Re: FIFA World Cup 2022

Post by Guest »

Mbappe's face getting the golden boot :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 18:26
Would it be safe to travel to US in 3.5 years? Thinking of saving money to watch it there
Yes. But you should go to Australia and NZ next year for the women’s WC. It’s gonna be a bang! And tickets are cheap as chips.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 18:20
Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 18:11
Mbappé is the top scorer in the World Cup. I really feel sorry for France because although they played horrible at the beginning then they really did so well! Mbappé scored three damn goals.

Oh, the bad thing about this is that argentinian fans are notorious for racist and homophobic comments. It's really bad that I know Spanish and I'll have to read it and put up with it on TV, one reason for supporting France was that I don't know French and they're not that aggressively racist on social media (at least because that would be super hypocritical) but I guess it's nice by Messi.

Congratulations to France for Kilyan Mbappé. :hug:

Something curious is that Saudi Arabia beat the champion, with what is perhaps the best goal of the cup. :rofl:
Still bitter? :dance2: 🇦🇷❤️🇦🇷❤️🇦🇷❤️🇦🇷❤️🇦🇷❤️💪💪💪
Now things are cooling down.

It always caught my attention because no Argentine girl here said anything critical of themselves. I saw English and French girls accept harsh things about their countries and teams but the Argentine never did. Brazilians criticizing Neymar but never anything about the homophobic comments about Mbappé, although it's not really something very serious, it's a bit pathetic, but it caught my attention to see that in a lesbian forum.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can't believe Argentina's goalkeeper plays for shitty Aston Villa.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 18:18
Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 18:14
Part of the next one will be in my city (Kansas city) :nervous:
Are people looking forward to a WC over there ? Just curious, I know people in Qatar didn’t seem that much interested in the games
DA if I'm still living where I am, I will be going to game nearest to me, regardless of who is playing. (it's a 7 hour drive or a 300$ flight)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I am just happpy for Messi. It was his last chance.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 18:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mbappé is the top scorer in the World Cup. I really feel sorry for France because although they played horrible at the beginning then they really did so well! Mbappé scored three damn goals.

Oh, the bad thing about this is that argentinian fans are notorious for racist and homophobic comments. It's really bad that I know Spanish and I'll have to read it and put up with it on TV, one reason for supporting France was that I don't know French and they're not that aggressively racist on social media (at least because that would be super hypocritical) but I guess it's nice by Messi.

Something curious is that Saudi Arabia beat the champion, with what is perhaps the best goal of the cup. :rofl:

It always caught my attention because no Argentine girl here said anything critical of themselves. I saw English and French girls accept harsh things about their countries and teams but the Argentine never did. Brazilians criticizing Neymar but never anything about the homophobic comments about Mbappé, although it's not really something very serious, it's a bit pathetic, but it caught my attention to see that in a lesbian forum.
da even weirder to see how argentinian lesbians worship messi like they're ready to kiss his feet..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 18:35
Well, because he’s not that good, lol. Some GKs/players are made for tournaments. He’s one of those. Been decent for Villa but nothing special.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 18:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da even weirder to see how argentinian lesbians worship messi like they're ready to kiss his feet..
Argentinians are patriotic asf and he’s the pride of their country. Everyone worships him…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Well, because he’s not that good, lol. Some GKs/players are made for tournaments. He’s one of those. Been decent for Villa but nothing special.
DA he played dirty on penalties series though, no respect from me

lonlygay
Reactions: 69

Post by lonlygay »

Congrats Argentina
Congrats Messi
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wow I’m gay af ans¿d an old l chatter from Argentina, and you girls are so bitter and mad. Well… here :heart: you need it. I love my country with all its faults and third world corruption, still we play great football, and I’m happy and proud for that 🇦🇷❤️ Btw come visit us, it’s a beautiful place where being gay is celebrated :heart: and if you come with dollars or euros is cheap af ❤️ :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 18:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
He was the same in the America Cup, I thought in the World Cup it would be different, like at least having some respect for others if more people are watching and it's something serious. :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 19:00
Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 18:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
He was the same in the America Cup, I thought in the World Cup it would be different, like at least having some respect for others if more people are watching and it's something serious. :nervous:
the first goalkeeper in the history of FIFA who received yellow card on penalties series, he totally deserved this title

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How does having 2 countries as hosts work? How will they decide where to held the final?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 19:48
How does having 2 countries as hosts work? How will they decide where to held the final?
by drawing lots i guess

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
it is decided by the one who puts more money for the world cup, in the next world cup from the 16th round on (if fifa does not change the format again) it will be played only in usa

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
3 countries USA Canada and Mexico

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I want to say thank you to this thread for all the hate, it fueled the team :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 20:43
I want to say thank you to this thread for all the hate, it fueled the team :rofl:
how it fueled the team? did you show this thread to messi? lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

He did to France supporters.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shakira for 2026 World Cup 😛

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 21:06
Shakira for 2026 World Cup 😛
Same but waka waka still waka waka. She can't top that song.

