Daria Kasatkina, out tennis player

Reactions:

Re: Daria Kasatkina, out tennis player

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2023, 01:56
What the hell is wrong with you?!
Why there’s so much hate for Daria and Natala?
I don’t get it!
You’re such a cowards, I just can’t stand it anymore
The emoji anon is a bitchless loser and should be kicked out of this thread. They desperately keep trying convince themselves and others that something wrong with their relationship, especially after that podcast destroyed their illusions. Just pathetic and jealous.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2023, 07:11
Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2023, 01:56
What the hell is wrong with you?!
Why there’s so much hate for Daria and Natala?
I don’t get it!
You’re such a cowards, I just can’t stand it anymore
The emoji anon is a bitchless loser and should be kicked out of this thread. They desperately keep trying convince themselves and others that something wrong with their relationship, especially after that podcast destroyed their illusions. Just pathetic and jealous.
I think it's russophobia. No matter that D and N are gay, they are still Russians.

See?

It doesn't matter that she's spoken against the war, they still go after her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Too gay to be Russians, too Russians to be gay…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Apr 2023, 20:17
Sugar Dyke.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2023, 08:55
Guest wrote:
Sugar Dyke.
😂😂😂

Kinda off topic, but while watching the match vs Ons, it seemed to me that Daria is more feminine than Ons. Like, if someone had asked me which of these two ladies was gay, I would have said without doubt that was Ons.

I wonder if she is gay too, but because she is Arab, she is internally homophobic and decided to marry a man.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2023, 10:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sugar Dyke.
😂😂😂

Kinda off topic, but while watching the match vs Ons, it seemed to me that Daria is more feminine than Ons. Like, if someone had asked me which of these two ladies was gay, I would have said without doubt that was Ons.

I wonder if she is gay too, but because she is Arab, she is internally homophobic and decided to marry a man.
Same as Muguruza. Girl from tolerant country, dating a man openly but looks more gay than actual gay Dasha.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2023, 10:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sugar Dyke.
😂😂😂

Same as Muguruza. Girl from tolerant country, dating a man openly but looks more gay than actual gay Dasha.
Hahah speaking of Muguruza, does anyone else remember when Dasha and Mugu played doubles together? 😂😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sugar Dyke.
😂😂😂

Dasha is basically a tomboy, but with a feminine side, it’s a great combination (to my preferences lol)

Ons can be very feminine, but outside of the court

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

"I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship" :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tsurenko's bf/coach went on a long tirade about how Russian players, including Dasha are all evil and how they should be all banned or at least "tested"...

He also wrote that Dasha's statements on the war were NOT brave, (again, Dasha hasn't seen her dad in 2 years now and some officials wanted to blacklist her "foreign agent"), and that maybe she just "pretends to be nice".

Dasha wrote some answers to him on Twitter. I wish she would just avoid idiots like him, for her own mental health.

Now, the guy is permanently banned from Twitter, most likely for the language he used to describe people with "Russian blood".
Good riddence...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 05:35
I suspected when she was 17-18 and got popular,because of her rivalry with Ostapenko. To clear up I'm not a creep, we are the same age :lol:

I won't lie, I just judged based on stereotypes - the boyish walk, interest in football. After this I actually had a time when I thought I must be fooling myself, because she had some weird comments about women. I mean, it's fine if she preferred/prefers men's tennis over women's, but it was tasteless stuff like saying how more emotional and petty women are, compared to levelheaded and friendly men are that made me think no way she's gay with this sort of talk.

Now I have a different perspective on this. Seeing on court coaching and how those male coaches are trying to motivate their (usually younger) players with demeaning words about their opponent, it's not surprised how weird some female players are about other women.
And now, after her coming out, she and Ostapenko are friends. :lol: :lol: How ironic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2023, 00:07
Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 05:35
I suspected when she was 17-18 and got popular,because of her rivalry with Ostapenko. To clear up I'm not a creep, we are the same age :lol:

I won't lie, I just judged based on stereotypes - the boyish walk, interest in football. After this I actually had a time when I thought I must be fooling myself, because she had some weird comments about women. I mean, it's fine if she preferred/prefers men's tennis over women's, but it was tasteless stuff like saying how more emotional and petty women are, compared to levelheaded and friendly men are that made me think no way she's gay with this sort of talk.

Now I have a different perspective on this. Seeing on court coaching and how those male coaches are trying to motivate their (usually younger) players with demeaning words about their opponent, it's not surprised how weird some female players are about other women.
And now, after her coming out, she and Ostapenko are friends. :lol: :lol: How ironic.
Probably it’s Baltic connections that work as Natalia is from Estonia. So Penko considers Daria not as a threat anymore lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Apr 2023, 23:55
Tsurenko's bf/coach went on a long tirade about how Russian players, including Dasha are all evil and how they should be all banned or at least "tested"...

