Leah Williamson (England NT football player)

Reactions:

Re: Leah Williamson (England NT football player)

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 17:33
Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 17:16
Leah's been quite on socials today? Maybe she has gone on holiday? Or she has travelled back for Beyoncé?
Just seen a guy tweet about Leah on a ryanair flight and his location was spain. Reckon she is going to miss Beyonce

Possibly could be heading to Spain for her holidays now. If this is true, time will tell. I wonder if lia is still with her?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 17:34
Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 17:31
Guest wrote:
Leah's been quite on socials today? Maybe she has gone on holiday? Or she has travelled back for Beyoncé?
She’s followed some more models! Lol
Who are the models? And I think she will be at beyonce.
luca lasseur and camila morrone.
the former is defo a model and i know camilla is too but i feel like she’s more known for daisy jones and the six, and for dating leo dicaprio lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 17:45
Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 17:33
Guest wrote:
Just seen a guy tweet about Leah on a ryanair flight and his location was spain. Reckon she is going to miss Beyonce

Possibly could be heading to Spain for her holidays now. If this is true, time will tell. I wonder if lia is still with her?
i think so. lia’s quite close to amc who keira’s gotten close with at barca. i think it was probably why she went to watch the match, leah for keira and lia for amc.

i reckon they’ll all probably spend some of their time off together

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:heart:
Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 17:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
the former is defo a model and i know camilla is too but i feel like she’s more known for daisy jones and the six, and for dating leo dicaprio lol.
Oh she is horny horny

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Im calling it. No way Leah is gonna be dating a “normal” girl. She will go for a model/singer/actress or someone very close to that industry.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 18:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Oh she is horny horny
I doubt it, she is currently and has been getting the good good from Alex for the past year 😈

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 18:38
Im calling it. No way Leah is gonna be dating a “normal” girl. She will go for a model/singer/actress or someone very close to that industry.
i don’t see her ever dating anyone publicly, not even semi-publicly like she did with jordan. an i don’t think she’ll ever date a footballer again tbh.
i can see her dating a singer/model or something. but i can also see her dating someone she knew as a kid or in highscool, she does seem like the type.
i guess it all depends and i doubt we’ll ever know.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 18:45
Guest wrote:
i don’t see her ever dating anyone publicly, not even semi-publicly like she did with jordan. an i don’t think she’ll ever date a footballer again tbh.
i can see her dating a singer/model or something. but i can also see her dating someone she knew as a kid or in highscool, she does seem like the type.
Leah is dating Alex Scott. It couldn't be more obvious. Look back on this thread it has been discussed many times over and over.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 18:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Leah is dating Alex Scott. It couldn't be more obvious. Look back on this thread it has been discussed many times over and over.
Well you go tell Alex her gf Leah is following models and gay tiktokers every week lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 18:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Oh she is horny horny
I doubt it, she is currently and has been getting the good good from Alex for the past year 😈
Hahaha, ummm I wouldn't put it past them. I am 1 million percent sure they have slept together. All the drunken nights out together, they have definitely got intimate.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 18:53
Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 18:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Well you go tell Alex her gf Leah is following models and gay tiktokers every week lol
:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 18:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Oh she is horny horny
Hahaha, ummm I wouldn't put it past them. I am 1 million percent sure they have slept together. All the drunken nights out together, they have definitely got intimate.
Idk who needs to hear this, but it’s actually SUPER EASY to NOT sleep with your friends lol drunk or not, hot or not lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just noticed she still follows Jordan on tikok ( but Jordan hasnt used that account for years)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Idk who needs to hear this, but it’s actually SUPER EASY to NOT sleep with your friends lol drunk or not, hot or not lol
Well… this IS Arsenal after all… (I’ll go see myself out now)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 19:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Oh she is horny horny
True. However the chemistry between leah and alex speaks different. If you guys have Spotify I suggest you listen to the playlist they made together then come back to me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 19:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Oh she is horny horny
True. However the chemistry between leah and alex speaks different. If you guys have Spotify I suggest you listen to the playlist they made together then come back to me.
I have. You should hear the raunchy playlist me and my bff have, and we are not fucking lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 19:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I have. You should hear the raunchy playlist me and my bff have, and we are not fucking lol
I've heard the playlist. Literally about 7 love songs on their only. They have completely fallen for eachother. Best friends do not make playlist with those kind of songs on it only.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 19:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I've heard the playlist. Literally about 7 love songs on their only. They have completely fallen for eachother. Best friends do not make playlist with those kind of songs on it only.
We sure do. We even bump b grind when we dance, cuddle when watch movies. And we are still…not fucking lol it’s super easy! We go out, have a great time, in or out, sometimes get white girl wasted, and like Alex and Leah, we simply do not fuck at the end of the night :) hope this helps

