FIFA World Cup 2022

Reactions:

Re: FIFA World Cup 2022

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Dec 2022, 22:57
Maybe if you guys stopped writing negative things about Argentines and stopped stereotyping them all, the anon would shut up.
Did we hurt his wee racist feelings? Maybe if he didn't spew his garbage incessantly and also maybe if the mods actually cleaned up this cesspool, we wouldn't have to tolerate the shit posts.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Dec 2022, 23:02
Guest wrote:
15 Dec 2022, 22:57
Maybe if you guys stopped writing negative things about Argentines and stopped stereotyping them all, the anon would shut up.
Did we hurt his wee racist feelings? Maybe if he didn't spew his garbage incessantly and also maybe if the mods actually cleaned up this cesspool, we wouldn't have to tolerate the shit posts.
Let’s not act like there wasn’t a bunch of anti-Argentinian posts before he came along.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This thread....

When you speak about political stuff at least you should learn differences between nations, nationality, race, citizens.... together with learning some real history without pink glasses.

Not only you are totally off topic but you are also embarrassing wrong about everything you write.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Dec 2022, 17:53
Stop this nonsense or I'll ask mod to close this thread because you're derailing it with bs and politic!
Leave this thread if you're not here to discuss world cup, enough is enough. ^o)
mods left this place to burn down, I saw many people complaining and they are leaving l chat, soon this board will be abandoned, same happened with the old board, congrats trolls

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Dec 2022, 23:11
Guest wrote:
15 Dec 2022, 17:53
Stop this nonsense or I'll ask mod to close this thread because you're derailing it with bs and politic!
Leave this thread if you're not here to discuss world cup, enough is enough. ^o)
mods left this place to burn down, I saw many people complaining and they are leaving l chat, soon this board will be abandoned, same happened with the old board, congrats trolls
This thread, this board is just a microcosm of the world. It's a cesspool of stupidity and lesbians are not immune.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gross thread. Football really does attract the worst people.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Dec 2022, 01:21
Gross thread. Football really does attract the worst people.
Lowest bottom dreck love football

lonlygay
Reactions: 69

Post by lonlygay »

Guest wrote:
15 Dec 2022, 21:13
Qnon wrote:
15 Dec 2022, 18:43
Guest wrote:
15 Dec 2022, 15:08
Guest wrote:
15 Dec 2022, 08:48

wow the faiplay (irony), former Argentine player saying that defenders have to hit Mbappe from the foot to thigh and when possible, from thigh to chest :whistle:
da
argentina has won their 2 world cups with cheating, you can expect no less from them.
Sadly even Mesis has this mentality now :(

It’s not just Argentinians is most football players that are willing to cheat to win.
I don’t think🇦🇷 needs to do much everything is on their favor. 🇫🇷 players sick, referees on their pocket, etc
Yes, it is a bit sad that football has had a culture of cheating, but I have always seen that of the most "successful" cheaters the Argentinians are the ones who are most proud of cheating, it is common to see on television old players proud of the cheating they do, one of the most I remember is that of a "big" Argentinian team proud because they won championships by hitting the opponents with pins.

many people have said that this cup is "made" for argentina (sincerely i don't see it that way there is no denying that they have played quite well and deserve to be in the final.), in south america we have the tendency to say that fifa and conmebol are so desperate to give messi a trophy, the amount of copa america that were played in the last years was absurd, with the one that argentina finally won having the most stupid "reason" to exist of all of them.

it may be conspiranoid but it must be admitted that having messi in finals gives a lot of money.
If we recap this wc, who deserved to replace Argentina in the final match?
Saudi Arabia?
Mexico?
Poland?
South Korea? Yes They gave an amazing performance in the group stage but what else?
Brazil? Yes I wanted them to make it so bad but I guess they were having too much fun? And Croatia was only there to kill the fun
Argentina would still beat Croatia without the pen
( I feel like no team other than italy can survive until the end and win trophies playing only and strictly defense. And look where italy is now)

And FRANCE can still win the world cup! Three players being sick that are not mbappe isnt gonna affect them that much
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lonlygay wrote:
16 Dec 2022, 09:35
Guest wrote:
Qnon wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

wow the faiplay (irony), former Argentine player saying that defenders have to hit Mbappe from the foot to thigh and when possible, from thigh to chest :whistle:
da
argentina has won their 2 world cups with cheating, you can expect no less from them.