He also wrote that Dasha's statements on the war were NOT brave, (again, Dasha hasn't seen her dad in 2 years now and some officials wanted to blacklist her "foreign agent"), and that maybe she just "pretends to be nice".

Dasha wrote some answers to him on Twitter. I wish she would just avoid idiots like him, for her own mental health.

Now, the guy is permanently banned from Twitter, most likely for the language he used to describe people with "Russian blood".
Good riddence...
Yeah, she probably searched her name on twitter and saw those comments made by him.
She really shouldn't search her name, people write very mean things about her and her game :lol:

Dasha's poor form this year isn't surprising. She and other Russian and Belarusian players are being harassed constantly. If you harass a woman, the metoo brigade comes after you, but if you harass Russian or Belarusian woman, no one bats an eye.

She isn't welcomed in Russia, she isn't welcomed in the West, her fellow players want her banned. And she and her gf get hatred even here :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dasha will play against Paula Badosa in the first round.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2023, 08:40
Guest wrote:
15 Apr 2023, 23:55

Good riddence...
Yeah, she probably searched her name on twitter and saw those comments made by him.
She really shouldn't search her name, people write very mean things about her and her game :lol:

Dasha's poor form this year isn't surprising. She and other Russian and Belarusian players are being harassed constantly. If you harass a woman, the metoo brigade comes after you, but if you harass Russian or Belarusian woman, no one bats an eye.

She isn't welcomed in Russia, she isn't welcomed in the West, her fellow players want her banned. And she and her gf get hatred even here :'(
And also people expect her to repeat the same success from the last year. But in 2019 she already proved she can’t handle the pressure well.
So the way she’s playing now isn’t that bad as it could be considering all circumstances

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There's one persistent weirdo who hates on her here that has never held a tennis racquet with their cheetos greased fingers ever in their life, so don't mind them.

Kasatkina is an overachiever. She doesn't have the natural power and athleticism of many of the top players, but despite that she's still ranked higher and has overall a much better career than players who are more naturally gifted than her. She's the absolute opposite of a mental midget lol. If she had a weak mentality, she could have been satisfied with a ranking corresponding to her general ability and that's probably around top 40, but she's very determined and that's why she's now a top 10 player and a consistent seeded player at slams.

As for the hate she's getting from Ukrainians on tour - they're fucking weirdos. Majority of them didn't even pay their taxes in Ukraine because they were greedy fucks who preferred tax heavens, but now they're acting like big patriots. And I'll say one thing - WTA is an association for tennis players, not for good people. Even if some Russian players were fuckos supporting the war - they shouldn't be banned as long as they don't use WTA speeches and interviews to promote their hateful views. Just like Ukrainians like Stakhovsky and Dalgopolov were allowed to be homophobes, call lesbian players "groomers and pedos" without being banned from ATP because ATP is a tennis federation, not the police of opinions or decent characters.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hoped that Charleston would help Dasha gain some confidence, but Badosa double breadsticked her. :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2023, 15:33
I hoped that Charleston would help Dasha gain some confidence, but Badosa double breadsticked her. :mask:
Badosa played incredibly well today.
Also Daria’s backhand wasn’t on court today…
I don’t know either she’s trying to change her style and therefore she makes mistakes or something was just off.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2023, 20:23
Guest wrote:
I don’t know either she’s trying to change her style and therefore she makes mistakes or something was just off.
Maybe she has breathing problems, because usually she doesn't grunt and today she did :lol:

I read some comments on the tennis forum today, and many have started to question whether the gf is a distraction.

I think she is working on being more aggressive. It is a double-edged sword though, if one is not naturally a big hitter, it can destroy one's back. That happened to Kontaveit.

I noticed she had a new team member in the player's box today, but I didn't recognize who he was.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2023, 20:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Maybe she has breathing problems, because usually she doesn't grunt and today she did :lol:

I read some comments on the tennis forum today, and many have started to question whether the gf is a distraction.

I think she is working on being more aggressive. It is a double-edged sword though, if one is not naturally a big hitter, it can destroy one's back. That happened to Kontaveit.

I noticed she had a new team member in the player's box today, but I didn't recognize who he was.
I was so surprised with grunts, it is not something that you expect from Daria on a regular basis.

Why people still think that having gf is a distraction? Especially someone who knows what sacrifices it takes to be an elite athlete. Damn, I don’t get it…

She tried to be more aggressive, but it takes time to adapt to any new style, considering how defensive she was under Martinez’s coaching. She has a lot of work to do.

