Leah Williamson (England NT football player)

Reactions:

Re: Leah Williamson (England NT football player)

Post by Guest »

This is the only thing im gonna say on the Leah and Alex situation coz i feel like this entire thing has been rehashed a thousand times already.

I simply don’t think that 2 people who are genuinely in a relationship would be making fan of the idea of them dating each other. Alex sharing that “article” after the brits where they called Leah her boyfriend and making fun of it with her, Leah joking “be your hab any time” or something like that… To me it sound more like 2 best friends who think it’s hilarious that someone would believe they’re dating each other, rather than 2 people trying to hide their relationship. But i guess everyone is gonna believe what they want to believe on this board

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Alex posted she is going too see beyonce tomorrow. Can guarantee Leah will be with her definitely. I knew Alex would not miss her concert.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 08:46
Alex posted she is going too see beyonce tomorrow. Can guarantee Leah will be with her definitely. I knew Alex would not miss her concert.
Isn't it stupid of Alex to announce this? Now Leah stans might be looking for Leah at the concert.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 09:01
Guest wrote:
Isn't it stupid of Alex to announce this? Now Leah stans might be looking for Leah at the concert.
Leah will be there with Alex 100%, she didn't go with all the other arsenal girls the other night so clearly she had got the day with Alex. I think leah always wears a hat when she is out at night events so people don't notice her as much. But people still notice her anyways haha. Her and Alex are just so cute together, what a couple.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 09:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Leah will be there with Alex 100%, she didn't go with all the other arsenal girls the other night so clearly she had got the day with Alex. I think leah always wears a hat when she is out at night events so people don't notice her as much. But people still notice her anyways haha. Her and Alex are just so cute together, what a couple.
Goes to show how much you all think you know, leah is at the airport boarding a flight with lia and possibly others lol

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Looks like Leah is going on holiday somewhere with Lia. I don't think she will be with Alex at Beyonce.

I'm in the camp that Alex is a long term friend. Its quite obvious. At this point everything they do together is older sister vibes, and Leah is so private that she simply would not post as much with her if they were dating.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Leah’s currently on a flight to Eindhoven with Lia

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 09:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Goes to show how much you all think you know, leah is at the airport boarding a flight with lia and possibly others lol
Yeah but wasn‘t Alex referencing to the show tomorrow? Leah seems to be in Eindhoven today. So 2 different days. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can some one point me to where it’s confirmed they are going to Eindhoven
I assume Leah would go anyway because kiera is playing so it’s safe to assume she may stay for more than 1 day or fly elsewhere afterwards

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 09:28
I assume Leah would go anyway because kiera is playing so it’s safe to assume she may stay for more than 1 day or fly elsewhere afterwards
As we all know shit, nothing is confirmed. :lol: Eindhoven is just the best guess today bc of the final. No one knows if Leah will return to London or go elsewhere from Eindhoven. I think she will come back bc I think she‘s not quite in the stage for a vacation as she seems to be not mobile enough.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 09:28
Probably just the fact that she wrote it in Dutch. They may fly somewhere after too for a short holiday.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 09:20
How do you know she is going to eindhoven? They could be going anywhere?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 09:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yeah but wasn‘t Alex referencing to the show tomorrow? Leah seems to be in Eindhoven today. So 2 different days. :lol:
Yep true, let's see tomorrow what happens. Beyonce is not on untill the evening, she might come back tomorrow day time then head to the concert. If not the obviously she is enjoying a holiday with her friends.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You know if Leah had have wrote ‘my love’ on a pic of Alex there is some people here that would say it’s confirmation of a relationship.
I know lia and Leah are friends but I’m just saying, she spends as much time with Lia these days as she does Alex and calls her my love, sweetheart, darling (it has multiple meanings)

It goes to show, nobody here knows zero about her private life lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 09:34
Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 09:20
How do you know she is going to eindhoven? They could be going anywhere?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 09:39
You know if Leah had have wrote ‘my love’ on a pic of Alex there is some people here that would say it’s confirmation of a relationship.
I know lia and Leah are friends but I’m just saying, she spends as much time with Lia these days as she does Alex and calls her my love, sweetheart, darling (it has multiple meanings)

It goes to show, nobody here knows zero about her private life lol
This is actually true! 👌🏻

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 09:37
Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 09:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yep true, let's see tomorrow what happens. Beyonce is not on untill the evening, she might come back tomorrow day time then head to the concert. If not the obviously she is enjoying a holiday with her friends.
Leah is clearly going to support keira in the champions league final today. I think she will probably stay a few days with her, but who knows? She may not, she may come back tomorrow in time for beyonce. Netherlands is only an hour flight away from London, so it is possible for her to fly back tomorrow.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

it's so funny that Leah and Lia weren't even that close and now they're bffs forever lol. Amazing how Leah and Jordan are on opposite sides in their friendships

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 10:06
it's so funny that Leah and Lia weren't even that close and now they're bffs forever lol. Amazing how Leah and Jordan are on opposite sides in their friendships
100% going to end up together lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
they’ve always been friendly but defo grew a lot closer in 2021/2022.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 10:18
Guest wrote:
Na definitely not. Lia is in the friendzone, leah called her her work wife. That is a statement to suggest they are only friends.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 10:18
Guest wrote:
No one is trying to date another teammate lol think they’ve all been traumatized enough lol would be surprised if Leah ever dates a footballer at this point

