International Women's Football - Part IV

Reactions:

Re: International Women's Football - Part IV

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 20:59
L Chat really unique that every player is shit, overrated and not fit to play at that level.
It's almost a miracle that none of you Berthas are called up to play professionaly.
5 last pages, not 1 player apparently that plays well
:clap: :clap: :clap: You made my day, thanks!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 20:36
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 20:33
Lyon losing and the bring on van de bonk to change the game?
Van de donk but you knew that 😏
She played better than h*ran, maro and dabritz so nice try.
She did lift the team actually, but you already know that don't you mega obsessive fan!? https://twitter.com/l_weinroither?s=21& ... ROogjUHjzw

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

is Martens injured? anyone know why she isn't starting for PSG

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 21:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She did lift the team actually, but you already know that don't you mega obsessive fan!? https://twitter.com/l_weinroither?s=21& ... ROogjUHjzw
Da. What?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What we have learnt from the quarters so far is that all the top of the league clubs are of similar quality and they all have weak spots. Makes the CL very interesting!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 21:08
The coach simply prefered different players. I don't think she's injured. She's just been pretty disappointing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 21:11
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 21:08
The coach simply prefered different players. I don't think she's injured. She's just been pretty disappointing.
fair enough

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

this game is obviously gonna end 1-0 to one team and just as I say that PSG gets a pen

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

MAK and her gf :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

how was that overturned?? looked like a pen to me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How is that not a penalty?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 21:10
What we have learnt from the quarters so far is that all the top of the league clubs are of similar quality and they all have weak spots. Makes the CL very interesting!!
Exactly, the teams are getting better. It's not as one-sided as in the past. The weak points are being exposed because the teams are close to each other's quality and are able to use to their advantage. I would say the coaches are also getting better and analyse their opponents more.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ok, it's definitely a penalty for Wolfsburg. It's a clear hand.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 21:15
She played the ball

But that's a weak penalty... wtf the red is absolutely unnecessary

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 21:13
this game is obviously gonna end 1-0 to one team and just as I say that PSG gets a pen
oooor WOB gets the goal :nervous: gonna be controversial this I feel

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

WOB need to put on Jule Brand and take advantage of PSG being down to 10

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 21:20
Guest wrote:
She played the ball

It was the second yellow. The first yellow came for her smack talk earlier.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 21:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Ignore her. Her favourites wont be seeing the pitch any time soon. No world cup ,no domestic league ,no champion’s league, no nothing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tough luck for PSG

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 21:20
Guest wrote:
She played the ball

that was her 2nd yellow, and she will also miss the return leg

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It seems fitting that PSG are involved in the tie with the most drama.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Exactly, the teams are getting better. It's not as one-sided as in the past. The weak points are being exposed because the teams are close to each other's quality and are able to use to their advantage. I would say the coaches are also getting better and analyse their opponents more.
much prefer this over some of the onesided scorelines last year, makes the second leg exciting! Roma being the pleasant surprise

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Even with a win wob fans shouldn’t be happy not a good performance from them all

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 21:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
much prefer this over some of the onesided scorelines last year, makes the second leg exciting! Roma being the pleasant surprise
Absolutely! Hoping the semis will be this close too! Stressful but great!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Even with a win wob fans shouldn’t be happy not a good performance from them all
Even Barcelona didn’t dominate their game last night so please pipe down. It’s the first leg and no team has turned up. All games about to end 1-0 but those in the lead aren’t guaranteed to win out. Next week every team will have to actually fight if they want to make the semifinals and I’m here for all teams still in the ties.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 20:31
Can someone please explain to me why we are still giving Alexia prizes for 2021 in the year of our Lord 2023?!

No wonder Aitana has a chip on her shoulder. Her flowers aren't coming for years! :lol:

And I thought that the timing of the FIFA Best award relative to the window was stupid. This is ridiculous.
Chin up Aitana girl. Your time is almost here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It’s so strange when VAR comes in and overturns correct decisions. That’s not what it’s there for at all. The referee obeyed him of course, she’s got no choice if she wants more games.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 21:42
It’s so strange when VAR comes in and overturns correct decisions. That’s not what it’s there for at all. The referee obeyed him of course, she’s got no choice if she wants more games.
What are you talking about? It was a clear penalty. Multiple angles showed the ball hitting her arm.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 21:35
Guest wrote:
Even Barcelona didn’t dominate their game last night so please pipe down. It’s the first leg and no team has turned up. All games about to end 1-0 but those in the lead aren’t guaranteed to win out. Next week every team will have to actually fight if they want to make the semifinals and I’m here for all teams still in the ties.
with no away goals so everybody are just more focused on keeping it tight, that's why you see them with the one goal lead rather sitting back and defending their advantage

