Leah Williamson (England NT football player)

Reactions:

Re: Leah Williamson (England NT football player)

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 16:21
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 16:14
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 16:06
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 16:00
She liked Alex’s post 3 hours ago. So her not liking Caitlin’s its very deliberate. I feel bad for Caitlin. Leah is Arsenals golden child and they treat her like a princess. I wouldn’t want to be on her bad side. Its like pissing off the popular girl at school.
Equally feel bad for Caitlin. Over on the international thread I’ve asked multiple times why Caitlin is the bad one when we have literally no proof of that. You’d think after the season Arsenal just had they’d be glad that players are staying for the team rather than worrying about how they can basically ostracise one person. Makes me wonder what kinda role Leah played in Jordan going before she acted devastated on socials, and I didn’t even really rate jordan lol
Caitlin is known to be a bully and a cheat she ellie and sam were bullies at matildas and they all broken up relationships in the past.
This is why people think caitlin is responsible. Also lia her “sometimes bad things happen to good people “ speech
Okay so even if that were true (I saw you write that you ‘heard’ this over on the international thread so pinch of salt), you’ve decided that someone’s past means they’re always in the wrong? All the players you like never done anything wrong, no?
Because all I’ve seen is Caitlin going straight to Lia’s side when she was injured, continuing to interact with Leah’s post etc. but from the other side I’ve seen Leah making sure to include some bullshit statement Lia made about bad things happening in her edited video (she choose to include that) and Lia making sly digs in her captions.
Everyone assumes that Lia was talking about Caitlin in that video, but the "bad things" Lia was referencing could have been talking about her own or Leah's injury.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 16:27
“Makes me wonder what kinda role Leah played in Jordan going before she acted devastated on socials”
The same Leah that was comforting Jordan the whole time on the pitch for her last game? Has a group hug with her and Mana, an arm around her and a private moment with her on the bench while a few of the girls waited for them on the side? The same Leah who has only ever talked highly about Jordan and sometimes without even being asked specifically about Jordan has mentioned how highly she rates her and how much she thinks she’s underrated.
Leah’s fans ruin a lot of things and they’ve clearly targeted caitlin even though it’s lia who’s acting crazy rn lol thinking of the company Leah keeps maybe have had it wrong
Leah’s fans have nothing to do with the company she keeps. It’s not her fault they (like pretty much everyone else) have jumped on the Katie/Caitlin cheating bandwagon. She also doesn’t control how ‘crazy’ you think Lia acts about a breakup.
Wow, calm down Stan. I literally said she acted devastated lol. That was my point. Have fun dreaming that Leah falls in love with you tonight, though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 16:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 16:17
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 16:11
Guest wrote:
She liked Alex’s post 3 hours ago. So her not liking Caitlin’s its very deliberate. I feel bad for Caitlin. Leah is Arsenals golden child and they treat her like a princess. I wouldn’t want to be on her bad side. Its like pissing off the popular girl at school.
honestly sounds like you’ve repressed stuff from high school and are pushing that narrative onto this. we know literally nothing.

kim hasn’t liked it either yet and she liked steph’s almost immediately after it was posted, and she commented. same with lia’s too.
yeah she’s not as active as leah but she liked and commented on both of those within the first hour of being posted.
Kim literally hasn’t liked Steph’s lol?
Kim is barely on social media she doesn’t like most stuff. She is very rarely on insta. Leah on the other hand is very active and a big liker/commenter.
Yeah that was my point to that other anon. They said about kim not liking it but liking Steph’s right away but Kim didn’t like Steph’s so their attempt at defending Leah’s bitchiness was fake lol
Kim has liked Stephs. Are you lot seriously dumb or do you only see what you want to see? She’s even left a ‘❤️’ comment.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 16:30
Guest wrote:
“Makes me wonder what kinda role Leah played in Jordan going before she acted devastated on socials”
The same Leah that was comforting Jordan the whole time on the pitch for her last game? Has a group hug with her and Mana, an arm around her and a private moment with her on the bench while a few of the girls waited for them on the side? The same Leah who has only ever talked highly about Jordan and sometimes without even being asked specifically about Jordan has mentioned how highly she rates her and how much she thinks she’s underrated.
Leah’s fans ruin a lot of things and they’ve clearly targeted caitlin even though it’s lia who’s acting crazy rn lol thinking of the company Leah keeps maybe have had it wrong
Leah’s fans have nothing to do with the company she keeps. It’s not her fault they (like pretty much everyone else) have jumped on the Katie/Caitlin cheating bandwagon. She also doesn’t control how ‘crazy’ you think Lia acts about a breakup.
Wow, calm down Stan. I literally said she acted devastated lol. That was my point. Have fun dreaming that Leah falls in love with you tonight, though.
i really don’t dream about her falling in love with me. but i also don’t sit at home with all my weird internalised problems imagining leah to be this “queen bee” “popular mean girl” who is the villain of arsenal and england and the problem in every situation. you however…

