US Women's Soccer - Part XIX: USWNT, NWSL, NCAA

Reactions:

Re: US Women's Soccer - Part XIX: USWNT, NWSL, NCAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 15:47
This just proves how Pinoe is literally only there for marketing. They chose players who are definitely going.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Christen’s coming for a roster spot….lol. Mostly joking.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 15:53
👀 wonder if Vlatko has been spotted in la lately

I didn’t expect to see Julie ever again so there’s definitely a non zero chance. First game isn’t until July21 so she has time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 16:01
Guest wrote:

I didn’t expect to see Julie ever again so there’s definitely a non zero chance. First game isn’t until July21 so she has time.
Lmao and whose spot is she going to take? Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Here we go again. Do you guys never learn?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 16:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Literally said I was mostly joking. It’s just great to see her back to kicking a damn ball.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 16:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Here we go again. Do you guys never learn?
Girl, do you ever learn? Lol. Ignore the troll.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 20:38
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 19:21
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 13:21
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 06:22
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 16:36

Is there any women’s player that even makes half that? Seems like a ludicrous request given her injury and what others make.
Sam Kerr makes maybe half that or a little more from club. Viv Miedema makes a lot too according to herself, but maybe a bit less right now after a year out. 1 million per year is a salary that Chelsea simply couldn’t pay without significantly increasing their ”budget from the men’s team”. It’s too much for any club.

Macario is unproven, I don’t know how she expects twice the pay of the currently best paid players. And an impossible salary for clubs. Rather, she should sign a shorter contract an then renegotiate in a few years when she has proved her usefulness and the entire pay landscape might have changed.
Why are we all believing a tumblr source? If Macario was demanding a $1m salary, which would be a new record in the women’s game, wouldn’t there be credible journalists reporting it? Also, 24 g+a in 27 league matches and 11 g+a in 15 UWCL matches isn’t exactly unproven. She’s not deserving of a record breaking contract (again, talking seriously about a report from tumblr source is absurd) but she’s held in high regard by people who know a lot more about woso than fans do.
You can’t just walk onto a new team and demand twice the salary of its best paid player and biggest star. At least not if you wanna make any friends.
I again feel the need to state that putting any stock in a tumblr source is silly. Use some critical thinking skills here. The notion that Macario is demanding a salary twice that of Kerr’s is laughable.

Having said that, she wouldn’t be walking into a team demanding that salary. She’s out of contract and is presumably negotiating with a few teams. If Chelsea wants to pay her more than Kerr, good for Macario. It would be remarkably immature of Kerr or any other Chelsea players to hold a player’s salary against them.
You are probably right.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Love that this is at California Lutheran. Yay!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 18:21
Guest wrote:

Her post sure is making many haters nervous, lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

At half fitness she’s a better option than anyone in vlatkos current pool except smith. I suspect Vlatko knows that too. Do with that what you will. With Mal not going, her chances go from zero to nonzero. It’s not likely but it wouldn’t be the first time it happened that a player was brought back to gain fitness during the lead up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 18:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

💗💗💗

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

In your imagination maybe.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 18:27
Lol their branding is just the same shit beat everybody sells

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Idk if there is enough time for Press, but it's great seeing her kicking a ball in the back of the net again, I miss seeing her play a lot and I wish her the best success with her return whenever that is. Who knows what will happen with this USWNT roster lol crazy things can happen, although it would be tough. I'm just along for the Press return ride and just want her to be as healthy as possible when she gets back on the pitch to play again. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 18:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

In your imagination maybe.
X2 good for her. No one is delusional enough to think she is going to make the WC roster. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 15:47
I have been naively waiting for US Soccer to push younger players as the faces of the team and this promo has come agonizingly close. How do you justify excluding Sophia Smith in order to keep Pinoe front-and-center? I guess we should be grateful that the other 4 featured players are almost guaranteed to start this summer.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wow who knew a video of CP kicking a ball would get the troll so worked up lmfao. She was our best forward at the Olympics btw, it’s not her problem Vlatko shit the bed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 18:51
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 18:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

