Leah Williamson (England NT football player)

Reactions:

Re: Leah Williamson (England NT football player)

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 21:27
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 21:25
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 21:19
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 21:14
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 21:07

You’re lying. If you had actual proof you’d post it so there you go 👍🏼
You know I thought about it because you silly little girls started to annoy me but then remembered I was raised better with better morals and she doesn’t deserve her personal profile leaked for your satisfaction! Ask your new friend how on earth her GF suddenly knows what leah looks like and kinda thinks she was on raya when I have no idea who I swiped past last night hahahaha

If you cared about her personal life you wouldn’t have posted about her potential being on Raya to start this whole conversation. You just look silly darling 😂
I didn’t say I cared about her personal life. She’s a public figure, her life is always gonna be spoke about. It’s what comes with wanting the fame she accepts in her position. I said she doesn’t deserve her profile pics being leaked. That’s two entirely different things. What’s silly darling is suddenly believing third hand info without the proof you so desperately desire. You look silly to me changing your opinion without those proof pics you begged for.

Don’t give this person two thoughts and an explanation. The person on the attack at you right now is the same person who made up the third hand raya story. Bitches are crazy on here and comment on their own comments to back themselves up.
Also would love to know how you think I’m that person? No experience with Raya so it wasn’t me. If I was that arsed I’d just walk into the dolphin in newport pagnell and ask the girl considering we are from the same town 😂 🤙🏼

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 21:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 21:07

You’re lying. If you had actual proof you’d post it so there you go 👍🏼
You know I thought about it because you silly little girls started to annoy me but then remembered I was raised better with better morals and she doesn’t deserve her personal profile leaked for your satisfaction! Ask your new friend how on earth her GF suddenly knows what leah looks like and kinda thinks she was on raya when I have no idea who I swiped past last night hahahaha

If you cared about her personal life you wouldn’t have posted about her potential being on Raya to start this whole conversation. You just look silly darling 😂
I didn’t say I cared about her personal life. She’s a public figure, her life is always gonna be spoke about. It’s what comes with wanting the fame she accepts in her position. I said she doesn’t deserve her profile pics being leaked. That’s two entirely different things. What’s silly darling is suddenly believing third hand info without the proof you so desperately desire. You look silly to me changing your opinion without those proof pics you begged for.
Did I say I believe anything anyone has said? No I didn’t. I think you’ll find you’re the only person I have replied to. You can’t say someone doesn’t deserve their personal profile to be leaked when you are the one that started this whole debate by saying she was on it. No common sense, wind your neck in.
Hahahaha I can say what I like.Very similar to you on here gossiping about her personal life, like you know it’s fact. Except I know for a fact Leah is on raya. Leaking her pics so you can run to tik tok and the rest of your socials to spread it, please girl deserves better fans. Gossip in this relatively unknown thread and actually spreading on the biggest socials are two entirely different things. Hey did you try sign up to raya hahahaha. I think you’ll find your on here commenting to yourself repeatedly. Wind my neck in hahahahaha.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 21:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Did I say I believe anything anyone has said? No I didn’t. I think you’ll find you’re the only person I have replied to. You can’t say someone doesn’t deserve their personal profile to be leaked when you are the one that started this whole debate by saying she was on it. No common sense, wind your neck in.
Hahahaha I can say what I like.Very similar to you on here gossiping about her personal life, like you know it’s fact. Except I know for a fact Leah is on raya. Leaking her pics so you can run to tik tok and the rest of your socials to spread it, please girl deserves better fans. Gossip in this relatively unknown thread and actually spreading on the biggest socials are two entirely different things. Hey did you try sign up to raya hahahaha. I think you’ll find your on here commenting to yourself repeatedly. Wind my neck in hahahahaha.

Check the IP bro. You’ll be able to see who I’ve replied to which is you and someone that said it was my third encounter story. Girl deserves better fans when you are the one that started Raya gate 😂😂😂😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 21:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Don’t give this person two thoughts and an explanation. The person on the attack at you right now is the same person who made up the third hand raya story. Bitches are crazy on here and comment on their own comments to back themselves up.
Also would love to know how you think I’m that person? No experience with Raya so it wasn’t me. If I was that arsed I’d just walk into the dolphin in newport pagnell and ask the girl considering we are from the same town 😂 🤙🏼
Nah now I don’t believe a thing you said, all of a sudden you’re from Leahs hometown. Get out of here with the fucking lies

