10 Jun 2023, 02:51
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 02:43
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 02:36
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 02:33
Same vibes as her refusing to play on the st Benedictine fields in 2015

Does Louisville even have a bad field though?
Are you obtuse on purpose? They don’t want to risk her as she came of the field with a tight calf last Sunday. And tbh it’s totally understandable, we can’t lose another forward, especially Alex. Da
Then why wasn’t she on the injury report? Club is supposed to be divorced from country now anyway. San Diego needs her to win points before they lose every key player. Keeping her off because the “surface is bad and the wc is coming up” is some 2015 shit

Full quote because apparently it’s a scandal to rest a player when there is a risk for her to pick a more serious injury 🙄

Reactions:

Re: US Women's Soccer - Part XIX: USWNT, NWSL, NCAA

Post by Guest »

Louisville plays on well kept grass. That is weird from Stoney :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 23:34
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 23:22
Alex pulling a rose until the World Cup
And after. She will be back to normal nwsl Alex. She only showed up for San Diego when she needed them to get her spot back on the NT. Now that she has it back she doesn’t need them anymore.
Alex doesn’t try for club yet she is in the top 5 of every major statistical category in the nwsl.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What is this place gonna talk about when christen and alex officially retire

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Are you obtuse on purpose? They don’t want to risk her as she came of the field with a tight calf last Sunday. And tbh it’s totally understandable, we can’t lose another forward, especially Alex. Da
Then why wasn’t she on the injury report? Club is supposed to be divorced from country now anyway. San Diego needs her to win points before they lose every key player. Keeping her off because the “surface is bad and the wc is coming up” is some 2015 shit
DA
Meh, Alex is just taking a page out of Rose's book in being bubbled wrapped before the WC. Especially after what happened to Mal, I don't blame them for sitting out. We need all the big names promoting woso soccer
On the world stage, it'll benefit more for NWSL in the long run then missing out a couple games.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 03:04
For real lol, these two have the power to trigger both stans and haters in a way no other players do.
CP post about being back kicking balls, hater gone wild, Alex is not on the bench because she is on a precautionary rest, haters are already saying she doesn’t care about club play.

I mean it’s not healthy to be so hot and bothered by strangers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA
Meh, Alex is just taking a page out of Rose's book in being bubbled wrapped before the WC. Especially after what happened to Mal, I don't blame them for sitting out. We need all the big names promoting woso soccer
On the world stage, it'll benefit more for NWSL in the long run then missing out a couple games.
Then fuck Stoney for lying and cheating? Why wasn’t she on the injury report for her precautionary nonsense . At least they didn’t pick up points

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Crying at the Louisville fans coming in defense of their field on twitter. Maybe you should be more worried about your club continuing to employ the person who protected christy holly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 03:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA
Then fuck Stoney for lying and cheating? Why wasn’t she on the injury report for her precautionary nonsense . At least they didn’t pick up points
Because you don't have you put them on the report for rest. And they did pick up a point. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 03:11
Guest wrote:
For real lol, these two have the power to trigger both stans and haters in a way no other players do.
CP post about being back kicking balls, hater gone wild, Alex is not on the bench because she is on a precautionary rest, haters are already saying she doesn’t care about club play.

I mean it’s not healthy to be so hot and bothered by strangers.
Two of the most objectively attractive players who score tons of goals and are of the same generation

