Leah Williamson (England NT football player)

Reactions:

Re: Leah Williamson (England NT football player)

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 21:26
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 20:59
Leah knows exactly what she is doing posting photos like that. But Rafa has a girlfriend ( they were in spain together)
If she’s doing to for attention or to get a reaction maybe she can start doing this stuff with women that don’t have girlfriends?
Yup

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 20:54
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 20:41
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 20:20
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 20:12
Leah and Rafa would have been a very hot couple. But alas... it wasn't ment to be :sadangel:
i agree they would have been, and who knows maybe they hooked up once
They give friends with benefits when alcohol comes in the scene kind of vibes
Rafa has a girlfriend. Not everyone wants to cheat on their partner with Leah. She’s not all that like her stans think she is.
Rafa’s girlfriend is very pretty (Antonia)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Omg
This thread should end. You all hate Leah. Everything she does has second intentions for you guys

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 21:52
Omg
This thread should end. You all hate Leah. Everything she does has second intentions for you guys
It is possible to be suspicious of peoples intentions or not agree with things they are doing without hating them. The issue is stans that think she can do no wrong. You’re allowed to disagree with us, but that doesn’t mean the thread will end lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 16:21
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 16:14
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 16:06
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 16:00
She liked Alex’s post 3 hours ago. So her not liking Caitlin’s its very deliberate. I feel bad for Caitlin. Leah is Arsenals golden child and they treat her like a princess. I wouldn’t want to be on her bad side. Its like pissing off the popular girl at school.
Equally feel bad for Caitlin. Over on the international thread I’ve asked multiple times why Caitlin is the bad one when we have literally no proof of that. You’d think after the season Arsenal just had they’d be glad that players are staying for the team rather than worrying about how they can basically ostracise one person. Makes me wonder what kinda role Leah played in Jordan going before she acted devastated on socials, and I didn’t even really rate jordan lol
Caitlin is known to be a bully and a cheat she ellie and sam were bullies at matildas and they all broken up relationships in the past.
This is why people think caitlin is responsible. Also lia her “sometimes bad things happen to good people “ speech
Okay so even if that were true (I saw you write that you ‘heard’ this over on the international thread so pinch of salt), you’ve decided that someone’s past means they’re always in the wrong? All the players you like never done anything wrong, no?
Because all I’ve seen is Caitlin going straight to Lia’s side when she was injured, continuing to interact with Leah’s post etc. but from the other side I’ve seen Leah making sure to include some bullshit statement Lia made about bad things happening in her edited video (she choose to include that) and Lia making sly digs in her captions.
Caitlin this whole time has acted like nothing is wrong. Liking everyone’s posts, even Lia’s after she unfollowed Caitlin. We obviously don’t know what exactly happened, but it doesn’t take a genius to figure out something happened. Maybe not full on cheating, but something to make Lia really upset and a lot of the arsenal girls take her side and not interact with caitlin’s posts. I don’t think they would do that if something didn’t happen. I mean obviously Lia and Caitlin both decided to stay, so it must not have been horrible enough for one of them to leave. But Caitlin does strike me as a person who is kind of nonchalant about things and maybe didn’t think whatever happened was that big of a deal.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Leah knows exactly what she is doing posting photos like that. But Rafa has a girlfriend ( they were in spain together)
If she’s doing to for attention or to get a reaction maybe she can start doing this stuff with women that don’t have girlfriends?
Rafa and Antonia are Brazilian lol they’re fine with it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 22:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 16:00
She liked Alex’s post 3 hours ago. So her not liking Caitlin’s its very deliberate. I feel bad for Caitlin. Leah is Arsenals golden child and they treat her like a princess. I wouldn’t want to be on her bad side. Its like pissing off the popular girl at school.
Equally feel bad for Caitlin. Over on the international thread I’ve asked multiple times why Caitlin is the bad one when we have literally no proof of that. You’d think after the season Arsenal just had they’d be glad that players are staying for the team rather than worrying about how they can basically ostracise one person. Makes me wonder what kinda role Leah played in Jordan going before she acted devastated on socials, and I didn’t even really rate jordan lol
Caitlin is known to be a bully and a cheat she ellie and sam were bullies at matildas and they all broken up relationships in the past.
This is why people think caitlin is responsible. Also lia her “sometimes bad things happen to good people “ speech
Okay so even if that were true (I saw you write that you ‘heard’ this over on the international thread so pinch of salt), you’ve decided that someone’s past means they’re always in the wrong? All the players you like never done anything wrong, no?
Because all I’ve seen is Caitlin going straight to Lia’s side when she was injured, continuing to interact with Leah’s post etc. but from the other side I’ve seen Leah making sure to include some bullshit statement Lia made about bad things happening in her edited video (she choose to include that) and Lia making sly digs in her captions.
Caitlin this whole time has acted like nothing is wrong. Liking everyone’s posts, even Lia’s after she unfollowed Caitlin. We obviously don’t know what exactly happened, but it doesn’t take a genius to figure out something happened. Maybe not full on cheating, but something to make Lia really upset and a lot of the arsenal girls take her side and not interact with caitlin’s posts. I don’t think they would do that if something didn’t happen. I mean obviously Lia and Caitlin both decided to stay, so it must not have been horrible enough for one of them to leave. But Caitlin does strike me as a person who is kind of nonchalant about things and maybe didn’t think whatever happened was that big of a deal.
you never had a argument with someone and dont think your in the wrong? maybe caitlin and katie got together after they'd broken up and its rubbed lia the wrong way. could literally be anything. people have jumped on this cheating thing despite the fact lia has unblocked caitlin numerous times. you think she got cheated on and blocked her, then forgave her and unblocked her then got cheated on again and blocked her again her for good? it doesnt make sense.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 22:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yep. And idk how you guys haven’t noticed this yet but pretty much all football players are v touchy w each other (men included lol)