Probably this new member is a service coach?! LOL

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2023, 21:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I was so surprised with grunts, it is not something that you expect from Daria on a regular basis.

Why people still think that having gf is a distraction? Especially someone who knows what sacrifices it takes to be an elite athlete. Damn, I don’t get it…

She tried to be more aggressive, but it takes time to adapt to any new style, considering how defensive she was under Martinez’s coaching. She has a lot of work to do.

Yeah, she tried to be more aggressive, but she mistimed a lot of forehands. At least she appears to be trying and working on her game, which means that she cares about making progress and getting better. The problem is, as you've said, it takes time for things to click, and she has a lot of points to defend in the upcoming months. A slump in the rankings will destroy her confidence. I just don't dig this new coach. I wish she hires Tursunov. That would be a great combo!

I read on the tennis forum (not related to Daria's match, but to another) that when odd results happen, no one ever brings up the possibility that a player could be menstruating. :lol:

I found that really interesting because I've never really thought about it before, and it could explain odd results and players' performances sometimes. Maybe that's why women are generally more inconsistent compared to men.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2023, 22:11
Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2023, 21:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah, she tried to be more aggressive, but she mistimed a lot of forehands. At least she appears to be trying and working on her game, which means that she cares about making progress and getting better. The problem is, as you've said, it takes time for things to click, and she has a lot of points to defend in the upcoming months. A slump in the rankings will destroy her confidence. I just don't dig this new coach. I wish she hires Tursunov. That would be a great combo!

I read on the tennis forum (not related to Daria's match, but to another) that when odd results happen, no one ever brings up the possibility that a player could be menstruating. :lol:

I found that really interesting because I've never really thought about it before, and it could explain odd results and players' performances sometimes. Maybe that's why women are generally more inconsistent compared to men.
It’s extremely risky to change your game style mid-season, especially during such important clay swing. Sure, it might benefit Daria later, but she would lose too many points soon and I don’t know how it would affect her mentally.
But I am sure things won’t click with Tursunov. First of all, he doesn’t seem like a long-term option, he hasn’t worked long with any players. Second, he is too direct with his words and it seems to me Daria needs a coach who can be more delicate.

Interesting take on menstruation and its correlation with results…many people forget how hard it might be for a women just to live her ordinary life while on period, not to mention some should play physically exhausting and demanding matches.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2023, 11:20
There's one persistent weirdo who hates on her here that has never held a tennis racquet with their cheetos greased fingers ever in their life, so don't mind them.

Kasatkina is an overachiever. She doesn't have the natural power and athleticism of many of the top players, but despite that she's still ranked higher and has overall a much better career than players who are more naturally gifted than her. She's the absolute opposite of a mental midget lol. If she had a weak mentality, she could have been satisfied with a ranking corresponding to her general ability and that's probably around top 40, but she's very determined and that's why she's now a top 10 player and a consistent seeded player at slams.

As for the hate she's getting from Ukrainians on tour - they're fucking weirdos. Majority of them didn't even pay their taxes in Ukraine because they were greedy fucks who preferred tax heavens, but now they're acting like big patriots. And I'll say one thing - WTA is an association for tennis players, not for good people. Even if some Russian players were fuckos supporting the war - they shouldn't be banned as long as they don't use WTA speeches and interviews to promote their hateful views. Just like Ukrainians like Stakhovsky and Dalgopolov were allowed to be homophobes, call lesbian players "groomers and pedos" without being banned from ATP because ATP is a tennis federation, not the police of opinions or decent characters.
hey anon. i already like you. i have long argued on here that people should be happy thatDasha had the courage tocome out and has found love. how miserable can people be if they blame her gf for her results.

Dasha might never win anyhting. that is okay. it is more important she be herself and be happy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

L watched Pavlyuchenkova's match, will she cheer for Anastasia vs her ex? :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Apr 2023, 20:25
Who is L ? 😁😀

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Apr 2023, 22:57
Guest wrote:
Who is L ? 😁😀
L is Dasha's super hot ex who vacationed with Anastasia and Dasha and lives in Madrid. :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tsurenko refused to shake her hand in Madrid after she beat her. She was treated as she were Putin's daughter or something. Imagine what message could've been sent by them hugging each other instead.

Now, Dasha has to face the reality that she is hated by both Russia and Ukraine. She can't go back to Russia, but no Ukranian accepts her opposition to the war, she only has her brother and Natalia. :'(

No matter what she sacrifices, she is still treated like a supporter of the war. This is what you call "collective guilt", the way of thinking that lead to the internment of Japanese Americans in the 1940s in the US.

