US Women's Soccer - Part XIX: USWNT, NWSL, NCAA

Reactions:

Re: US Women's Soccer - Part XIX: USWNT, NWSL, NCAA

Post by Guest »

Icb Chicago has a longer winning streak than Angel City.

Angel City hasn’t won two games in a row since May 2022 :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 16:29
https://www.tumblr.com/redwineconversat ... o-wanted-a

Macario wanted 1 million from Lyon
Is there any women’s player that even makes half that? Seems like a ludicrous request given her injury and what others make.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 16:36
Guest wrote:

Is there any women’s player that even makes half that? Seems like a ludicrous request given her injury and what others make.
Lmao she thinks so high of herself it’s hilarious.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Her ego is bigger than her talent. I wonder how much will she be getting at Chelsea because they not going to pay her more than Kerr.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not that I don’t believe her ego is bigger than gods green earth, but is there a source for this or just that tumblr?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's funny how in all these prediction rosters people mention literally the same thing. Is O'hara really injured or just out as a precaution? KO injured for the league, but miraculously healthy for NT 2.0 continue with history repeats like before wc19. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Looks like the situation in NYC/NJ is getting worst for all people.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

uswnt phenom :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

:rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't think that CC game gonna be happening tonight.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Source: trust me bro.

In all likelihood, Aulas leaving at the same time her contract is up is what’s convinced her to move on. There are a lot of players who are loyal to him and Kang is an unknown commodity in Europe. The power balance in the European game does seem to be shifting away from France, with PSG also losing some key players. And who knows? Maybe Macario is also salty about how her rehab has gone and wants to blame someone?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 18:25
I don't think that CC game gonna be happening tonight.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 18:44
Guest wrote:

In all likelihood, Aulas leaving at the same time her contract is up is what’s convinced her to move on. There are a lot of players who are loyal to him and Kang is an unknown commodity in Europe. The power balance in the European game does seem to be shifting away from France, with PSG also losing some key players. And who knows? Maybe Macario is also salty about how her rehab has gone and wants to blame someone?
Don’t know how she can blame Lyon for her rehab. She chose to rehab outside of the Lyon, chose her own clinic, and removed herself from the team.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 16:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA. Just out of curiosity, with the amount of animosity towards Macario, the Thompson sisters, and Angel City, which players and teams do you actually like and enjoy?

Seriously. Is it all just hate and negativity, or is there something in woso that you actually like?

🤔

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 18:48
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 18:44
Guest wrote:

Don’t know how she can blame Lyon for her rehab. She chose to rehab outside of the Lyon, chose her own clinic, and removed herself from the team.
Did she choose her own clinic? Multiple Lyon players have rehabbed there so I think it’s safe to assume the club (which pays the players’ salaries and thus has significant control over where they rehab) endorses it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 19:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA. Just out of curiosity, with the amount of animosity towards Macario, the Thompson sisters, and Angel City, which players and teams do you actually like and enjoy?

Seriously. Is it all just hate and negativity, or is there something in woso that you actually like?

🤔
Lol why do you assume I am hating on AT or AC? I am just commenting on Macario, I think her ego is over the top, sorry if it’s an issue for you. Weirdo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 20:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

🤔
Lol why do you assume I am hating on AT or AC? I am just commenting on Macario, I think her ego is over the top, sorry if it’s an issue for you. Weirdo.
Still with the negativity I see..

Is there something in woso that you actually like? Anything at all?

🤔

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 20:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

🤔

🤔
I like when the Macario stans get all hot and bothered by a harmless comment 😂
And aside from that I am a big fan of both the USWNT and Les Bleues.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 21:09
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 20:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

🤔

🤔
I like when the Macario stans get all hot and bothered by a harmless comment 😂
And aside from that I am a big fan of both the USWNT and Les Bleues.
:dance2:

OMG we actually got an actual positive comment! 😭

Any more things y'all like about woso?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 12:40
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 09:09
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 08:59
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 03:35
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 01:17
Is Rose dating that former UCLA player on the Reign? They seen awfully close.
When I first saw someone suggest that in here I thought it was the same person who randomly pulled the Rose/Huerta thing out of their ass but they really are together in every group photo someone on the Reign posts. They look very cozy in that post from today… :tinfoil:
Is Olivia gay?
Yes, she was dating one of her teammates while at UCLA.
Didn't she date Jessie Fleming?
Yep

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 00:06
The helping them grab points thing is not working out too well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 00:06
When was this interview had because....

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

🤔
DA There's no personal animosity towards the Thompson sisters at all. Alyssa seems like a perfectly nice teenage girl. People hate her ridiculous stans who come in here and type paragraphs trying to convince us all she's the most important player to ever touch a ball. She probably gets talked about more than literally every other on this forum yet has not actually done or achieved anything. I don't hold this against her at all, but her family members need to chill.

On the other hand, Macario does genuinely come across as very smug and like she sniffs her own farts. She's a good player, but not someone I personally root for.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 00:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

🤔
DA There's no personal animosity towards the Thompson sisters at all. Alyssa seems like a perfectly nice teenage girl. People hate her ridiculous stans who come in here and type paragraphs trying to convince us all she's the most important player to ever touch a ball. She probably gets talked about more than literally every other on this forum yet has not actually done or achieved anything. I don't hold this against her at all, but her family members need to chill.

