FIFA World Cup 2022

Reactions:

Re: FIFA World Cup 2022

Post by Guest »

lmao then FIFA shouldn't ban Russia from World Cup because "Europe can’t give moral lessons to {Qatar/Russia} based on its actions over the previous 1,000+ years"

He's basically yeah Imma sold my soul to the highest bidder

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Nov 2022, 15:59
Remember the Euro players taking the knee against ‘racism’ because some black thug was killed in the US, on the other side of the Atlantic ?
Surely following that logic, they would object to Qatar and its appalling human rights records, right? Slavery is literally legal there and homosexuality illegal. Women are treated like cattle but they’re male players so obviously they don’t care.
Wait, you are telling me they’re not boycotting the World Cup? They’re being hypocrites ? It was performative all along? No way! I’m shocked, truly shocked.
They're so transparent. It's easy. The enemies, evil ones here: evil WHITE men. So they're like "Wahhhh protest!!!"

Here, in their social justice logic, Arab thugs are POC. "We only focus on the BIGGEST evil ones, whites; we do not fall for DIVIDE and CONQUER tactic of white supremacists/rightwingers who derail from the evilest of all (WHITES) by bring up other non-whites' (including Arabs and other Africans) slavery which pales in comparison with WHITES' slavery".

Also by that social justice 'hierarchy', something even way way below Arab/Islamic ppl are dark dark South Asians (& Southeast Asians) who go to Middle East to become literal slaves. Wokes transparently DO NOT CARE and deliberately IGNORE them because those 'victims' inconvenience their FETISH narrative.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:spy:
Guest wrote:
15 Nov 2022, 22:14
France has the best team by far, they will probably win. Argentina is good too. But I really hope a team that never won before wins.
France have a great attack but with the injuries they've picked up they dont have much creativity in midfield, so it'll be interesting how they get their attackers into games. I think they will easily win their group but might struggle when they come up against the stronger defensive teams.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2022, 08:42

and more form the same thread:
Lmao, why didn't he keep going on...
"Today I feel gay."? Go on. 'Today I feel woman.' 'Today I feel lesbian'
"Today I feel Arab and African."? You can... 'Today I feel BIPOC woman and BIPOC lesbian.' :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lmao that man was ranting for an hour...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2022, 08:42

Infantino darling you would never be like Meredith

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2022, 10:21
:rofl: :blinkwide: :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2022, 10:21
#5 is that you?
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=80685#p5031533

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is even a bigger shit show that I thought it would be. At least Melissa Reddy talks sense.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Nov 2022, 18:19
I went all in with my life savings :rofl:

I hope Qatari players manage one or two own goal :mask: Imagine if they lose after all the bribing :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Who do you want to win? I’m American but I don’t like our team and find it hard to cheer for them . I hope Canada makes a deep run. I would like a South American country to win, hopefully argentina 🇦🇷 The heat will probably work in their favor.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2022, 13:01
Who do you want to win? I’m American but I don’t like our team and find it hard to cheer for them . I hope Canada makes a deep run. I would like a South American country to win, hopefully argentina 🇦🇷 The heat will probably work in their favor.
Yeah I’m hoping the heat will work in favor of the non- European countries. Apparently wales and England cancelled training because it was too hot lmao 🤣 bunch of babies, it was only 82 degrees too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

how much do they pay for this? :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2022, 13:04
You still have time to also feel a woman, feel a gay woman, feel a lesbian, feel a Qatari woman, an Arab woman, an African woman, a Qatari lesbian, an Arab lesbian, an African lesbian, come on bro.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2022, 13:08
how much do they pay for this? :rofl:
Is this a homeless tent camp?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hope they're getting paid upfront