Also: based on her boyfriend's far-right Twitter account (which was banned), I think they feel quite at home at discriminating againt a queer person... :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 May 2023, 10:15
Tsurenko refused to shake her hand in Madrid after she beat her. She was treated as she were Putin's daughter or something. Imagine what message could've been sent by them hugging each other instead.

Now, Dasha has to face the reality that she is hated by both Russia and Ukraine. She can't go back to Russia, but no Ukranian accepts her opposition to the war, she only has her brother and Natalia. :'(

No matter what she sacrifices, she is still treated like a supporter of the war. This is what you call "collective guilt", the way of thinking that lead to the internment of Japanese Americans in the 1940s in the US.

Also: based on her boyfriend's far-right Twitter account (which was banned), I think they feel quite at home at discriminating againt a queer person... :eyeroll:
Dasha is a million times better person than Tsurenko will ever be. And she's also cuter.

Tsurenko could've use Dasha as an example to help her cause, as a victim of the Russians who wanted to list her a foreign agent. But no, she has bad Russian genes, so there is no exeption.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dasha played well in Madrid, she beat her close friend, she beat the gf of the person who campaign to "test" her and she also played much better than Kudermetova, winning the second set 6-1, but lost the two very close 1st and 3rd sets 5-7 anf 6-7.

You can't get more Dasha-like than this. :lol:

The real struggle will be Rome and the RG. I hope she can defend at least some points. She will most likely be out of the top 10, but at least, she seems to have a top 20 performance this year, so she is much better than what we feared after Miami.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This was probably some romantic walk in the inner city of Rome on her birthday and Dasha wears an Adidas sweatshirt. :lol:

Such a tomboy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Apr 2023, 23:58
Guest wrote:
26 Apr 2023, 22:57
Guest wrote:
Who is L ? 😁😀
L is Dasha's super hot ex who vacationed with Anastasia and Dasha and lives in Madrid. :hudoin:
Maybe she went there, but she got seats next to Dasha's player box, next to Natalia. How awkward that could have been. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

I'm glad she beat her. Most satisfying would have been to beat this Russian player for Tsurenko, but she's not good enough as a tennis player to beat Dasha.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 May 2023, 11:14
Guest wrote:

Watching Dasha top her really made my day.
🍑🦄

But wasting 2 match points against Kudermetova hurt. 😣

https://www.wtatennis.com/news/3249283/ ... f-the-tour

She is working with a psychologist. Maybe she can help her to not waste set and match points. 🤣

4 match points v Krejcikova, 2 set points v Haddad Maia, 2 set points v Ons, 2 match points v Kudermetova. Horrific.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dasha has to defend SF points in Rome. Her draw:

2R: Lisa Pigato
3R: Jil Teichmann
4R: Barbora Krejcikova/Jelena Ostapenko
QF: Ons Jabeur
SF: Iga Swiatek/Elena Rybakina

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

And Dasha even said that she understand why Ukranian players do things like this. I personally disagree with her, obviously, I competely understand that they feel horrible seeing what happened, but it doesn't justify hating innocent people. I think she should stand up for herself at some level.

She is just too good for this cruel world. :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 May 2023, 20:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

And Dasha even said that she understand why Ukranian players do things like this. I personally disagree with her, obviously, I competely understand that they feel horrible seeing what happened, but it doesn't justify hating innocent people. I think she should stand up for herself at some level.

Lol I would bottom for her gladly.

She is not "too good for this world", she is actually great at PR and a very calculated girl. She knew the match would draw public attention, she knew there would be no handshake, and at the end of the match, she saw a chance (camera was on her) and she smiled and waved at Tsurenko. The video went viral and everyone praised her for handling the situation professionally. On the other hand, everyone dragged Lesia for not shaking Daria "anti-war's" hand. That was Daria's revange for having been called out by Lesia's hubby and coach as "not nice". I watched the match, and Daria was definitely extra motivated that day. First, she fucked her on the court, than she fucked her some more at the end of the match by smiling and waving.

If you look at Kasatkina, she has no impressive groundstrokes, she is physically not as strong as most top 100 players, but she has a good career overall. Why? Because Dasha is a very intelligent girl on and off the court. 😉

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Natalia: "I hate this tournament." :rofl:
But yes, it makes sense why. It's crazy that it's so expensive that even a top 10/20 player has a hard time paying for the food.

And also, you should all definitely watch the last 3 minutes of this vlog, it's beautiful what Natalia says in the end:
:heart: :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

frst time i watched this vlog. i liked it. its good to see from inside the player's world

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Already lost a match point =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2023, 12:12
And still won

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2023, 12:31
Guest wrote:
14 May 2023, 12:12
And still won
Again, Dasha had problems after the multiple rain delays from yesterday (she was supposed to play a doubles match with Putintseva) that caused a rescheduling (they gave her an early start to have time to recover before the doubles match, but Dasha is not exactly an early match person as she said in one of the vlogs).

