International Women's Football - Part IV

Cat34
Reactions:

Re: International Women's Football - Part IV

Post by Cat34 »

Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 16:55
Arsenal are really gonna get straight up murdered in front of all those fans at the Emirates on Thursday if they play like that. #JonasOut
The fans already worried that Barcelona will score many goal against them at Emirates. When they in mood they can score like 4 goals in 20minutes just like yesterday

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 16:57
Barcelona are missing CGH, Oshoala and maybe Mapi.

I don't think it's gonna be that bad.
Barca can put a saloon door as their backline and it's still hard to score on them. As long as they play their strongest mid, Alexia-Patri-Aitana, nothing would go past them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 16:47
I only count 3 trophies which one am I missing ^o)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 16:54
Let's please talk about some non-Heath topics. If you were to give some special appreciation to a player today, who would you give it to? Whose performance surprised you?

The entire Chels lineup was excellent today, but I'm going to give some special appreciation to Ingle. I know she's a bit of a background character in conversations as opposed to our star forwards, but she's so consistently solid and dependable. I thought she was superb today, fast in transition, neat and precise passes, and some key interceptions in tight spots (there were a few that would've proceeded to dangerous chances had she not intercepted them).

Glad we have her on our team ^_^
She's brilliant and she's actually one of my fave Chelsea player. Underrated for sure. I always like the mid partnership of Leupolz-Ingle rather than Leupolz-Ji. Melly can play in a more advance role when she's partnered up with Ingle.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 16:30
Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 16:05
Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 15:55
Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 15:54
A troll started this Heath argument and you all fell for it. It plays both sides that Heath is the “best” then comes back and says she sucks. Please just report the comments and don’t clog the thread

They are not even American. Lol.
No there are definitely Heath stans saying the same thing on Twitter and they definitely come here.
Da they are literally teenagers on Twitter —so keep it there. And a troll here…so ignore it. They have been the US thread and the Preath thread saying the same thing over and over. Ignore it…For all of us
Why are you acting like Tobin doesn’t have stans here? Not every comment that seems over the top about Tobin is a troll. Her fans act like that too.
Da

you can not read? We are saying that we know the troll and how he talks and works in the Preath and NWSL threads, but everyone there ignores him. You do the same

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Emma Hayes: there'll be no celebrating or partying, we've got a game on Wednesday

Kerr:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This goal was so rude :lol: already have around 245k views

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 17:00
Guest wrote:
Community shield, League Cup, League and FA Cup

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 17:01
Emma Hayes: there'll be no celebrating or partying, we've got a game on Wednesday

Kerr:

"Don't @ me!"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Let's please talk about some non-Heath topics. If you were to give some special appreciation to a player today, who would you give it to? Whose performance surprised you?

The entire Chels lineup was excellent today, but I'm going to give some special appreciation to Ingle. I know she's a bit of a background character in conversations as opposed to our star forwards, but she's so consistently solid and dependable. I thought she was superb today, fast in transition, neat and precise passes, and some key interceptions in tight spots (there were a few that would've proceeded to dangerous chances had she not intercepted them).

I was positively surprised Harder didn't look as out of form as one might think she'd be after 2 months out. Rust and cobwebs, absolutely, but overall if you didn't know she'd been out injured you'd think she just had one of those games she was unfortunate to not get an assist or goal. Her off ball movements were good.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Even if Ji hadn’t just come back from international break, I had ingle playing because she’s so good defensively. I agree, she deserves so much praise. She made a huge difference the last time she came in against City as well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Arsenal are really gonna get straight up murdered in front of all those fans at the Emirates on Thursday if they play like that. #JonasOut
:eyeroll: And how would a change of manager and starting from scratch help Arsenal win anything? :fool:

Guest628
Reactions:

Post by Guest628 »

Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 17:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da. Community shield was in 2020. That’s not a quadruple :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da

