Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 08:20
Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 07:52
Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 06:42
Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 05:43
Another day, another choke. She was up 4-1 in the second set and lost 5 straight games. I think she is mentally done.
Once again she can’t handle the expectations well. I have no idea what should happen so she could get that confidence back. I feel so bad for her and I don’t want the same scenario as it was in 2019 but I’m genuinely scared
Tennis at this level is a game of margins, if you're not mentally strong, you are done. Martinez might've been right about the off court activities. To be a top 10 player you must be focused 100% on tennis, and she clearly isn't. Natalia should also stop with the vlogging thing, distractions must be cut short. The choice of a partner matters and her choice is a woman whose profile pic is her posing in a bra.

It is sad watching her hit herself on the court, honestly if she doesn't turn things around soon, I don't think she will be able to do so later and I can see her quiting altogether. She really seems burned out.
What's wrong with profile pic lmao? :rofl: Are a church lady or smth? But yes I agree she should be focused more on tennis.
Someone is freaking jealous they both are taken lol
And people are looking for easy excuses for Dasha’s poor game and they find it immediately

Reactions:

Re: Daria Kasatkina, out tennis player

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 08:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Another day, another choke. She was up 4-1 in the second set and lost 5 straight games. I think she is mentally done.
Once again she can’t handle the expectations well. I have no idea what should happen so she could get that confidence back. I feel so bad for her and I don’t want the same scenario as it was in 2019 but I’m genuinely scared
Tennis at this level is a game of margins, if you're not mentally strong, you are done. Martinez might've been right about the off court activities. To be a top 10 player you must be focused 100% on tennis, and she clearly isn't. Natalia should also stop with the vlogging thing, distractions must be cut short. The choice of a partner matters and her choice is a woman whose profile pic is her posing in a bra.

It is sad watching her hit herself on the court, honestly if she doesn't turn things around soon, I don't think she will be able to do so later and I can see her quiting altogether. She really seems burned out.
What's wrong with profile pic lmao? :rofl: Are a church lady or smth? But yes I agree she should be focused more on tennis.
And people are looking for easy excuses for Dasha’s poor game and they find it immediately
No but she really can play and what's important win. But she's not stable.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 08:17
Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 07:43
Guest wrote:
It's the girlfriend. Huge distraction.
Idk maybe you're jealous or Dasha's ex gf but what a nonsense. A lot of players have gfs/bfs, even wives and husbands even kids like Medvedev and still winning. This is absolutely another reason. She had really bad times before Natalia. I really think it's because attention she got after coming out, and especially bad reactions. Who knows maybe she read her DMs with shit messages.
It is so sad but I agree that coming out harmed her career. I even think she is internally homophobic and that's a problem too. Overall, I'm kinda hopeless about her career.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Again you write your nonsense.All tennis players have downturns (except probably Iga).You write about Natalia with such hatred that you are clearly not right in the head.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 08:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA
She should not be living with her attention-seeking YouTuber girlfriend. Obviously Natalya is the type who's a lot to handle, she's just taking too much of Daria's time and focus. Kinda leeching too. They should live separately.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 08:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Again you write your nonsense.All tennis players have downturns (except probably Iga).You write about Natalia with such hatred that you are clearly not right in the head.
Saying that she should stop vlogging, that her profile pic is distasteful and that Dasha might've do better with a more caring and non attention seeking partner is not hatred it's an opinion. I'm sad we finally have a top 10 openly gay woman and her career is getting derailed by an ex bi woman. And btw it's not just my opinion, many in the tennis community have noticed that too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 09:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA
She should not be living with her attention-seeking YouTuber girlfriend. Obviously Natalya is the type who's a lot to handle, she's just taking too much of Daria's time and focus. Kinda leeching too. They should live separately.
DA

Thank god that I'm not the only one here thinking the exact same thing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 09:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA
DA

Thank god that I'm not the only one here thinking the exact same thing.
The shift from doing well to this decline can only be caused by the recent change, which her former coach already hinted at: off court activities.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

"Attention seeking ex bi woman" :rofl:
I think Dasha herself will choose how and with whom she should live, without couple of loser anons' advices. And pls stop projecting your hopes on a random lesbian, you don't owe her and her career.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

