Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 00:06
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 23:48
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 23:11
Y'all might be right about Athens and Lavelle... time will tell
Pls catch me up lol last time I stopped by the thread was speculating on Rose with a whole other teammate
Well Athens is confirmed not hetero and seemingly not attached to anyone else so that automatically gives 100% more credence to this speculation than anything else that’s happened with Rose lol. But basically they have been constantly together in any group pic posted by the Reign or teammates since like last fall. Athens was one of the OLR players with Rose at the Player’s Ball. And these latest pics from what I think was Fishlock and King’s engagement party their body language is very couple-y.

Mostly just gay intuition at this point but it does raise even my skeptical eyebrow a bit. Da
Ty! Hope you're right :)

Reactions:

Re: US Women's Soccer - Part XIX: USWNT, NWSL, NCAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Pls catch me up lol last time I stopped by the thread was speculating on Rose with a whole other teammate
Well Athens is confirmed not hetero and seemingly not attached to anyone else so that automatically gives 100% more credence to this speculation than anything else that’s happened with Rose lol. But basically they have been constantly together in any group pic posted by the Reign or teammates since like last fall. Athens was one of the OLR players with Rose at the Player’s Ball. And these latest pics from what I think was Fishlock and King’s engagement party their body language is very couple-y.

Mostly just gay intuition at this point but it does raise even my skeptical eyebrow a bit. Da
I ship it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 00:00
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 23:49
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 23:29
They’re so cute
Hands down one of my favorite couples in the league.
Da x2. They’re adorable

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This anon gotta be replyin to themselves :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 00:46
Finally something that makes more sense. That July date wasn't going to work, fans would have been able to deduce who made the roster based off availability for NWSL games lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
They’re so cute
Who even are the other couples in the league? I feel like there’s not as many as there used to be, or maybe there’s just more irrelevant ones I’ve never noticed lol. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 00:53
Guest wrote:
Finally something that makes more sense. That July date wasn't going to work, fans would have been able to deduce who made the roster based off availability for NWSL games lol
They could be naming a provisional roster like some other teams did with final cuts in July

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 01:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
They’re so cute
Who even are the other couples in the league? I feel like there’s not as many as there used to be, or maybe there’s just more irrelevant ones I’ve never noticed lol. Da
Millazo & Stevens
Press & Heath although they don’t really count because Heath’s basically retired at the moment
Marta & Lawrence
Erceg & Pickett
Tziarra & Fishlock
Ball & Hamilton
Cooper & Nabet if you believe the rumors
Westphal & Po

DA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 01:02
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 00:53
Guest wrote:
They could be naming a provisional roster like some other teams did with final cuts in July
da They said last month it would be the 23 player roster when announced plus since the nwsl is in season don't know if extra players not making the roster would be allowed away from their club teams. If they are telling players on the 15th who made the cut then its the final roster it seems.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 01:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
They’re so cute
Millazo & Stevens
Press & Heath although they don’t really count because Heath’s basically retired at the moment
Marta & Lawrence
Erceg & Pickett
Tziarra & Fishlock
Ball & Hamilton
Westphal & Po

DA
There’s also Loera and Curran from KC and maybe Mace and Weber? But yeah it seems like gays these days don’t date fellow players as much which is less fun for the gossip but probably better for the teams lol DA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 00:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I ship it.
DA
Lavelle and Athens are pictures together a lot. In teammates' instagrams, OL Reign candid photos, even when the team was watching UCLA they always sit together. I just assumed Lavelle gravitated to Athens becuase she's another UCLA alum, tall frizzy hair soccer player like her bestie Sam.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 01:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

They’re so cute
Millazo & Stevens
Marta & Lawrence
Erceg & Pickett
Tziarra & Fishlock
Ball & Hamilton
Westphal & Po

DA
There’s also Loera and Curran from KC and maybe Mace and Weber? But yeah it seems like gays these days don’t date fellow players as much which is less fun for the gossip but probably better for the teams lol DA
Are Loera and Curran actually dating? I thought they were friends. Mace and Weber definitely seem like friends

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 01:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Millazo & Stevens
Marta & Lawrence
Erceg & Pickett
Tziarra & Fishlock
Ball & Hamilton
Westphal & Po

