Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Apr 2023, 22:47
Charleston Draw:

2R: Kanepi/Brengle
3R: Bouzkova
QF: Magda Linette
SF: Jabeur/Azarenka

I hope Dasha recovered from the health problems she had in Miami. This is the clay season now, this is her surface. This is a draw that has no big hitters or dangers like former great players, I hope she can reach a SF at least. She will definitely need points from now on.
Yes, this draw is as soft as it can be. But the draw doesn't matter for Dasha, she can literally lose to anyone.

This is the first 500 tournaments which isn't packed, it should be a great opportunity to have a good run and soften the blow of not defending Rome and RG SFs.

I saw that she practiced with Jule Niemeier, Jule is fam too. And kinda hot :hudoin:

Reactions:

Re: Daria Kasatkina, out tennis player

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2023, 09:35
Guest wrote:
01 Apr 2023, 22:47
Charleston Draw:

2R: Kanepi/Brengle
3R: Bouzkova
QF: Magda Linette
SF: Jabeur/Azarenka

I hope Dasha recovered from the health problems she had in Miami. This is the clay season now, this is her surface. This is a draw that has no big hitters or dangers like former great players, I hope she can reach a SF at least. She will definitely need points from now on.
Yes, this draw is as soft as it can be. But the draw doesn't matter for Dasha, she can literally lose to anyone.

This is the first 500 tournaments which isn't packed, it should be a great opportunity to have a good run and soften the blow of not defending Rome and RG SFs.

I saw that she practiced with Jule Niemeier, Jule is fam too. And kinda hot :hudoin:
And she can also beat anyone. Remember, this year, in January, she beat Krejcikova and Kvitova back to back. But after that, they won Dubai and Miami, while she hasn't won 2 matches in a row since the Australian Open. I hope she can improve in Charleston.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Apr 2023, 22:40
Daria wore nice feminine clothes while she was dating D. Now she dresses like a hobo. I like that she wears short skirts at least on court.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2023, 16:17
Guest wrote:
Daria wore nice feminine clothes while she was dating D. Now she dresses like a hobo. I like that she wears short skirts at least on court.
Daria always said she’s a tomboy, so the change of appearance has nothing to do with her current gf

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Not D but L. And she always looked the same.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2023, 17:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yes, but look at these pictures from 2017, could you imagine the Dasha of today making promotional pictures like that?
Now that she came out, I doubt they will try to promote anything with a very feminine looking Kasatkina anymore. That's how marketing works.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2023, 18:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yes, but look at these pictures from 2017, could you imagine the Dasha of today making promotional pictures like that?
Now that she came out, I doubt they will try to promote anything with a very feminine looking Kasatkina anymore. That's how marketing works.

Lol
It is so obvious that this is not who she is.
Looks at her teen photos she wasn’t feminine at all.
Current Daria is truly who she is

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Why you fixate on that so much?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2023, 18:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lol
It is so obvious that this is not who she is.
Looks at her teen photos she wasn’t feminine at all.
Current Daria is truly who she is
Some people are always trying to find something to prove that the D-N relationship is so bad and the D-L was so great.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2023, 16:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Daria always said she’s a tomboy, so the change of appearance has nothing to do with her current gf
According to some people here, everything has to with her and Dasha can't even make her own decisions.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I talked about irl photos, not photoshoots when you're not the one who choose clothes and styling.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2023, 19:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Why you fixate on that so much?
I have a feeling it's a male. They also mentioned mini skirts <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2023, 19:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
According to some people here, everything has to with her and Dasha can't even make her own decisions.
Well everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I think N is controlling and dominating, that's how it seems from the vlogs. And Daria said that N makes sure she drinks vitamins and that she keeps her disciplined. Older partners tend to be that way in my experience.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2023, 19:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think N is controlling and dominating, that's how it seems from the vlogs. And Daria said that N makes sure she drinks vitamins and that she keeps her disciplined. Older partners tend to be that way in my experience.
Loooool

Probably she’s doing that because she want help her gf in her career? And she knows how demanding it is to be an athlete, so she does her best to help D improve. Don’t you think so?
And theirs age gap isn’t significant, three years is literally nothing.