Xxxhj
Reactions:

Post by Xxxhj »

Xxxxnm
Reactions:

Post by Xxxxnm »

Guest wrote:
He is always been vulgar

Xxxnm
Reactions:

Post by Xxxnm »

Qatar had a fitting champion. It fits perfectly with what cup was since the beginning

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
He’s a t---. Always been. As well in the EPL.

You can win 5 World Cups, but they won’t give you decency.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Argentina WC 2022 🇦🇷❤️💪🙏

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 21:41
Argentina WC 2022 🇦🇷❤️💪🙏
Yes, WC! :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Martinez's brand of humour reminds me of Mason Greenwood's humor that always gave me the ick, but people used to hail him fom it...until he ended up a rapist and abuser and suddenly everyone acted like his jokes were always a red flag for them lol. Hopefully Martinez won't follow the same path and he's just stuck in his seventh grade humor.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
So it's about growing up?! Wtf?! This is disgusting on so many ways.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 20:57
Adidas must be so pissed off, paying millions to sponsor a world cup winning team only to have their logo covered on the pictures that will be on every single newspaper tomorrow :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Martinez is... :fool:

It seems funny but it's definitely not something someone would do in a situation like this. He is literally a jerk.

Men are so immature but this particular guy always seemed like an absolute jerk to me. It is perhaps the very definition of the obsession with this sport and its sporting glories. Nasty.

I think I'll stick with the Olympics as my favorite international sporting event. :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 22:35
Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 20:57
Adidas must be so pissed off, paying millions to sponsor a world cup winning team only to have their logo covered on the pictures that will be on every single newspaper tomorrow :fool:
I mean...i think Adidas has something else to be concerned about...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sorry, but I missed the medals ceremony so Messi wearing and why?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 23:57
The emir just gave it to him to wear *shrug*

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 23:57
Messi was wearing is a Bisht, which is a traditional men’s cloak that’s popular in the Arab world and is understood to date back thousands of years.
A Bisht is worn on special occasions such as weddings or celebration of festivals

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Messi was wearing is a Bisht, which is a traditional men’s cloak that’s popular in the Arab world and is understood to date back thousands of years.
A Bisht is worn on special occasions such as weddings or celebration of festivals
The emir just gave it to him to wear *shrug*
thank you anons

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 18:26
Would it be safe to travel to US in 3.5 years? Thinking of saving money to watch it there
Yes. But you should go to Australia and NZ next year for the women’s WC. It’s gonna be a bang! And tickets are cheap as chips.
Oh good idea. I live in Asia.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

First champions: Uruguay
Current champions: Argentina
Most titles won: Brazil

CONMEBOL :goldstar:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Pecunia non olet

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ridiculous

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Dec 2022, 23:29
Ridiculous

Please be serious; his save at the last seconds of extra time alone is worth more than any stupid stats. 
9 out of 10 times, that 1v1 would've ended in a goal, and he singlehandedly kept his country in.

I know people in this thread can't stand/hate Argentina, but there is no reason to start acting like the man didn't deserve it.

These awards are always given to the players who reached the final, by the way, so it was either him or Lloris.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Dec 2022, 02:13
Guest wrote:
19 Dec 2022, 23:29
Ridiculous

Please be serious; his save at the last seconds of extra time alone is worth more than any stupid stats. 
9 out of 10 times, that 1v1 would've ended in a goal, and he singlehandedly kept his country in.

I know people in this thread can't stand/hate Argentina, but there is no reason to start acting like the man didn't deserve it.

These awards are always given to the players who reached the final, by the way, so it was either him or Lloris.
DA
no the awards are not given only to the finalists, literally the award in 2018 was given to Courtois, the award is a general statistic to the best goalkeeper of the world cup, martinez had a good final but he was not the best goalkeeper of the world cup.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^DA you are right, in 2010 Diego Forlan (Uruguay) won Golden Ball

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What did Camavinga do against Argentina team?
Argentina football players have an obsession to make fun of black men huh Mbappe, Camavinga :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Dec 2022, 14:11
What did Camavinga do against Argentina team?
Argentina football players have an obsession to make fun of black men huh Mbappe, Camavinga :hmmm:
Nothing. He was bossing the middle of the pitch at the age of 20.

Stupid people will keep abusing black players. More education is needed and as well some consequences on social media. But this is a big if and not when, unfortunately.