DA
Are Loera and Curran actually dating? I thought they were friends. Mace and Weber definitely seem like friends
Go look at Loera’s tiktok. They are 1000% without a doubt dating lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 23:45
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 22:25
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 22:15
Shows how desperate Canada is that they are calling up prince who is 6 months off an Achilles tear . Even fully healthy she doesn’t score very often. Scott also hasn’t returned yet.
I'm not sure Deanne Rose is fully 100% from her Achilles tear also...Canada's chances to win the WC is very slim.
That’s a lot of Achilles injuries. It just seems crazy to being back prince and risk her health like that for no reason? They don’t have another forward who isn’t that good ? This is not Sam Kerr or something, surely a college kid would do in a pinch

Soccer federation in Canada is just a group of clowns blundering the momentum that the CANWNT built during their early Olympic success. Hardly any fundings to deepen the depth pool or build core players from the upcoming youth group. Also, they're too busy protecting and covering up sex abuse scandals. Just a bunch of trash clowns up top ruining soccer in Canada

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 01:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Millazo & Stevens
Marta & Lawrence
Erceg & Pickett
Tziarra & Fishlock
Ball & Hamilton
Westphal & Po

DA
Go look at Loera’s tiktok. They are 1000% without a doubt dating lol
Well shit. LOL uh yeah you right

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Millazo & Stevens
Marta & Lawrence
Erceg & Pickett
Tziarra & Fishlock
Ball & Hamilton
Westphal & Po

DA
SA I could believe Mace and Weber tho. I mean, I want it to be true. I'm just not convinced yet

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
They’re so cute
Millazo & Stevens
Marta & Lawrence
Erceg & Pickett
Tziarra & Fishlock
Ball & Hamilton
Westphal & Po

DA
Instagram comments really make Cooper and Nabet seem true but I see pics of Nabet with m*n on her insta. Unless she's poly 🤢

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 01:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

They’re so cute
Millazo & Stevens
Marta & Lawrence
Erceg & Pickett
Tziarra & Fishlock
Ball & Hamilton
Westphal & Po

DA
Instagram comments really make Cooper and Nabet seem true but I see pics of Nabet with m*n on her insta. Unless she's poly 🤢
There’s clearer evidence of Cooper and Nabet on their vscos. And Nabet is actually Ella Stevens’ ex lol. She could be bi I guess but Cooper isn’t the first woman she’s been with. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sooooooo who do y'all ship that's not a real relationship?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Millazo & Stevens
Marta & Lawrence
Erceg & Pickett
Tziarra & Fishlock
Ball & Hamilton
Westphal & Po

DA
They’re 100% dating and they don’t even remotely hide it. Mace and Webber are definitely more of a question mark. Been seeing Mace hanging out with Debinha a lot so who knows but Loera is quite proud of dating Curran.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 02:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Millazo & Stevens
Marta & Lawrence
Erceg & Pickett
Tziarra & Fishlock
Ball & Hamilton
Westphal & Po

DA
There’s clearer evidence of Cooper and Nabet on their vscos. And Nabet is actually Ella Stevens’ ex lol. She could be bi I guess but Cooper isn’t the first woman she’s been with. Da
We'll, that makes it more believable if she's for sure not het. I'm rolling with it just cause Cooper gave me hardcore vibes when I met her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

They’re so cute
Millazo & Stevens
Marta & Lawrence
Erceg & Pickett
Tziarra & Fishlock
Ball & Hamilton
Westphal & Po

DA
The only pictures she has with a dude are pictures with her brothers and an old prom date...
It's already been confirmed in here that Nabet is not straight and Cooper definitely dated a teammate while at Duke.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 02:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Millazo & Stevens
Marta & Lawrence
Erceg & Pickett
Tziarra & Fishlock
Ball & Hamilton
Westphal & Po

DA
They’re 100% dating and they don’t even remotely hide it. Mace and Webber are definitely more of a question mark. Been seeing Mace hanging out with Debinha a lot so who knows but Loera is quite proud of dating Curran.
Yeah, I kinda ship Mace and Debinha honestly haha. They fit well together. Debinha is single? I know she broke up with Speck but haven't seen if she's with anyone who isn't a player.