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

For the person around here that loves Leah’s hat :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 12:30
I know you didn‘t mean me because I actually love this hat :lol: but thanks! :heart: Girl looks good in this outfit today.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 12:30
this hat is so divisive lol looks good here

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 12:33
i hate this hat on literally anyone else but she pulls it off

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This game is crazy lol actually glad arsenal isn’t in it for my mental health lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i wonder if seeing keira win the champions league will push leah to want it even more. if arsenal don’t do well in it next season and leah’s contract is up i reckon she’d probably be open to a move.
plus she knows what it’s like to win big after winning the euros and probably doesn’t want to settle at club.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 16:11
i wonder if seeing keira win the champions league will push leah to want it even more. if arsenal don’t do well in it next season and leah’s contract is up i reckon she’d probably be open to a move.
plus she knows what it’s like to win big after winning the euros and probably doesn’t want to settle at club.
As she should

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lucy almost blocks her ex from her first champions, just kidding.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 16:34
Lucy almost blocks her ex from her first champions, just kidding.
Wrong thread, my apologies

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol this outfit. some fans said she rushed out of there after, maybe is going to Beyoncé lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 19:16

Lol this outfit. some fans said she rushed out of there after, maybe is going to Beyoncé lol
i get that she could afford to or whatever and she’s got that time, but what would be the point in flying out to watch a football game just to rush to leave right after and get a plane home?

she’s most likely gone to celebrate with keira or met up with the other arsenal girls there to do something together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 20:44
Guest wrote:

i get that she could afford to or whatever and she’s got that time, but what would be the point in flying out to watch a football game just to rush to leave right after and get a plane home?

she’s most likely gone to celebrate with keira or met up with the other arsenal girls there to do something together.
Yup. And why take suitcases if you’re just flying out for the afternoon to watch the match?
I reckon she probably was rushing to meet up with Keira afterwards before the Barca girls left, and then probably went somewhere with the Arsenal girls who were at the game, like Beth, Viv, and Gio.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 21:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yup. And why take suitcases if you’re just flying out for the afternoon to watch the match?
I reckon she probably was rushing to meet up with Keira afterwards before the Barca girls left, and then probably went somewhere with the Arsenal girls who were at the game, like Beth, Viv, and Gio.
Haven’t seen any photos of a meet up with the arsenal girls. Hope she’s taking a trip. I would rush back for Beyoncé and that’s prob the only reason I suppose lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 22:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Haven’t seen any photos of a meet up with the arsenal girls. Hope she’s taking a trip. I would rush back for Beyoncé and that’s prob the only reason I suppose lol
She might have gone to beyonce already tbf. She doesn’t always post

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 09:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Could be Alex and Leah are on their wholesome PR tour

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 10:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Thank you for confirming that the stupid debate we had a few days ago was started by a troll… nothing said above had anything to do with your illogical answer

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 11:02
Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 10:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Thank you for confirming that the stupid debate we had a few days ago was started by a troll… nothing said above had anything to do with your illogical answer
I think leah will fly back today, ready for Beyoncé tonight with Alex.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 11:52
Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 10:47
I think Leah will probably join Keira on holiday very soon. Unless Keira is planning a romantic gate away with Laura. Prediction for her holiday buddies ? Alex, Lia, Georgia or Keira ( and maybe a trip to Cali to see Tobin)
The Laura thing is real? Didn’t Leah just unfollow her?
different laura

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 13:29
Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 11:52
Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 10:47
I think Leah will probably join Keira on holiday very soon. Unless Keira is planning a romantic gate away with Laura. Prediction for her holiday buddies ? Alex, Lia, Georgia or Keira ( and maybe a trip to Cali to see Tobin)
The Laura thing is real? Didn’t Leah just unfollow her?
different laura
Yup. The Laura everyone thinks Keira is seeing is Laura Feiersinger. Leah still follows her, and vice versa.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Unpopular opinion probably but I hate those Arsenal earrings that Leah wears lol. They’re just cringe to me :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 13:49
Unpopular opinion probably but I hate those Arsenal earrings that Leah wears lol. They’re just cringe to me :blinkwide:
fair enough, it’s your opinion.

personally i don’t think it’s cringe. a lot of players get tattoos for their clubs/country or for their achievements. leah wearing a single cannon earring doesn’t seem that big really. if you weren’t even a football fan you probably wouldn’t even know it was for arsenal tbh.

but yeah, to each to their own ig

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 14:03
Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 13:49
fair enough, it’s your opinion.

personally i don’t think it’s cringe. a lot of players get tattoos for their clubs/country or for their achievements. leah wearing a single cannon earring doesn’t seem that big really. if you weren’t even a football fan you probably wouldn’t even know it was for arsenal tbh.

but yeah, to each to their own ig
Yeah I like it, it’s pretty low-key.
If it was an actual Arsenal crest, or even if she wore two (one on each ear) i’d probably think it was a bit cringe, but it’s just a single cannon and it’s not exactly eye-catching.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Leah's been quite on socials today? Maybe she has gone on holiday? Or she has travelled back for Beyoncé?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 17:16
Leah's been quite on socials today? Maybe she has gone on holiday? Or she has travelled back for Beyoncé?
She’s followed some more models! Lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Just seen a guy tweet about Leah on a ryanair flight and his location was spain. Reckon she is going to miss Beyonce

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 17:31
Guest wrote:
Who are the models? And I think she will be at beyonce.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 17:31
Guest wrote:
That was a few days ago but yeah girl is thirsty lol