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ok guys let's not argue and get nasty with eachother. Leah is on raya. Good on her 👏 she is getting herself out their and possibly dating. Let's Face it, I don't think she will be single for long.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 21:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Nah now I don’t believe a thing you said, all of a sudden you’re from Leahs hometown. Get out of here with the fucking lies
You want a picture of my passport? Or do you want the picture I posted on my Instagram of me and her friend Jess on the same hen do in Bristol 5 days ago? 👌🏼

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Some of Leah’s craziest fans are just really young. So they can’t really grasp the idea of casual sex/casual relationships, or even dating apps. For them, if Leah is involved in that it makes her less perfect in their eyes. When it’s a perfectly normal thing for a single woman to do. Sex outside of relationships is basically taboo for them, so Leah has to be in a relationship for her to have sex.

Anyway, Leah is in her mid-20s, she’s at the age where people usually meet their long-term/lifetime partner. Her next serious relationship can actually end up being that, so I get why she might not be looking for that yet or she’s still enjoying the single life and exploring. Or actually, maybe she’ll end up enjoying being single like Alex.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 21:40
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 21:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Check the IP bro. You’ll be able to see who I’ve replied to which is you and someone that said it was my third encounter story. Girl deserves better fans when you are the one that started Raya gate 😂😂😂😂
Yah don’t recall saying I was a Leah fan, certainly not an arsenal or England fan. There ya go with those assumptions again! Bet you have a sad little leah insta fan page to hide behind hahahaha

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 21:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You want a picture of my passport? Or do you want the picture I posted on my Instagram of me and her friend Jess on the same hen do in Bristol 5 days ago? 👌🏼
Well since you all want proof photos on here go ahead and post them hahaha
Your claim to Leah fame hahaha
Stop are you like late 20’s, 30’s. Jesus go find some pussy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Some of Leah’s craziest fans are just really young. So they can’t really grasp the idea of casual sex/casual relationships, or even dating apps. For them, if Leah is involved in that it makes her less perfect in their eyes. When it’s a perfectly normal thing for a single woman to do. Sex outside of relationships is basically taboo for them, so Leah has to be in a relationship for her to have sex.

Anyway, Leah is in her mid-20s, she’s at the age where people usually meet their long-term/lifetime partner. Her next serious relationship can actually end up being that, so I get why she might not be looking for that yet or she’s still enjoying the single life and exploring. Or actually, maybe she’ll end up enjoying being single like Alex.
Yes there is some very young people on here, who have proobably never had a relationship or had casual sex/flings. Leah is 26 years old, of course she is going to play the field abit and have casual flings it's normal, and good for her she was in a long-term relationship for a long time. I think she is on raya and is casually dating different people. There is nothing wrong with that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Girl don’t offer to post pics and not do it. All things considering this a really fucking lame post on your part. Kinda embarrassing actually.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 21:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

If you're from the same town as leah, and claim yo know her best friend jess (who you said was at the same hen do as you) you would KNOW if she was dating, in a relationship, or casually having flings. Surely you all know eachother then. Come on spill the beans.....

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

[img/img]
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 21:56
[img/img]
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This doesn’t prove anything other than you screenshot a pic of Jess on hens hahaha

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 21:56
[img/img]
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Gurrll you are too old to be on here carrying on like this. This is lame and embarrassing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

To the anon who says they where on the same hen do as leahs best friend jess, and claims to know leah as they live in the same town. PLEASE PUT THIS FORUM TO BED AND STATE THE FACTS? Is leah on raya? Dating Grace? Dating Alex? Casually dating other people?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Some of Leah’s fans are really crazy. They ask for proof that she knows Jess and she posts it, but then calls it fake and calls the person immature ffs. :rofl:

You actually have a semi-insider with Leah and you’re scaring them off by being obnoxious bitches. Instead of asking for info, you’re wasting time fighting with her 😂

This thread will need rules and moderators soon, otherwise it will end up being a trash thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 22:03
To the anon who says they where on the same hen do as leahs best friend jess, and claims to know leah as they live in the same town. PLEASE PUT THIS FORUM TO BED AND STATE THE FACTS? Is leah on raya? Dating Grace? Dating Alex? Casually dating other people?
They are not going to answer this 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 22:08
Some of Leah’s fans are really crazy. They ask for proof that she knows Jess and she posts it, but then calls it fake and calls the person immature ffs. :rofl:

You actually have a semi-insider with Leah and you’re scaring them off by being obnoxious bitches. Instead of asking for info, you’re wasting time fighting with her 😂

This thread will need rules and moderators soon, otherwise it will end up being a trash thread.
She said she would post a pic of her passport and a pic of HER with Jess on that hens. All it looks like she’s done is screenshot a pic of Jess. A tad bit desperate and suss looking.

Only an obnoxious bitch would call randoms obnoxious bitches. The girl doesn’t know Leah or Jess. It’s likely if even she may have ended up on the same hens as Jess 5 years ago but has no intel that you crave 😂😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You girls honestly think someone in this thread all of a sudden knows Jess and a Leah.
Likely to have randomly met Jess and is desperate to be their friend.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

seems like they probably know the bride in that pic, who knows jess, who knows leah.
so i doubt they’d know about leah’s hookups or anything, probably know about actual relationships tho.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 22:22
seems like they probably know the bride in that pic, who knows jess, who knows leah.
so i doubt they’d know about leah’s hookups or anything, probably know about actual relationships tho.
They will know if leah is dating or in an actual relationship definitely. They are not going to bait out their friend on a forum like this, no way. So there isn't much point in all of this arguing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 22:15
Guest wrote:

She said she would post a pic of her passport and a pic of HER with Jess on that hens. All it looks like she’s done is screenshot a pic of Jess. A tad bit desperate and suss looking.

Only an obnoxious bitch would call randoms obnoxious bitches. The girl doesn’t know Leah or Jess. It’s likely if even she may have ended up on the same hens as Jess 5 years ago but has no intel that you crave 😂😂

In hindsight it’s probably a good thing no one’s passport was posted let’s be real. But how else can the girl show a picture with Jess? She said Instagram picture that’s what it clearly is from the screenshot? Unless said person can do a screen recording to prove it is from their Instagram account but it’s a 60/40 thing cause Jess’s Instagram is private so there’s a link somewhere

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 22:27
Guest wrote:
They will know if leah is dating or in an actual relationship definitely. They are not going to bait out their friend on a forum like this, no way. So there isn't much point in all of this arguing.
Nope she doesn’t, she has 1 pic of Jess from 5 years that she’s allegedly also in. Highly unlikely she actually knows Jess on that level or Leah

I think she’s now feeling like an idiot

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 22:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Nope she doesn’t, she has 1 pic of Jess from 5 years that she’s allegedly also in. Highly unlikely she actually knows Jess on that level or Leah

It says 5 days not years lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 22:34
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 22:15
Guest wrote:

In hindsight it’s probably a good thing no one’s passport was posted let’s be real. But how else can the girl show a picture with Jess? She said Instagram picture that’s what it clearly is from the screenshot? Unless said person can do a screen recording to prove it is from their Instagram account but it’s a 60/40 thing cause Jess’s Instagram is private so there’s a link somewhere
There is Leah stan and fan accounts following Leahs family members including Jess. Her cousin Jordan took hers off private the other day when their book was announce and she was flooded with Leah fan account follows. This means nothing other than this person has access to the photo and could possibly be in the photo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 22:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think this is a Leah Stan who followed them when they’re we’re not a private account faking knowing them😂. think about it logically. A random all of a sudden comes on the l chat and tries to say she knows Jess and Leah. Really?? You honestly think Leahs friends would reveal themselves and photos of themselves. Leah would probably puke in her mouth at the thoughts. If this person just so happens to know the bride as Jess does then she has set herself up for some questioning. I have no doubt the girls read this thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 22:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think this is a Leah Stan who followed them when they’re we’re not a private account faking knowing them😂. think about it logically. A random all of a sudden comes on the l chat and tries to say she knows Jess and Leah. Really?? You honestly think Leahs friends would reveal themselves and photos of themselves. Leah would probably puke in her mouth at the thoughts. If this person just so happens to know the bride as Jess does then she has set herself up for some questioning. I have no doubt the girls read this thread.

