Leah Williamson (England NT football player)

Reactions:

Re: Leah Williamson (England NT football player)

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 05:51
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 05:36
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 05:18
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 04:28
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 01:53

Oh she knows exactly what she is doing. If I was Rafa’s girlfriend I would be kind of pissed. Like why are playing it up?
Yes from the twitter convo with Rafa they know what people have been speculating. Even Rafa friends have seen the rumors on twitter. Leah is very aware of it, looks like she is milking it. Like you said she chose that photo as the cover not a coincidence. I know the stans here will come after me. But yes your fave does love attention nothing wrong with it no need to get angry. And she is getting it because twitter an tiktok are going wild right now.
No one is offended bc you guys said Leah wants attention. It’s the fact that you’re trying to drag Rafa and her gf into this and making them out to be some poor victims when they clearly find the ridiculous rumors just as funny
Do you know her girlfriend personally to know that she thinks its funny?? Did you have a conversation with her? Cause she never commented on anything. The twitter convo was between Rafa and her friend. Why are you talking like you know how she is feeling?

The only thing the person above said is “ if i was her girlfriend i would be kinda pissed” thats it. And thats her personal opinion/feelings.
These people dont know anything about her girlfriend but they are sure she finds it funny. Why?? Cause she is brazilian? What kind of generalization is that? Come on now. Also if she doesn’t than does that make her a prude like you’ve been accusing other people to be?
Because her girlfriend finds it’s funny lol and yes cultural context matters. Not calling Antonia a pride calling you one. Lol Rafa is more than ok with it and you’re over here on a message board outraged for HER gf

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyway who tf is replacing Leah and Rafa at the start of the seasons lol we’re looking like a soap opera while chelsit is signing world class players

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 08:27
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 08:24
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 07:16
guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 06:25
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 03:35

You forgot the arsenal physio and Jordan coz apparently according to “trust me bro, i can accurately read vibes from 2 seconds clips” lchat they were on and off before she left Arsenal…

Also big shout out to Carly Telford who people were asking about if she’s dating Leah coz they had a total of 1 pic next to each other. Tbf they confused her w Jordan at first but still.

Yep, Leah gets around no doubt.. Must be a time traveler to be able to fit them all in her schedule :rofl:
Hahaha leah is not dating ANY of them lol. Grace, Alex and Lia are all her good friends. I think this has now been established. Leah is following models and others on her socials, and she is apparently on the dating/networking app Raya - as is Alex scott. I actually think leah is single like she stated, but maybe is getting to know people on her socials.
Sorry but how do you know that unless you are actually on raya yourself? Lol
This whole thread is gossip and speculation, how do any of you know anything?
The only thing that is matter of fact, is both Leah and Alex have recently stated they are single!
Continued... also matter of fact is Alex also recently admitting she uses Raya, an anon allegedly on raya has said Leah has a profile, there is no proof. I am inclined to speculate though that if Leah is going to use a dating app it would be Raya where she has privacy due to their strict rules.
Also didn’t openly say that she actively used Raya, that’s the wrong context. She said JR had introduced her to it but dating apps were a struggle for her and she preferred connection. That anon also panicked like crazy when we asked them for proof, they literally could’ve uploaded a pic to show us they were even on Raya but refused. They also said they were a PA for an influential person and we’re referred to the app but everyone knows how unbelievably difficult it was to get on there. Multiple celebrities have been open about being rejected from it. It was clear bs and they let themselves fade into the background once a few teenagers believed it. Most of them most likely do use Raya, including Leah, but that anon was not on it :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 11:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 06:25

Hahaha leah is not dating ANY of them lol. Grace, Alex and Lia are all her good friends. I think this has now been established. Leah is following models and others on her socials, and she is apparently on the dating/networking app Raya - as is Alex scott. I actually think leah is single like she stated, but maybe is getting to know people on her socials.
The only thing that is matter of fact, is both Leah and Alex have recently stated they are single!
Continued... also matter of fact is Alex also recently admitting she uses Raya, an anon allegedly on raya has said Leah has a profile, there is no proof. I am inclined to speculate though that if Leah is going to use a dating app it would be Raya where she has privacy due to their strict rules.
Also didn’t openly say that she actively used Raya, that’s the wrong context. She said JR had introduced her to it but dating apps were a struggle for her and she preferred connection. That anon also panicked like crazy when we asked them for proof, they literally could’ve uploaded a pic to show us they were even on Raya but refused. They also said they were a PA for an influential person and we’re referred to the app but everyone knows how unbelievably difficult it was to get on there. Multiple celebrities have been open about being rejected from it. It was clear bs and they let themselves fade into the background once a few teenagers believed it. Most of them most likely do use Raya, including Leah, but that anon was not on it :rofl:
Alex actually stated she exchanged flirty messages with a couple of premier league players on the app. That's not to say she has a profile and no longer uses it or has a profile and still actively uses it for networking, you or I will never know. The anon didn't panic they simply responded multiple times they would not risk their account, not actually sure your qualified to make that statement anyway from behind a screen thousands of miles away. You can read multiple articles about how strict raya is, one female Irish comedian spoke on her podcast about how she was booted off for taken screenshots, pictures and sending them into group chats. Also, there is only a handful of pics and screenshots of celeb profiles doing the rounds on the internet. Its suffice enough for me to accept no one will risk their account for us gossipers to then spread it around. And because your one of the ones who insisted on a screenshot, i have no doubt it would end up on your tiktok, twitter or tumblr. Why should you be trusted? There is many articles from people who HAVE been accepted to raya with less than 1k insta followers, simply because they were probably hot and had influential friends recommendations.

In reality no one actually knows why the Raya 'Committee' accepts or denies applications. Even people with profiles have reviewed the app and stated they don't know why they were accepted

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 11:41
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 11:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Alex actually stated she exchanged flirty messages with a couple of premier league players on the app. That's not to say she has a profile and no longer uses it or has a profile and still actively uses it for networking, you or I will never know. The anon didn't panic they simply responded multiple times they would not risk their account, not actually sure your qualified to make that statement anyway from behind a screen thousands of miles away. You can read multiple articles about how strict raya is, one female Irish comedian spoke on her podcast about how she was booted off for taken screenshots, pictures and sending them into group chats. Also, there is only a handful of pics and screenshots of celeb profiles doing the rounds on the internet. Its suffice enough for me to accept no one will risk their account for us gossipers to then spread it around. And because your one of the ones who insisted on a screenshot, i have no doubt it would end up on your tiktok, twitter or tumblr. Why should you be trusted? There is many articles from people who HAVE been accepted to raya with less than 1k insta followers, simply because they were probably hot and had influential friends recommendations.

In reality no one actually knows why the Raya 'Committee' accepts or denies applications. Even people with profiles have reviewed the app and stated they don't know why they were accepted
Was just discussing this with a friend, turns out her cousin is from the UK and lives in Vancouver. She works for some guy who founded some sort off payment app like paypal and he gave her a raya recommendation to which she then got accepted. honestly she is a bang average looking girl with only a couple for thousand insta followers

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 11:09
Anyway who tf is replacing Leah and Rafa at the start of the seasons lol we’re looking like a soap opera while chelsit is signing world class players
Idk mate but the fact that we’ve managed to extend so many players, including Caitlin who wasn’t even out of contract yet as far as i know, gives hope we’ll actually make some good signings

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 13:18
Guest wrote:
Idk mate but the fact that we’ve managed to extend so many players, including Caitlin who wasn’t even out of contract yet as far as i know, gives hope we’ll actually make some good signings
I dunno, i think extending the players is costing them less as their age will play a significant part in how much the extension is actually worth. Like extending fkn jodie taylor was a joke. I get the requirement of squad dept but come on. I don't think the current bunch can cut it against Chelsea and now Manu. Yeah we get Viv and Beth back between September and November but that defense is fkn shaky. Not up to the standard required without Leah, Rafa and Laura in there. Will need to go and pay big to sign a replacement for rafa

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 13:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I dunno, i think extending the players is costing them less as their age will play a significant part in how much the extension is actually worth. Like extending fkn jodie taylor was a joke. I get the requirement of squad dept but come on. I don't think the current bunch can cut it against Chelsea and now Manu. Yeah we get Viv and Beth back between September and November but that defense is fkn shaky. Not up to the standard required without Leah, Rafa and Laura in there. Will need to go and pay big to sign a replacement for rafa
They didn’t extend Jodie Taylor I don’t think. Unless I missed it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 13:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Arsenal hasn't officially announced, its on a lot of twitter transfer news. its speculation but it may very well be true

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 14:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Arsenal hasn't officially announced, its on a lot of twitter transfer news. its speculation but it may very well be true
Pretty sure it’s just a troll account.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

An honest question, and i have nothing to do with comments or anything above. Why is everyone a troll when their opinions differ or they wont take screenshots of proof or their social accounts don't align with your own? Like you all do realize everyone that participates in these threads could be viewed by their 'Fave' as an invasive troll!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 14:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I love this group and will be happy when they’re all healthy, but even healthy this squad hasn’t won much. Loss two world class defenders and our only major target seems to be a forward. Who could replace Leah or Rafa from the start? Jen is aging

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 14:17
An honest question, and i have nothing to do with comments or anything above. Why is everyone a troll when their opinions differ or they wont take screenshots of proof or their social accounts don't align with your own? Like you all do realize everyone that participates in these threads could be viewed by their 'Fave' as an invasive troll!
I get this! But I think the issue is that so many idiots come on here and spread fake information. Since ‘new-style’ (teenage) woso Twitter and TT has taken off they’ve started finding this forum and then everything is taken as gospel and that’s how the hate starts on players etc. So it tends to be that when people come on with random claims we get suss. I’m of the opinion that I’ll not take it as fact unless there’s proof but I’m not going to start calling someone a troll either :rofl: It’s the same insults in here though, people get called crazy and stans by people who are sat in a LW forum throughout their day lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 14:20
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 14:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I love this group and will be happy when they’re all healthy, but even healthy this squad hasn’t won much. Loss two world class defenders and our only major target seems to be a forward. Who could replace Leah or Rafa from the start? Jen is aging
I think katie and Viv are obviously going to stay for next season , but if the club isn't showing investment in this transfer window and the winter one. i think they could both leave next year

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 14:26
Guest wrote:
I get this! But I think the issue is that so many idiots come on here and spread fake information. Since ‘new-style’ (teenage) woso Twitter and TT has taken off they’ve started finding this forum and then everything is taken as gospel and that’s how the hate starts on players etc. So it tends to be that when people come on with random claims we get suss. I’m of the opinion that I’ll not take it as fact unless there’s proof but I’m not going to start calling someone a troll either :rofl: It’s the same insults in here though, people get called crazy and stans by people who are sat in a LW forum throughout their day lol
It's hilarious to me because this thread is 99.9% about Leah's dating life and every comment is speculative. Not one person can come here and provide any type of proof about her personal life or anyone around her unless she herself comments with facts. I remember a podcast with the DJ Kitten from LA, she said she literally commented on her own thread with facts and got attacked by her so called fans for being a troll :rofl:

For this reason i would not be surprised if Leah herself has read this and dropped a comment

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 14:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It's hilarious to me because this thread is 99.9% about Leah's dating life and every comment is speculative. Not one person can come here and provide any type of proof about her personal life or anyone around her unless she herself comments with facts. I remember a podcast with the DJ Kitten from LA, she said she literally commented on her own thread with facts and got attacked by her so called fans for being a troll :rofl:

For this reason i would not be surprised if Leah herself has read this and dropped a comment
No one knows the exact details of leahs love life, it is all just rumors and speculation. Apparently WOSO girls do read this forum though lol, and that doesn't suprise me. The anon who stated Leah and Alex are on raya could also be a troll ? No one knows the truth. She might well be dating Alex in private, it's a possibility and the same for Grace.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 14:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No one knows the exact details of leahs love life, it is all just rumors and speculation. Apparently WOSO girls do read this forum though lol, and that doesn't suprise me. The anon who stated Leah and Alex are on raya could also be a troll ? No one knows the truth. She might well be dating Alex in private, it's a possibility and the same for Grace.
Not arguing but taking it back to my original question. What differs you from being a troll to the person who had possible information about raya? In your last sentence you literally gave 2 speculative opinions on her dating life :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 09:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 04:28

Yes from the twitter convo with Rafa they know what people have been speculating. Even Rafa friends have seen the rumors on twitter. Leah is very aware of it, looks like she is milking it. Like you said she chose that photo as the cover not a coincidence. I know the stans here will come after me. But yes your fave does love attention nothing wrong with it no need to get angry. And she is getting it because twitter an tiktok are going wild right now.
No one is offended bc you guys said Leah wants attention. It’s the fact that you’re trying to drag Rafa and her gf into this and making them out to be some poor victims when they clearly find the ridiculous rumors just as funny
Do you know her girlfriend personally to know that she thinks its funny?? Did you have a conversation with her? Cause she never commented on anything. The twitter convo was between Rafa and her friend. Why are you talking like you know how she is feeling?