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Oh she is horny horny
Not if you’re an Arsenal player or ex-Arsenal player.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 20:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Oh she is horny horny
Not if you’re an Arsenal player or ex-Arsenal player.
Exactly 👀 Alex and Leah have definitely hooked up I could put money on it. I'm not sure if they are actually in a relationship currently but I would not be surprised if they were.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

so leah and jen have also fallen for eachother then? they’ve got a playlist together with a load of love songs on it, and it’s way longer than leah and alex’s playlist too.

some of the songs: ‘secret’ ‘nights like this’ ‘in a strangers arms’ ‘good kisser’ ‘love you for a long time’ ‘love you from a distance’ ‘jealous’ ‘kiss my girlfriend’ ‘belong to you’ ‘alone with you’ ‘we find love’ ‘crush’ ‘law of attraction’ ‘think about you’ ‘you for me’ ‘the 1’ ‘baby im yours’ ‘feels’ ‘all to me’ ‘tell me you love me’ ‘never be a right time’ ‘stuck on you’

this is nowhere near all of the songs either. you can listen to love songs and have a playlist with your friends with love songs on without it meaning anything. 99.999999% of the time, it just means they like those songs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 20:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

so leah and jen have also fallen for eachother then? they’ve got a playlist together with a load of love songs on it, and it’s way longer than leah and alex’s playlist too.

some of the songs: ‘secret’ ‘nights like this’ ‘in a strangers arms’ ‘good kisser’ ‘love you for a long time’ ‘love you from a distance’ ‘jealous’ ‘kiss my girlfriend’ ‘belong to you’ ‘alone with you’ ‘we find love’ ‘crush’ ‘law of attraction’ ‘think about you’ ‘you for me’ ‘the 1’ ‘baby im yours’ ‘feels’ ‘all to me’ ‘tell me you love me’ ‘never be a right time’ ‘stuck on you’

this is nowhere near all of the songs either. you can listen to love songs and have a playlist with your friends with love songs on without it meaning anything. 99.999999% of the time, it just means they like those songs.
You're missing the point. Leah and Alex's playlist includes JUST love songs. No other songs are on the list. The songs they have on their are deep love songs, the kind of songs you listen to when your in a relationship with the other person. Hence the reason why the anon has stated this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 20:22
Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 20:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You're missing the point. Leah and Alex's playlist includes JUST love songs. No other songs are on the list. The songs they have on their are deep love songs, the kind of songs you listen to when your in a relationship with the other person. Hence the reason why the anon has stated this.
it’s got literally 7 songs on there. it’s not some deep playlist packed with love songs. also i wouldn’t say lost by frank ocean was a deep love song.

leah and jen’s playlist is just full of love songs too. and theirs is like 16+ hours long.

if it was the other way around and leah and jen had a playlist with those specific ‘deep love’ songs, no one would think twice. and if leah and alex were the one with the 16+ hour one, you’d say how deeply in love they are and how complex their relationship is.

everyone twists things on here to fit whatever narrative they’re trying to tell, when most of the time it just has a simple explanation. they like those songs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lol it’s arsenal hun any minute she can fall for a teammate, lesbian drama don’t surprise anymore, anything can happen anytime

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 00:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lol it’s arsenal hun any minute she can fall for a teammate, lesbian drama don’t surprise anymore, anything can happen anytime
She’s clearly looking elsewhere

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not usually one to actually post on here but that Alex troll who seems to use an awful lot of recent events to ‘confirm’ the relationship has been about for a long time now.

She previously wrote the same stuff to a blog on Tumblr, and sent them the playlist. She wrote all the same things about chemistry and how it was an absolute definite. The owner of the blog basically fobbed her off saying they could see why the playlist would make someone suspect by that she had many playlists with people. Same things you guys have been saying.