Did you not see Beth cuddling w Leah in her post? You just get used to that when you’re in a team. They celebrate goals together jumping in each other’s arms, they room together, shower together. It’s like a family in the end, even when there’s drama and disagreements like there is at Arsenal :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 22:04
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 21:52
Omg
It is possible to be suspicious of peoples intentions or not agree with things they are doing without hating them. The issue is stans that think she can do no wrong. You’re allowed to disagree with us, but that doesn’t mean the thread will end lol
Exactly!! Just because we are not stans doesn’t mean we are haters. We can use our critical judgement, she is not above being criticized. She is not some sort of untouchable goddess. You want to shut down the thread because it not filled with obsessed adoring stans?? Maybe you should stick to twitter ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 22:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yep. And idk how you guys haven’t noticed this yet but pretty much all football players are v touchy w each other (men included lol)

Did you not see Beth cuddling w Leah in her post? You just get used to that when you’re in a team. They celebrate goals together jumping in each other’s arms, they room together, shower together. It’s like a family in the end, even when there’s drama and disagreements like there is at Arsenal :nails:
Not everyone are touchy while out with their teammates. Only the whores of Arsenal. There are plenty of teammates that aren’t touchy feely.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Leah is being loud today on socials. So strange :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 22:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Not everyone are touchy while out with their teammates. Only the whores of Arsenal. There are plenty of teammates that aren’t touchy feely.
Just say your team is fugly

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Something funny, for you all.

Before, everyone jumped on Leah for not liking Caitlin’s post, saying how she basically isn’t fit to take over captaincy from Kim, is immature, etc etc.

Kim liked both Steph and Lia’s contract posts within the first hour, and commented a heart on both. The argument then was that Kim just isn’t active much so hasn’t seen Caitlin’s. Well she was active today, liked Leah’s post within an hour and commented a heart too, like she usually does. She even liked Lia’s post that was posted earlier today (which Leah hasn’t even liked).
So she was definitely active. But she’s still not liked Caitlin’s post, or anngthjng to do with Caitlin’s contract renewal, and not commented on it either.

