International Women's Football - Part V

Reactions:

Re: International Women's Football - Part V

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 06:02
Guestsss wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 03:06
Yeah I was rly rooting for Roz and shelina too…they seemed so happy. Rly wonder what happened, sigh,
It's breakup szn.
coincided with the whole mental health post Shelina did of late. Also noticed Roz was a bit more serious on the pitch. Not smiling etc. Had a look back at her instagram. I had no idea she and Williamson were such good mates. Don't see them much together anymore (or at least posting about it). Or is it a case that she is now more buddy buddy with Sheila these days?. Now that she and Shelina have allegedly broken up. Who's she most likely to hang with?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So when are all these contract negotiations going to get resolved by?. Before the internationals camps, or post?. I am talking Ona, Russo etc. No official announcements so far. Also conflicting reports on Ona's decisions.I read that she was going to take a break and make her decision then. Also, didn't skinner say that one had made a decision already and the other might opening to staying?.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

👍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 08:22
So when are all these contract negotiations going to get resolved by?. Before the internationals camps, or post?. I am talking Ona, Russo etc. No official announcements so far. Also conflicting reports on Ona's decisions.I read that she was going to take a break and make her decision then. Also, didn't skinner say that one had made a decision already and the other might opening to staying?.
June 30

Manchester could be preventing them from saying anything until that date

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 07:27
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 06:22
Anyways just wanted to give a shoutout to Lias number one fan and her anons who were mocking her and calling her all sorts of names, "jokingly" ofcourse, when she was going through the stress of her gf cheating with her teammate and had to block/delete pics to feel less shitty. With fans like this. Poor Lia (and Ruesha.)
What an out-of-context comment. :rofl: Sorry for you that you‘re so invested in the fans of a certain football player. Don‘t think Lia needs your support bc I think she doesn‘t care what people talk about her. And until now I wasn’t aware that cheating is confirmed, Sherlock.
Not only cheated but Lia or Ruesha or both caught them in the act. No wonder Lia was online blocking fans making light of her "menty b." Now the exhausting months of psychological stress makes sense. Next season is going to be soap opera box office

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 08:16
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 06:02
Guestsss wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 03:06
Yeah I was rly rooting for Roz and shelina too…they seemed so happy. Rly wonder what happened, sigh,
It's breakup szn.
coincided with the whole mental health post Shelina did of late. Also noticed Roz was a bit more serious on the pitch. Not smiling etc. Had a look back at her instagram. I had no idea she and Williamson were such good mates. Don't see them much together anymore (or at least posting about it). Or is it a case that she is now more buddy buddy with Sheila these days?. Now that she and Shelina have allegedly broken up. Who's she most likely to hang with?
Clearly you can’t always tell by social media but that always seemed so happy together and just content spending time with each other, and always really supported the other as well. Maybe they had been struggling for a while or maybe shelinas health issues exacerbated issues, or maybe the relationship just came to a natural end.
Given the way both have removed each other from social media, shelina going to the effort of trawling through comments and deleting them off every post, removing TikTok’s and even unfollowing ros on twitter when she doesn’t even use it speaks volumes. I don’t think this was a natural end to the relationship type split, there’s clearly hurt on both sides here. Which could lead to a reconciliation if they both stay at spurs as there must be feelings there still.

People seemed to think rosella ended it and had maybe done shelina dirty, now people think the opposite and think shelina has already moved on with Janine Beckie brother..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 08:28
Guest wrote:
June 30

DA. I don't think United would want it to go beyond 30 June. Better that Player X is leaving to Club Y, than Player X has let their contract run out, even if just for the optics.
Skinner was saying no player is bigger than the team ("one player won't make the team") but it was interpreted as one player is in, one is out. Reality is they're probably both out but he wasn't alluding to that.

United always do their outs first, then their ins. I would definitely expect out announcements before 30 June.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Man Utd probably does this so it seems that they've done everything to keep her in the squad. And that they didn't lowball on the contract offer for their best player. Barca's journalists all claim it's done. That she's even done medical tests. So no, I don't think there's any conflicting reports unless you want to believe they are.

Guest098
Reactions:

Post by Guest098 »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 02:48
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 23:48
Either Shelina is in here or someone she knows saw what was said earlier as her Spotify playlists have gone
Or she realises what a dumbass she looks like so soon after a big break up, she ain't fooling anyone.