She’s obviously had no luck on Tumblr, and keeps getting attacked/ignored by stans on TikTok so has started coming in here. It appears if you ignore long enough she goes away :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Apparently Leah was at beyonce yesterday?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 06:47
Didn‘t see anything. Did you? Wasn‘t there a Twitter post if her being on a place to Spain?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 06:58
Guest wrote:
Didn‘t see anything. Did you? Wasn‘t there a Twitter post if her being on a place to Spain?
I haven't seen anything either. Alex is yet to post anything though...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 07:30
Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 06:58
Guest wrote:
I haven't seen anything either. Alex is yet to post anything though...
I've seen a picture of alex at beyonce with one of her hair stylist jay Birmingham & her friend sofia Adams. Alex looks hot! No sign of leah though. She is probably in Spain on her holidays.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Who said this?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 08:05
Guest wrote:
Who said this?
Leah definitely wasn't there. I think she has gone to meet keira in Spain.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://theathletic.com/4579130/2023/06 ... two/?amp=1

„Meanwhile, Williamson and Walti took a separate flight to Barcelona to join the private after-party at Sutton Club, a nightclub with a reggaeton lounge.“

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 08:45

„Meanwhile, Williamson and Walti took a separate flight to Barcelona to join the private after-party at Sutton Club, a nightclub with a reggaeton lounge.“
This makes sense because the flight the guy on Twitter was from Barcelona to London and it was during the Beyoncé concert so no Leah was not there with Alex.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 09:29
Guest wrote:

This makes sense because the flight the guy on Twitter was from Barcelona to London and it was during the Beyoncé concert so no Leah was not there with Alex.
Totally!

Random comment but seeing the tweet from this guy made me think how weird it is that people with a certain flying status are seated in the front row (like Leah in row 1) and everyone need to pass them. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by guest »

She was probably in the front row as that may have been an exit row seat and more room for her leg.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 10:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Totally!

Random comment but seeing the tweet from this guy made me think how weird it is that people with a certain flying status are seated in the front row (like Leah in row 1) and everyone need to pass them. :lol:
This is where the flat cap comes into play lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Totally!

She will have picked her own seat so that she could have room for her leg.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 10:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Totally!

For flying with Ryanair and in Leah‘s current condition this is a valid point. At all other airlines it‘s interesting to see who is seated in the first rows because it‘s mostly first class and business. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 11:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Totally!

For flying with Ryanair and in Leah‘s current condition this is a valid point. At all other airlines it‘s interesting to see who is seated in the first rows because it‘s mostly first class and business. :lol:
Interesting when Leah doesn’t go out with Alex there aren’t a million videos and photos of her night out the next day. Sort of nice she has close friends that don’t constantly post stories when she’s out. We wouldn’t have known if it weren’t for the athletic or the flight guy. Also alex didn’t post a bunch of stories when she went to Beyoncé, feel like if she was with Leah it would have been non stop. Please don’t come for me just a note lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 11:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Totally!

Interesting when Leah doesn’t go out with Alex there aren’t a million videos and photos of her night out the next day. Sort of nice she has close friends that don’t constantly post stories when she’s out. We wouldn’t have known if it weren’t for the athletic or the flight guy. Also alex didn’t post a bunch of stories when she went to Beyoncé, feel like if she was with Leah it would have been non stop. Please don’t come for me just a note lol
Leah doesn't always post anyway, she has had nights out and holidays without posting a single story or post on Instagram. As for Alex she does post alot, she went to festival and beyonce over the weekend she put loads of pictures on her Instagram from the festival so she does share pictures of other friends not just leah. I personally think leah and alex do not care what others think about them friendship, relationship, fuck buddies or whatever so they post when ever they are together. To be honest they do invite the dating rumours on themselves, but good for them for not caring.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 11:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Totally!