Don’t see anyone jumping at her for that tho 👀

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Players do but Leah just likes to post about it because she likes the attention.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 23:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Players do but Leah just likes to post about it because she likes the attention.
You know that’s why people post…anything right? Like, that’s the point of posting

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Not just her lol

9th slide. It just be like that w Leah ig. Guess she’s a good dancer :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

go through pretty much every other player’s posts and i guarantee you’ll find posts with them being just as touchy/affectionate with their teammates

(someone just linked caitlin’s post from a while ago and you can see it there too. just the way most of these players are with eachother. and none of them really hide it)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 22:54
Something funny, for you all.

Before, everyone jumped on Leah for not liking Caitlin’s post, saying how she basically isn’t fit to take over captaincy from Kim, is immature, etc etc.

Kim liked both Steph and Lia’s contract posts within the first hour, and commented a heart on both. The argument then was that Kim just isn’t active much so hasn’t seen Caitlin’s. Well she was active today, liked Leah’s post within an hour and commented a heart too, like she usually does. She even liked Lia’s post that was posted earlier today (which Leah hasn’t even liked).
So she was definitely active. But she’s still not liked Caitlin’s post, or anngthjng to do with Caitlin’s contract renewal, and not commented on it either.

Don’t see anyone jumping at her for that tho 👀
And honestly I trust Kim littles judgement more than anyone, including Leah lol Says a lot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 22:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Not uglier than wonky eyed, bird face Leah, big fivehead Wally, pig mead, head as round as the earth Foord, homely Viv. The best looking ones on your team are the straight ones.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 23:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Not just her lol

9th slide. It just be like that w Leah ig. Guess she’s a good dancer :hudoin:
they definitely like staring umm.. below her eyes let’s say :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 23:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Not uglier than wonky eyed, bird face Leah, big fivehead Wally, pig mead, head as round as the earth Foord, homely Viv. The best looking ones on your team are the straight ones.
And yet, here you are

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 23:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You should post a picture of yourself and let us judge you. You must be pretty perfect

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Leah chose to put this photo of her and Rafa as the cover for a reason. She is very media savy, i think she knows that photo would get people talking. I like her but she likes quite a bit of attention. She is playing it up ( she knows people speculate about her relationships) and is almost encouraging it. People on twitter are currently going crazy over that photo saying how hot it is bla bla bla.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

sometimes this forum is such a good laugh.

i mean. you literally have people running wild on here creating up this idea that leah is some vindictive, calculating person, whose entire purpose in posting things is to tease fans and create rumours. as though she actually thinks that much about what they think and isn’t just picking the pictures she probably thinks are cute or something.

and then… to make the situation even funnier. they’re getting pissed off at leah for ‘acting’ this way. as though they haven’t literally just formed this idea themselves.

really. you just have to laugh :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 01:27
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 01:08
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 01:01
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 00:50
leah wears re-inc stuff because she’s friends with tobin and even christen too so is likely just supporting their brand. and she probably likes the clothes lol.

also they literally sent her (along with some other athletes) clothes a while back and posted it to their insta account.

not everything leah does has some twisted purpose. i doubt she’s planning her outfits to fit tobin’s birthday (literally wtf) and hoping someone spots the brand or something. she wears re-inc a lot, it’s not that deep.
Oh yeah, personally I wasn’t implying anything disingenuous or bad when i said she’s changed her sm game since the euros to fit into how most top famous athletes behave. It’s only natural. The re-inc stuff is harmless, in fact she’s helping them by promoting their stuff in europe too.

But i do also think that some of the stuff she posts w Rafa, maybe even Tobin or Alex could very well be intentional. Making fun of rumors and teasing fans is not that unusual :rofl: Players used to laugh about the l chat in their insta comments back in the day. They see stuff, probably not on here anymore but insta, twitter, tik tok. And what they don’t see themselves, they probably hear about.
Pretty trashy when those players have significant others. Like when you know there is a troll out there using you to troll the legitimate relationship of two others, then you fuel the fire just because it’s fun for you and in return has the troll sending more hate someone else’s way. Trash. It’s like how Heath never posts with Leah when they hang out because she actually wants to protect her gf and relationship from hate, where it is just one big joke to Leah as if other people aren’t involved. Da
Oh yeah, super trashy except Rafa is 100% in on the joke. In fact there’s a big chance she told about this shit.