If it is him she's with now can definitely see her returning back to the nwsl to be closer to him. Church Sundays are on the cards now :rofl:

Honestly Ros is well rid, dodged a bullet big time.
DA. Normally I would stay away from unproven rumours but does seem odd that she has suddenly followed a bible page on instagram when she has never ever shown any affinity towards religion or christianity. She has a Spotify playlist created 4 days ago called drew (heart on fire) which once we knew about it in here suddenly it's been deleted, which if there's nothing to it why would you remove it? she has been completely awol off social media since that post prior to the last game of which she then was absent from the squad. do we think she cheated with him or has just moved on really really fast?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 08:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
June 30

DA. I don't think United would want it to go beyond 30 June. Better that Player X is leaving to Club Y, than Player X has let their contract run out, even if just for the optics.
Skinner was saying no player is bigger than the team ("one player won't make the team") but it was interpreted as one player is in, one is out. Reality is they're probably both out but he wasn't alluding to that.

United always do their outs first, then their ins. I would definitely expect out announcements before 30 June.
No June 30 is the offical release date after which other clubs can talk about players joining them. United will keep being in denial unti then and have thier reporters send out bullshit about ona is still making up her mind. Only after 30 June announcement will happen from both sides. They are trying to drag it to the bitter end and ona and barca can't say anything until 30 June even if she already signed with them. United won't release her or Russo a day before 30th June lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is changing next year for sure. Still don't know how coefficient works.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 08:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
June 30

No June 30 is the offical release date after which other clubs can talk about players joining them. United will keep being in denial unti then and have thier reporters send out bullshit about ona is still making up her mind. Only after 30 June announcement will happen from both sides. They are trying to drag it to the bitter end and ona and barca can't say anything until 30 June even if she already signed with them. United won't release her or Russo a day before 30th June lol
Their contracts literally run out on 30 June. I don't think United have ever done an announcement about a player leaving after their contract has actually ended. It'll be before.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does this mean 12 players out of 15 already send the email begging to return and only these three are holding out (for now)? Cause if so I am not sure what purpose the three thing they are serving by not going anymore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 08:51
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 08:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
June 30

Their contracts literally run out on 30 June. I don't think United have ever done an announcement about a player leaving after their contract has actually ended. It'll be before.
Their reporters keep making conflicting reports about ona still hot making up her mind to confuse matters. They are going to let it run out or announced on 29. They want to make it look like they tried everything and they are still in middle of negotiation and ona hasn't decided yet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest098 wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 08:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Either Shelina is in here or someone she knows saw what was said earlier as her Spotify playlists have gone
Or she realises what a dumbass she looks like so soon after a big break up, she ain't fooling anyone.

If it is him she's with now can definitely see her returning back to the nwsl to be closer to him. Church Sundays are on the cards now :rofl:

DA. Normally I would stay away from unproven rumours but does seem odd that she has suddenly followed a bible page on instagram when she has never ever shown any affinity towards religion or christianity. She has a Spotify playlist created 4 days ago called drew (heart on fire) which once we knew about it in here suddenly it's been deleted, which if there's nothing to it why would you remove it? she has been completely awol off social media since that post prior to the last game of which she then was absent from the squad. do we think she cheated with him or has just moved on really really fast?
Nah seriously doubt the cheating part given that he's all the way in Canada. She's likely skipped European holidays and went straight back to Canada (probably had one planned with Ros). She's obviously been familiar with him for years, maybe he's always had a crush on her and she's in the post break up depression and needed some validation from somebody. Janine will definitely have something to do with it, she's another "Jesus saves" nutcase, her eyes probably lit up when shelina told her they broke up.

