Re: Daria Kasatkina, out tennis player

Post by Guest »

Hazelnut wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 14:35
Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 01:37
Guest wrote:
05 Sep 2022, 20:40
She listed 'Portrait of a Lady on Fire'' as one of the best films she saw in an interview years ago. I guess that was a sign :nervous:
Zabiiako was also following Taylor Schilling on facebook years ago. That's also a gay sign imo.
And in one of interviews during lockdown Daria said she was binge watching “Orange is the New Black”. What a coincidence :nervous:
Many gays have watched this show at some point and i think Zabiiako was following that page years before that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She lost...
Her next tournament starts in 4 days.

MissNovotna
Reactions:

Post by MissNovotna »

Guest wrote:
06 Oct 2022, 19:30
She lost...
Her next tournament starts in 4 days.
She needs to fix her service asap,until then she will be slaughtered .

Hazel
Reactions:

Post by Hazel »

It seems to me that she has improved her 1st service a bit, but gosh, the 2nd is still horrible, yeah…
Hope for a better results in San Diego and Guadalajara as I want to see Daria in WTA Finals :fingcross:

Hazel
Reactions:

Post by Hazel »

Hazel wrote:
06 Oct 2022, 21:13
It seems to me that she has improved her 1st service a bit, but gosh, the 2nd is still horrible, yeah…
Hope for a better results in San Diego and Guadalajara as I want to see Daria in WTA Finals :fingcross:
Also, I have to mention that I haven’t seen Daria that frustrated about herself for months, Alexandrova was really at her best yesterday.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tomorrow Natalia will post a vlog on her youtube channel and as I understand from her stories it will be mostly about Tallinn but she also will answer a few questions about her career, Daria and some more.

Her channel ↓

Hazel
Reactions:

Post by Hazel »

The video is out

Probably I will post some detailed translations later today, but shortly: Natalia decided not to resume her career as she wants to do everything at its best, give 100%, at that level that she had with Enbert under Mozer coaching. And it’s challenging to find something like that.

About Daria she only said “She is the most important and the best in my life”

Hazel
Reactions:

Post by Hazel »

So a translation of what Natalia said about resuming her career:

“In May, I flew to Canada. I didn't declare it, because at first I wanted to give it a try, to feel if I would like it. And then make some loud statements. But our people don't like to take care of their own lives, they snitch into someone else's. Therefore, all this quickly leaked out, the media began to write that I had left. I didn't comment it.
There are several reasons why I left there. The first reasons is that after skating in a pair with a Enbert, it is difficult to find a partner who would match his level, with whom I would be just as comfortable. And having trained with Vlad Zhovnirsky and Nina Moser, it is also difficult to find such a coach with whom you would understand each other perfectly.
The second reason is that it is difficult to find the team that would desire the same goals as much as you. To have a great desire, despite fatigue and failures. So that they would go ahead, go to training every morning cheerful and charged, so that everyone would give their all. Unfortunately, there was no such thing.
There is another reason that was written on the Internet – that Canada has withdrawn its request. But that's not the point. Canada sent a request to our federation to let me go, but our federation said that it would consider such cases only in December. And it's not a fact that they will approve the request.
It was a surprise for me, because I haven't been an active athlete for three years, and it still turns out I belong to them. It was very strange. It was enough to make a request to the ISU, but the Canadian federation decided to do the right thing, ask Russian federation’s permission.
Due to all these nuances, I thought that this is not what I want. If you resume your career, then it should be all serious, at the highest level. My desire is not enough, many, many factors must come together for everything to work out. So I packed my stuff and left.
And I don't regret it. Before that, I felt that I had not finished something. But after trying, I realized that it was time to move on, because in addition to sports, there is still a hell of a lot of interesting things. But this one was a cool experience, a cool couple of months”

missNovotna
Reactions:

Post by missNovotna »

I just saw the last video NZ posted on TikTok: they are so cute together :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Someone made a a shipping page on instagram :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Oct 2022, 20:23
Something this world deserves :wub:

MissNovotna
Reactions:

Post by MissNovotna »

Guest wrote:
12 Oct 2022, 11:13
Guest wrote:
May I ask the link? I can't find it. I know I am a dummy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

MissNovotna wrote:
12 Oct 2022, 17:48
Guest wrote:
12 Oct 2022, 11:13
Guest wrote:
May I ask the link? I can't find it. I know I am a dummy
DA

https://www.instagram.com/natadasha_fan

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I see Kasatkina liked the posts of that shipper :rofl:

Hazel
Reactions:

Post by Hazel »

missNovotna wrote:
11 Oct 2022, 19:42
I just saw the last video NZ posted on TikTok: they are so cute together :wub:
Well, now I can surely say that I live only because of and for these videos :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:facepalm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

expected, their h2h 1-7.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

But needless to say Dasha won their last match in the beginning of the year, so there is hope…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Oct 2022, 01:31
But needless to say Dasha won their last match in the beginning of the year, so there is hope…
love your optimism, anon :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Oct 2022, 01:34
Guest wrote:
I wish it could help :(
Hope she’s making it to the WTA Finals anyway

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Oct 2022, 01:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
:hug:
She has good chances.
Still don't get her post USO schedule - two R2 at packed tournaments is not very strong results, to say the least. Plus she is lucky her competitors for Finals spots are kinda sucks right now (was it her plan? :nervous: )

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sabalenka is very close to her in the race. If Sabalenka manages to beat Stephens she will pass Kasatkina in the race.
It would be very good for Kasatkina if Badosa and Sabalenka lose today. Pegula must also beat Keys tomorrow since she already qualified for the finals. Keys is potential danger if she gets more points.

Hazel
Reactions:

Post by Hazel »

Guest wrote:
14 Oct 2022, 02:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She has good chances.
Still don't get her post USO schedule - two R2 at packed tournaments is not very strong results, to say the least. Plus she is lucky her competitors for Finals spots are kinda sucks right now (was it her plan? :nervous: )
Yeah, her opponents in the race are also hella inconsistent, which is good :angel:
I saw her interview after R1 win in San Diego and she said she was “mentally done” after playing 5 tournaments in the row in America, and that’s the reason she withdrew from tournament in Tokyo. But it looks to me that she couldn’t find that rhythm again because of that break.
Well, let’s wait for Guadalajara draw *fingers crossed*

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Oct 2022, 02:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She has good chances.
DA She should have gone to Parma like Sakkari.

Hazel
Reactions:

Post by Hazel »

Guest wrote:
14 Oct 2022, 02:17
Sabalenka is very close to her in the race. If Sabalenka manages to beat Stephens she will pass Kasatkina in the race.
It would be very good for Kasatkina if Badosa and Sabalenka lose today. Pegula must also beat Keys tomorrow since she already qualified for the finals. Keys is potential danger if she gets more points.
Sabalenka is unpredictable xD But she doesn’t seem like a real treat I think…
It’s more about those ranked 9-15 in the race, so yeah, hope for Pegula’s win tomorrow over Keys and also Badosa and Collins flop their matches 😅

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hazel wrote:
14 Oct 2022, 02:28
Guest wrote:
It’s more about those ranked 9-15 in the race, so yeah, hope for Pegula’s win tomorrow over Keys and also Badosa and Collins flop their matches 😅
Sabalenka,Badosa,Keys and Collins must lose their matches here. Then let's hope Sabalenka,Kudermetova,Sakkari,Bencic,Keys,Haddad,Badosa,Collins,Kvitova,Ostapenko,Krejcikova,Alexandrova,Samsanova and Rybakina flop in the first or second round in the last tournament. Root for everyone besides them.

Hazel
Reactions:

Post by Hazel »

Guest wrote:
14 Oct 2022, 03:07
Hazel wrote:
14 Oct 2022, 02:28
Guest wrote:
Sabalenka,Badosa,Keys and Collins must lose their matches here. Then let's hope Sabalenka,Kudermetova,Sakkari,Bencic,Keys,Haddad,Badosa,Collins,Kvitova,Ostapenko,Krejcikova,Alexandrova,Samsanova and Rybakina flop in the first or second round in the last tournament. Root for everyone besides them.
Sabalenka have won just now and overtook Daria in the race..let’s see how far she can go in this tournament, but she’ll play Vekic in QF, sounds quite easy actually…

As for current standings Daria is almost 280 away from her opponents, let’s pray it won’t change much. :fingcross: So yeah, rooting for everyone except those named above
I think Guadalajara can effect the race more dramatically rather than San Diego. Next week is gonna be stressful… :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sabalenka just won and is number 5 in the race. Kasatkina dropped to number 7.
Chirico is ranked 196 so i don't see her beating Badosa and then Collins but there is always hope i guess :fingcross:
Every match of her rivals is very important now.