People forget one thing: it is exactly the same situation that she’d already experienced in 2019.
Reaching top-10, wining few titles. And than a deep because she’s not strong enough mentally to handle the pressure of high expansions.
As simple as that.
But now with coming out and pressure from her own country it’s even bigger pressure.
And mentally Dasha is still a bit childish, she’s easily got broken under the pressure.
No need to freaking out about her personal life.
At least she’s happy in her relationship.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

As a fs fan, I wish Natasha could keep skating so they both could concentrate on their careers mostly. Idk what Natasha wants to do with her life but she needs to start doing smth, I have a feeling that she lost the right direction bc of retirement, and I wish Dasha the best and hope she'll find stability and motivation to continue and won't end like her gf.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 10:09
People forget one thing: it is exactly the same situation that she’d already experienced in 2019.
Reaching top-10, wining few titles. And than a deep because she’s not strong enough mentally to handle the pressure of high expansions.
As simple as that.
But now with coming out and pressure from her own country it’s even bigger pressure.
And mentally Dasha is still a bit childish, she’s easily got broken under the pressure.
Right, ppl forget that Dasha is a rollercoaster tennis player. She plays good, then she plays bad and so on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 10:17
Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 10:09
As simple as that.
Right, ppl forget that Dasha is a rollercoaster tennis player. She plays good, then she plays bad and so on.
Exactly.
She needs to mature but there is little can be done actually. She reminds me of Pavs in that way.
She wasn’t that concentrated till her late 20s, and when she got more stable mentally, her body gave up on her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 10:11
As a fs fan, I wish Natasha could keep skating so they both could concentrate on their careers mostly. Idk what Natasha wants to do with her life but she needs to start doing smth, I have a feeling that she lost the right direction bc of retirement, and I wish Dasha the best and hope she'll find stability and motivation to continue and won't end like her gf.
Looks life Russian skating federation gave a strong message that there are no chances they provide her with the release. With absence of russian skaters and an extremely low level of pair skating in general now she can easily win medals for another country and russian won’t allow that to happen for sure.
And with her coming out there’s a little chance she will be invited to participate in skating shows in Russia with her partner.
So that’s apparent she’s lost like any other athlete after retirement.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 10:28
Guest wrote:
Looks life Russian skating federation gave a strong message that there are no chances they provide her with the release. With absence of russian skaters and an extremely low level of pair skating in general now she can easily win medals for another country and russian won’t allow that to happen for sure.
And with her coming out there’s a little chance she will be invited to participate in skating shows in Russia with her partner.
So that’s apparent she’s lost like any other athlete after retirement.
Rusfed are snakes, always were.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA
DA N was trying to be an actress while she was the director husband. They even talked about going to Hollywood lmao
Now she is all about tennis vlogs...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not that one anon with their weird obsession with N and her life stirring shit again...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 08:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Idk maybe you're jealous or Dasha's ex gf but what a nonsense. A lot of players have gfs/bfs, even wives and husbands even kids like Medvedev and still winning. This is absolutely another reason. She had really bad times before Natalia. I really think it's because attention she got after coming out, and especially bad reactions. Who knows maybe she read her DMs with shit messages.
It is so sad but I agree that coming out harmed her career. I even think she is internally homophobic and that's a problem too. Overall, I'm kinda hopeless about her career.
What makes you think so?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 16:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA
DA N was trying to be an actress while she was the director husband. They even talked about going to Hollywood lmao
That's funny but also sad, because that's the proof that N is a narcissist. Poor Dasha. I wish she dated a modest and non attention seeking girl like Lena Rybakina. She is doing a lot of self harm on court lately. Instead of self promoting via vlogging, N should focus on "helping" Dasha with the frustration. She is obviously doing a lousy job.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