Hard rebound IMO.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 06:38

And people still come at Alexia for going but will give her a pass. Anyways the 15 mission was a flop the minute all the division happened so it doesn't even matter if every single one of them goes, would just like people to be consistent. At this rate i want everyone to go so they have a bigger chance of winning, which gives them some leverage.
Aitana's decision surprised me tbh. I really think she wouldn't go.
I cannot blame the 15 that want to get back. They've all have taken a part in qualifications for World Cup and some of them played a vital role in those matches. So if they didn't go it would be a pity, especially considering how little sports career lasts. But they have not thought this through when they sent those e-mails. Unfortunately they had no plan whatsoever. It's super annoying that the only person who gain from this situation is mediocre coach who will now coach the Spain's NT until he's 80 years old.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 08:59
Guest098 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Nah seriously doubt the cheating part given that he's all the way in Canada. She's likely skipped European holidays and went straight back to Canada (probably had one planned with Ros). She's obviously been familiar with him for years, maybe he's always had a crush on her and she's in the post break up depression and needed some validation from somebody. Janine will definitely have something to do with it, she's another "Jesus saves" nutcase, her eyes probably lit up when shelina told her they broke up.

Hard rebound IMO.
Da. Agree with everything you said here except that she couldn't have cheated because he is in Canada. Cheating doesn't have to be physical, she could have been emotionally cheating and already checked out of her relationship with Ros way before it ended. Seems likely given how soon she has moved on. Crazy to rebound with someone who is so so christian and has different views to her. He probably thinks being gay is wrong and so thinks her last 2.5 years were a sin, how could you date someone who thinks your own behaviour is a sin?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 09:00
Guest wrote:

And people still come at Alexia for going but will give her a pass. Anyways the 15 mission was a flop the minute all the division happened so it doesn't even matter if every single one of them goes, would just like people to be consistent. At this rate i want everyone to go so they have a bigger chance of winning, which gives them some leverage.
I cannot blame the 15 that want to get back. They've all have taken a part in qualifications for World Cup and some of them played a vital role in those matches. So if they didn't go it would be a pity, especially considering how little sports career lasts. But they have not thought this through when they sent those e-mails. Unfortunately they had no plan whatsoever. It's super annoying that the only person who gain from this situation is mediocre coach who will now coach the Spain's NT until he's 80 years old.
I thought only jenni and pardes did and they are not part of the 15 who signed the email.

Anyways i think mapi pina and patri are being dumb for not going atp and making it about their ego or not having to apologizes to vilda. Cause just three of them boycotting don't affect any changes they just want to holdout for the sake of it and to seem like they took a stand (no matter how emtpy)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 08:52
Does this mean 12 players out of 15 already send the email begging to return and only these three are holding out (for now)? Cause if so I am not sure what purpose the three thing they are serving by not going anymore.
Mapi gave another interview in which she explained that in her opinion the changes made in NT are not enough for her and that she basically prefers to prioritise her mental health and body after years of constant hard work. In her opinion things are not done as they should be. It gives me an impression that she simply doesn't see a reason in putting herself in this situation again and tiring herself for the project that leads to nowhere. So I think the other two made similar decisions. They probably don't want to prove anything, they just want to do what their gut tells them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Barca players fully embarassed themselves with this Ill thought out email venture and gave rivals valid fodder to call out their hypocrisy and lack of values. Should have listened to Alexia. There's a way to get things done and this was not it.

I feel like this was one of the main conflict between Aitana and Alexia. She wanted her to sign the email and Alexia didn't and now Aitana is the one email the coach to let her back.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 09:06
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 09:00
Guest wrote:

I thought only jenni and pardes did and they are not part of the 15 who signed the email.

Anyways i think mapi pina and patri are being dumb for not going atp and making it about their ego or not having to apologizes to vilda. Cause just three of them boycotting don't affect any changes they just want to holdout for the sake of it and to seem like they took a stand (no matter how emtpy)
You're talking about friendly matches that were played between October- April. I am talking about qualifications. Spain qualified for World Cup in April 2022 when the 15 was still very much there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 09:08
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 08:52
Mapi gave another interview in which she explained that in her opinion the changes made in NT are not enough for her and that she basically prefers to prioritise her mental health and body after years of constant hard work. In her opinion things are not done as they should be. It gives me an impression that she simply doesn't see a reason in putting herself in this situation again and tiring herself for the project that leads to nowhere. So I think the other two made similar decisions. They probably don't want to prove anything, they just want to do what their gut tells them.
I saw that interview and sorry but all this just sounds like them saving face. Is she never going to play in nt for rest of her footballing career because I seriously doubt it. They want to seem like they are doing this for values but if this was really about wanting change they would realise the three of them can't do shit from outside and now she just wants to look like she held on to her principles. More effective to try things again as a unified front but that will never happen. It will be interesting if Spain goes far in the competition without them. Then we will see how much those principle matters.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 09:03
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 08:59
Guest098 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Hard rebound IMO.
Da. Agree with everything you said here except that she couldn't have cheated because he is in Canada. Cheating doesn't have to be physical, she could have been emotionally cheating and already checked out of her relationship with Ros way before it ended. Seems likely given how soon she has moved on. Crazy to rebound with someone who is so so christian and has different views to her. He probably thinks being gay is wrong and so thinks her last 2.5 years were a sin, how could you date someone who thinks your own behaviour is a sin?
Agree that cheating doesn't have to be physical and if it was a new guy she had just met I'd say it was possible but she's known him for 10+ years, seems a bit odd that she'd start something up with him while in a relationship while being thousands of miles away.