It’s not just Argentinians is most football players that are willing to cheat to win.
I don’t think🇦🇷 needs to do much everything is on their favor. 🇫🇷 players sick, referees on their pocket, etc
Yes, it is a bit sad that football has had a culture of cheating, but I have always seen that of the most "successful" cheaters the Argentinians are the ones who are most proud of cheating, it is common to see on television old players proud of the cheating they do, one of the most I remember is that of a "big" Argentinian team proud because they won championships by hitting the opponents with pins.

many people have said that this cup is "made" for argentina (sincerely i don't see it that way there is no denying that they have played quite well and deserve to be in the final.), in south america we have the tendency to say that fifa and conmebol are so desperate to give messi a trophy, the amount of copa america that were played in the last years was absurd, with the one that argentina finally won having the most stupid "reason" to exist of all of them.

it may be conspiranoid but it must be admitted that having messi in finals gives a lot of money.
Saudi Arabia?
Mexico?
Poland?
South Korea? Yes They gave an amazing performance in the group stage but what else?
Brazil? Yes I wanted them to make it so bad but I guess they were having too much fun? And Croatia was only there to kill the fun
( I feel like no team other than italy can survive until the end and win trophies playing only and strictly defense. And look where italy is now)

And FRANCE can still win the world cup! Three players being sick that are not mbappe isnt gonna affect them that much
Germany. They drawed with Spain and beat Costa Rica by 4 goals. They only got out at group stages due to losing to Japan. But Germany were the better team to n the tournament who deserved to be in semis followed by brazil and Spain, england. Argentina is below these teams followed by Portugal.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

the tweet by Nestor Pipo Gorosito reminded me:

lonlygay

Post by lonlygay »

Guest wrote:
16 Dec 2022, 09:39
lonlygay wrote:
Guest wrote:
Qnon wrote:
Guest wrote:

da

Saudi Arabia?
Mexico?
Poland?

Germany. They drawed with Spain and beat Costa Rica by 4 goals. They only got out at group stages due to losing to Japan. But Germany were the better team to n the tournament who deserved to be in semis followed by brazil and Spain, england. Argentina is below these teams followed by Portugal.
Germany struggled so much with costa rica which was not a strong team at all
Even if they got past the group stage, they wont face Argentina. The only team you mentioned who could eliminate Argentina was Brazil (that sadly got eliminated by annoying Croatia first)

Germany, England, & Spain would replace France not Argentina

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lonlygay wrote:
Guest wrote:
Qnon wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da

Saudi Arabia?
Mexico?
Poland?

Morroco, they beat canada, belgium, spain and portugal. Last match with france was amazing even though they lost the game.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Probably off topic to most of you fucking idiots as it’s about actual football ( :eyeroll: ) but Infantino has announced they will look again at the proposed format of 2026 - it might not be 3 team groups and remain 4, given how the format has worked well this WC 👍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The only thing I get from this thread (politics aside), is that people know very little about football lol. Not sure if most are from the US or what but Germany deserved the final more that Argentina????? Guys be serious :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Are Rabiot and Upamecano out? MERS is spreading in Qatar.
I read that many Brazilian players had symptoms, now French players, I imagine that many fans who are in Qatar are sick.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

2026 World Cup with 48 teams competing, it's your chance to qualify Italy lol :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Dec 2022, 12:49
I read that many Brazilian players had symptoms, now French players, I imagine that many fans who are in Qatar are sick.
And very soon mers will be spread globally