The only thing the person above said is “ if i was her girlfriend i would be kinda pissed” thats it. And thats her personal opinion/feelings.
These people dont know anything about her girlfriend but they are sure she finds it funny. Why?? Cause she is brazilian? What kind of generalization is that? Come on now. Also if she doesn’t than does that make her a prude like you’ve been accusing other people to be?
Because her girlfriend finds it’s funny lol and yes cultural context matters. Not calling Antonia a pride calling you one. Lol Rafa is more than ok with it and you’re over here on a message board outraged for HER gf
Again what proof or evidence you have that the girlfriend is ok with it? You have provided none. And you are talking like you know her personally when you don’t. Truth is we don’t know but you are over here putting words in her mouth. Very strange. Your only argument is she is Brazilian so she most be ok with it. Youre generalizing an entire country and its kinda racist.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 15:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Again what proof or evidence you have that the girlfriend is ok with it? You have provided none. And you are talking like you know her personally when you don’t. Truth is we don’t know but you are over here putting words in her mouth. Very strange. Your only argument is she is Brazilian so she most be ok with it. Youre generalizing an entire country and its kinda racist.
Da. Ofc no one has any proof but since Rafa and her gf are fine and going strong it makes more sense to assume she’s fine w it than to assume she doesn’t. Just to be able to accuse Leah of being an ass.

Also you keep ignoring the fact that Rafa think it’s funny and ridiculous that people ship her and Leah. And there is actual proof of it that’s already been provided. I doubt Antonia hasn’t seen that convo. Or hasn’t had one herself w Rafa.

To the other anon w the troll conversation. This is exactly why people are accusing anons like the one above of being trolls. Most of the time we’re all just speculating and giving opinions but when we’re dealing w actual facts that someone ignores on purpose to keep the argument going, i think it’s fair to accuse them of trolling

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 15:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da. Ofc no one has any proof but since Rafa and her gf are fine and going strong it makes more sense to assume she’s fine w it than to assume she doesn’t. Just to be able to accuse Leah of being an ass.

Also you keep ignoring the fact that Rafa think it’s funny and ridiculous that people ship her and Leah. And there is actual proof of it that’s already been provided. I doubt Antonia hasn’t seen that convo. Or hasn’t had one herself w Rafa.

To the other anon w the troll conversation. This is exactly why people are accusing anons like the one above of being trolls. Most of the time we’re all just speculating and giving opinions but when we’re dealing w actual facts that someone ignores on purpose to keep the argument going, i think it’s fair to accuse them of trolling
Just because someone has a different opinion than you doesn’t mean they are trolling. Im sick of people like you wanting to police this thread to fit your narrative “Leah is perfect and a goddess and can’t be criticized” “everyone who doesn’t agree 100% with what she is doing is a troll” “i will write multiple essays defending her every time someone say something” i feel like you are the one trolling because your starting arguments with everyone that doesn’t have the same opinion as you. We can’t have normal conversations because you are an angry stan who needs to have the last word and your accusing everyone of trolling. Again this is not a stan account. We have the right to use our critical judgement concerning Leah. There is plenty of stan tumblr you can go there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Just because someone has a different opinion than you doesn’t mean they are trolling. Im sick of people like you wanting to police this thread to fit your narrative “Leah is perfect and a goddess and can’t be criticized” “everyone who doesn’t agree 100% with what she is doing is a troll” “i will write multiple essays defending her every time someone say something” i feel like you are the one trolling because your starting arguments with everyone that doesn’t have the same opinion as you. We can’t have normal conversations because you are an angry stan who needs to have the last word and your accusing everyone of trolling. Again this is not a stan account. We have the right to use our critical judgement concerning Leah. There is plenty of stan tumblr you can go there.
I 100% agree with you! this thread is becoming unbearable because of these twitter stans. The moment they don’t like what you have to say they will start a never ending argument. Like just scroll down its not that serious. Also they are accusing everyone of being haters or trolls. They want this thread to only be about ass kissing Leah. Just because we believe Leah’s poop stinks doesn’t make us haters. She is human, she is not a perfect angel. We can love her and criticize her at the same time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 14:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Not arguing but taking it back to my original question. What differs you from being a troll to the person who had possible information about raya? In your last sentence you literally gave 2 speculative opinions on her dating life :rofl:
There are many trolls on this thread, and no way to prove who is a troll and who isn't. It's the same that the information people are saying on here could be true or it could not be. The raya anon might be correct, and so is the anon who stated that leah might be dating Alex or Grace in private. There is no way to prove it this, hence the speculation and gossip will never stop lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I know rafas gf is okay with it because they just had the cutest mf holiday in Ibiza, like, this week. I know rafas gf is okay with it bc within seconds Rafa commented. I know rafas ok with it bc Rafa made a “sexy girl” INSIDE joke and Rafa did all that while keeping her gf. I know rafas gf is okay with it bc i doubt she’s never not been out with both of them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 16:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I know rafas gf is okay with it because they just had the cutest mf holiday in Ibiza, like, this week. I know rafas gf is okay with it bc within seconds Rafa commented. I know rafas ok with it bc Rafa made a “sexy girl” INSIDE joke and Rafa did all that while keeping her gf. I know rafas gf is okay with it bc i doubt she’s never not been out with both of them.
Forget it mate. Can’t you see they keep bringing this up and trying to restart the argument no matter how many logical points you make and so called “proof” you actually give them?
And then they try to act like victims when you call them out or ask if they’re trolling :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 16:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

There are many trolls on this thread, and no way to prove who is a troll and who isn't. It's the same that the information people are saying on here could be true or it could not be. The raya anon might be correct, and so is the anon who stated that leah might be dating Alex or Grace in private. There is no way to prove it this, hence the speculation and gossip will never stop lol.

Back to point, you just explained that the raya Anon could be correct and so could the Alex and grace gossip, which in turn actually makes everyone a troll :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 17:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Back to point, you just explained that the raya Anon could be correct and so could the Alex and grace gossip, which in turn actually makes everyone a troll :nails:
Everyone has their own opinions which they are entitled too. This is a gossip forum, so all is welcome. Leah will never confirm her dating-personal life. But we can all talk about it and have our suspicions and opinions.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 16:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I 100% agree with you! this thread is becoming unbearable because of these twitter stans. The moment they don’t like what you have to say they will start a never ending argument. Like just scroll down its not that serious. Also they are accusing everyone of being haters or trolls. They want this thread to only be about ass kissing Leah. Just because we believe Leah’s poop stinks doesn’t make us haters. She is human, she is not a perfect angel. We can love her and criticize her at the same time.
X2 if you want a stan account go to tumblr and twitter you will be happy. Everyone will think Leah is a perfect creature capable of no wrongs and you will be in your element. Don’t come on here and start arguments every 2 sec. because some people here think she is not perfect.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 17:46
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 17:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Everyone has their own opinions which they are entitled too. This is a gossip forum, so all is welcome. Leah will never confirm her dating-personal life. But we can all talk about it and have our suspicions and opinions.
You are missing the point of my question in the first place. Why call each other trolls because they have info or an opinion you don’t agree with? Essentially you’re just as much a troll as the people you call a troll!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 17:57
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 16:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

X2 if you want a stan account go to tumblr and twitter you will be happy. Everyone will think Leah is a perfect creature capable of no wrongs and you will be in your element. Don’t come on here and start arguments every 2 sec. because some people here think she is not perfect.
See, we’re all big hypocrites here. Bc just like we shouldn’t accuse each other of being trolls bc we have a different opinion, you shouldn’t be calling everyone who disagrees w you a stan either.

You have no idea what my general opinion of Leah is.
I don’t think she’s perfect and i think she can be immature sometimes esp on social media. How she acted yesterday when it came to Caitlin’s extension is a prime example of that. Maybe Caitlin did some shit, we don’t know that, but either way what Leah did was unprofessional.

But you just assume i’m a stan who thinks Leah can do no wrong just bc i’m one of the people who thinks this whole thing w Rafa is ridiculous since clearly the players themselves think it’s laughable that people ship them. Are they not allowed to have a joke? Bc it might insult their own fans for some reason?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I have some intel on Raya. Im not on it so this is secondhand info. Actually it’s third hand because it comes from my girlfriend via her EX girlfriend. And well, they weren’t really girlfriends, more fuck buddies but it’s easier to refer to her as an ex.

Her ex is a fairly well known indie musician. (Like D list celeb not anyone massive, no offense) and my gf had told me previously that they sometimes use to look through Raya together as a laugh. Apparently her profile was set to “networking and friends” but she was a bit of a fuckgirl (hence the breakup) so who knows what she was really using it for….

Anyway, I know that her ex is a big football fan and that she actually plays casual football so when I was reading this thread this morning with all the Raya stuff I text my gf to ask if she remembered seeing any footballers on there. My gf knows NOTHING about football so I should have known she wouldn’t remember names but she said she remembered her ex being gassed about some footballers on there. When she came home from work today I showed her a pic of Leah and she said she thinks she saw her on there.

Now, don’t take this as gospel because it is anecdotal and Leah’s face is everywhere so it’s likely she may just recognise her face in general but she seemed pretty sure. Lol. Make of that what you will.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 18:45
I have some intel on Raya. Im not on it so this is secondhand info. Actually it’s third hand because it comes from my girlfriend via her EX girlfriend. And well, they weren’t really girlfriends, more fuck buddies but it’s easier to refer to her as an ex.

Her ex is a fairly well known indie musician. (Like D list celeb not anyone massive, no offense) and my gf had told me previously that they sometimes use to look through Raya together as a laugh. Apparently her profile was set to “networking and friends” but she was a bit of a fuckgirl (hence the breakup) so who knows what she was really using it for….

Anyway, I know that her ex is a big football fan and that she actually plays casual football so when I was reading this thread this morning with all the Raya stuff I text my gf to ask if she remembered seeing any footballers on there. My gf knows NOTHING about football so I should have known she wouldn’t remember names but she said she remembered her ex being gassed about some footballers on there. When she came home from work today I showed her a pic of Leah and she said she thinks she saw her on there.

Now, don’t take this as gospel because it is anecdotal and Leah’s face is everywhere so it’s likely she may just recognise her face in general but she seemed pretty sure. Lol. Make of that what you will.
Minor celeb, Lesbian musician who plays amateur football = Shura? :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

I do think leah is on raya. It is a dating and networking app. Whatever reason she is on it is her own business and we will never know. I think she is looking to date, I don't think she needs to make connections with people for networking or work opportunities. Alex scott had admitted she was on it like 3 years ago, but didn't connect with anyone and hardly used it, maybe she is back using too. The way Alex is obsessed with leah, she probably introduced her too it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 18:58
Guest wrote:

I do think leah is on raya. It is a dating and networking app. Whatever reason she is on it is her own business and we will never know. I think she is looking to date, I don't think she needs to make connections with people for networking or work opportunities. Alex scott had admitted she was on it like 3 years ago, but didn't connect with anyone and hardly used it, maybe she is back using too. The way Alex is obsessed with leah, she probably introduced her too it.
I think she’s there too, and perhaps those girls she has been following, she meet them from there

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Good on her if she is on it, she is looking to branch out and meet new people. She can't exactly use the standard dating apps like tinder and bumble lol. So raya does make sense for her to use. I think she wants to meet someone outside of the footballing world, don't blame her for that. I think the lesbain football dating scene is very toxic! And it does cause issues in football teams when players date eachother and something goes wrong. I can't see her ever dating a footballer again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 19:02
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 18:58
Guest wrote:

I think she’s there too, and perhaps those girls she has been following, she meet them from there
Yeah definitely. I think she is on it, them girls she has been following she has probably met on it. I'm happy for her, she is looking to date again and get herself out there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Maybe we should have took leahs word for it when she said she was single and doesn't have a partner in that interview a few months ago 😂.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 19:16
Maybe we should have took leahs word for it when she said she was single and doesn't have a partner in that interview a few months ago 😂.
Hahaa. I do think if leah was that bit older maybe in her 30s then her and alex would definitely be together. Their chemistry speaks for itself. The effort and closeness between them is lovely to see but I think its the age difference which is holding them back. They probably see eachother as sisters now which would make it awkward.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She could very well be single and still have some casual fling going on, at the end of the day, girl’s gotta eat

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 19:23
Guest wrote:
She could very well be single and still have some casual fling going on, at the end of the day, girl’s gotta eat
Her and alex definitely causally sleeping together. I'm sorry but their chemistry-situation is more then friends.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 19:28
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 19:23
Guest wrote:
Her and alex definitely causally sleeping together. I'm sorry but their chemistry-situation is more then friends.
Why the hell not!? Both stunning girls, single, best friends and have great chemistry I don't blame them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You’re all fkn hilarious, I came here gave your first hand raya info as I’m on there and you lot went on the attack at me. I nearly actually took that fucking photo of it and posted here hahaha

An anon comes on and gives you third hand info which easily could be a huge fake story and you’ve all changed your tune hahahahaha

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 21:01
You’re all fkn hilarious, I came here gave your first hand raya info as I’m on there and you lot went on the attack at me. I nearly actually took that fucking photo of it and posted here hahaha

An anon comes on and gives you third hand info which easily could be a huge fake story and you’ve all changed your tune hahahahaha
You’re lying. If you had actual proof you’d post it so there you go 👍🏼

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 21:07
Guest wrote:

You know I thought about it because you silly little girls started to annoy me but then remembered I was raised better with better morals and she doesn’t deserve her personal profile leaked for your satisfaction! Ask your new friend how on earth her GF suddenly knows what leah looks like and kinda thinks she was on raya when I have no idea who I swiped past last night hahahaha

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’d be more surprised if Leah isn’t on any dating app. She’s in her mid-20s, she’s attractive, relatively famous and it’s impossible that she doesn’t have needs. My family comes from a family of athletes, and I remember when I was still actively exercising I was constantly looking for sex. You have a higher sex drive when you live an active life. I can’t even imagine how professional athletes feel.

It makes sense that Leah is maybe casually dating/hooking up after being in a long-term relationship.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Mate, remember where you are. Pls don’t expect logic and consistency in thoughts. It all depends on who’s reading the thread at that exact moment and what sort of mood they’re in.
Also if they somehow thought you seemed the slightest bit condescending, you’re gonna be attacked by someone no matter what you’re saying. People are touchy on the internet

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 21:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You know I thought about it because you silly little girls started to annoy me but then remembered I was raised better with better morals and she doesn’t deserve her personal profile leaked for your satisfaction! Ask your new friend how on earth her GF suddenly knows what leah looks like and kinda thinks she was on raya when I have no idea who I swiped past last night hahahaha

If you cared about her personal life you wouldn’t have posted about her potential being on Raya to start this whole conversation. You just look silly darling 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 21:15
I’d be more surprised if Leah isn’t on any dating app. She’s in her mid-20s, she’s attractive, relatively famous and it’s impossible that she doesn’t have needs. My family comes from a family of athletes, and I remember when I was still actively exercising I was constantly looking for sex. You have a higher sex drive when you live an active life. I can’t even imagine how professional athletes feel.

It makes sense that Leah is maybe casually dating/hooking up after being in a long-term relationship.
Leah is 100% casually having sex with people, there is no way she would be completely sex free for nearly two years lol. Personally I think she is casually having sex with Alex, and they are both happy to keep things casual. Alex is way too involved with leah for it just to be a normal friendship. Leah is probably hooking up with others too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 21:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

If you cared about her personal life you wouldn’t have posted about her potential being on Raya to start this whole conversation. You just look silly darling 😂
I didn’t say I cared about her personal life. She’s a public figure, her life is always gonna be spoke about. It’s what comes with wanting the fame she accepts in her position. I said she doesn’t deserve her profile pics being leaked. That’s two entirely different things. What’s silly darling is suddenly believing third hand info without the proof you so desperately desire. You look silly to me changing your opinion without those proof pics you begged for.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 21:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I didn’t say I cared about her personal life. She’s a public figure, her life is always gonna be spoke about. It’s what comes with wanting the fame she accepts in her position. I said she doesn’t deserve her profile pics being leaked. That’s two entirely different things. What’s silly darling is suddenly believing third hand info without the proof you so desperately desire. You look silly to me changing your opinion without those proof pics you begged for.

Don’t give this person two thoughts and an explanation. The person on the attack at you right now is the same person who made up the third hand raya story. Bitches are crazy on here and comment on their own comments to back themselves up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 21:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Did I say I believe anything anyone has said? No I didn’t. I think you’ll find you’re the only person I have replied to. You can’t say someone doesn’t deserve their personal profile to be leaked when you are the one that started this whole debate by saying she was on it. No common sense, wind your neck in.