and saying “acting devastated” like you don’t believe she actually was upset. when her teammate (regardless of their relationship) of like 10 years was leaving the club. she said so herself, she’s only known arsenal with jordan and can’t imagine her without it. you must be very shut off if you can’t imagine someone being devastated in that moment.

sounds like you need to get some friends and see how people interact in the real world tbh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Equally feel bad for Caitlin. Over on the international thread I’ve asked multiple times why Caitlin is the bad one when we have literally no proof of that. You’d think after the season Arsenal just had they’d be glad that players are staying for the team rather than worrying about how they can basically ostracise one person. Makes me wonder what kinda role Leah played in Jordan going before she acted devastated on socials, and I didn’t even really rate jordan lol
Caitlin is known to be a bully and a cheat she ellie and sam were bullies at matildas and they all broken up relationships in the past.
This is why people think caitlin is responsible. Also lia her “sometimes bad things happen to good people “ speech
Okay so even if that were true (I saw you write that you ‘heard’ this over on the international thread so pinch of salt), you’ve decided that someone’s past means they’re always in the wrong? All the players you like never done anything wrong, no?
Because all I’ve seen is Caitlin going straight to Lia’s side when she was injured, continuing to interact with Leah’s post etc. but from the other side I’ve seen Leah making sure to include some bullshit statement Lia made about bad things happening in her edited video (she choose to include that) and Lia making sly digs in her captions.
I really think this Ibiza trip changed some things, like maybe they were all civil before but it’s clearly pissed some people off lol I think it’s weird people think Leah is too mature to take digs at jordan with a whole ass Grace reel today knowing jordan unfollowed her, or to include that’s eked random ass clip of lia. Even if they were talking about injury it’s still pretty random. All this new found evidence of hate for Caitlin, no one had a problem with her when she was with lia

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 16:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I really think this Ibiza trip changed some things, like maybe they were all civil before but it’s clearly pissed some people off lol I think it’s weird people think Leah is too mature to take digs at jordan with a whole ass Grace reel today knowing jordan unfollowed her, or to include that’s eked random ass clip of lia. Even if they were talking about injury it’s still pretty random. All this new found evidence of hate for Caitlin, no one had a problem with her when she was with lia
Why would it be random to be talking about injury? Prior to that Lia was literally talking about being carer for Leah.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Why would Leah care to piss if Jordan now when they’ve been broken up for 2 years? She didn’t care when Jordan went to Ibiza the last 2 times. Maybe, just maybe, she’s posting Grace because she was at her show last night. Let them move on and have separate lives without constantly bringing up their old relationship that died years ago.

Not exactly a random video. Starts with Leah asking her how Lia feels about she driving her to the last training session, after she’s probably been driving her to and from since Leah got injured. Lia then says bad things happen, which was most likely about both of them getting injured right before the WC and Leah not being able to make it at all. It’s all you who tried to twist it into meaning something else when most people took that for what it probably is, them just talking about their injuries.