I did go to tik tok as per someone else's recommendation and uh, yeah, they for sure are lol clearly I need to download tik tok. Fucking hell the things I do for lesbians

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Rose and any woso player at this point.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I want to pair CeCe Kizer with someone but idk who...yet

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 02:14
Guest wrote:
Kizer’s got a girlfriend (a former staffer for Racing). I want to see Debinha with someone but also not sure yet. She looks cute with Mace and Mace kinda resembles her ex Speck.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 02:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Millazo & Stevens
Marta & Lawrence
Erceg & Pickett
Tziarra & Fishlock
Ball & Hamilton
Westphal & Po

DA
Yeah, I kinda ship Mace and Debinha honestly haha. They fit well together. Debinha is single? I know she broke up with Speck but haven't seen if she's with anyone who isn't a player.

I did go to tik tok as per someone else's recommendation and uh, yeah, they for sure are lol clearly I need to download tik tok. Fucking hell the things I do for lesbians
Pretty sure Deb is single. She actually made a joke about dating Mace on her ig story recently, something like “this is why people think we’re together” with a pic of them walking into the game together lol so I guess she’s seen people speculating about them. Maybe she does end up with a teammate by the end of the season though. There’s clearly something in the water in KC lol. DA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 02:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Pretty sure Deb is single. She actually made a joke about dating Mace on her ig story recently, something like “this is why people think we’re together” with a pic of them walking into the game together lol so I guess she’s seen people speculating about them. Maybe she does end up with a teammate by the end of the season though. There’s clearly something in the water in KC lol. DA
DA. I don't think Mace is Debinha's type, and suspect she'll end up back with Speck. Meanwhile, aren't Speck and Taylor Smith dating?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 02:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Millazo & Stevens
Marta & Lawrence
Erceg & Pickett
Tziarra & Fishlock
Ball & Hamilton
Westphal & Po

DA
The only pictures she has with a dude are pictures with her brothers and an old prom date...
It's already been confirmed in here that Nabet is not straight and Cooper definitely dated a teammate while at Duke.
Which one?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 02:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA. I don't think Mace is Debinha's type, and suspect she'll end up back with Speck. Meanwhile, aren't Speck and Taylor Smith dating?
Are they? That’s the first I’ve heard about it. I don’t think I noticed Smith linked to anyone since she broke up with Jane Campbell

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 02:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Millazo & Stevens
Marta & Lawrence
Erceg & Pickett
Tziarra & Fishlock
Ball & Hamilton
Westphal & Po

DA
Which one?
X2. I follow college soccer pretty closely and never noticed. Does not surprise me though. Duke is consistently a gay af team lol da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Millazo & Stevens
Marta & Lawrence
Erceg & Pickett
Tziarra & Fishlock
Ball & Hamilton
Westphal & Po

DA
Which one?
One of the goalkeepers, her last name is Stam.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wow I have not been up to date with NWSL couples so had no idea Smith and Campbell were together (or broken up). So clueless about all these players.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 02:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Are they? That’s the first I’ve heard about it. I don’t think I noticed Smith linked to anyone since she broke up with Jane Campbell
... Smith and Campbell?? Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 02:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah a long time ago now. I wanna say when one or both of them were in college.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 02:44
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 02:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah a long time ago now. I wanna say when one or both of them were in college.
I can't picture it lol. Interesting to know, though

I thought I remembered Smith saying on Snacks or something that she recently started seeing someone? I didn't care enough to try and figure it out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 02:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Millazo & Stevens
Marta & Lawrence
Erceg & Pickett
Tziarra & Fishlock
Ball & Hamilton
Westphal & Po

DA
Which one?
X2. I follow college soccer pretty closely and never noticed. Does not surprise me though. Duke is consistently a gay af team lol da
I love that for Duke especially since they're in a red state :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 02:17
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 02:14
Guest wrote:
Kizer’s got a girlfriend (a former staffer for Racing). I want to see Debinha with someone but also not sure yet. She looks cute with Mace and Mace kinda resembles her ex Speck.
I know, it's just fun to speculate her with another player

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Wow I have not been up to date with NWSL couples so had no idea Smith and Campbell were together (or broken up). So clueless about all these players.
To be fair, ever since this board became troll central it’s been useless for gossip. Tonight’s gossip session feels like the old days lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 03:07
Guest wrote:
To be fair, ever since this board became troll central it’s been useless for gossip. Tonight’s gossip session feels like the old days lol
Tbh it's the real reason I follow nwsl. Do I really care about soccer? Meh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Speck is very attractive, I wonder what happened with Debinha.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 03:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It shows :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 06:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da god forbid the lesbian gossip forum like lesbian gossip. 🙄

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 06:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Is this supposed to be a roast? :rofl: