Leah Williamson (England NT football player)

Zoesmith1
Reactions:

Leah Williamson (England NT football player)

Post by Zoesmith1 »

She is so cute

Reactions:

Re: Leah Williamson

Post by Guest »

Informative OP, you got there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Leah Williamson the footballer? Then yes she is cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is it true Leah is dating Jordan Nobbs?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She's overrated. Both her appearance and skills.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jun 2022, 14:27
No anymore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jun 2022, 14:18
Leah Williamson the footballer? Then yes she is cute
:$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not familiar with her but she's cute.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The England captain and The Queen of Dubai

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jun 2022, 17:43
Guest wrote:
17 Jun 2022, 14:27
No anymore.
Awww. How come?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

😍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jun 2022, 16:08
X2 there’s better looking and more talented players on the England squad and in woso in general. I don’t get why she’s so popular

Zoesmith1
Reactions:

Post by Zoesmith1 »

Sorry yes I mean the cute football she did so well against Belgium I love her smile and when she had she put her 👅 out

ZoeSmith1
Reactions:

Post by ZoeSmith1 »

ZoeSmith1
Reactions:

Post by ZoeSmith1 »

she is doing so well at the euros

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ZoeSmith1 wrote:
12 Jul 2022, 15:26
she is doing so well at the euros
???? :-/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jun 2022, 21:03
Guest wrote:
X2 there’s better looking and more talented players on the England squad and in woso in general. I don’t get why she’s so popular
Who?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMNqjejBC/?k=1

She’s such a great role model, I really like her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Fantastic woman for the sport. Say what you like about her, but she gives good chat at the pressers. So eloquent.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jul 2022, 15:54
Guest wrote:
17 Jun 2022, 21:03
Guest wrote:
Who?
This.
Williamson is absolutely gorgeous and a really great player and leader.
Only jealous ugly berthas and people who don't know the game of football think otherwise.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is Leah dating anyone?

NobbsTears
Reactions:

Post by NobbsTears »

Guest wrote:
05 Sep 2022, 03:55
Is Leah dating anyone?
She confirmed her relationship status (single) in an interview today with the Guardian.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

NobbsTears wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 19:59
Guest wrote:
Is Leah dating anyone?
She confirmed her relationship status (single) in an interview today with the Guardian.
She could be lying lol

Zoesmith1
Reactions:

Re: Leah Williamson (England NT football player)

Post by Zoesmith1 »

I can't wait to see this cutie on TV tomorrow

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Is Leah dating anyone?
She is dating the singer Grace Carter( they were outed on insta)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Apr 2023, 14:46
Guest wrote:
Is Leah dating anyone?
Is this grace Carter thing real though. I’ve seen talk of screen shots but no actual screenshots!! Can someone in the know please give me a quick synopsis? Something to do with someone called josie?!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2023, 16:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Is Leah dating anyone?
Is this grace Carter thing real though. I’ve seen talk of screen shots but no actual screenshots!! Can someone in the know please give me a quick synopsis? Something to do with someone called josie?!
Jordan unfollowed this Grace. the rumors are strong

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2023, 16:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Is Leah dating anyone?
Jordan unfollowed this Grace. the rumors are strong
Where did they even meet?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Is Leah dating anyone?

a leah stanpage called lw6fanzone obsessively followed grace carter on ig for a while now and saw that she attended lot of leahs game recently with her nephew. then she saw leah followed grace's bestie josie recently, after they met at a match.

on the day of eng vs australia match, grace was at the match with josie and josie posted this screenshot (below) and the idiot leah stan reposted the story and tagged leah into it. then she commented on general woso ig fan accounts like woso.comm and jn8 about how leah and grace are dating and josie outed them and how grace and josie want fame and clout.

leah blocked the stanpage for tagging her on the ss, presumably asked josie to take down the story, and the account is suspended or deleted. all the comments on woso.coom and jn8 are also deleted. then the next day of this drama, jordan unfollowed grace even tho she was following her for a while. i dont think grace ever followed her back in the first place but i am not sure about that. our guess is jordan unfollowed because someone dmed her about grace and leah dating.

leah has been following josie since 2020 or even before and likes her music. they worked together on an ad in 2021. so they have been friendly acquaintances for a while now, therefore its hard to tell if grace was just going to the games as her friends cause her nephew wanted to go and leah stans overreacted as usual or if leah and grace indeed got closer recently and are dating. i for one think this screenshot is harmless as it doesnt tag anyone and its leah stans making assumptions over a silly joke, tagging leah, then calling grace clout chasing over it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2023, 17:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Is Leah dating anyone?

a leah stanpage called lw6fanzone obsessively followed grace carter on ig for a while now and saw that she attended lot of leahs game recently with her nephew. then she saw leah followed grace's bestie josie recently, after they met at a match.

on the day of eng vs australia match, grace was at the match with josie and josie posted this screenshot (below) and the idiot leah stan reposted the story and tagged leah into it. then she commented on general woso ig fan accounts like woso.comm and jn8 about how leah and grace are dating and josie outed them and how grace and josie want fame and clout.

leah blocked the stanpage for tagging her on the ss, presumably asked josie to take down the story, and the account is suspended or deleted. all the comments on woso.coom and jn8 are also deleted. then the next day of this drama, jordan unfollowed grace even tho she was following her for a while. i dont think grace ever followed her back in the first place but i am not sure about that. our guess is jordan unfollowed because someone dmed her about grace and leah dating.

leah has been following josie since 2020 or even before and likes her music. they worked together on an ad in 2021. so they have been friendly acquaintances for a while now, therefore its hard to tell if grace was just going to the games as her friends cause her nephew wanted to go and leah stans overreacted as usual or if leah and grace indeed got closer recently and are dating. i for one think this screenshot is harmless as it doesnt tag anyone and its leah stans making assumptions over a silly joke, tagging leah, then calling grace clout chasing over it.

Da I mean I guess she’s an upgrade on Jordan in the looks department but not much else. I don’t think much of her personality or music. The friend seems sus too. Attention seeking. Bet Leah isn’t happy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2023, 17:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Is Leah dating anyone?

Da I mean I guess she’s an upgrade on Jordan in the looks department but not much else. I don’t think much of her personality or music. The friend seems sus too. Attention seeking. Bet Leah isn’t happy.
Some of her older music is okay. But think Leah can do better. Notice she’s got an album out!! Feels like Leah is gonna get used.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If anyone saw the screenshot, their first conclusion would be that it's josie jokingly calling grace her wag. but leah stans who obsessively stalked grace for weeks and are paranoid about everything she does, decided that this ss is josie hinting at grace being leahs wag. its so dumb. if you really believe that why would you repost and tag leah into it. you are just helping their "cloutchase" in that case.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Is Leah dating anyone?

leah has been following josie since 2020 or even before and likes her music. they worked together on an ad in 2021. so they have been friendly acquaintances for a while now, therefore its hard to tell if grace was just going to the games as her friends cause her nephew wanted to go and leah stans overreacted as usual or if leah and grace indeed got closer recently and are dating. i for one think this screenshot is harmless as it doesnt tag anyone and its leah stans making assumptions over a silly joke, tagging leah, then calling grace clout chasing over it. [/spoiler]

nothing attention seeking about posting about going to a match and joking about ur bestie being ur wag. it only feels attention seeking cause leah stans read too much into it and connected it to leah in the first place.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2023, 17:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Some of her older music is okay. But think Leah can do better. Notice she’s got an album out!! Feels like Leah is gonna get used.
more like you all will try hard to connect the lyrics to leah, spread it everywhere, then blame grace for it. if she is a cloutchaser she is a mastermind of cloutchaser cause you all keep doing her work for her by drawing conenction to leah
in the first place then blame her for attention seeking.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2023, 17:18
If anyone saw the screenshot, their first conclusion would be that it's josie jokingly calling grace her wag. but leah stans who obsessively stalked grace for weeks and are paranoid about everything she does, decided that this ss is josie hinting at grace being leahs wag. its so dumb. if you really believe that why would you repost and tag leah into it. you are just helping their "cloutchase" in that case.
X2 agree it’s the stans fault totally. They’ve created this circus whether it’s true or not!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

oh yeah Jordan was going to unfollow because some internet weirdo DMed her about Leah and Grace.
Either Leah herself told her or mutual friends of the two told Jordan something

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2023, 17:27
oh yeah Jordan was going to unfollow because some internet weirdo DMed her about Leah and Grace.
or she found it first hand by stalking leah stans. lame all around anyways. unless leah herself told her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2023, 17:37
Guest wrote:
or she found it first hand by stalking leah stans. lame all around anyways. unless leah herself told her.
Lol I’m sure she has more important things to do than stalk leah stans, definitely a mutual friend told her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i think they might be dating. but it's also a 50/50 chance stans are making a mountain out of molehill and its just an old friend taking her nephew to leahs matches since lionesses are famous now. jordan unfollowing does make it a bit suss but i am going to wait for more confirmation instead of fully buying into that one stan's over paranoid interpretation of events for now. eiter if they are dating grace is cute and hope they have fun.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It doesn’t matter how she found out. It’s best to do it now. Either people are going to say she’s sad for following Leah’s new gf or eventually they may post pics/stories that she finds upsetting and she won’t be able to unfollow then as it will seem more public or she will unfollow then and it will be more of a big deal. Best do it now before more people notice.

Do think it kind of confirms the relationship though. Intentionally or not. Wonder if Leah is happy about that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2023, 17:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lol I’m sure she has more important things to do than stalk leah stans, definitely a mutual friend told her
right because pettily unfollowing grace over these informers dming he rumors about leahs lovelife is so important right. jordan is acting petty in all of this and more you keep trying to place her above it all more silly she looks. she followed/unfollowed amber gill too after she didnt get a follow back and soon amber and jen started dating. jordan keeps acting like an immature clown, sorry to say. cause if leah anfd grace are just friends, jordan fueled the rumors over nothing but spite and pettiness lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2023, 17:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It doesn’t matter how she found out. It’s best to do it now. Either people are going to say she’s sad for following Leah’s new gf or eventually they may post pics/stories that she finds upsetting and she won’t be able to unfollow then as it will seem more public or she will unfollow then and it will be more of a big deal. Best do it now before more people notice.

Do think it kind of confirms the relationship though. Intentionally or not. Wonder if Leah is happy about that.
not really cause people who stalked both leah and jordan obsessively would clarify very quickly that both of them were following grace for a while for her music. like jordan has her fans runnig pr for her rn too in three threads since this started and you dont think they would shout over and over that they both follwoed grace for a while and liked their music. what really happened is jordan got pissed grace didnt folllow her back and instead is going to leahs game so she unfollowed her like she unfollowed amber. so going by that pattern alone, i'd say leah and grace are dating and will be confirmed soon like jen and amber did lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2023, 17:46
i think they might be dating. but it's also a 50/50 chance stans are making a mountain out of molehill and its just an old friend taking her nephew to leahs matches since lionesses are famous now. jordan unfollowing does make it a bit suss but i am going to wait for more confirmation instead of fully buying into that one stan's over paranoid interpretation of events for now. eiter if they are dating grace is cute and hope they have fun.
Yup, also people saying the girl just wanna use Leah for attention is so crazy, no one here knows this girl that bad, sure it’s a possibility but if she’s doing that, Leah is a grown woman, she knows how to handle those situations. If they’re a real thing is it too much to think that maybe they actually just liked each other? :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2023, 17:57
Guest wrote:
Yup, also people saying the girl just wanna use Leah for attention is so crazy, no one here knows this girl that bad, sure it’s a possibility but if she’s doing that, Leah is a grown woman, she knows how to handle those situations. If they’re a real thing is it too much to think that maybe they actually just liked each other? :hmmm:
they keep saying that except its them bringing attention to her by connecting her with leah in the first place. she isnt doing anything to get attention from leah fans or out here attaching herself to leah in anyway. like no one would really think that story is about leah, they would just assume its two friends joking around imo.

Francesca Maggi
Reactions:

Post by Francesca Maggi »

I'm Italian sorry for my english but Grace when she said she is lesbian?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2023, 18:07
Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2023, 17:57
Guest wrote:
they keep saying that except its them bringing attention to her by connecting her with leah in the first place. she isnt doing anything to get attention from leah fans or out here attaching herself to leah in anyway. like no one would really think that story is about leah, they would just assume its two friends joking around imo.
Don’t forget they were also at the same cabin, at the same time. Same bed, same weekend

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I dont know much about grace or who her mom is lol but some anon said on international thread that her mother liked leah's comment from the 5th april pic and her's is the only comment she liked. just wanted to note down everything we know so far. i am sure the super stalkers know way more but probably hesitant to post here over being called psychos etc.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Francesca Maggi wrote:
14 Apr 2023, 18:09
Grace had a boyfriend only 6 months ago. So i don’t think she is a lesbian probably Bi.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Francesca Maggi wrote:
She didn't but grace wouldn't be the first wag (pun not intended) to only have dated men before, if they are indeed a thing. anons said she has lot of daddy issues as per her songs and interviews but that anon seemed to really hated her, so pinch of salt and all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2023, 18:14
Francesca Maggi wrote:
Grace had a boyfriend only 6 months ago. So i don’t think she is a lesbian probably Bi.
I don’t think her never saying she’s a lesbian or bi count for something, if you look into it Leah herself never said anything about being a lesbian too so…