At half fitness she’s a better option than anyone in vlatkos current pool except smith. I suspect Vlatko knows that too. Do with that what you will. With Mal not going, her chances go from zero to nonzero. It’s not likely but it wouldn’t be the first time it happened that a player was brought back to gain fitness during the lead up.
She was supposed to be the star and lead the team to success at the OGs and did nothing, how can you be so far up her ass to thing she would be a game changer coming back from an ACL with literally no game time in the last 12 months? Just explain it to us, do you think the WC is a recreation league? Our forward pool is good. DA
Why do you have to always tell people what they should think about Press, or what they should write post about her in here?!, lol. Your the one that needs to get your head out of your ass with your constant attacks on anons that post things you do not like or approve of. As far as the Olympics goes Vlatko's tactics did not do the USWNT players any justice, most everyone knows this and he panicked with his lineup changes.

Press in the Olympics also had two very nice goal taken away for offsides, but the whole team was having issues with offsides that caused goals not to count it was crazy. You act like it was Press alone that didn't do enough which is not true. Vlatko chose to use Lynn who ended up with only one goal and then ghosted the next games she was in. By the time the bronze medal game came around Vlatko went back to more of the starting lineup he was using in the lead up to the Olympics which included Press starting most of the time since Vlatko took over, in which she scored several goals including the golden boot at the She's Believes Cup and then in the Olympic Bronze medal game scoring a pk! Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 20:17
:heart:
kerr is...so not attractive

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 20:20
Guest wrote:
I don’t particularly like her or find her attractive, but talent and vibe are very attractive qualities to have generally speaking.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 20:19
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 20:09
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 19:59
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 19:42
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 19:41

Da Perhaps you should step away from your electronic devices for a few hours cause this reaction is completely unhinged.
Stop replying to yourself. Da
i love how the go to for when the CP stans dont like something is "stop replying to yourself". they really cant believe that more than one person could have the same opinion. wild. da
Hey! You finally figured out that you should maybe try to change your writing style if you want to act like you’re two different people.
The actual hilarious part about this is that nobody is replying to themselves. I'm the anon that asked what "trolling" was going on, and some other person replied about the electronic device. And then I replied back about how you guys always yell "stop replying to yourself!!!" But sure...if this makes yall sleep better at night to think that only 1 person doesn't think Press has never been any sort of savior to any team, go ahead. Guess we'll see her at the WC saving the team right? :rofl:
Sorry but you post the same thing everytime Press is mentioned on here, so by now everyone on here knows exactly who you are, and your two emojis never changed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m crying cat was announced to Chelsea and there’s no discussion about that, just obsessing over a 2 second clip of christen kicking balls into a net by herself 😭 her power

Anyway I guess it’s a good sign she passed her medical already

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Y’all can’t even stop talking about Press and her stans. She’s not even going to the WC and she isn’t even playing yet. That’s why her stans think too highly of her, her haters are more obsessed than her stans. The constant back and forth whenever she’s discussed here is proof of that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 20:35
I’m crying cat was announced to Chelsea and there’s no discussion about that, just obsessing over a 2 second clip of christen kicking balls into a net by herself 😭 her power

She should say thank you to the vets who sacrificed the best years of their careeer in the shit ass early days Nwsl so they could stat pad on farmers league super teams and be called “icons” after one full year as a pro 🤡

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 21:09
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 20:35

She should say thank you to the vets who sacrificed the best years of their careeer in the shit ass early days Nwsl so they could stat pad on farmers league super teams and be called “icons” after one full year as a pro 🤡
DA lmao This so true. There's some who were forced back and missed out on CL runs to help jump start the NWSL. 😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 22:42
SD we been knew :rofl:

ACFC and Orlando should be further left though they’re not just unlucky they’re also shit

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
i swear the hottest lesbians are always with women who seem "plain"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 22:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
i swear the hottest lesbians are always with women who seem "plain"
It’s about 50/50 in woso isn’t it? Kerr is punching, Heath is punching, Ashlyn is punching, but then there’s couples on the same level of attractiveness like Milazo and Stevens or unattractiveness like fishlock and King too. Da