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 00:55
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 00:49
guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 00:35
was it known that morgan wouldn't be playing tonight? i'm not really up to date on the wave but the stadium looks empty even though they are in town
That’s because the Morgan effect is a myth made up by her stans who don’t look at the stats. There is no statistically significant evidence that shows Morgan/SD increases away attendance. Attendance in the league on a whole is increasing, and weekend games or marketed theme nights always bring bigger crowds, it’s not the “stars” making any significant difference.
Lol definitely not a myth looks like this thread is the only place it’s denied. Da
Learn what “statistical significance” means. You Morgan stans give numbers without doing the analysis, there is no statistical significance showing she increases attendance if you actually looked into it…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 01:04
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
was it known that morgan wouldn't be playing tonight? i'm not really up to date on the wave but the stadium looks empty even though they are in town
That’s because the Morgan effect is a myth made up by her stans who don’t look at the stats. There is no statistically significant evidence that shows Morgan/SD increases away attendance. Attendance in the league on a whole is increasing, and weekend games or marketed theme nights always bring bigger crowds, it’s not the “stars” making any significant difference.
You do realise that this post proves my point right? You Morgan stans and this Twitter account don’t know how statistics work and it shows lmfao. Look at those P values, using that you can determine the significance and in this case… lack of significance.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jaelin Howell was fantastic again tonight. I still cannot believe how ridiculously short-sighted it was of Vlatko to drop her so quickly and invest all that time into Sullivan instead.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 02:54
Louisville plays on well kept grass. That is weird from Stoney :nails:
Stoney saw what happened to Christen in Loserville, she didn’t want the same to happen to Morgan. Smart choice from her for once.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 03:50
Jaelin Howell was fantastic again tonight. I still cannot believe how ridiculously short-sighted it was of Vlatko to drop her so quickly and invest all that time into Sullivan instead.
I hope he is gone after the WC and Howell, DeMelo, Coffey, Shaw, and Moultrie all get a real run out with the NT. They probably won’t all stick but they should get a real try out in the midfield.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 01:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
This guy is black media from FTCutd and they generally hate Alex. But even he is willing to admit the Morgan effect is real. A one off game on a Friday in Kentucky doesn’t prove it false. Da
Da. Because that dude and most people on this site don’t know how to read the data. This _jsc3_ dude proves the Morgan affect doesn’t exist :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 02:59
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 23:34
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 23:22
Alex pulling a rose until the World Cup
And after. She will be back to normal nwsl Alex. She only showed up for San Diego when she needed them to get her spot back on the NT. Now that she has it back she doesn’t need them anymore.
Alex doesn’t try for club yet she is in the top 5 of every major statistical category in the nwsl.
Only recently. When she started trying because she had to fight for her spot 😂. Now you’re getting it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Omg the Alex revisionists in this thread. She was truly unremarkable in the NWSL since its inception up until recently, and a few months in 2017 when Marta joined Pride. A good portion of Alex’s goals have been scored from last season and this season. And she’s been scoring less this season, probably because Gotham isn’t a team that would concede 4 goals anymore 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 03:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
You do realise that this post proves my point right? You Morgan stans and this Twitter account don’t know how statistics work and it shows lmfao. Look at those P values, using that you can determine the significance and in this case… lack of significance.
X2 :rofl: da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 03:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA
Because you don't have you put them on the report for rest. And they did pick up a point. Da
I don’t get being mad about this, is it because it’s Alex? Will they react the same if it was any other player? And lol at the maths indeed, a draw is a point newsflash! Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 03:53
Guest wrote:
I hope he is gone after the WC and Howell, DeMelo, Coffey, Shaw, and Moultrie all get a real run out with the NT. They probably won’t all stick but they should get a real try out in the midfield.
Moultrie doesn't even start on her club team, yet you want her on the USWNT? WTF. The ignornace on here sometimes.

Vlatko gave Howell, Coffey, Demelo all shots in camp. They did not impress. That is on them. In fact, Coffey was awful in the fall games she played. She will never be a 6 for the USWNT. She is not a ball winner. He did not have time to wait for them.

Reactions:

Post by GUest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 04:53
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 03:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA
I don’t get being mad about this, is it because it’s Alex? Will they react the same if it was any other player? And lol at the maths indeed, a draw is a point newsflash! Da
I think it is shady because team's game plan, and the injury report is there for a reason. So hiding a key player from the injury report would seem to be a violation of the rules. Why have an injury report at all if clubs do not have to abide by it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone know how far out from games Press might be if she’s shooting with her ACL torn leg now? It seems like she’s only just started doing that based on all the comments. Angel City’s season is pretty much riding on coming back from injury Christen Press being able to carry them but if she’s not back soon the team will blow it before they get the chance for Press to fix it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don’t blame Stoney for resting Morgan on Loserville’s shitty ACL tearing pitch but what she did shows her lack of sportsmanship and lack of regard for the leagues rules. If a player is out for whatever reason they need to be listed on the availability report as such, Stoney knew well in advance it wasn’t a last minute scratch like Fishlock/Harvey last week, she lied to get the upper hand and should be fined. Jokes on her tho, SD couldn’t get the win anyway :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
It wasn't short sighted, imo. Howell needed time to develop her game more in the NWSL before getting consistent NT callups. She's improved so much, but last year she kinda struggled. DeMelo, too. I think after this WC, they'll be getting serious looks. They're performing so much better.