She's in Canada and he's available, that's about as deep as it goes I think, takes the hassle out of meeting someone new.

She does seem like the type of woman that suddenly "likes" whatever her partner does. I don't believe for a minute she has any interest in formula 1 but Ros did so she was on the bandwagon.

I do actually think Ros ended it, while Shelina seems like a nice girl she also comes across as a high maintenance pain in the neck. That will wear thin after a few years.

Again, all speculation.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Barca fans having it both way. Praising the three for staying true to their values while also praising Atiana for going and doing everything to secure her ballon d'or. So do you want change or just showmanship? Starting to get more and more disillusioned about the team and the fans everyday since the final. The team is just ok, it's just three or four players who make it above average and their coach is an underwhelming journeyman.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Vicky saying liga f is competitive unlike wsl in coygig podcast lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 09:38
no she didn't...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cancel the wc atp. It's a shitshow from top to bottom.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 09:40
Guest wrote:
no she didn't...
She said the opposite, and that she was wished she stayed in the WSL longer than just joining Barca in 2016. Also had good things to say about her time in America, and called Liga F semi professional with a ways to go at that time.

Try again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 09:27
Barca fans having it both way. Praising the three for staying true to their values while also praising Atiana for going and doing everything to secure her ballon d'or. So do you want change or just showmanship? Starting to get more and more disillusioned about the team and the fans everyday since the final. The team is just ok, it's just three or four players who make it above average and their coach is an underwhelming journeyman.
Spain are on the easier side of the tournament so they could finally win a knockout match but frankly I don't see them winning against the USA or Sweden for that matter (if they don't shit the bed again). Apart from Alexia they have no confirmed world class player on their roster as of now and while all things point towards some of the 15 coming back Patri and Mapi are huge losses. Aitana and Ona are the only other two world class players I can think of right now and they along with Alexia haven't been on the team now for almost a year. Teams like Germany are making a fuss because some of their players are arriving to camp three days late but Spain has more than 10 players being out of the team for months. Also players coming back and taking spots from others that were there during the past year can't be good for team chemistry. Alexia is nowhere near her form pre injury and watch that idiot Vilda put Paños in goal again. Spain will probably make it out of their group but they won't be anywhere close to winning the whole thing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
no she didn't...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 09:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
no she didn't...
She said the opposite, and that she was wished she stayed in the WSL longer than just joining Barca in 2016. Also had good things to say about her time in America, and called Liga F semi professional with a ways to go at that time.

Try again.
Lol i mistyped. Liga F is NOT* competitive unlike WSL. Sorry for the confusion everyone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 09:45
Guest wrote:
Spain are on the easier side of the tournament so they could finally win a knockout match but frankly I don't see them winning against the USA or Sweden for that matter (if they don't shit the bed again). Apart from Alexia they have no confirmed world class player on their roster as of now and while all things point towards some of the 15 coming back Patri and Mapi are huge losses. Aitana and Ona are the only other two world class players I can think of right now and they along with Alexia haven't been on the team now for almost a year. Teams like Germany are making a fuss because some of their players are arriving to camp three days late but Spain has more than 10 players being out of the team for months. Also players coming back and taking spots from others that were there during the past year can't be good for team chemistry. Alexia is nowhere near her form pre injury and watch that idiot Vilda put Paños in goal again. Spain will probably make it out of their group but they won't be anywhere close to winning the whole thing.
The Jenni erasure is so strange

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
If players from any other team did this Barca fans would be attacking them now it is all of course they should go lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 08:44

This is changing next year for sure. Still don't know how coefficient works.
I think teams get a certain amount of points depending on how far they make it in the competition and also depending on how many matches they win

tai
Reactions:

Post by tai »

did ruesha and katie break up in may?

and lia and foord in april?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 09:51
All of this media coverage and other players getting asked is probably worse for the team spirit than those 5 players arriving late. Btw isn't it the same with players from Chelsea?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 09:48
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 09:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
no she didn't...

