International Women's Football - Part IV

Reactions:

Re: International Women's Football - Part IV

Post by Guest »

What a goal. Commentator going mad for it as they should. Main dazn and uwcl accounts need to promote her more. There's enough love to give it both carolines pls.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 14:29
Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 14:20
Its crazy to me some fans in barca would say no to getting ada :lol: a healthy ada is the best killer striker
I think the only reason there are people with some doubts about her is because of her health. Ada when healthy is probably the most clutch striker in the world but her last 3 years were pretty unfortunate. I do hope that the worst is already behind her though and she won't be bothered by the injuries anymore.
Yeah she's barely had a fit season since 2019

PSG look pretty sad

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ada second goal with a daan assist, so good. Ada hatty next pls :pray:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 14:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Its crazy to me some fans in barca would say no to getting ada :lol: a healthy ada is the best killer striker
I think the only reason there are people with some doubts about her is because of her health. Ada when healthy is probably the most clutch striker in the world but her last 3 years were pretty unfortunate. I do hope that the worst is already behind her though and she won't be bothered by the injuries anymore.

PSG look pretty sad
Which is why she scored and assisted against Barca in last year's uwcl. And has score in every game coming back from injury tihs year. Lyon is making PSG look sad.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 14:38
Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 14:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

PSG look pretty sad
Which is why she scored and assisted against Barca in last year's uwcl. And has score in every game coming back from injury tihs year. Lyon is making PSG look sad.
Of course she's good when she comes back, she's a world class player but she's not very available over a whole season

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What a soft penalty. That's the only way PSG can score. I hope Lyon scores two more for Aulas.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why is fotmob not covering this match? Horan earlier with that missed header shocker.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do you think players read this thread?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 14:41
What a soft penalty. That's the only way PSG can score. I hope Lyon scores two more for Aulas.
I mean they have both Diani and Katoto out and are shit at recruitment, expecting PSG to score from open play is insanity

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does someone know where MAK is with her recovery.
(Maybe Barca should sign her injured, she is still young and an available clinical goal scorer)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 14:47
Do you think players read this thread?
Probably not the famous players this thread talk about the most like Mead, Kerr and Alexia. But wouldn't be surprised if more obscure players find themselves in here to snoop :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Ads would cook at Barça. I’m afraid of a Barça with a decent 9 let alone the best, them not having a reliable 9 is one of their vulnerabilities, it’s over for the rest of us if she joins them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 14:48
(Maybe Barca should sign her injured, she is still young and an available clinical goal scorer)
Back on grass and training with the ball apparently but I think Barca will try and sign Ada next summer when she's out of contract

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 14:55
Guest wrote:
Back on grass and training with the ball apparently but I think Barca will try and sign Ada next summer when she's out of contract
Any top team with money will lol , the free agent next summer will be spicy :shifty:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 14:06
Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 13:00
I see Oberdorf is happily sharing her GF on insta. Is this the first time she has done this openly or has she done this previously with others?. Wondering if this is her coming out, so to speak?
People forget that Obi is only 21 years old. She's still so young, but this seems like her first "serious" gf, whatever that means for someone her age.
besides the only other GF (besides some other influencers in recent months) speculated in this thread is based mostly on some holiday photos and no one know whether that was serious or a fling or what. also, that person was also supposedly Schüller's ex and i don't think Schüller was open with her either so it could have been her preference (since Schüller is very open with her current partner) as she is the common thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 14:06
Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 13:00
I see Oberdorf is happily sharing her GF on insta. Is this the first time she has done this openly or has she done this previously with others?. Wondering if this is her coming out, so to speak?
People forget that Obi is only 21 years old. She's still so young, but this seems like her first "serious" gf, whatever that means for someone her age.
I have been reading obi is so young and only x age since she was 19. Like it's getting weird now. She is an adult not 14.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 14:56
Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 14:55
Guest wrote:
Any top team with money will lol , the free agent next summer will be spicy :shifty:
Yeah feels like everybody's contract ends 2024 so there could be a lot of movements

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Aulas crying :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Why is katoto better signing than ada? It's only 3 years difference. And if she coming off from an acl it will be a longgggg recovery.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^ 3 mins between posts. Try to be less obvious you sad troll fuck!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I was a different anon. And saying that the french league is boring is considered being a troll now as well? :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 15:05
90000 at Wembley fa cup final compared to Lyon and psg 2 girls and dog watching 😂😂
and both when healthy would still run over any wsl teams

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 15:15
I was a different anon. And saying that the french league is boring is considered being a troll now as well? :rofl:
Then don't watch? Sounds like a simple solution.

