Vivianne Miedema and Beth Mead (Dutch and English footballer couple)

Reactions:

Re: Vivianne Miedema and Beth Mead (Dutch and English footballer couple)

Post by Guest »

I love their body language lately. Beth with her arm around Viv, Viv leaning in. They’re so healthy together and we love to see it.

Its Me
Reactions:

Post by Its Me »

Guest wrote:
19 Dec 2022, 05:12
Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 23:11
someone on twitter said they are starting to look alike HAHA
Omg I love this LOL.
It does kind of lend weight to the theories they’re settling fast (in a good way) which could be really promising for their relationship long term.

Who thinks Beth is gonna put a ring on it?
Viv is the one with the first moves....Beth will accept.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Couple goals! My favorite ACL couple ever :)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So much content this morning.

I love how they’re there for each other. I hope this healing period helps them grow as a couple and personally I could see them coming out of this engaged.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

devastated for them both but I'm glad they have each other

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Dec 2022, 23:54
Guest wrote:
19 Dec 2022, 15:24
Karma for cheating. Both deserve each other :rofl:
I'd leave my partner for Viv too tbh :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Dec 2022, 18:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yeah. No. Your outta luck both prefer dating teammates. Cheating is fine but have to see you in the shower after every session :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Dec 2022, 16:36
Guest wrote:
20 Dec 2022, 16:28
Guest wrote:
20 Dec 2022, 16:26
:rofl:
If anyone is being carried this season it's Kerr, lol.
That meme is from last season tbf
Chelsea fans are great. ACL Injury FC :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Dec 2022, 19:54
Guest wrote:
20 Dec 2022, 18:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yeah. No. Your outta luck both prefer dating teammates. Cheating is fine but have to see you in the shower after every session :wub:
dammit :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is that true our girls are in the US?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Think Vivianne and Beth will go to the fifa awards?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

beth never forgetting to include viv in her photo dumps :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 23:05

Cheaters

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 06:28
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 23:05

Cheaters
it's been a year. get over it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

oh a dedicated thread for them :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

why is this thread dead :((

glad to see they're still going strong

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Nov 2023, 14:11
why is this thread dead :((

glad to see they're still going strong
To many trolls on the lchat.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

seeing this video made me want to start posting back on this thread again. so cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Nov 2023, 23:10

seeing this video made me want to start posting back on this thread again. so cute
It is so cute :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why all of a sudden are the rumours that they’ve split up?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Nov 2023, 20:11
Why all of a sudden are the rumours that they’ve split up?
Where did you see that?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Loads of edits on TikTok & people saying it on Twitter, saying from the game on Sunday it looked like Viv was having a go at Beth & then her not being at her book signing on Monday, don’t know if there’s any truth or it’s just trolls.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Nov 2023, 20:46
Loads of edits on TikTok & people saying it on Twitter, saying from the game on Sunday it looked like Viv was having a go at Beth & then her not being at her book signing on Monday, don’t know if there’s any truth or it’s just trolls.
Just tik tok fans who think people need to make out in public or something to proof they are still together. And the fact that Viv looked pissed off at the matchz. Which every Arsenal fan did. We were 2-0 behind.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Nov 2023, 20:46
Girls on the ball podcast said Viv was feeling ill during the game, then again why would she go to a book signing? It’s Beth her thing. Other Arsenal girls just showed up for fun. And not all of them at that. Tiktok should be banned

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Exactly! We were all annoyed that first half so can only imagine the players were too! I thought it was just trolls with nothing better to do but just wondered if anyone else had heard the rumours also! They seem so well suited & so in love!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Nov 2023, 21:03
Exactly! We were all annoyed that first half so can only imagine the players were too! I thought it was just trolls with nothing better to do but just wondered if anyone else had heard the rumours also! They seem so well suited & so in love!
Viv is still wearing the heart shaped necklace Beth gave her in her story today. And she was expected in the Netherlands today for warchild. But they said she had to cancel because of a flu. That’s why she posted a story instead

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You’re right TikTok should be banned! I noticed the necklace! I didn’t see that she was due to be in The Netherlands today but it makes complete sense! She was limping on Sunday too! I took my daughter to the book signing Monday & my little one made little bead bracelets for both Beth & Viv & she took them saying that Viv was at home just being a grump but laughing about it! (I doubt she’d say that for the sake of it to keep up appearances!) She doesn’t look well even in the WarChild video she posted on instagram!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Nov 2023, 21:21
You’re right TikTok should be banned ! I noticed the necklace! I didn’t see that she was due to be in The Netherlands today but it makes complete sense! She was limping on Sunday too! I took my daughter to the book signing Monday & my little one made little bead bracelets for both Beth & Viv & she took them saying that Viv was at home just being a grump but laughing about it! (I doubt she’d say that for the sake of it to keep up appearances!) She doesn’t look well even in the WarChild video she posted on instagram!
That’s very cute :heart:
And yeah i agree she looked tired at least the charity event was about wearing your pjs which seems like a small blessing when you are feeling ill.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Exactly! Best thing to promote when you’re not well would be PJs & just staying in them! They seem like such a lovely couple & suit so well! Trolls are just vile & TikTok needs banning!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It was announced in the paper that she would visit a elementary school.