Rafa was laughing with a friend on twitter a while ago at the fact that people thought she was crushing on Leah. They were joking about how the fans got the wrong person (obvs since Rafa has a gf) So yeah, it’s all one big joke to both Leah and Rafa, sorry you’re so uptight and can’t have a laugh at ridiculous stuff.

oh and i think the tweets have already been linked here btw but maybe i’ll link them again of you’re too lazy to look for them. Let me know my super fun friend
there u go saved you both some work

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 22:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

you never had a argument with someone and dont think your in the wrong? maybe caitlin and katie got together after they'd broken up and its rubbed lia the wrong way. could literally be anything. people have jumped on this cheating thing despite the fact lia has unblocked caitlin numerous times. you think she got cheated on and blocked her, then forgave her and unblocked her then got cheated on again and blocked her again her for good? it doesnt make sense.
It’s actually less about what Lia is or isn’t doing for me and more the actions of everyone else that says something. Rue unfollowing Caitlin, others on the team like Leah and Kim not liking or commenting on Caitlin’s renewal post despite doing it for others, and Lia seemingly closer to others now or hanging out with them more (Beth/Viv/Leah, etc). It just makes me think it was more than just an argument. But who knows.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 01:11
Leah chose to put this photo of her and Rafa as the cover for a reason. She is very media savy, i think she knows that photo would get people talking. I like her but she likes quite a bit of attention. She is playing it up ( she knows people speculate about her relationships) and is almost encouraging it. People on twitter are currently going crazy over that photo saying how hot it is bla bla bla.
Oh she knows exactly what she is doing. If I was Rafa’s girlfriend I would be kind of pissed. Like why are playing it up?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ruesha unfollowed Jordan. But Jordan still follows her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 01:53
Guest wrote:
Oh she knows exactly what she is doing. If I was Rafa’s girlfriend I would be kind of pissed. Like why are playing it up?
Well you’re not rafas Brazilian girlfriend lol such prudes on here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Are you trolling? You’re purposely ignoring what was written above to push this “how disrespectful towards Rafa’s gf narrative”. If Rafa thought her gf took any of this seriously she wouldn’t be joking about it like that i think

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 02:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Are you trolling? You’re purposely ignoring what was written above to push this “how disrespectful towards Rafa’s gf narrative”. If Rafa thought her gf took any of this seriously she wouldn’t be joking about it like that i think
DA why are you so mad?? People can have different opinions relax. Your defending Leah like your life depends on it…chill :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 02:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA why are you so mad?? People can have different opinions relax. Your defending Leah like your life depends on it…chill :rofl:
soo you can criticise leah for these insane theories you come up with yet when someone questions you and says they think differently, they’re mad?

People can have different opinions relax. Your judging Leah like your life depends on it…chill :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rafa had literally answered some brazilians tweets about her and Leah, she was joking around as well, it’s not just Leah, I bet they all have a good laughs about the whole situation while some people create drama over it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 02:35
Rafa and Leah posing like that and Leah posting it shows their age and maturity, but it also shows that they’re close friends. As long as Rafa’s gf is okay with it, why should people have a problem with it?

And I guess the outrage has more to do with Heath and Leah. Don’t worry, you’ll never see Heath do that with Leah since Heath is a mature woman who respects her partner. The playing up of their friendship has always been one-sided on Leah’s front.
leah’s literally posted her twice. calm down lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 02:38
Guest wrote:
Rafa and Leah posing like that and Leah posting it shows their age and maturity, but it also shows that they’re close friends. As long as Rafa’s gf is okay with it, why should people have a problem with it?