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

welp

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why cry about Beth supposedly supporting a rapist (Ronaldo) but ignore Neymar is also an accused rapist and woman beater? Because he’s black? Can’t criticise him then.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
What is it with you Americans and always stereotyping? Argentina isn’t Brazil, it’s not as hot as you think. There are literal Argentine penguins that exist. Read a book or 2 about the world ffs!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2022, 17:09
Guest wrote:
What is it with you Americans and always stereotyping? Argentina isn’t Brazil, it’s not as hot as you think. There are literal Argentine penguins that exist. Read a book or 2 about the world ffs!
lol Forgive them anon Americans only have passports to go to Cancun, Mexico. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Buenos Aires is january is hotter than Brazil.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love Messi but I can't root for a country full of racist people.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2022, 17:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Buenos Aires is january is hotter than Brazil.
*in

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Brazil 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆 The sixth? loading 🇧🇷

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2022, 17:49
Girl most countries have racists it’s a sad truth. My struggle is rooting for men as they are all harmful to women.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

France just lost its 5th player. Something really weird is happening to them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
They are used to playing competitive international games in much hotter conditions than Europe. Thats all they are saying. Players themselves have said how challenging the conditions in conmebol are compared to Europe when they get slighted. You seem dumb. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Qatar give me an argentina vs portugal final or don't even bother

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone else do a sweepstake at their work? I got Switzerland so probably won't be winning anything :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2022, 19:21
That would be fun. Messi is scared of Ronaldo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2022, 19:33
Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2022, 19:21
That would be fun. Messi is scared of Ronaldo
Messi generally is a serial choker when it comes to the national team, at the same time too many people are underestimating Ronaldo and we all know he performs better when he's angry. Could be interesting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What's up with qatar and smashing cameras?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2022, 21:29
What's up with qatar and smashing cameras?
Did they really think no one would film it all in 2022 or complain? This country sounds a bit dumb tbh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2022, 21:47
let's all give a round of applause for Sarkozy and Platini, good job letting the world cup being hosted in this shithole. Hope the money is worth it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Benzema will not play the world cup, it's confirmed. Bad news for France, wc winner curse strikes again?

Trust-me
Reactions: 50

Post by Trust-me »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2022, 22:10
Benzema will not play the world cup, it's confirmed. Bad news for France, wc winner curse strikes again?
ok i am crying under my bed :fool:
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Nov 2022, 15:59
Remember the Euro players taking the knee against ‘racism’ because some black thug was killed in the US, on the other side of the Atlantic ?
Surely following that logic, they would object to Qatar and its appalling human rights records, right? Slavery is literally legal there and homosexuality illegal. Women are treated like cattle but they’re male players so obviously they don’t care.
Wait, you are telling me they’re not boycotting the World Cup? They’re being hypocrites ? It was performative all along? No way! I’m shocked, truly shocked.
👏👏👏

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Would hate to see that wee pruck Naymar lift the cup but I guess a corrupt Qatar world cup would suit that outcome perfectly.
He's the pricks prick.

Would love to see a team like Denmark or South Korea do well this time.
Not really got much interest in it though, maybe once it kicks off it'll feel different.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

yeah it almost doesn't feel real, probably gonna stream the final with adblock if it's interesting enough.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i would support Argentina if it weren't for a bunch of racists and their fans who call all black players 'monos', they are the worst in La Copa Libertadores de America

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
    20 Nov 2022, 00:19
    i would support Argentina if it weren't for a bunch of racists and their fans who call all black players 'monos', they are the worst in La Copa Libertadores de America
    It's so fucking weird that you applying racism accusations to an entire country as if it had more racism than any other country in the world...Brazil elected Bolsonaro as their president for fucks sake

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
    19 Nov 2022, 17:49
    Every country is racist you know…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is the last time that Messi will play a World cup, so I'm with Argentina :heart:

And plus it's the most inclusive country in South America despite what people think

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Argentinian fans singing a racist and homophobic song against Mbapee and other French players :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
    20 Nov 2022, 00:19

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
    19 Nov 2022, 21:47
    why they always look like ugly sack of potatoes? no offense to the hard working potatoes providing us with juicy carbs