I will place some of the blame on Vlatko because he was trying to find a like for like replacement for Ertz after the Olympics, and it really didn't work. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 05:19
Anyone know how far out from games Press might be if she’s shooting with her ACL torn leg now? It seems like she’s only just started doing that based on all the comments. Angel City’s season is pretty much riding on coming back from injury Christen Press being able to carry them but if she’s not back soon the team will blow it before they get the chance for Press to fix it.
Shell probably be good to play some minutes during the World Cup break, it depends what other milestones she’s met though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 15:47
Gotta admire the all or nothing advertising approach. Especially with how many untested and injured players they have. But then again alot of the international top stars are out with injuries too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 20:20
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 20:17
:heart:
kerr is...so not attractive
I think she is, but you need to look properly. She’s not drop dead gorgeous looking like a model like Kristie, but she’s cute, charming, good at what she does, humble. Confident about who she is and in what she does. Her smile is beautiful. She can’t keep from kissing and holding her girlfriend. All attractive qualities.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 00:52

Isn’t she a transgender person who plays in the NWSL? Thus they do include transgender people. I’m so confused by this statement.

Maybe she should complain about the MLS, NHL, NFL and NBA transgender inclusion policies instead, because to my knowledge they have never had any transgender participation at all. The NWSL has had at least Quinn and Yokoyama from Japan.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 01:01
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 00:41
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 23:39
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 23:37
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 23:27

She wasn’t listed as out or questionable on the availability report last night . Stoney is shady as fuck though so who knows.
DA. Alex was injured in the last game, and I was angry because Stoney let her go back in. Do not endanger your players for some stupid game.
DA. If she is actually injured she belongs on the injury report.
I think its more that she did not even travel with the team, but is not injured, plus its definitely tactics-wise from Stoney, because she knows teams have strategies to cover Morgan, so now Racing had no idea sd will play without her.
Da hopefully Stoney gets fined. This isn't the WSL.
Fined for what, not including Alex in her squad for the game? Coaches can pick a team at their discretion, she is not required to include everyone who is not out with a long term injury. Coaches can choose to rest players (which she could have explained without insulting the opponents facilities). And what has this got to do with the WSL? My impression is that the NWSL is better at resting players, especially top international players, than the WSL.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 10:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA. Alex was injured in the last game, and I was angry because Stoney let her go back in. Do not endanger your players for some stupid game.
I think its more that she did not even travel with the team, but is not injured, plus its definitely tactics-wise from Stoney, because she knows teams have strategies to cover Morgan, so now Racing had no idea sd will play without her.
Fined for what, not including Alex in her squad for the game? Coaches can pick a team at their discretion, she is not required to include everyone who is not out with a long term injury. Coaches can choose to rest players (which she could have explained without insulting the opponents facilities). And what has this got to do with the WSL? My impression is that the NWSL is better at resting players, especially top international players, than the WSL.
I was just about to type a similar response but jow I don't have to. I think some people here just don't know sports in general let alone this one. If a coach rest a player they can and I don't know why it's so hard to comprehend. It happens in all sports.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 10:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I was just about to type a similar response but jow I don't have to. I think some people here just don't know sports in general let alone this one. If a coach rest a player they can and I don't know why it's so hard to comprehend. It happens in all sports.
Da. From what I read on Twitter, last time they played in LV, it was after a concert show and the field was full of holes and really poor so I can understand where Casey is coming from. When you have a key player like Alex, with a tight calf, it’s better to not risk it. This plus the CP’s ACL, maybe Casey thought about it as well. That being said, she could have kept that remark about the field to herself lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 11:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da. From what I read on Twitter, last time they played in LV, it was after a concert show and the field was full of holes and really poor so I can understand where Casey is coming from. When you have a key player like Alex, with a tight calf, it’s better to not risk it. This plus the CP’s ACL, maybe Casey thought about it as well. That being said, she could have kept that remark about the field to herself lol.
Well if the field is dangerous and full of holes, she shouldn’t be wanting any of her players on it. Or is she fine with an increased injury risk for others just not for Alex Morgan? I think she just wants to rest Alex. An important player for them who also has a world cup coming up, and that’s all she should have said.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 11:24
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 11:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Well if the field is dangerous and full of holes, she shouldn’t be wanting any of her players on it. Or is she fine with an increased injury risk for others just not for Alex Morgan? I think she just wants to rest Alex. An important player for them who also has a world cup coming up, and that’s all she should have said.
Well not all players had a big ice bag around their calf at the end of last game :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I miss the old days when all we had was 9,999,999 iterations of goalkeeper wars and the only talked about was Ali and Ashlyn .....simpler times they were