And I guess the outrage has more to do with Heath and Leah. Don’t worry, you’ll never see Heath do that with Leah since Heath is a mature woman who respects her partner. The playing up of their friendship has always been one-sided on Leah’s front.
And in one of those posts it was a random, blurry pic. Only women’s football fans would know who that person in the pic was. That was intentional. 😪

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 02:38
Guest wrote:

If Leah had more pics with Heath, she’d post them, let’s be real :nails: She posted a story of Beth&Heath when Heath visited Arsenal’s training grounds recently.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 02:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
soo you can criticise leah for these insane theories you come up with yet when someone questions you and says they think differently, they’re mad?

People can have different opinions relax. Your judging Leah like your life depends on it…chill :rofl:
Tbh i’m not even mad when people have different opinions. I’m annoyed when people ignore facts and provided evidence on purpose to be able to create their own narrative.Like miss me with that gaslight girlboss bullshit, you’re not fooling anyone. You can think whatever you want about Leah and her sm usage but just stop using this Rafa thing to prove a point bc it doesn’t hold up.

Not to mention that I feel like we’ve had this Rafa/Leah convo a million times before like when people were claiming Leah was being a bully making fun of Rafa at her bday bc she wrote “sexy girl” on some card or something. Again clearly an inside joke between them bc she literally wrote don’t leave me, sexy girl in her goodbye post for Rafa. Some of the anons here are so uptight and serious i sometimes doubt they’ve ever had fun w friends. Or had real friends at all

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 02:52
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 02:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Tbh i’m not even mad when people have different opinions. I’m annoyed when people ignore facts and provided evidence on purpose to be able to create their own narrative.Like miss me with that gaslight girlboss bullshit, you’re not fooling anyone. You can think whatever you want about Leah and her sm usage but just stop using this Rafa thing to prove a point bc it doesn’t hold up.

Not to mention that I feel like we’ve had this Rafa/Leah convo a million times before like when people were claiming Leah was being a bully making fun of Rafa at her bday bc she wrote “sexy girl” on some card or something. Again clearly an inside joke between them bc she literally wrote don’t leave me, sexy girl in her goodbye post for Rafa. Some of the anons here are so uptight and serious i sometimes doubt they’ve ever had fun w friends. Or had real friends at all
yup 100%

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Every speculation about Leah’s dating life here is funny though, some are more dramatic than the others:

—GC who others said is a clout-chaser, especially with Leah’s fame post-Euros and with GC promoting new songs

—Alex who has been in Leah’s life since she was young, also heavily involved in Leah’s life and is known by her family

—Lia because they’ve been hanging out a lot recently and because of how “close” they look

—Heath, just imaginary lesbian drama perpetuated by trolls and stans

—Women/Models on IG, the random accounts that Leah follows which is why people think she’s in her “fuckgirl” phase

It’s like it’s a different woman every week. How does she fit all of them in her spare time :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 03:04
Every speculation about Leah’s dating life here is funny though, some are more dramatic than the others:

—GC who others said is a clout-chaser, especially with Leah’s fame post-Euros and with GC promoting new songs

—Alex who has been in Leah’s life since she was young, also heavily involved in Leah’s life and is known by her family

—Lia because they’ve been hanging out a lot recently and because of how “close” they look

—Women/Models on IG, the random accounts that Leah follows which is why people think she’s in her “fuckgirl” phase

It’s like it’s a different woman every week. How does she fit all of them in her spare time :nervous:
You forgot the arsenal physio and Jordan coz apparently according to “trust me bro, i can accurately read vibes from 2 seconds clips” lchat they were on and off before she left Arsenal…

Also big shout out to Carly Telford who people were asking about if she’s dating Leah coz they had a total of 1 pic next to each other. Tbf they confused her w Jordan at first but still.