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Dec 2022, 12:49
FAKE NEWS :eyeroll:

AFAIK NOT ONE CASE LINKED TO WC OR EVEN SUSPECTED

Stop believing fucking twitter :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Who is going to win Croatia vs Morocco ? I can’t decide who’s the most disappointed with their loss in the semi finals

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Dec 2022, 11:57
Who is going to win Croatia vs Morocco ? I can’t decide who’s the most disappointed with their loss in the semi finals
I think Croatia will give it 100% because it will be Modric's last WC, but Morocco has been performing better imo. Their defence is as good as Croatia and their attack is better. I think Morocco is better at not getting disheartened when they concede early goal.

I'm rooting for Morocco, but anything is possible. Both teams keep trying till the last second.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rooting for Croatia but Morocco got this, they were better than France last game tbh. I can't stand them though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I actually had no idea this "Argentinians are racist" was a thing, and later on i thought it was just TLC being TLC but i was watching a French reporter interview some people from there on who should win and look at this asshole. He's saying the team that represents the actual population should win and that the French team doesn't represent France.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hope the game doesn't go into extra time/pens. It'll be so damn boring if both the teams play defensive. If it goes to pens, they're both good at them and even those could drag on beyond 5.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Morocco were just happy to be there honestly

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Dec 2022, 12:55
Guest wrote:
Morocco were just happy to be there honestly
da Are you sure? Did you miss the tantrum they threw after the France game and their complaints to FIFA?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This game is more fun than I initially thought :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Feel bad for Morocco but they didn't play well today. Kept losing the ball too often. Croatia showed their class.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i enjoyed morocco vs croatia game, don't really care about the final though, not interested in any of the finalist teams tbh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Happy for Modric!

New
Reactions:

Post by New »

Congrats to Morrocco, well done Croatia.

Croatia has 3,8 million people and played finals in 2018., now won 3rd place (with 18 new players) and has 3rd place from France 1998. For a small country independent since 1990s, they actually have quite fantastic results.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Let's go Les Bleus! Allez La France! 🇨🇵

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:dance2:

Enjoy the game ladies!

lonlygay

Post by lonlygay »

Curious who is performing in the closing ceremony
1 Image

lonlygay

Post by lonlygay »

So the rumored french players arent actually sick and are playing today
1 Image

New
Reactions:

Post by New »

Referee was shit at Croatia vs Morrocco. Croatia was robbed by two penalties. It didn't matter in the end but still... If that was Argentina, not a small country like Croatia, it would be a penalty. What's the point of var if they don't use it. FIFA is corrupt.

lonlygay

Post by lonlygay »

Soooo many empty seats in the ceremony !

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lonlygay wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 13:40
Based on his last performance wouldn't mind if Giroud was benched tbh.

Question is if benezema gonna be at the match and fit enough to play for a bit, maybe in the first half.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This world Cup has been amazing loved it far more than the Russia one 👏.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Argetinians fans are really r-------.lowlife scums indeed.

They are literally spamming in reply to france team announcing their lineup. They need to be humbled down so bad.

lonlygay

Post by lonlygay »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 14:00
lonlygay wrote:

Question is if benezema gonna be at the match and fit enough to play for a bit, maybe in the first half.
Benzema is my only fav french player in their entire history lol

I miss shakira guys
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Let's go France :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
lonlygay wrote:

He choosed to stay in Madrid lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
lonlygay wrote:

go away benzema fangirl :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lonlygay wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 14:12
Guest wrote:
lonlygay wrote:

Benzema is my only fav french player in their entire history lol

I miss shakira guys
you have the worst taste. he's a pedos rapist

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why are people talking about Benzema?? Dude left Qatar and it's rumored DD kicked his dumbass out as he should since idk why he brought him back at all

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Incels party

Trust-me
Reactions: 50

Post by Trust-me »

Good luck to us 🇫🇷