Try again.
Lol i mistyped. Liga F is NOT* competitive unlike WSL. Sorry for the confusion everyone.
:heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 09:58
Guest wrote:
If players from any other team did this Barca fans would be attacking them now it is all of course they should go lmao
It's just having your cake and eating it too. Literally not a single care about the list of needs or the tension and division it put the nt locker room through for months. Just praising their players who will go, saying it's understandable if they do, and even hyping Aitana up for doing everything to get her bdor even if it means comprising on her values but then turning around and hyping players who won't go, saying how nice they held on to their values?? I am having a whiplash. Shitty spectacle from both players and fans.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

tai wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 10:05

Nobody here knows when either couple broke up exactly. Both couples were acting like something was off since the end of last year. Following/unfollowing, deleting pics, blocking/unblocking, interacting normally in front of fans/cameras at games and training but it looking like something was up via social media.

Based on social media Caitlin and Lia may have been as early as January, that's when Caitlin started posting from places that weren't her and Lia's house. She posted watching TV in what looked like Beth and Viv's place while they weren't there in late January and then Jordan's apartment from possibly as early as March.

The fact is no one here (me included!) actually knows anything and shouldn't say anything with certainty. Everything is conjecture.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My guess is both ruesha and Lia knew about the cheating when they unfollowed and blocked their respective cheaters.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 10:19
My guess is both ruesha and Lia knew about the cheating when they unfollowed and blocked their respective cheaters.
Lia is weird though, she blocks her exes. Unless Tabbi cheated on Lia too...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

According to the Leah Williamson thread, someone saw Caitlin on the celeb online dating app, Raya. Totally plausible as lots of athletes are on that app.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 10:23
According to the Leah Williamson thread, someone saw Caitlin on the celeb online dating app, Raya. Totally plausible as lots of athletes are on that app.
Not willing to provide a screenshot proving anything they're saying though which screams troll. Funny when so-called insiders post anything on this website it's lots of trust me bro and not much evidence :yawn:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rosella tagged in a video with girlactico/puma says her favourite pre match meal is shelinas vegan pasta…..presumably filmed before the split 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Has she even been officially dumped?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 08:32
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 07:27
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 06:22
Anyways just wanted to give a shoutout to Lias number one fan and her anons who were mocking her and calling her all sorts of names, "jokingly" ofcourse, when she was going through the stress of her gf cheating with her teammate and had to block/delete pics to feel less shitty. With fans like this. Poor Lia (and Ruesha.)
What an out-of-context comment. :rofl: Sorry for you that you‘re so invested in the fans of a certain football player. Don‘t think Lia needs your support bc I think she doesn‘t care what people talk about her. And until now I wasn’t aware that cheating is confirmed, Sherlock.
Not only cheated but Lia or Ruesha or both caught them in the act. No wonder Lia was online blocking fans making light of her "menty b." Now the exhausting months of psychological stress makes sense. Next season is going to be soap opera box office
Yeah you're right. I was there too 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 10:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Has she even been officially dumped?
What

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 10:16
tai wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 10:05

Nobody here knows when either couple broke up exactly. Both couples were acting like something was off since the end of last year. Following/unfollowing, deleting pics, blocking/unblocking, interacting normally in front of fans/cameras at games and training but it looking like something was up via social media.

Based on social media Caitlin and Lia may have been as early as January, that's when Caitlin started posting from places that weren't her and Lia's house. She posted watching TV in what looked like Beth and Viv's place while they weren't there in late January and then Jordan's apartment from possibly as early as March.

The fact is no one here (me included!) actually knows anything and shouldn't say anything with certainty. Everything is conjecture.
Da. Thank you for such a reasonable post backed up with some dates I'd not seen mentioned before regarding Foord & Walti.
It's a rarity here among the Sherlock Holmes wannabes making declarations based on trolls posts claiming to have inside information just to start shit.