09 Jun 2023, 22:58
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 20:20
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 20:17
:heart:
kerr is...so not attractive
i swear the hottest lesbians are always with women who seem "plain"
It’s about 50/50 in woso isn’t it? Kerr is punching, Heath is punching, Ashlyn is punching, but then there’s couples on the same level of attractiveness like Milazo and Stevens or unattractiveness like fishlock and King too. Da
DA. You out your damn mind.

:fool:

Reactions:

Re: US Women's Soccer - Part XIX: USWNT, NWSL, NCAA

Post by Guest »

Alex not even on the bench….

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 22:46
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 22:42
SD we been knew :rofl:

ACFC and Orlando should be further left though they’re not just unlucky they’re also shit
San Diego can actually defend when they are on their game. I actually much preferred Jeff’s analysis of them . Points-X points isn’t some objective measure of who is under or overperforming because the stat itself is biased.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Alex pulling a rose until the World Cup

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 23:22
Didnt she pull a muscle or something last game?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 23:23
Guest wrote:
She wasn’t listed as out or questionable on the availability report last night . Stoney is shady as fuck though so who knows.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
And after. She will be back to normal nwsl Alex. She only showed up for San Diego when she needed them to get her spot back on the NT. Now that she has it back she doesn’t need them anymore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 23:34
Guest wrote:
And after. She will be back to normal nwsl Alex. She only showed up for San Diego when she needed them to get her spot back on the NT. Now that she has it back she doesn’t need them anymore.
Lmao it’s like you were waiting for her to miss a game to spill your BS. Alex played consistently 90 mns since the start of the season. Maybe Casey just doesn’t want to risk her considering what happened last game. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 23:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She wasn’t listed as out or questionable on the availability report last night . Stoney is shady as fuck though so who knows.
DA. Alex was injured in the last game, and I was angry because Stoney let her go back in. Do not endanger your players for some stupid game.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 23:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA. Alex was injured in the last game, and I was angry because Stoney let her go back in. Do not endanger your players for some stupid game.
DA. If she is actually injured she belongs on the injury report.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 23:09
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It’s about 50/50 in woso isn’t it? Kerr is punching, Heath is punching, Ashlyn is punching, but then there’s couples on the same level of attractiveness like Milazo and Stevens or unattractiveness like fishlock and King too. Da
DA Many lesbians are into women who aren't femme, you just have a type.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
SA lmaooooo just cause they aren't your type doesn't mean they are plain or ugly

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 23:45
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA Many lesbians are into women who aren't femme, you just have a type.
X2 that anon is obviously a heterosexual man 🤢

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 23:15
Probably a last minute decision from someone with a brain.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 00:12
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 23:15
Probably a last minute decision from someone with a brain.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

was it known that morgan wouldn't be playing tonight? i'm not really up to date on the wave but the stadium looks empty even though they are in town

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 00:35
was it known that morgan wouldn't be playing tonight? i'm not really up to date on the wave but the stadium looks empty even though they are in town
No, it was a complete surprise when the lineup was released.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 23:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think its more that she did not even travel with the team, but is not injured, plus its definitely tactics-wise from Stoney, because she knows teams have strategies to cover Morgan, so now Racing had no idea sd will play without her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
That’s because the Morgan effect is a myth made up by her stans who don’t look at the stats. There is no statistically significant evidence that shows Morgan/SD increases away attendance. Attendance in the league on a whole is increasing, and weekend games or marketed theme nights always bring bigger crowds, it’s not the “stars” making any significant difference.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 00:49
guest wrote:
That’s because the Morgan effect is a myth made up by her stans who don’t look at the stats. There is no statistically significant evidence that shows Morgan/SD increases away attendance. Attendance in the league on a whole is increasing, and weekend games or marketed theme nights always bring bigger crowds, it’s not the “stars” making any significant difference.
Lol definitely not a myth looks like this thread is the only place it’s denied. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 00:52

What's wrong with their policy? I thought as long they are biologically female and didn't take testosterone, it was fine?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 00:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think its more that she did not even travel with the team, but is not injured, plus its definitely tactics-wise from Stoney, because she knows teams have strategies to cover Morgan, so now Racing had no idea sd will play without her.
:fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da hopefully Stoney gets fined. This isn't the WSL.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
It seems true in KC but I'd rather it not be true LOL her stans are dumb as fuck and I am tired of them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That Morgan stan has too much time on their hands. She is not the reason some clubs get over 10k lol. She didn't help Orlando's attendance at all the years she was there. She's also not the reason Portland has good attendance.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 01:07
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
It seems true in KC but I'd rather it not be true LOL her stans are dumb as fuck and I am tired of them
:alright:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 01:00
Guest wrote:

What's wrong with their policy? I thought as long they are biologically female and didn't take testosterone, it was fine?
Quinn here probably wants males to compete in the women's league. Meanwhile Quinn isn't a woman but still plays in the women's league and not the men's league. I wonder why that is.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 01:09
guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 01:07
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
:alright:
thank u. it's very hard

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 01:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Quinn here probably wants males to compete in the women's league. Meanwhile Quinn isn't a woman but still plays in the women's league and not the men's league. I wonder why that is.
This! You are a fucking trans man! If it’s based on gender why are you still in the Nwsl as an alleged man complaining and not lobbying for inclusion in MLS?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I still wonder why she is still in the NWSL is she thinks she is a man, she must understand she can't have it both ways.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 01:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This! You are a fucking trans man! If it’s based on gender why are you still in the Nwsl as an alleged man complaining and not lobbying for inclusion in MLS?
Because trans take advantage of the natural empathy of women combined with the tendency to not take women’s sports seriously to invade our space. They want women’s sports to be an open to all category, when it really should be the men’s category that is open. But men will never allow that, because there is a lot more money in the men’s game.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 01:04
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
This guy is black media from FTCutd and they generally hate Alex. But even he is willing to admit the Morgan effect is real. A one off game on a Friday in Kentucky doesn’t prove it false. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How have Davidson and Krueger been playing?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I thought Quinn was non-binary?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 01:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I thought Quinn was non-binary?
Quinn is a woman, she can't change her sex/gender. Also lesbians are women that loves other women.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 01:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da hopefully Stoney gets fined. This isn't the WSL.
Coaches are allowed to rest players.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 02:33
Same vibes as her refusing to play on the st Benedictine fields in 2015

Does Louisville even have a bad field though?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 02:36
Guest wrote:

Are you obtuse on purpose? They don’t want to risk her as she came of the field with a tight calf last Sunday. And tbh it’s totally understandable, we can’t lose another forward, especially Alex. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can’t believe that Po played as a winger tonight.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 02:43
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 02:36
Guest wrote:

Are you obtuse on purpose? They don’t want to risk her as she came of the field with a tight calf last Sunday. And tbh it’s totally understandable, we can’t lose another forward, especially Alex. Da
Then why wasn’t she on the injury report? Club is supposed to be divorced from country now anyway. San Diego needs her to win points before they lose every key player. Keeping her off because the “surface is bad and the wc is coming up” is some 2015 shit