Naaah, people here are either jealous of D, N or L or just want to drag N for no freaking reason

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2023, 20:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Loooool

Probably she’s doing that because she want help her gf in her career? And she knows how demanding it is to be an athlete, so she does her best to help D improve. Don’t you think so?
And theirs age gap isn’t significant, three years is literally nothing.

Naaah, people here are either jealous of D, N or L or just want to drag N for no freaking reason
Da that’s women honestly, always trying to make someone out to be an abuser or pReDaTor. They can never be happy for someone even a lesbian couple smh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lmao women are so hysterical. They are 3 years apart Karen :rofl: and both over 25 so not even young anymore. Russian women care apart their partners health so reminds her to take her vitamins. Daria is busy and forgets to do things easily.

If a man was 3 years older, u bitches wouldn’t be saying sh!t about their age gap. Double standards

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dasha won her first match in Charleston 6-2, 6-1. I hope she will continue to improve, she really needs these points right now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Apr 2023, 02:48
Dasha says she doesn't have a driver's license.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Apr 2023, 02:48
She looks cute in the yellow kit. She played great yesterday, I hope she can finally win back to back matches.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She's finally won back to back matches! Served for the match at 5:4 and got broken after wasting 2 match points. At 5:6 served to stay in tbe set and saved two set points :rofl:
I was actually sure that another choke was coming after wasting 2 match points but she managed to get herself together and played great in the tiebreak :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m praying to all Gods in this freaking universe that win to bring her confidence back!
But probably she will face Keys next and this is it

romaissa15
Reactions:

Post by romaissa15 »

Guest wrote:
06 Apr 2023, 21:59
I’m praying to all Gods in this freaking universe that win to bring her confidence back!
But probably she will face Keys next and this is it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lesbian goddess was kind today and she won!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She led 5:2 in the first set and of course couldn't serve it out. She really cannot win sets and matches in an easy way :rofl:
Everyone here trashes N but damn being Kasatkina's girlfriend must be nerve racking :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Has anyone else noticed that her serve has gotten worse lately? She barely wins any service games.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's a shame for that rain delay, it was so close against Jabeur, but it seems like Dasha has a harder time coping with those, just remember the AO. But otherwise, she finally started to have some confidence back and also some fighting spirit. This was great to see.

Ons is clearly a better and higher ranked player, we can't blame Dasha for not beating her, she'll most likely take this tournament, just like Garcia won the WTA Finals after beating Dasha.
But this is why you have must be focused at every tournament. Because she did here exactly what we can all expect from an in-form Dasha, the problem for her is what she did from the AO to Miami. Because now, even with these points, she's still going to be in a huge trouble if she can't earn more points in the next 1000 tournaments. I hope she can maintain at least this level of mental strength in the clay season.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rain delays are homophobia. :argh: I honestly think she would've won without it. And those points could've save her from dropping too low in the rankings after the clay season.

Sometimes she just loses because she beats herself, but sometimes, she's just so unlucky.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dasha moved into the top 20 of the Race Rankings of 2023. I hope this is a good sign that this is not 2019 again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

At least she was able to get three back to back wins which hasn’t happened yet this season.
Probably this year won’t be such a failure

