conjecture.
DA - given this info I suppose it is possible Caitlin and Lia had broken up already in Jan/Feb but maybe Caitlin was still the other woman in the cheating that broke up Katie and Rue?
I'm sure Lia would still be upset from finding out her ex moved on so fast and that she was involved with a teammate. All this while trying to decide to stay or go at Arsenal too. The brief mental health break Lia took in April might not have be sudden but more something that had built up and potentially something between Caitlin and Katie was the straw that broke the camel's back.
Poor Lia and Rue though, victim to two fuckbois who wasted their time especially Rue with Katie all those years!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 12:03
Guest wrote:
In Germany, it was settled between the German Football Association (DFB) and the German clubs to start into preparation phase on June 20th. That was ok until Bayern probably noticed that foreign clubs such as Chelsea wouldn't release their players until 3 days later which was obviously no big deal because it was clear beforehands and would concern like only two or max three players (Leupolz and Berger from Chelsea and I think Däbritz but not sure)
Then Bayern decided not to keep what had been settled because their players needed more "regeneration time"
Which is obviously ridiculous thinking of the Wob players who played the cl final and do not demand for three more days to regenerate.
Also, its a whole different story if three players from abroad arrive three days later or one thirs of the squad. Bayern at its Finest.
Playing fast and loose with the facts here, wob fan. ECA and FIFA came out with their official timeframe very late so Bayern changed the release date accordingly. Chelsea and other clubs are doing the same following fifas offical timeframe and national federations are acting testy about it. Blame fifa for making clubs and federation haggle over three days.

Coxoo
Reactions:

Post by Coxoo »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 11:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

What
she hasn't been erased, she's just old.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 12:09
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 12:05
Guest wrote:

She is a giant loss. To me currently best center back in the world. So dangerous when moving forth and when it comes to standards.
Many good players are out due to injuries. She shouldn't be given any more attention than them. And she's had plenty of howlers and just multiple bad matches so it is what it is. It's not like Spain was leaking goals without her as CB in the friendlies.They still have other half of Barcas CB pairing. They will be fine. After Germany and US, Spain has the most relastic chance of going far as long Barca players don't divide the locker room further again. And Aitana obviously won't this time cause she wants the bdor bad, so with motivated Aitana in midfield and Ona as their Rb they are solid.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 12:19
Lol was just coming to post this here. Dazn are definitely more reliable than ATA. And this just goes to show increase in Bundesliga popularity amongst
woso fans because of increasing comptetiveness.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Coxoo wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 12:17
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 11:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

What
she hasn't been erased, she's just old.
shes 33 and still perfectly capable. A hint: if you’re going to come in here and consistently troll, at least be intelligent enough not to use a keyboard smash or random word. Makes you stick out like a sore thumb.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 12:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Playing fast and loose with the facts here, wob fan. ECA and FIFA came out with their official timeframe very late so Bayern changed the release date accordingly. Chelsea and other clubs are doing the same following fifas offical timeframe and national federations are acting testy about it. Blame fifa for making clubs and federation haggle over three days.
Oh God that again is so stereotypical. Anyone who says that is typical Bayern München tactics is always a fan of Wob (woso) or Bvb (men) or or or.
If you're seriously arguing i'm incorrect here you obviously havent been following german news and not bothered to read Dfb statement. There were also statements by MVT, Ralf Kellerman and several players.
It was definitely agreed with Bayern on the earlier date beforehands. Period. If you cant stand Wob, that doesnt change facts here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Fans suddenly gaining xray power pretending to see things when they get hurt by a post. Disclaimer: i am not any of the anons in above conversation but ott fans will always be ridiculous.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 12:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Oh God that again is so stereotypical. Anyone who says that is typical Bayern München tactics is always a fan of Wob (woso) or Bvb (men) or or or.
If you're seriously arguing i'm incorrect here you obviously havent been following german news and not bothered to read Dfb statement. There were also statements by MVT, Ralf Kellerman and several players.
It was definitely agreed with Bayern on the earlier date beforehands. Period. If you cant stand Wob, that doesnt change facts here.
It's not up to Bayern anyway to change a realease date that has already been agreed on with Dfb. That's not the way things go, at least not in Germany before a wc.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The fact that Magull and co begged Bayern to let them just join the national team on the original date and they still refused just proves that it’s typical asshole Bayern behavior

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You just conviently forgot to mention why Bayern changed their postion so late it's because ECA and FIFA ame out with the offical timeframe late, a timeframe that Cheslea will follow too, and then you gave WOB as an an example to follow. Overworked players are never an example to follow. WOB is still making them do acitivity days as of yesterday instead of giving them time off. #freepoppi

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 12:25
Fans suddenly gaining xray power pretending to see things when they get hurt by a post. Disclaimer: i am not any of the anons in above conversation but ott fans will always be ridiculous.
What are you on about now? :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
tai wrote:

DA - given this info I suppose it is possible Caitlin and Lia had broken up already in Jan/Feb but maybe Caitlin was still the other woman in the cheating that broke up Katie and Rue?
I'm sure Lia would still be upset from finding out her ex moved on so fast and that she was involved with a teammate. All this while trying to decide to stay or go at Arsenal too. The brief mental health break Lia took in April might not have be sudden but more something that had built up and potentially something between Caitlin and Katie was the straw that broke the camel's back.
Poor Lia and Rue though, victim to two fuckbois who wasted their time especially Rue with Katie all those years!
Caitlin and Lia started acting oddly on social media in November or December, Lia deleted her VSCO (where she was more open about posting pics of them) and also deleted some pictures of them. By Jan/Feb Caitlin seems to have moved out of the house. Ruesha also unfollowed Katie in December for a few days but by Christmas/New Year Katie was on vacation with Ruesha’s family and they seemed pretty normal until things seemed to blow up recently with the unfollowing/blocking.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Sorry, dont know what an ott fan is. Please enlighten me here.
Otherwise, I have only pointed out that it is pretty poor stuff as an argument to claim someone being a wob fan judt because not into mangement methods of a certain club.
If Bayern wins CL next year, I will be delighted though

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 12:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It's not up to Bayern anyway to change a realease date that has already been agreed on with Dfb. That's not the way things go, at least not in Germany before a wc.
Bayern will break ECA guidelines if they release them early.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 12:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The fact that Magull and co begged Bayern to let them just join the national team on the original date and they still refused just proves that it’s typical asshole Bayern behavior
Still salty that Bayern won the league over your precious wob huh? Blame fifa for not releasing official timeframes earlier and it's more clubs that don't want to release their players earlier otherwise this debate wouldn't also exist in England.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 12:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
tai wrote:

Caitlin and Lia started acting oddly on social media in November or December, Lia deleted her VSCO (where she was more open about posting pics of them) and also deleted some pictures of them. By Jan/Feb Caitlin seems to have moved out of the house. Ruesha also unfollowed Katie in December for a few days but by Christmas/New Year Katie was on vacation with Ruesha’s family and they seemed pretty normal until things seemed to blow up recently with the unfollowing/blocking.
Da. So katie cheated on ruesha with caitlin recently like april or may?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 12:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You just conviently forgot to mention why Bayern changed their postion so late it's because ECA and FIFA ame out with the offical timeframe late, a timeframe that Cheslea will follow too, and then you gave WOB as an an example to follow. Overworked players are never an example to follow. WOB is still making them do acitivity days as of yesterday instead of giving them time off. #freepoppi
Ok then i guess. Lets not argue :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I agree with the other anon that Jenni isn't world class anymore and it doesn't make them a troll.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 12:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I agree with the other anon that Jenni isn't world class anymore and it doesn't make them a troll.
da. its literally the same anon that comes in here and plays both sides with a keyboard smash or random word for their name instead of guest, even helen keller could see that’s a troll

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 10:13
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 09:58
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 09:27
Barca fans having it both way. Praising the three for staying true to their values while also praising Atiana for going and doing everything to secure her ballon d'or. So do you want change or just showmanship? Starting to get more and more disillusioned about the team and the fans everyday since the final. The team is just ok, it's just three or four players who make it above average and their coach is an underwhelming journeyman.
If players from any other team did this Barca fans would be attacking them now it is all of course they should go lmao
It's just having your cake and eating it too. Literally not a single care about the list of needs or the tension and division it put the nt locker room through for months. Just praising their players who will go, saying it's understandable if they do, and even hyping Aitana up for doing everything to get her bdor even if it means comprising on her values but then turning around and hyping players who won't go, saying how nice they held on to their values?? I am having a whiplash. Shitty spectacle from both players and fans.
Lol at people getting mad about things they made up to be mad about. And then having a simplistic view of a complex matter and not understanding nuances (or not wanting to, which is what I hope this is... because otherwise you have the maturity of a literal child)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 11:33
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 09:41

Cancel the wc atp. It's a shitshow from top to bottom.
Not for everyone lol Maybe for Europe.
Why are they supposed to text Leah if Millie has been named captain???

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 12:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
tai wrote:

Da. So katie cheated on ruesha with caitlin recently like april or may?
Anon you quoted- I don’t know if any cheating happened or if they’re even together. I originally thought that Lia unfollowing Katie was because Katie took Caitlin’s side in the breakup, but Ruesha unfollowing Caitlin adds another element to it.

What is for sure is that Arsenal is going to be drama-central next season.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
tai wrote:

God this makes it sound like Ruesha forgave her the first time but then they both kept seeing each other behind their backs and things blew up again with Lia blocking and Caitlin moving out. It feels like an ongoing affair rather than an one off mistake.