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 13:41
Guest wrote:
I miss the old days when all we had was 9,999,999 iterations of goalkeeper wars and the only talked about was Ali and Ashlyn .....simpler times they were
Although it’s annoying because I think Alex and CP are both great players and persons that don’t deserve the hate they get here, I still prefer the stans’ war about these 2 than whatever daily rants we get about Thompson. But I still wish the discussions were more just about the games and harmless shipping or Rose’s flavor of the week 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 02:46
Can’t believe that Po played as a winger tonight.
How was she?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 14:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Although it’s annoying because I think Alex and CP are both great players and persons that don’t deserve the hate they get here, I still prefer the stans’ war about these 2 than whatever daily rants we get about Thompson. But I still wish the discussions were more just about the games and harmless shipping or Rose’s flavor of the week 😂
Lmao gonna think this way whenever someone drops a new Rose theory. We weren't wrong last time she just moved on already.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
How was she?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 15:07
Guest wrote:
How was she?
Bad.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is the Spirit vs ACFC game confirmed? I saw a couple of days ago that they were closely monitoring the air quality but nothing since then.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 16:33
Is the Spirit vs ACFC game confirmed? I saw a couple of days ago that they were closely monitoring the air quality but nothing since then.
The air quality has definitely improved the last couple of days as it's no longer hazy and smells like burning so the game is probably still on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA. It’s not about Morgan not playing, it’s about Stoney not using the availability report correctly. I think Loserville stans are a bunch of idiots who are too far up their asses to see how bad their pitch is but they’re not wrong about this. You clearly don’t understand American sports. If a player is out no matter the reason, they have to be listed. It wasn’t some last minute scratch, it was planned. That’s Stoney blatantly breaking the league rules.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 14:38
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 14:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lmao gonna think this way whenever someone drops a new Rose theory. We weren't wrong last time she just moved on already.
DA
Wait who did Rose moved on from?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 18:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA. It’s not about Morgan not playing, it’s about Stoney not using the availability report correctly. I think Loserville stans are a bunch of idiots who are too far up their asses to see how bad their pitch is but they’re not wrong about this. You clearly don’t understand American sports. If a player is out no matter the reason, they have to be listed. It wasn’t some last minute scratch, it was planned. That’s Stoney blatantly breaking the league rules.
That's not true and nothing's going to happen because she didn't violate the rules.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 17:12
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 16:33
The air quality has definitely improved the last couple of days as it's no longer hazy and smells like burning so the game is probably still on.
Yeah AQI is back to moderate, so everything is good to go. LA *should* have a big advantage though because Spirit haven’t been able to train for the last 3 days because of the air quality.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 09:32
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 20:20
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 20:17
:heart:
kerr is...so not attractive
I think she is, but you need to look properly. She’s not drop dead gorgeous looking like a model like Kristie, but she’s cute, charming, good at what she does, humble. Confident about who she is and in what she does. Her smile is beautiful. She can’t keep from kissing and holding her girlfriend. All attractive qualities.
she is like all of those tik tok mascs everyone drools over, too. i called her plain but only bc she doesn't seem to care about her looks as much as some others