Ah man, not counting the Charity Shield as a real trophy. Come on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 16:22
always funny
Yeah that backline and midfield really saved them :lol: Zinsberger I'll give them tho

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 17:12
Guest wrote:
:eyeroll: And how would a change of manager and starting from scratch help Arsenal win anything? :fool:
Jonas is clearly out of his depth and now going to be the reason for losing their best player

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Chelsea should sent Kristie Mewis medal for inspiring Kerr 😆

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 17:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Jonas is clearly out of his depth and now going to be the reason for losing their best player
Jordan, viv, leah, I'd love to see that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest628 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da. Community shield was in 2020. That’s not a quadruple :rofl:
DA. Chelsea won the community shield at the start of 20/21 season. I think it was an English FA tradition that the winner of the league and the fa cup of the previous will start the new season with a community shield match. WSL doesn't have this year tho. I dunno why since last year was Chelsea against 2nd place Man city.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 16:46
Poor Bright getting knocked by the lid of the trophy :lol:
That was hilarious! I didn't see what happened at first among the celebration chaos, just saw the lid was missing. Started to understand what happened when the Chels team doctors checked her and then took her away from the celebrations. The replay confirmed it lol!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

LMAO

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 16:40
🐐

Sam in the best form of her life. I love to see it!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You're not answering the question how starting from scratch would help Arsenal win anything when a change of manager means disrupting consistancy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Everyone saying Miedema is leaving and going to sign with Barcelona as her only option. Why would Barcelona want an inconsistent player who ghosts in an FA cup final? What use is she to Barcelona? Think logically I beg.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 17:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You're not answering the question how starting from scratch would help Arsenal win anything when a change of manager means disrupting consistancy.
It would help because Jonas wouldn't be there with his shitty, naïve tactics making a fool of everyone and driving top players away :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 17:23
Everyone saying Miedema is leaving and going to sign with Barcelona as her only option. Why would Barcelona want an inconsistent player who ghosts in an FA cup final? What use is she to Barcelona? Think logically I beg.
Chelsea shut her down and didn't allow her to get close to a scoring chance. Not a Miedema fan btw.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why is it that juve won their league but still had to play qualifiers for champions league?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
u think Oshoala is better? no way
miedema is a top 3 striker still, she cant pass the ball to herself, with a better mids she score goals
with ada coming back .kerr looking she is playing her top , its between then and someone else for top strikers
jenni is not consider a striker
barcelona only need a call and they ready to sign miedema for sure

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
x2. His beginners luck is run out, seems like he doesn’t ever have a game plan, his favorite starting line-up isn’t even playing well against average teams and won’t even use sub at half time, waits until there’s 20 minutes left in the game it’s ridiculous.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da Chels fan here, and I will agree Jonas, despite making some questionable decisions here and there regarding who to start and sub, seems to usually know what he's doing. Yes, he made some strange choices for the starters, but I'm not sure why you're pinning all the blame on the coach and saying nothing of the players themselves, who from my impression were miles below their standard. Plans and tactics will only carry you so far if the players themselves are poor, and Arsenal couldn't have won today if they had a perfect plan start to finish. They hesitated, made sloppy mistakes that lead to goals, were too slow when pressed, and had trouble progressing the ball in possession. They were suffocated by a Chelsea side performing at 110%. Do you really think a new coach is going to magically fix that?

If anything, you should be sticking with Jonas. He's your best option.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 17:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It would help because Jonas wouldn't be there with his shitty, naïve tactics making a fool of everyone and driving top players away :fool:
No change of tactic would help to win a team anything when you're forced to start all over. You just revealed you're nothing more than a troll.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Would Miedema even fit with Barca's style of play? Many good/great players go there and don't do well because the Barca style doesn't suit everyone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 17:32
Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 17:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No change of tactic would help to win a team anything when you're forced to start all over. You just revealed you're nothing more than a troll.
Going to be forced to start all over anyway when they have massive player turnover because of a shite manager :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Very clear that Jonas doesn’t rate Nobbs at all. She’ll probably be gone after this season, they’ll be lucky to keep Miedema too. And this is coming from an Arsenal fan.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
People say the same thing about every player who has an off game. Even as a Chelsea fan I can say that she is a good striker anyone would love to have.