At least she won this time. But she needs to learn to adapt to scheduling changes better. Professional tennis is like this sometimes, she can't afford to struggle every time there's a rain delay.

I wonder if she's still willing to play doubles after a 3 set battle.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 May 2023, 21:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She is not "too good for this world", she is actually great at PR and a very calculated girl. She knew the match would draw public attention, she knew there would be no handshake, and at the end of the match, she saw a chance (camera was on her) and she smiled and waved at Tsurenko. The video went viral and everyone praised her for handling the situation professionally. On the other hand, everyone dragged Lesia for not shaking Daria "anti-war's" hand. That was Daria's revange for having been called out by Lesia's hubby and coach as "not nice". I watched the match, and Daria was definitely extra motivated that day. First, she fucked her on the court, than she fucked her some more at the end of the match by smiling and waving.

If you look at Kasatkina, she has no impressive groundstrokes, she is physically not as strong as most top 100 players, but she has a good career overall. Why? Because Dasha is a very intelligent girl on and off the court. 😉
DA/

Not sure I'd put it in the same way as you, but I generally agree with your statement that Dasha knows how things will be perceived and it's not that she's a genuine pushover that can't stand up for herself as much as she judges the situation very well. Not that I think her anti war stance is calculated, she's obviously not supporting Russia, but also I'm sure she wasn't appreciative of the shit she got from Tsurenko and her team. The reality though is that she was going to earn nothing from complaining about it.

I think she's bugging the ukrainian players exactly with this. A lot of Russian and Belarusian players took the bait and responded to some things and gave easy ammunition to people who want to shit on them, while Dasha has kept humble and not only she hasn't given any reason for anyone to hate on her, but her public image has legit flourished in the tennis world.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dasha is playing again in doubles, right after a 3 set match, after resting for an hour. I'm not sure it's the right idea. I'm sure she wanted to play doubles to have more time on court, but she also has to be realistic about physical limitations. And I know she has a day to rest tomarrow, but still, she will need all her energy againt Krejcikova or Ostapenko, even if they play a 3 set match too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2023, 13:33
Guest wrote:
10 May 2023, 21:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA/

Not sure I'd put it in the same way as you, but I generally agree with your statement that Dasha knows how things will be perceived and it's not that she's a genuine pushover that can't stand up for herself as much as she judges the situation very well. Not that I think her anti war stance is calculated, she's obviously not supporting Russia, but also I'm sure she wasn't appreciative of the shit she got from Tsurenko and her team. The reality though is that she was going to earn nothing from complaining about it.

I think she's bugging the ukrainian players exactly with this. A lot of Russian and Belarusian players took the bait and responded to some things and gave easy ammunition to people who want to shit on them, while Dasha has kept humble and not only she hasn't given any reason for anyone to hate on her, but her public image has legit flourished in the tennis world.
Yes, but that's just makes Team Tsurenko look even dumber, I mean, at this point treating Kasatkina like this only harm the Ukranian cause. Honestly, people like Tsurenko are acting like some kind of secret Russian agents, proving the propaganda right. When Russian officials say that Ukranians are just far-right, russiaphobic extremists, here we have an anti-war lesbian Russian, they opposite of a "Putin-supporting Russian", and then, Tsurenko treats her like every other Russian, showing that she doesn't care about Kasatkina as a person, what she says, she is not just againt the Russian goverment, Russian state, Russian military, but all Russians. Kasatkina is not liked by the Russian state, but Tsurenko still won't shake her hand, simply because of her Russian blood.

This incident is helping the Russian propaganda machine 100x more than any WTA title won by a Russian player. "Here they are, see?" - the Russians can say. Attacks on Kasatkina by Ukranians only help Russia.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2023, 14:18
Dasha is playing again in doubles, right after a 3 set match, after resting for an hour. I'm not sure it's the right idea. I'm sure she wanted to play doubles to have more time on court, but she also has to be realistic about physical limitations. And I know she has a day to rest tomarrow, but still, she will need all her energy againt Krejcikova or Ostapenko, even if they play a 3 set match too.
Dasha and Putintseva just retired from the doubles match after 7 games due to Dasha's injury. We don't know if she will be able to get better before the next singles match.

Dasha will lose a lot of points if she can't continue and most likely drop out of the top10 soon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2023, 14:18
She doesn't have a day off, all round of 16 matches will be played tomorrow.