Leah doesn't always post anyway, she has had nights out and holidays without posting a single story or post on Instagram. As for Alex she does post alot, she went to festival and beyonce over the weekend she put loads of pictures on her Instagram from the festival so she does share pictures of other friends not just leah. I personally think leah and alex do not care what others think about them friendship, relationship, fuck buddies or whatever so they post when ever they are together. To be honest they do invite the dating rumours on themselves, but good for them for not caring.
Feel like Leah rarely posts actually, it’s always people around her, mostly Alex lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 11:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Feel like Leah rarely posts actually, it’s always people around her, mostly Alex lol.
Leah hardly ever post to be honest I agree. Maybe Alex is completely loved up with leah? Or she is doing it to get at jordan who knows? Like the other anon said they do invite the dating rumors. Werid how none of them have denied or shut the rumors down either.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Looks like the lionesses will still have Leah be the face of the World Cup lol I know they already did all these shoots before the injury but still lol Think hers is one of the few kits you can buy with name and number

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 11:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Leah hardly ever post to be honest I agree. Maybe Alex is completely loved up with leah? Or she is doing it to get at jordan who knows? Like the other anon said they do invite the dating rumors. Werid how none of them have denied or shut the rumors down either.
Not coming for you anon because not wanting to have a go but just in general, people need to get this idea that Alex would use Leah content to get at jordan. Maybe she does it to be relevant, maybe she simply does it because they’re close. But to get at someone that Leah was dating YEARS ago? Hardly.

Also, again not coming for you personally anon, but this shutting down the rumours thing is crazy. If both of them were to come out and shut down romance rumours with every person they’d been linked to then that would be all we’d ever see them doing.

Last thing, Alex is literally desperate to stay relevant. She’s not going to sit quiet about someone like Leah. Don’t know if you saw the show she was on recently on channel 4. She was asked which boy band member she was asked out by (from her book) and she said ‘I love a watermelon sugar’ but then said she wasn’t going to name the person. If you think she’d be dating Leah Williamson in private then I don’t know :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 12:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Not coming for you anon because not wanting to have a go but just in general, people need to get this idea that Alex would use Leah content to get at jordan. Maybe she does it to be relevant, maybe she simply does it because they’re close. But to get at someone that Leah was dating YEARS ago? Hardly.

Also, again not coming for you personally anon, but this shutting down the rumours thing is crazy. If both of them were to come out and shut down romance rumours with every person they’d been linked to then that would be all we’d ever see them doing.

Last thing, Alex is literally desperate to stay relevant. She’s not going to sit quiet about someone like Leah. Don’t know if you saw the show she was on recently on channel 4. She was asked which boy band member she was asked out by (from her book) and she said ‘I love a watermelon sugar’ but then said she wasn’t going to name the person. If you think she’d be dating Leah Williamson in private then I don’t know :rofl:
Leah and alex just don't care guys... who cares if Alex posts all the time when she is with leah? They are friends (maybe more we don't know). Leah also posts when she is with Alex too its not just Alex doing all the posting. They clearly just love being around eachother. I think what they together is amazing.
Alex has mentioned in her book that she had a few dates with a famous boy band member years ago like 3-4 years ago. It might have been one of the 1D lads or it might not be, I think it was liam payne if im being honest.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Alex trying to stay relevant :).
The woman is by far more famous on the world stage than Leah, who is mainly known by people who follow woso and the lionesses.
Alex is one of the faces of the bbc sports, and was world wide discussed when she stood at the side of the field in Qatar wearing the rainbow armband.
I am from Belgium and loads of people know Alex from the world cup and from programs like Football Focus. Only the real woso followers in my country know who Leah is.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 12:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Alex trying to stay relevant :).
The woman is by far more famous on the world stage than Leah, who is mainly known by people who follow woso and the lionesses.
Alex is one of the faces of the bbc sports, and was world wide discussed when she stood at the side of the field in Qatar wearing the rainbow armband.
I am from Belgium and loads of people know Alex from the world cup and from programs like Football Focus. Only the real woso followers in my country know who Leah is.
Agreed. Alex does NOT need leah to stay relevant 🙄. You do realise Alex has a very good job football punditing and has worked very hard to be where she is now days, leah does not even come into it. Do you also realise Alex and leah have been in eachothers lives for over 10years. Naturally they have become the best of friends and even potential partners.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Reminds me of how Leah always posts when she’s around Tobin but Tobin never posts anything. Completely infatuated, invites the dating rumors because it gets her attention, she has never denied or shut them down because she loves the attention from all the stans. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Something out of topic, but I'm wondering why Leah films a lot with a video camera?