Also if it was about Caitlin, and the video was some dig at her cheating with Katie, why would she have been so cuddly with Katie that whole day? Even in the video you can see them together in the elevator all huggy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 16:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Why would it be random to be talking about injury? Prior to that Lia was literally talking about being carer for Leah.
literally people are twisting this to try and create more drama, then somehow complaining like everyone else has created this drama?
that clip starts with leah asks how lia how she feels about driving her to the last training of the season, and lia talks about being her carer, then about how bad things happen.
it’s very clearly about their injuries, particularly leah’s acl.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 16:30
Guest wrote:
I feel that you call people stan allot while you are here in a leah williamson thread. Soooo obsessed with Leah thats ok hun ur in the right thread

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

is Grace’s last story in MK?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 16:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

literally people are twisting this to try and create more drama, then somehow complaining like everyone else has created this drama?
that clip starts with leah asks how lia how she feels about driving her to the last training of the season, and lia talks about being her carer, then about how bad things happen.
“Bad things happen to good people” lol guess they’re the good people

Clearly the twitter Leah clan are on here even though they claim they can’t figure out how the photos they POST were found

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ngl this Caitlin drama seems so weird to me. Leah’s never really acted like that with a teammate before, at least I can’t remember a time she did. She always seemed chill with others even when people close to her weren’t. Like the Jordan (& Beth) and Jill thing and the weird unfollowing after she left. Leah seemed chill w her even when her gf at the time apparently wasn’t. And her saying she’s always falling out w Katie but they’ve always stayed friends in the end and respectful of each other throughout. No actual grudges and drama, probably just temper…

Oh to be a fly on the wall, I really wonder what happened to get this kind of petty behaviour out of all of them. You’re pointing out only the immature shit Leah and Lia did, but forget Caitlin apparently following and unfollowing Lia multiple times and Katie unfollowing Lia (though i’m not sure if she followed in the first place w that one)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 16:54
I have no ideia

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 16:57
Guest wrote:
I have no ideia
You can tell by the buildings it’s not MK it’s London

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 17:00
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 16:57
Guest wrote:
I have no ideia
You can tell by the buildings it’s not MK it’s London
Why does it matter lol. Like what does it prove? It’s been almost an entire day since the show. Leah’s in MK but she’s wearing different clothes and shoes, she probably went home before. Might have even had to do rehab today, we don’t know

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 16:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Clearly the twitter Leah clan are on here even though they claim they can’t figure out how the photos they POST were found
Yeah that’s why I’m not even bothering to reply to them. You can tell by the way they even type. The fact they refer to themselves as the good people is exactly the type of jumped up shit I’m on about.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think the main reason most people think Caitlin is “the bad guy” here is not her past or anything like that but the fact that it looks like most of their teammates, not just Leah, took Lia’s side more or less. Beth, Viv, Kim, Jen have all been hanging out w Lia more than Cait even though unlike Leah, they’re still supportive of Caitlin professionally. Steph seems neutral in that sense but she’s an aussie so yeah.

Ofc you can’t entirely draw conclusions from that sorta stuff and I personally think both persons are usually to blame in couples drama. But you can’t deny the optics aren’t great and you know twitter stans are quick to jump to conclusions

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just saw a tweet saying “ im crying because im too emotional about LW2” they are referencing the camcorder video Leah posted. These people scare me they are very intense.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 17:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah that’s why I’m not even bothering to reply to them. You can tell by the way they even type. The fact they refer to themselves as the good people is exactly the type of jumped up shit I’m on about.
“Bad things happen to good people” is quite literally a saying everyone uses. It’s just saying you didn’t deserve what happened, and they didn’t. No-one deserves to get injured.
Some of you lot want drama and to criticise so badly that you’ll read so much into things and twist things so much.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 17:34
Just saw a tweet saying “ im crying because im too emotional about LW2” they are referencing the camcorder video Leah posted. These people scare me they are very intense.
ur scared because someone on twitter is crying over a video?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So is lia now dating the girl in her recent Instagram post? .....

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 17:45
That’s AMC, she has a boyfriend

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
No lol Lia just doesn’t have friends to take her phone away

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 17:46
Guest wrote:
That’s AMC, she has a boyfriend
Cool I thought so. Just wasn't sure

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Leah is not dating grace carter lol. I don't know how many times this needs to be discussed, they are just friends. It's pretty obvious that they are nothing more then friends. Yes grace does follow some of leahs family members, but so does lia and Alex. She can't be dating all 3 of them. I actually don't think she is dating any of them. If I had to put money on 1 of them I would be alex scott. Just my opinion.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 17:36
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 17:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

“Bad things happen to good people” is quite literally a saying everyone uses. It’s just saying you didn’t deserve what happened, and they didn’t. No-one deserves to get injured.
Some of you lot want drama and to criticise so badly that you’ll read so much into things and twist things so much.
💯