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2023, 19:52
At least she was able to get three back to back wins which hasn’t happened yet this season.
At least she looks sexy in the new yellow kit :hudoin: and N is getting butchier and butchier :eyeroll:
Stuttgart is packed so I doubt she can do well there. The good thing is she can get some points at Wimbledon, US Open, Cinci and Montreal since she flopped there hard last year. I don't expect her to finish the year inside top 10 but I hope she can in the top 20. :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2023, 20:24
Guest wrote:
At least she looks sexy in the new yellow kit :hudoin: and N is getting butchier and butchier :eyeroll:
Stuttgart is packed so I doubt she can do well there. The good thing is she can get some points at Wimbledon, US Open, Cinci and Montreal since she flopped there hard last year. I don't expect her to finish the year inside top 10 but I hope she can in the top 20. :fingcross:
Yes, and don't forget, she didn't flop at Wimbledon, she was banned at Wimbledon, which still makes me argry! :argh:

How sad it is that in 2023, a young athlete got some hate from both sides for things she's not responsible of, from home from some former athletes and officials for being gay (something that wasn't her choice) AND at the same time, gets discrimination for being Russian at Wimbledon (something that also wasn't her choice).

And they you got people who said "Kasatkina doesn't deserve to be in the Top10, Rybakina should be there, but she couldn't get points from Wimbledon". Well, Kasatkina wasn't even allowed to play Wimbledon. We don't know how many points she could've get there. Also, she beat Rybakina after Wimbledon in last year. Obviously, this year is a very different story, but last year, I don't think it's fair to forget that she was banned from playing at Wimbledon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ons won the title, as expected and I believe Dasha came closest to beat her this week. Just like last year when she was close against Garcia, and then Garcia won the WTA Finals.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She was so happy when she beat Keys in the QF and she seemed angry during the the 2nd set against Jabeur. She is very passionate about tennis, sometimes even too passionate, sometimes she should be more relaxed. So I don't get how anyone could say that "she's not focused on her tennis, because Natalia filmed and edited some vlogs"...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They look so great here!
:heart: :heart: :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2023, 20:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yes, and don't forget, she didn't flop at Wimbledon, she was banned at Wimbledon, which still makes me argry! :argh:

How sad it is that in 2023, a young athlete got some hate from both sides for things she's not responsible of, from home from some former athletes and officials for being gay (something that wasn't her choice) AND at the same time, gets discrimination for being Russian at Wimbledon (something that also wasn't her choice).

And they you got people who said "Kasatkina doesn't deserve to be in the Top10, Rybakina should be there, but she couldn't get points from Wimbledon". Well, Kasatkina wasn't even allowed to play Wimbledon. We don't know how many points she could've get there. Also, she beat Rybakina after Wimbledon in last year. Obviously, this year is a very different story, but last year, I don't think it's fair to forget that she was banned from playing at Wimbledon.
Now that you've mentioned the hate she got home for being gay and being against the war, I recently read that in Russia a father of a boy who spoke against the war in a school got arrested and the boy was put in an orphanage. It got me thinking how Daria wasn't worried that her speaking against the war would put her parents in danger. Families of 'traitors' in Russia have suffered for less than what she has done as a high profile Russian athlete. She travels the world and enjoys in the Maldives, I mean, if I were her I would be scared shitless for my family. It's very strange.

venus_l
Reactions:

Post by venus_l »

Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2023, 21:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Now that you've mentioned the hate she got home for being gay and being against the war, I recently read that in Russia a father of a boy who spoke against the war in a school got arrested and the boy was put in an orphanage. It got me thinking how Daria wasn't worried that her speaking against the war would put her parents in danger. Families of 'traitors' in Russia have suffered for less than what she has done as a high profile Russian athlete. She travels the world and enjoys in the Maldives, I mean, if I were her I would be scared shitless for my family. It's very strange.
Russian government is balancing between deterrence and intimidation. She is the first female racket in Russia and the top 10 player in the world. And it is her protection. If the authorities did something to her parents, it would be all over the news. There would have been a lot of resonance. They would have lost the support they still have among global athletes and organizations. And although everyone already knows what kind of deep shit Russia is, they still try not to go overboard, because it can cause a lot of outrage, tearing up some shady agreements and contracts. After all, sports in Russia are a significant area for money laundering. It can also cause outrage among Russian fans. The Russian population is largely amorphous and inactive, so we shouldn't expect rallies, but each such incident adds to the accumulating discontent that no one knows when it might explode. Therefore, it is safer to imprison 100 ordinary people: teachers, doctors, and scientists, about whom little is known. But it will have a stronger deterrent effect.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