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 21:44
Guest wrote:
What are you talking about? It was a clear penalty. Multiple angles showed the ball hitting her arm.
Was a tough one. Yes the ball hit her arm but she was only swinging her arm out to help her jump and Oberdorf was so close that there was no reaction time to move. I overall agree with VAR but I can see the arguement for it being unfair

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 21:47
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 21:44
Guest wrote:
Was a tough one. Yes the ball hit her arm but she was only swinging her arm out to help her jump and Oberdorf was so close that there was no reaction time to move. I overall agree with VAR but I can see the arguement for it being unfair
Sorry but those are the rules when it comes to handballs. The issue isn't with VAR. The issue is with the handball rule then. Ultimately she was swinging her arm. It wasn't by her side.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Beth needs to stop embarrassing herself buying arsenal stans kooaid. First the one vote difference now this. Arsenal crying about biased referring is such an embarrassing look for a team that benefits the most from biased referring.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

All the assna fans crying on twitter over WOB getting a pk are too funny. WOB really traumatised them last year 🤣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 21:39
Guest wrote:
Can someone please explain to me why we are still giving Alexia prizes for 2021 in the year of our Lord 2023?!

No wonder Aitana has a chip on her shoulder. Her flowers aren't coming for years! :lol:

And I thought that the timing of the FIFA Best award relative to the window was stupid. This is ridiculous.
I don't understand the timing of any of these awards at all, but this takes the cake.

Spanish friends - is this normal? Or are we simply taking advantage of Alexia's popularity now because she won't be nominated for awards for this past season as she was injured?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Buff Meat tears

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 21:51
Beth needs to stop embarrassing herself buying arsenal stans kooaid. First the one vote difference now this. Arsenal crying about biased referring is such an embarrassing look for a team that benefits the most from biased referring.

She needs to learn to not comment

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Funny how janssen is a great penalty and free kicker being a defender
I would even put her top5 when but comes to free kicks

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 21:53
Guest wrote:

She is sat there reading arsenal stans delusion all day and spits out as 100% facts. Dumb and dumber.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Buff Meat tears

X2 KEEP CRYING :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 19:42
Who wants to bet PSG-WOB will end 1:0 too? :rofl:
Lol I was right

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

PSG played better than I expected. I thought Wolfsburg was a clear favourite but the match was really close. The draw would've been a fairer result. Big respect to PSG fans. They were supporting them all the match and it was pretty impressive.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

PSG screwed by the ref, Wolfsburg very lucky. Roord was invisible and that performance from Oberdorf was also not worth risking her health for. Did she even play one pass? I also think forcing Popp and Pajor into the lineup doesn't make them play better as a team. Either take Roord out and play Popp centrally or pick one of them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bayern wob Barca Chelsea , home advantage will be big
That’s the semis I said what I said :goldstar:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 22:00
PSG played better than I expected. I thought Wolfsburg was a clear favourite but the match was really close. The draw would've been a fairer result. Big respect to PSG fans. They were supporting them all the match and it was pretty impressive.
Tbh apart frommaybe Lyon vs Chelsea all the games would've deserved a draw

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 21:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She is sat there reading arsenal stans delusion all day and spits out as 100% facts. Dumb and dumber.

But no complaints when calls go in their favour :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 21:52
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 21:39
Guest wrote:

I don't understand the timing of any of these awards at all, but this takes the cake.

Spanish friends - is this normal? Or are we simply taking advantage of Alexia's popularity now because she won't be nominated for awards for this past season as she was injured?
I think Alexia’s agency work their asses off to maintain her hype and PR.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
All the assna fans crying on twitter over WOB getting a pk are too funny. WOB really traumatised them last year 🤣
the arms were in totally different positions... anyway I'd like to see how Arsenal and the English media would react if they got the VAR decisions PSG got. Not saying they were wrong but there would be a lot of tears.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 20:56
Ada does look scary just sitting there. Barca you in trouble girl.

No danger for anyone if they don't pass this stage so...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

they basically just hand these awards to the goal scorers?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Block wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 18:48
guestie wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 18:44
Well that's unexpected
What a twist, I didn't expect WOB to play mind games like that :lol:
Yep that’s clearly what it was. Well played. Same with Lyon and Ada btw. She wasn’t ready yet.