Anyway Ada looks so hot here. Barca fans in qrt thanking cheslea for "saving them from her/Lyon :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 15:15
Blah Blah Blah I don't care. You're a troll who made both those posts it was extremely obvious. Your only joy in life shitstirring in this thread says how sad your life is fking loser ass troll.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Triggered much? Lyon is nothing without ada these are facts.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Buddy your obsession with Beth Mead is getting ridiculous. Nobody but YOU keep mentioning her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

"How nice it would be to see Alexia Putellas hand over the 2023 Ballon d'Or to Caroline Graham Hansen"

Alexia liked this. Something tells me it's also to do with not wanting to hand it over to Aitana.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 15:23
Triggered much? Lyon is nothing without ada these are facts.
That's not true. Lyon built a world class team where they have mostly Ada level of players in most postions. Injuries got them this year, they just don't make excuses about it like you know who. They still scored in their QF. Diving got them. They have been ahead in their league the whole time anyways so idk what you are talking about.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Call out the troll for who she supports (it’s obvious she writes about the same things) and watch how fast the night changes 🫶🏽

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 15:28

"How nice it would be to see Alexia Putellas hand over the 2023 Ballon d'Or to Caroline Graham Hansen"

Alexia liked this. Something tells me it's also to do with not wanting to hand it over to Aitana.
:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Troll is so paranoid she thinks everyone who opposes french football or chelsea or whoever is the same anon. Every little thing reminds her of Beth Mead. ruuunnn Beth the crazy one is so damn obsessed :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: cant stop naming her every single time

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is so funny

She is a legit threat to them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 15:36
This is so funny

She is a legit threat to them.
I mean she batters them any time they face eachother, you don't forget someone scoring a hattrick on you in a UWCL final

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Now they are desperately trying to coax her to join Barca. I am pretty sure she will never join them. Probably Bundesliga or wsl (chelsea lbr) is my guess if she ever leaves lyon. Ada and Emma besties so true.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 15:34
Troll is so paranoid she thinks everyone who opposes french football or chelsea or whoever is the same anon. Every little thing reminds her of Beth Mead. ruuunnn Beth the crazy one is so damn obsessed :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: cant stop naming her every single time
This post just made it more convincing it’s not a BUFFMEAT stan at all :rofl: :rofl: :tinfoil:

Up there with the barca crazies istg

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't think either team looks that great today both Lyon and PSG gotta be busy in the transfer window if they wanna compete in the future

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is that Panos's gf?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
So I'm the one trolling? You need to look in the mirror, pal. You're actually insane. I called out an obvious troll trying to shitstir and cause unnecessary arguments between French and English fans with 2 posts in a row 3 mins apart using similar typestyle and emojis. And that subsequently triggered you about Beth Mead (a player I don't even remotely like but go off).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 15:39
Now they are desperately trying to coax her to join Barca. I am pretty sure she will never join them. Probably Bundesliga or wsl (chelsea lbr) is my guess if she ever leaves lyon. Ada and Emma besties so true.
its a odd 'relationship' barca have with ada lol
like yes healthy ada is TOP CLASS , but she needs a mid to play great , just watch norway
lyon need to recruit good summer to win uwcl next year , barca will still be fav next year

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lyon should enjoy this win it’s the last one they will be getting for a long time. All the good footballers leave for the next season.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What is this game DVD 2 assists and 2 goals from ada? :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

WTF sub out els and bring on becho :tinfoil:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Alexia full on fangirling cgh lol. Game recognises game.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 15:49
Alexia full on fangirling cgh lol. Game recognises game.

Queen :queen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

when the last time a top player like martens have flop this bad moving to a new team ?
she been a ghost all season

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 15:42
Guest wrote:
So I'm the one trolling? You need to look in the mirror, pal. You're actually insane. I called out an obvious troll trying to shitstir and cause unnecessary arguments between French and English fans with 2 posts in a row 3 mins apart using similar typestyle and emojis. And that subsequently triggered you about Beth Mead (a player I don't even remotely like but go off).
it jjust shows they are the Beth mead troll people on this page warns you about. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2023, 15:52
when the last time a top player like martens have flop this bad moving to a new team ?
she been a ghost all season
Since her toe injury she never got back into her form which is a shame she was once a good footballer now shes nothing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The day this mead stan gets banned is the day this thread will know peace.

Congrats to ol as a psg fan ! :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The cup is in Lyon thank you for coming.