On the other hand, Macario does genuinely come across as very smug and like she sniffs her own farts. She's a good player, but not someone I personally root for.
I think smug is a good description of Macario lol, I always got that vibe from her watching her play, yeah she talented but a little too full of herself for my liking. Da. Thompson is talented also and she should have a bright future she needs more time and experience. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

🤔

Peoples “source” for Macario wanting $1 million is Tumblr???
Just seems like an excuse to hate on a player imo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is Syd already injured again? Did anyone see her in AC’s stories?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Speaking of Syd, we're still doing this I guess lol. I'm trying to remember the last time a returning player got pushed this much...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 01:51

Speaking of Syd, we're still doing this I guess lol. I'm trying to remember the last time a returning player got pushed this much...
I’m telling you it’s the tears and the kids.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 01:58
Guest wrote:

They did almost this same thing with JJ. The tears and the kids do bring it to another level. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ava Cook should have been player of the week. And it sucks for her because it might never happen again.

Syd is just happy to be back, she knows she wasn’t the best NWSL player last week.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah, you're right. The wings in the video took me out lol. I'm interested to see what happens when Christen returns and if she scores.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 02:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah, you're right. The wings in the video took me out lol. I'm interested to see what happens when Christen returns and if she scores.
Definitely nothing like this. There will be no tears and no kids and therefore far less empathy from people. I also don’t think she’ll score because she plays so differently than Syd. She has so many more qualities, unique ones that allow her to score her goals, that will likely take time to get back to that after what will be 400+ days out. Syd basically just had to re-learn how to bulldoze people because that’s all her game is.

Also by the time she gets back the fans will be so sick of losing that they will care more about what the result is vs. her coming back. Unlike with Syd’s comeback.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 02:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Definitely nothing like this. There will be no tears and no kids and therefore far less empathy from people. I also don’t think she’ll score because she plays so differently than Syd. She has so many more qualities, unique ones that allow her to score her goals, that will likely take time to get back to that after what will be 400+ days out. Syd basically just had to re-learn how to bulldoze people because that’s all her game is.

Also by the time she gets back the fans will be so sick of losing that they will care more about what the result is vs. her coming back. Unlike with Syd’s comeback.
Da. You’re talking about ACFC, the club is ~mostly vibes, its fans are obsessed with and worship their players. Trust me, even if they’re at 12th place they will be celebrating Press’s return. No offense to them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 02:14
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 02:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da. You’re talking about ACFC, the club is ~mostly vibes, its fans are obsessed with and worship their players. Trust me, even if they’re at 12th place they will be celebrating Press’s return. No offense to them.
Nah I think at some point they will start being pissed. about how bad they are and just sick of it and over it. I think since it’s only almost halfway through they think they still have a chance with Syd coming back now. By the time Press comes back they will probably be out of playoff contention and they probably won’t even have as big of crowds because everyone gave up on them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don’t think Christen evokes as much sympathy or compassion out of people because of how well she keeps her emotions together. When you don’t see someone getting emotional it’s less likely to evoke an emotional reaction. So I’m sure it will be a lot different. Journalist also don’t love Press because she doesn’t give them much so they will push her return much less.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Stands are going to be empty by the time CP returns. Team be scaring away all their fans. No one wants to go watch a losing team.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 02:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don’t think Christen evokes as much sympathy or compassion out of people because of how well she keeps her emotions together. When you don’t see someone getting emotional it’s less likely to evoke an emotional reaction. So I’m sure it will be a lot different. Journalist also don’t love Press because she doesn’t give them much so they will push her return much less.
It’s so dumb. This is her job and she’s great at it. Between awful “journos” and the social media aspect of everyone wanting to know everything about people…it’s pretty crappy. I’m surprised she gets so many endorsements given how transactional she mostly keeps it and she doesn’t overshare the way some of these players do.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 02:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It’s so dumb. This is her job and she’s great at it. Between awful “journos” and the social media aspect of everyone wanting to know everything about people…it’s pretty crappy. I’m surprised she gets so many endorsements given how transactional she mostly keeps it and she doesn’t overshare the way some of these players do.
I don’t think she gets that many endorsements. Which I think is by choice on her part. I mean recently UKG is really it right which was a two year deal from last year.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Listened to this pod while running tonight. Can’t decide how knowledgeable they actually are, but found it amusing. It is basically an airing of grievances against Freya.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 02:37
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 02:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don’t think she gets that many endorsements. Which I think is by choice on her part. I mean recently UKG is really it right which was a two year deal from last year.
You’re right. She deletes them as soon as she can so hard to keep track sometimes lol. Between her and her significant other, I doubt they’re strapped for cash anyhow.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

It’s overkill honestly. Even Angel City keeps posting about it and it hardly gets any hits. They posted her post game reaction yesterday and it only had like 10K views so they deleted it and tried posting it again and it still only has 15K.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 02:50
But what about the caps, Alison! Weren’t there a certain number of caps that Galaxy brains Vlatko and Markgraf decided were the sweet spot? Who has those required caps?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

🤔

I actually feel kind of sorry for you..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 03:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

🤔

I actually feel kind of sorry for you..
"I don't really like this soccer player"

"I feel sorry for you"

LOL k bertha

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm trying to remember how annoying I was when my favorite players were younger. Tho I think it's a little different because they'd won stuff when I may have been obnoxious about them lol.