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 17:34
Girl these people are beyond weird. They are too invested and probably mentally ill 🤢

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 17:52
Leah is not dating grace carter lol. I don't know how many times this needs to be discussed, they are just friends. It's pretty obvious that they are nothing more then friends. Yes grace does follow some of leahs family members, but so does lia and Alex. She can't be dating all 3 of them. I actually don't think she is dating any of them. If I had to put money on 1 of them I would be alex scott. Just my opinion.
#TrustMeBro

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I'm not a stan, or a Alex or Grace shipper and I think you are right. I don't think she is dating any of them either. She is looking else where and following people on Instagram and other socials. People really need to move on from this all now. Leave Grace and Alex alone she is clearly just friends with them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 18:01
Guest wrote:
#TrustMeBro
I agree, i think she is just close friends with all 3 of them 🤣. She wouldn't be so public if she was dating any of them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
#TrustMeBro
#Amystalker :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 18:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
#TrustMeBro
#Amystalker :nails:
#LeahsStoryMarathonAllAboutGrace

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 18:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
#TrustMeBro
I agree, i think she is just close friends with all 3 of them 🤣. She wouldn't be so public if she was dating any of them.
These “they’re just friends” comments are so scripted. It’s always one comment, then “I agree” a minute later followed by “yeah same here bro I also agree just friends” lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I'm not a stan, or a Alex or Grace shipper and I think you are right. I don't think she is dating any of them either. She is looking else where and following people on Instagram and other socials. People really need to move on from this all now. Leave Grace and Alex alone she is clearly just friends with them.
What other socials? I thought it was only on Instagram

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Theyre both being so open today! Out of character for both of them tbh. Feel like they had a convo last night lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 18:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
What other socials? I thought it was only on Instagram
Apparently she is on raya, which was discussed yesterday. And I think she is following people on tiktok too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 18:32
Theyre both being so open today! Out of character for both of them tbh. Feel like they had a convo last night lol
Think so too, or they’re just friends, or decided to not hide anymore

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 18:44
Guest wrote:
If you decide not to hide your relationship anymore, then you post some kind of photo like Lia Walti did. (I know Lia and Ana not togheter) But not that you went to a concert with your friends from just a friend, there's nothing revealing about that. Grace and Leah are friends.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 19:20
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 18:44
Guest wrote:
If you decide not to hide your relationship anymore, then you post some kind of photo like Lia Walti did. (I know Lia and Ana not togheter) But not that you went to a concert with your friends from just a friend, there's nothing revealing about that. Grace and Leah are friends.
Exactly well said. It is obvious leah and grace are friends. People really need to move on and just accept the fact she isn't dating grace, lia or Alex. They are her close friends.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did you also think it was Grace in the first photo of Leah's post HAHA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Leah and Rafa would have been a very hot couple. But alas... it wasn't ment to be :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 20:07
actually at a glance I thought it was a man

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 20:07
Haha nope I actually thought it was Alex at first looool. Neither Alex or Grace made the insta dump though 👀

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 20:12
Leah and Rafa would have been a very hot couple. But alas... it wasn't ment to be :sadangel:
i agree they would have been, and who knows maybe they hooked up once

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 20:20
Guest wrote:
They give friends with benefits when alcohol comes in the scene kind of vibes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 20:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rafa has a girlfriend. Not everyone wants to cheat on their partner with Leah. She’s not all that like her stans think she is.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Leah knows exactly what she is doing posting photos like that. But Rafa has a girlfriend ( they were in spain together)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 20:54
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 20:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rafa has a girlfriend. Not everyone wants to cheat on their partner with Leah. She’s not all that like her stans think she is.
Yeah i was going to say, isn't rafa in a relationship? Look leah is naturally a beautiful girl we can't deny that. But she does have FRIENDS, not every women she gets close to means they are hooking up with. Also there are other good looking footballers..... Alesso Russo 👀😍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 20:59
Leah knows exactly what she is doing posting photos like that. But Rafa has a girlfriend ( they were in spain together)
If she’s doing to for attention or to get a reaction maybe she can start doing this stuff with women that don’t have girlfriends?