No comments. You are shitting on the person you don't even personally know. You don't know what's their relationship are outside of camera. You don't know how N treats D, how D feels herself with N. And the rybakina part exposes you either as a shipper or just a troll.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So L posted on instagram a coupley pic with a cute boy, I wonder if that's her boyfriend. I also noticed something weird. There is a hashtag "dd" under that set of photos, and I noticed Dasha always puts "dd" under her photos hahah whatever the fuck "dd" actually means ...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 19:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA
That's funny but also sad, because that's the proof that N is a narcissist. Poor Dasha. I wish she dated a modest and non attention seeking girl like Lena Rybakina. She is doing a lot of self harm on court lately. Instead of self promoting via vlogging, N should focus on "helping" Dasha with the frustration. She is obviously doing a lousy job.
She obviously likes shady chicks like N and L though. Nothing you can do about it. It's her life and she can do what she wants. I won't be surprised if N dumps her when her career is completely destroyed and the money ends. There are a lot of lesbians and bisexuals in Barcelona, i am sure D can do better.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 21:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA
She obviously likes shady chicks like N and L though. Nothing you can do about it. It's her life and she can do what she wants. I won't be surprised if N dumps her when her career is completely destroyed and the money ends. There are a lot of lesbians and bisexuals in Barcelona, i am sure D can do better.
Lol you sure even more passionately dislike N than I do. I bet you are L. Anyway, I'm glad I'm not the only one seeing things this way. You can basically predict ones professional career just based on their choice of partners.

I bet N is broke as fuck, I mean I doubt figure skaters make good buck. Yes, not only will she dump her after the money runs out, she will dump her for a man. That's how it goes. Real lesbians always get the short end of the stick.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 16:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
What makes you think so?
Because of the disturbing on court self harm and she said that being gay is not a choice and that being straight is the easiest thing. I kinda got the impression she wished she wasn't gay...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sick of your stupid theories about other people relationship.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Good that Dasha dumped L for the woman who's not afraid to be herself :heart: Now L can live her perfect straight life. :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 22:53
N is that you? Lol

Since they've made their relationship public and N even does vlogging based around their relationship, why wouldn't we be free to comment and speculate? That's what happens when you bring public attention to your private life. You also attract all kind of weirdos and creeps. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 22:51
Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 16:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

What makes you think so?
Because of the disturbing on court self harm and she said that being gay is not a choice and that being straight is the easiest thing. I kinda got the impression she wished she wasn't gay...
She just knew how much homophobia she will face back in Russia…not to mention she definitely struggled with self-acceptance while growing up there as homosexuality isn’t encouraged at all in Russia. But later she came to self-acceptance because even coming out to a family is a big deal. And her decision to come out on public definitely reflects that she’s ok with being gay. She just knows the environment she is in isn’t that welcoming.
That on-court self-harm has nothing to do with her homosexuality, come on. It’s completely different issue

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 23:05
Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 22:53
N is that you? Lol

Since they've made their relationship public and N even does vlogging based around their relationship, why wouldn't we be free to comment and speculate? That's what happens when you bring public attention to your private life. You also attract all kind of weirdos and creeps. :rofl:
They just do vlogs together, nothing more, and you judge people you don't even know. We have beautiful lesbian couple and the only thing you do is shitting on them and wishing them to break up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 22:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA
Lol you sure even more passionately dislike N than I do. I bet you are L. Anyway, I'm glad I'm not the only one seeing things this way. You can basically predict ones professional career just based on their choice of partners.

I bet N is broke as fuck, I mean I doubt figure skaters make good buck. Yes, not only will she dump her after the money runs out, she will dump her for a man. That's how it goes. Real lesbians always get the short end of the stick.
DA

Dasha made a poor choice. I wish her coach did not give up on her, but I suppose she fought for love. Tsk tsk tsk. :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What happened to this thread? Where are all this N haters and gold star police came from? This thread was so friendly before.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Mar 2023, 08:18
What happened to this thread? Where are all this N haters and gold star police came from? This thread was so friendly before.
not sure if they are women or lesbians.

the poor kid has found love in her life. they both seem to be happy. are these losers happy? no. they seem to think Daria and Natalia owe them something. sickos!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Mar 2023, 03:48
Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 22:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA

Dasha made a poor choice. I wish her coach did not give up on her, but I suppose she fought for love. Tsk tsk tsk. :mask:
Yes, I wish Carlos tried harder to get her back on the right track. But lust will always trump reason. There was nothing he could do.
N destroyed Dasha's long term relationship with L, then she destroyed Dasha's long term relationship with her coach. I wonder what is next. Dasha argued with her brother during the match vs Vivi Gracheva. Maybe the relationship with her brother is next in line to get wrecked. =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Mar 2023, 10:41
Guest wrote:
15 Mar 2023, 08:18
not sure if they are women or lesbians.

the poor kid has found love in her life. they both seem to be happy. are these losers happy? no. they seem to think Daria and Natalia owe them something. sickos!
They are just freaking jealous of two happy women. That’s it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She must defend some of her points in Rome and RG. If she flops in the first rounds there then i think she is done.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Mar 2023, 16:53
She must defend some of her points in Rome and RG. If she flops in the first rounds there then i think she is done.
Also 470 points for the San Jose and 280 for Grandy in August. Her rankings will drop like a stone in the next few months. If she couldn't beat a dead tired Gracheva in clay like conditions of IW, I doubt she will do much during the clay season. Sad. :(
If she dramatically flops and drops in the rankings, I don't she has it in herself to come back again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm tempted to write on N's youtube channel if she will make vlogs from Sharm El Sheikh when her gf plays there an ITF 25k this time around next year. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sadly I doubt she will win 2 matches in a row again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Mar 2023, 17:56
I'm tempted to write on N's youtube channel if she will make vlogs from Sharm El Sheikh when her gf plays there an ITF 25k this time around next year. :rofl:
I am pretty sure someone posted something critical about her vlogging and distraction. N even replied to the comment. Was that you ? lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Mar 2023, 19:48
Guest wrote:
I am pretty sure someone posted something critical about her vlogging and distraction. N even replied to the comment. Was that you ? lol
Hmmm nope, it wasn't me, she disgusts me but I wouldn't write nasty things on her youtube channel. I did see a few weeks ago that she argued with someone in Russian but I can't remember the details... Anyway, I'm curious what did she reply to the poster who criticised vlogging? I wish more people would criticise her leeching ass.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I think I know you from twitter :P Are you a fan of a certain oft injured also lesbian Chech player? :) I agree with you. I think N is maybe even low key jealous of D. D is young and still has a career and money. N has literally nothing. What can she do for a living if D suddenly falls in love with some other hottie...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Mar 2023, 20:32
Guest wrote:
I think I know you from twitter :P Are you a fan of a certain oft injured also lesbian Chech player? :) I agree with you. I think N is maybe even low key jealous of D. D is young and still has a career and money. N has literally nothing. What can she do for a living if D suddenly falls in love with some other hottie...
No, you're wrong, I'm not a tennis fan actually

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Mar 2023, 20:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Hmmm nope, it wasn't me, she disgusts me but I wouldn't write nasty things on her youtube channel. I did see a few weeks ago that she argued with someone in Russian but I can't remember the details... Anyway, I'm curious what did she reply to the poster who criticised vlogging? I wish more people would criticise her leeching ass.
I wish you leave Dasha alone, creep. You're obsessed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Has anyone else noticed that Daria didn't wear the new Adidas line in IW? I wonder if Adidas might've dropped her... <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Another vlog coming tomorrow. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So I guess her Ex-GF/BFF is dating that bearded Spanish guy she posted pictures of recently

I’m not surprised it’s not a woman. :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 22:40
So I guess her Ex-GF/BFF is dating that bearded Spanish guy she posted pictures of recently

Good for Dasha that she left her =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 22:40

Told you so girls. :whistle: Typical post ussr rich bi's choice: hide your long term girlfriend for years in your early twenties, then start dating with a man and immediately polluting social media with happy het content. Wedding, kids, getting bored of it and starting cheating to husband with women in mid thirties. :nails:
But she has her family money and her parents are happy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Mar 2023, 20:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I don't remember what she said. I noticed that D is also filming in the vlogs. Maybe the coach is right. She needs to manage her time better. She only has like 6-7 years left to play. It's now or never if she wants to make money and have a a career.