Didn’t post a photo of themselves though it was just Jess. But players do read this as they do tumblr so would imagine anyone on that hen is going to get questioned if she sees this haha

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The girls most definitely read this thread hahaha! They must be laughing at some of them stuff they read, or maybe they can relate to some of it. They also see alot of the tiktok videos of them aswell, don't be surprised if people relating/ their friends comment on here. The L Chat is widely know to all woso players.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 22:49
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 22:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Didn’t post a photo of themselves though it was just Jess. But players do read this as they do tumblr so would imagine anyone on that hen is going to get questioned if she sees this haha
Jess obviously knows that pic exists, she also knows who is in that pic with her so therefore the person has revealed themselves. Maybe not to us but most certainly to Jess!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 22:50
The girls most definitely read this thread hahaha! They must be laughing at some of them stuff they read, or maybe they can relate to some of it. They also see alot of the tiktok videos of them aswell, don't be surprised if people relating/ their friends comment on here. The L Chat is widely know to all woso players.
They most defo do read the threads. They wouldn’t be stupid enough to post pics that they are in though. I don’t know if anon is drunk posting that pic or really needs adult guidance because that was a major stupid embarrassing move if she really is in the pic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Isn't that the same crazy anon who insisted months ago that she lived on the same street where Leah lived as a child?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What i struggle to understand is why some random person would lie about Leah being on raya? And why go that far to prove a point? Doesn’t make sense to me which is why i find it ridiculous that you’re out here aiming insults at her. I can’t 100% trust the word of a stranger but i’m not gonna actively attack someone when I can’t think of a good reason why they’d be lying.

If you don’t believe her just move on, she can’t force you to trust her word no matter how hard she tries. And you can’t offer any solid proof she’s wrong either so this debate is pointless. Just looks like a bunch babies letting out their frustration in a dumb internet convo bc it’s clearly personal now, and not actually about Leah being o raya. You all believe the other anon who came here w that info so that’s not actually the problem. Chill out

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 22:56
Isn't that the same crazy anon who insisted months ago that she lived on the same street where Leah lived as a child?
Prob the same one who also said she knew Leah’s bf when she was younger, she even share the boy’s name lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
😂😂😂 probably. She could genuinely know Mutuals. I think her behaviour here though tells me she’s not on Leah's level and wouldn’t be near Leah to know her that personally. Or maybe there is an intellectual disability at play here. That’s not me been horrible. I find it extremely silly that an adult would post that pic and not think of the consequences for themselves before posting the pic or have their full sense abilities to understand

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 22:50
They most defo do read the threads. They wouldn’t be stupid enough to post pics that they are in though. I don’t know if anon is drunk posting that pic or really needs adult guidance because that was a major stupid embarrassing move if she really is in the pic.
100% I think people need to be more kind and think about what they are posting. Soon this whole forum will be deleted and taken down. They have already started to suspend/ delete fan accounts on Instagram. Players are seeing everything and reporting it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 22:59
What i struggle to understand is why some random person would lie about Leah being on raya? And why go that far to prove a point? Doesn’t make sense to me which is why i find it ridiculous that you’re out here aiming insults at her. I can’t 100% trust the word of a stranger but i’m not gonna actively attack someone when I can’t think of a good reason why they’d be lying.

If you don’t believe her just move on, she can’t force you to trust her word no matter how hard she tries. And you can’t offer any solid proof she’s wrong either so this debate is pointless. Just looks like a bunch babies letting out their frustration in a dumb internet convo bc it’s clearly personal now, and not actually about Leah being o raya. You all believe the other anon who came here w that info so that’s not actually the problem. Chill out
I am sooo lost with this comment. Not arguing but the person that posted a pic of Jess is not the same original raya poster or the new raya commenter. This person appeared in the comments and all of a sudden claimed to know them. Or are you rehashing earlier comments. Like can you tag the comment you refer to.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 23:00
Guest wrote:
Prob the same one who also said she knew Leah’s bf when she was younger, she even share the boy’s name lol
Leah used to tweet him so her high school bf is hardly an issue and not relevant to now? You lot do know that Milton Keynes isn’t small right people can be on here and have links to people but not be close to the people in question.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 23:00
Guest wrote:
Leah used to tweet him so her high school bf is hardly an issue and not relevant to now? You lot do know that Milton Keynes isn’t small right people can be on here and have links to people but not be close to the people in question.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 23:05
Guest wrote:

I am sooo lost with this comment. Not arguing but the person that posted a pic of Jess is not the same original raya poster or the new raya commenter. This person appeared in the comments and all of a sudden claimed to know them. Or are you rehashing earlier comments. Like can you tag the comment you refer to.
Really? Could’ve sworn the person who posted the pic w Jess was the og raya poster. This debate is getting impossible to follow atp coz like i said above to me it looks it’s gotten personal and it’s just people throwing insults at each other.