Sorry it’s in dutch.
I agree 100% on the tiktok and trolling thing. Let them be, they aren’t in anyones way just vibing at home doing their own thing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Exactly just living their lives! They all piped up over the Neth v Scot game where Viv was seen hugging Lisa so that was the start then it stopped when Beth posted about picking her up & Rona on the dog walk & now they fired the rumours up again! I can’t read Dutch 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Where did these rumours even come from? Do people really have nothing better to do than spread hate & false information!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Has there been anymore said on the subject? Do people believe the rumours or think there’s any truth in them?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Are people basing this off the clip where Viv was upset when arsenal went down 2-0? Is that all? If so, completely baseless rumour. Teenagers on Tik Tok fail to account for the fact that when they are with their club they are at work. You can’t and shouldn’t expect players to act like they would at home at work. That’s their place of employment so they have to be professional. If people think they broke up based on one clip in a moment of frustration during a game then I would bet they’ve never been in a serious relationship

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2023, 12:29
Are people basing this off the clip where Viv was upset when arsenal went down 2-0? Is that all? If so, completely baseless rumour. Teenagers on Tik Tok fail to account for the fact that when they are with their club they are at work. You can’t and shouldn’t expect players to act like they would at home at work. That’s their place of employment so they have to be professional. If people think they broke up based on one clip in a moment of frustration during a game then I would bet they’ve never been in a serious relationship
I think people are also saying because there’s been zero interaction from them on social media either & also in Viv’s last photo dump other than a group photo with Beth included there was no other mention of her. Obviously Beth liked Vivs WarChild post but you know what people are like. I think it all started from the clip from the game though!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2023, 12:40
Guest wrote:
I think people are also saying because there’s been zero interaction from them on social media either & also in Viv’s last photo dump other than a group photo with Beth included there was no other mention of her. Obviously Beth liked Vivs WarChild post but you know what people are like. I think it all started from the clip from the game though!
Beth’s dog is literally in the photo dump though 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2023, 12:43
Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2023, 12:40
Guest wrote:
Beth’s dog is literally in the photo dump though 😂
Oh I know but you know what people are like ‘it’s just a dog, that doesn’t mean anything’

I always thought/think they’re endgame! Can’t see it to be honest but I guess you just never know but the considering how highly they spoke about each other in the mental health interview too!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Very interested to see how Nations League call-ups go for these two. Has Beth done enough for Sarina to call her in? Is Viv healthy enough that the Netherlands can bring her to train/have her sub on in the 80th min like last time? This England/Netherlands game is do or die for both teams. If England don’t beat the Netherlands by more than two goals it’s over for them. On the other side the Netherlands have to beat England (or lose by less than two) and also beat Belgium

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Don’t know if Beth will get a call up, Viv possibly will even though I think the last one was too soon as she seems to be out at the moment with an injury

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Where did all these rumours of a break up come from? They’ve come out of nowhere all of a sudden it’s crazy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2023, 13:22
Where did all these rumours of a break up come from? They’ve come out of nowhere all of a sudden it’s crazy
Probably because there has been a lot of content with them over the last few weeks with them both coming back from injury, so now there’s not so much people think there is something wrong.

Some people are also making something out of Viv hugging Lisa at the Netherlands/Scotland game but then forgot that Beth hugged DVD after the Netherlands/England match before the Euros when Viv and Beth were already together we just didn’t know about it.

I think a lot of younger/TikTok users also don’t get that when they are at a game they are at work and it’s not always appropriate, especially if your team is losing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2023, 14:12
Guest wrote:
Probably because there has been a lot of content with them over the last few weeks with them both coming back from injury, so now there’s not so much people think there is something wrong.

Some people are also making something out of Viv hugging Lisa at the Netherlands/Scotland game but then forgot that Beth hugged DVD after the Netherlands/England match before the Euros when Viv and Beth were already together we just didn’t know about it.

I think a lot of younger/TikTok users also don’t get that when they are at a game they are at work and it’s not always appropriate, especially if your team is losing.
Oh I completely agree with you - there has been so much content with them making their returns that now it’s died down & because Beth wasn’t ‘included’ in Viv’s latest photo dump even though her dog was they automatically think something is wrong!

You’ve even got them all starting today with Beth’s insta post complaining that Viv hasn’t liked/commented on it!

I can’t remember what their social media was like pre comeback but I’m sure it had its quiet spells like this!

Exactly! Nail on the head when they are at a match they are at work doing what they are paid to do & remain professional! Anyone would be annoyed if their team were 2-0 down before half time & forget they probably weren’t sitting next to each other as Viv pulled out the game in warm up saying she didn’t feel right!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2023, 15:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Oh I completely agree with you - there has been so much content with them making their returns that now it’s died down & because Beth wasn’t ‘included’ in Viv’s latest photo dump even though her dog was they automatically think something is wrong!

You’ve even got them all starting today with Beth’s insta post complaining that Viv hasn’t liked/commented on it!

I can’t remember what their social media was like pre comeback but I’m sure it had its quiet spells like this!

Exactly! Nail on the head when they are at a match they are at work doing what they are paid to do & remain professional! Anyone would be annoyed if their team were 2-0 down before half time & forget they probably weren’t sitting next to each other as Viv pulled out the game in warm up saying she didn’t feel right!
And Beth actually was in Viv’s latest dump. She’s in the second picture with some of the other girls.

The whole game thing was so funny to me that people were assuming their facial expressions meant something was wrong lol. Yeah they were losing 2-0 and Viv’s knee was acting up. I don’t think she was in the best mood.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2023, 15:33
Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2023, 15:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

And Beth actually was in Viv’s latest dump. She’s in the second picture with some of the other girls.

The whole game thing was so funny to me that people were assuming their facial expressions meant something was wrong lol. Yeah they were losing 2-0 and Viv’s knee was acting up. I don’t think she was in the best mood.
Yeh I know she was, that’s obviously the same night of one of the photos Beth included in her photo dump & also if they had split up why include a photo with your exs dog!

She wasn’t in the best mood & they’ve both said that Viv can get angry in the game!

Like you said people are also reading deeply into the Netherlands/Scotland game with Lisa but I’m pretty sure she’s moved on & has a new partner!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Everyone can stop now.