venus_l wrote:
10 Apr 2023, 18:07
Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2023, 21:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Russian government is balancing between deterrence and intimidation. She is the first female racket in Russia and the top 10 player in the world. And it is her protection. If the authorities did something to her parents, it would be all over the news. There would have been a lot of resonance. They would have lost the support they still have among global athletes and organizations. And although everyone already knows what kind of deep shit Russia is, they still try not to go overboard, because it can cause a lot of outrage, tearing up some shady agreements and contracts. After all, sports in Russia are a significant area for money laundering. It can also cause outrage among Russian fans. The Russian population is largely amorphous and inactive, so we shouldn't expect rallies, but each such incident adds to the accumulating discontent that no one knows when it might explode. Therefore, it is safer to imprison 100 ordinary people: teachers, doctors, and scientists, about whom little is known. But it will have a stronger deterrent effect.
And there’s no actual pressure point on her parents luckily. Unlike Rublev’s mother or Pav’s father, who work as tennis coaches and get easily be kicked out of their academies or face another consequence if their kids would be as vocal as Kasatkina was.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

L posted a very long IG story about her trip in Belgium where she was travelling with her new best friend, who's name is "Natacha"... :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2023, 14:11
L posted a very long IG story about her trip in Belgium where she was travelling with her new best friend, who's name is "Natacha"... :lol:
She can't live without some pussy afterall. :lol:
Pussy is pussy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Poor Dasha, she can't catch a break.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Apr 2023, 17:35

Poor Dasha, she can't catch a break.
Just the usual: too gay for some Russians, too Russian for some on the West. No matter what she says, she'll be attacked from all sides. And even on an L chat some people call her a bad person because she left the "never married and lived with a close female friend"-relationship with L for a real one. And then, people are surprised that she's not always 100% mentally stable and focused. She has some haters everywhere.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do you think L will go to Mutua Madrid Open??
Will she watch Dasha's matches? :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Apr 2023, 11:54
I've just seen her photos of the Madrid Open clay courts on her IG and thought the exact same thing. :lol:

Maybe she will, but what happens if she accidentally runs into Natalia in the fan-zone after the match? :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Apr 2023, 12:23
Guest wrote:
13 Apr 2023, 11:54
I've just seen her photos of the Madrid Open clay courts on her IG and thought the exact same thing. :lol:

Maybe she will, but what happens if she accidentally runs into Natalia in the fan-zone after the match? :rofl:
Daria has a girlfriend, L a boyfriend. They should be ok and I doubt she will avoid a tournament just because Daria is there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Has anyone watched the Charleston vlog? There is a part in which N makes breakfast on an iron for D. They must've read what an anon had written here how N should make food for D and she would play better. :rofl:

Someone asked in the comments how D and N met, and N replied that it just happened and that's it. :rofl: I think we were definitely right that cheating happened. :rofl:

What do ypu think, should I write on the youtube channel that it would be fun if D's good old friend L would be a guest in their Madrid vlog?? :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Apr 2023, 18:42
Has anyone watched the Charleston vlog? There is a part in which N makes breakfast on an iron for D. They must've read what an anon had written here how N should make food for D and she would play better. :rofl:

Someone asked in the comments how D and N met, and N replied that it just happened and that's it. :rofl: I think we were definitely right that cheating happened. :rofl:

What do ypu think, should I write on the youtube channel that it would be fun if D's good old friend L would be a guest in their Madrid vlog?? :rofl:
Please do it :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What the hell is wrong with you?!
Why there’s so much hate for Daria and Natala?
I don’t get it!
You’re such a cowards, I just can’t stand it anymore