Yep, Leah gets around no doubt.. Must be a time traveler to be able to fit them all in her schedule :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yes from the twitter convo with Rafa they know what people have been speculating. Even Rafa friends have seen the rumors on twitter. Leah is very aware of it, looks like she is milking it. Like you said she chose that photo as the cover not a coincidence. I know the stans here will come after me. But yes your fave does love attention nothing wrong with it no need to get angry. And she is getting it because twitter an tiktok are going wild right now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 04:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yes from the twitter convo with Rafa they know what people have been speculating. Even Rafa friends have seen the rumors on twitter. Leah is very aware of it, looks like she is milking it. Like you said she chose that photo as the cover not a coincidence. I know the stans here will come after me. But yes your fave does love attention nothing wrong with it no need to get angry. And she is getting it because twitter an tiktok are going wild right now.
No one is offended bc you guys said Leah wants attention. It’s the fact that you’re trying to drag Rafa and her gf into this and making them out to be some poor victims when they clearly find the ridiculous rumors just as funny

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 05:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
No one is offended bc you guys said Leah wants attention. It’s the fact that you’re trying to drag Rafa and her gf into this and making them out to be some poor victims when they clearly find the ridiculous rumors just as funny
Do you know her girlfriend personally to know that she thinks its funny?? Did you have a conversation with her? Cause she never commented on anything. The twitter convo was between Rafa and her friend. Why are you talking like you know how she is feeling?

The only thing the person above said is “ if i was her girlfriend i would be kinda pissed” thats it. And thats her personal opinion/feelings.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 05:36
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 05:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Do you know her girlfriend personally to know that she thinks its funny?? Did you have a conversation with her? Cause she never commented on anything. The twitter convo was between Rafa and her friend. Why are you talking like you know how she is feeling?

The only thing the person above said is “ if i was her girlfriend i would be kinda pissed” thats it. And thats her personal opinion/feelings.
These people dont know anything about her girlfriend but they are sure she finds it funny. Why?? Cause she is brazilian? What kind of generalization is that? Come on now. Also if she doesn’t than does that make her a prude like you’ve been accusing other people to be?

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 03:35
Guest wrote:

You forgot the arsenal physio and Jordan coz apparently according to “trust me bro, i can accurately read vibes from 2 seconds clips” lchat they were on and off before she left Arsenal…

Also big shout out to Carly Telford who people were asking about if she’s dating Leah coz they had a total of 1 pic next to each other. Tbf they confused her w Jordan at first but still.

Yep, Leah gets around no doubt.. Must be a time traveler to be able to fit them all in her schedule :rofl:
Hahaha leah is not dating ANY of them lol. Grace, Alex and Lia are all her good friends. I think this has now been established. Leah is following models and others on her socials, and she is apparently on the dating/networking app Raya - as is Alex scott. I actually think leah is single like she stated, but maybe is getting to know people on her socials.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 06:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Hahaha leah is not dating ANY of them lol. Grace, Alex and Lia are all her good friends. I think this has now been established. Leah is following models and others on her socials, and she is apparently on the dating/networking app Raya - as is Alex scott. I actually think leah is single like she stated, but maybe is getting to know people on her socials.
Sorry but how do you know that unless you are actually on raya yourself? Lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 02:00
Ruesha unfollowed Jordan. But Jordan still follows her
OMG something juicy is definitely going on there.. I would really love it if ruesha could spill some tea in her next ruetube.. I would literally pay for all the bts tea.. come on ruesha now it’s your time to shine :$

Also what if Caitlin/Katie/Jordan had a threesome and now the whole world is mad at them :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 07:16
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This whole thread is gossip and speculation, how do any of you know anything?
The only thing that is matter of fact, is both Leah and Alex have recently stated they are single!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 08:24
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The only thing that is matter of fact, is both Leah and Alex have recently stated they are single!
Continued... also matter of fact is Alex also recently admitting she uses Raya, an anon allegedly on raya has said Leah has a profile, there is no proof. I am inclined to speculate though that if Leah is going to use a dating app it would be Raya where she has privacy due to their strict rules.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 08:27
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 08:24
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Continued... also matter of fact is Alex also recently admitting she uses Raya, an anon allegedly on raya has said Leah has a profile, there is no proof. I am inclined to speculate though that if Leah is going to use a dating app it would be Raya where she has privacy due to their strict rules.
if you go back on this thread, an anon has said that both leah and alex have active profiles on raya. Also Leah and Alex have said they are both single in recent interviews. She is not dating grace or alex. Maybe she is activly dating other people but it is defiently not them two. Although i do think she has hooked up with alex.