Hazel
Reactions:

Post by Hazel »

Well, as for now Daria is at 7th place with 2885 points, none of players who are still playing in San Diego can overtake her, Badosa in case of winning the tournament can get 2733 points, Keys and Collins 2683 and 2467 points respectively. Not the safest position but at least she will keep this position until the end of the week.
But I’m really worried about next week tournament…the draw will be tough for sure and there won’t be an opportunity for Daria to lose at such early stage again as it might ruin her hope for Finals <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hazel wrote:
14 Oct 2022, 03:59
Well, as for now Daria is at 7th place with 2885 points, none of players who are still playing in San Diego can overtake her, Badosa in case of winning the tournament can get 2733 points, Keys and Collins 2683 and 2467 points respectively. Not the safest position but at least she will keep this position until the end of the week.
But I’m really worried about next week tournament…the draw will be tough for sure and there won’t be an opportunity for Daria to lose at such early stage again as it might ruin her hope for Finals <_<
They have to lose now before they get too close. Who cares about the position until the end of week ? lol
If Badosa gets too close now she will only have to survive one or two rounds to overtake Kasatkina(if she loses in the first round). I am not very optimistic tbh. Every match is important now.

Hazel
Reactions:

Post by Hazel »

Guest wrote:
14 Oct 2022, 04:15
Hazel wrote:
14 Oct 2022, 03:59
They have to lose now before they get too close. Who cares about the position until the end of week ? lol
If Badosa gets too close now she will only have to survive one or two rounds to overtake Kasatkina(if she loses in the first round). I am not very optimistic tbh. Every match is important now.
Cause I was trying to sweeten things up a bit xD
But yeah, unfortunately there is quite few things to be optimistic about. Well, let’s wait for Guadalajara draw and we’ll see..
I really hope these loses won’t break Dasha’s mentality (2018 flashback, here we go) and she’ll be able to cope with the pressure :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

(7) Kasatkina vs Bye
Zhu vs Cornet
Q/LL vs Mertens
Kalinskaya vs (9) Krejcikova
Bad draw, I don't see her beating Krejcikova. Kudermetova and Sakkari both have much easier draw, though they need SF to get ahead of Daria. Again her situation will depends on others actions.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2022, 09:31
Who is this?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Her name is on the tweet...how hard is it :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2022, 22:46
:fool:
Never heard of her!
I'm supposed to know who a random is?
What is her relevance to this thread?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2022, 22:54
Guest wrote:
Never heard of her!
her gf

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2022, 22:54
Guest wrote:
Never heard of her!
It's the girlfriend. She is a former figure skater who won silver in the 2018 Olympics with the Russian team.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2022, 19:31
(7) Kasatkina vs Bye
Zhu vs Cornet
Q/LL vs Mertens
Kalinskaya vs (9) Krejcikova
Bad draw, I don't see her beating Krejcikova. Kudermetova and Sakkari both have much easier draw, though they need SF to get ahead of Daria. Again her situation will depends on others actions.
Let's hope she can go far enough to definitely secure a spot, taking everything into consideration Sakkari hasn't been playing at her best and we just can hope that Daria is able to make a good run and hope that those above her in the WTA race reach the SF and not those below her in the race.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

8 players can still technically overtake her
2 of them play tomorrow so let's hope they lose

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Oct 2022, 00:30
8 players can still technically overtake her
2 of them play tomorrow so let's hope they lose
True, but for that to happen all of them (maybe not the one in 9th place) need to reach at least the SF to overtake her ranking (I think about 6 of them would need to reach the Final), but at the end of the day Daria depends only on herself to secure a spot in the WTA finals.

Kasatkinaaaa
Reactions:

Post by Kasatkinaaaa »

Guest wrote:
LOL JEALOUS OF MYSELF

BRILLIANT

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2022, 22:37
Guest wrote:
Who is this?
:eyeroll: <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
And we are jealous of you Daria :dance2:

Hazel
Reactions:

Post by Hazel »

Well, quite confident win over Zhu and a solid performance
So let’s see how her opponents will play

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She is sixth in the race now. Let's see if Garcia loses tonight.

Hazel
Reactions:

Post by Hazel »

Guest wrote:
19 Oct 2022, 02:26
She is sixth in the race now. Let's see if Garcia loses tonight.
That was close, but somehow Garcia managed to win the tiebreaker… :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There are 6 players who can still technically overtake her now. Look out for the Collins,Kudermetova,Keys,Bencic and Badosa matches tomorrow.

Hazel
Reactions:

Post by Hazel »

Guest wrote:
19 Oct 2022, 05:13
There are 6 players who can still technically overtake her now. Look out for the Collins,Kudermetova,Keys,Bencic and Badosa matches tomorrow.
I’m really looking forward to Badosa-Asarenka match, hope for some fight at least.
And also, I think Samsonova-Sabalenka match can change the table a bit, as Aryna was injured in San Diego last week (correct me if I’m wrong)

Kasatkinaaaaa
Reactions:

Post by Kasatkinaaaaa »

Natalia is soooo hot been watching her dancing on IG, I bet she does a great lap dance for Dash.