Anyway idc about the Jess pic since it doesn’t necessarily prove anything and it could have come from various sources. But i also have no proof this person is lying so i’m not gonna attack them over it, you get me? Why can’t people just move on from things they don’t entirely trust, that’s my question.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 23:25
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 23:05
Guest wrote:

Really? Could’ve sworn the person who posted the pic w Jess was the og raya poster. This debate is getting impossible to follow atp coz like i said above to me it looks it’s gotten personal and it’s just people throwing insults at each other.

Anyway idc about the Jess pic since it doesn’t necessarily prove anything and it could have come from various sources. But i also have no proof this person is lying so i’m not gonna attack them over it, you get me? Why can’t people just move on from things they don’t entirely trust, that’s my question.
No the original raya poster is the one that got angry that people apparently believed someone else’s Leah raya story. Then the original poster said they thought about posting proof so got told to but they said no as it’s private and they wouldn’t do that about someone’s personal life even though they were the original poster of saying Leah had raya so has basically already outed her with it anyway if it’s true and then then person that claimed they knew Jess said ok you want my proof then there you go. That is the timeline LOL

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Summary -

Leah has an active Raya account and is actively dating.

Leah is not dating Grace Carter or Alex Scott

Leah has been following models and other gay women on Instagram and Tik Tok

Leah stated that she is single and doesn't have a partner in an interview with the guardian paper a few months ago

Leah and Alex's family enjoyed a day out at the theatre in London recently

Leah was seen at Grace Carter's show this week with friends and family.

What are everyone's thoughts and opinions on all the points made above? Everyone's opinion is welcome :).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Summary:

- leah is in a relationship with alex scott
- leah is not in a relationship with alex scott but has casual sex with her
- leah and alex scott are just friends
- leah is with lia walti because they post each other a lot
- leah is not with lia walti because they post each other a lot
- leah is with grace carter because she went to her concert and posted about her
- leah is not with grace carter because they rarely interact on social media
- leah is with grace carter because they hide their relationship from social media

probably missing a few more

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 07:30
Summary -

Leah stated that she is single and doesn't have a partner in an interview with the guardian paper a few months ago

What are everyone's thoughts and opinions on all the points made above? Everyone's opinion is welcome :).
I'm still apprehensive about leah and Alex if im being completely honest. People are saying that those interviews saying they are single is just a cover up to their actual situation, like of course they are going to say they are single when asked as they don't want their relationship in the public eye. Also the day both families all went to the theatre together in london is suspicious. This is what couples do, and it's lovely I've got nothing against it but obviously they are both involved in eachother families.

I do think grace is just her friend and nothing more.

Leah following people on her socials doesn't mean anything at all, like come on guys she is allowed to follow who she wants.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 11:06
Summary:

- leah is in a relationship with alex scott
- leah is not in a relationship with alex scott but has casual sex with her
- leah and alex scott are just friends
- leah is with lia walti because they post each other a lot
- leah is not with lia walti because they post each other a lot
- leah is with grace carter because she went to her concert and posted about her
- leah is not with grace carter because they rarely interact on social media
- leah is with grace carter because they hide their relationship from social media

probably missing a few more
In my opinion I do think Alex and leah are casually hooking up, the chemistry between them is definitely more then a friendship.
Lia is in the friendzone, can't see that being anything more then friends.
I think leah and grace may of had a little fling when it all came to surface, but I think that is over now. Funny how alex still doesn't follow her on any socials either (Alex is very territorial over leah). I don't think she will be able to date anyone without Alex always being apart of it in some way or another.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Summary -

Very scientific: Leah is obviously dying Grace bc her singing voice has improved vastly lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 13:25
Guest wrote:
Summary -

Very scientific: Leah is obviously dying Grace bc her singing voice has improved vastly lol
You mean dating? :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 14:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Summary -

Both

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 14:52
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 14:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Summary -

Both
Lol you guys are funny, I know sometimes we wanna kill each other on this thread, but I find myself having a good laughs around here once in a while

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m starting to think that Leah etc not recognising Caitlin’s contract wasn’t (in a way) because they have “taken Lia’s side”. Obviously, whatever has happened has threatened the “team”, no? Could be more so that they’re mad at her for jeopardising the atmosphere in the team than just “immaturity” of taking sides. If it had just been Leah then I’d have said yeh most likely she’s just taken Lia’s side but Kim was a big one for me lol