Like I prefer Sam because she fits Chelsea's pressing system more and is a hardworking player, but I see now reason for why Barcelona would say no to a clinical striker. Like it's the one thing they lack.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 17:29
Why is it that juve won their league but still had to play qualifiers for champions league?
League rankings I believe?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wonder how/who decides which countries and people get to vote for the ballon dor.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 17:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da Chels fan here, and I will agree Jonas, despite making some questionable decisions here and there regarding who to start and sub, seems to usually know what he's doing. Yes, he made some strange choices for the starters, but I'm not sure why you're pinning all the blame on the coach and saying nothing of the players themselves, who from my impression were miles below their standard. Plans and tactics will only carry you so far if the players themselves are poor, and Arsenal couldn't have won today if they had a perfect plan start to finish. They hesitated, made sloppy mistakes that lead to goals, were too slow when pressed, and had trouble progressing the ball in possession. They were suffocated by a Chelsea side performing at 110%. Do you really think a new coach is going to magically fix that?

DA. Mate, they go owned by a jetlagged player who spent 48 hours travelling the globe, played in two friendlies, was ill and had a relative die all in a lil over a week. Chelsea were not performing at 110%, Arsenal were just utterly shit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Would Miedema even fit with Barca's style of play? Many good/great players go there and don't do well because the Barca style doesn't suit everyone.
Which players?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 17:35
Guest wrote:
People say the same thing about every player who has an off game. Even as a Chelsea fan I can say that she is a good striker anyone would love to have.

Like I prefer Sam because she fits Chelsea's pressing system more and is a hardworking player, but I see now reason for why Barcelona would say no to a clinical striker. Like it's the one thing they lack.
Caro's been delivering crosses on a silver platter for years. Now she might actually have someone to finish them :lol:
please don't actually go there though, that'd be worse for the Chels

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Very clear that Jonas doesn’t rate Nobbs at all. She’ll probably be gone after this season, they’ll be lucky to keep Miedema too. And this is coming from an Arsenal fan.
If Jordan leaves, that would be a big loss of Arsenal. With this starting midfield, Arsenal struggles a lot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Like dude... I know the year has gone by fast, but it's December today.

I also wonder about his comment about defenders. Chelsea being a high pressing team that are quick on the break is hardly a secret.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
The Dutch famously flourish at Barcelona and have built their infamous style of play out of Cruyff's talents for the last fifty years. I think the style of play she has had engrained in her from juniors in Holland should help her match the dynamics they already have. Plus I can imagine the PR field day they will have welcoming the best female player in Holland's history to play at Estadi Johan Cruyff.

It's whether she wants to run more - she's fast but openly admits that having to run isn't her favourite thing in the world.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Barça fans are unbearable !! Jenni was the second in the golden ball just for playing for Barcelona, ​​she was never a differential forward.

Guest91
Reactions:

Post by Guest91 »

It’s been 84 years but Dugan scored a goal today :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 17:41
Guest wrote:
If Jordan leaves, that would be a big loss of Arsenal. With this starting midfield, Arsenal struggles a lot.
What frustrates me as an arsenal fan is there is the potential to have an amazing midfield.
Manuum had a bad game today, so should have been hauled off at half time. Arsenal play better when Kim is allowed to control the middle instead of being pushed further up. Kim and Jordan have a really connection and should be on the pitch together.
The defence looked ropey. You can't be carrying players against the like of Chelsea. I still don't rate Catley. Beattie needs someone with a bit of pace next to her.
Rant over..... At least zinsberger played well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 17:36
Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 17:29
League rankings I believe?
Yep, right now only French, German and English winners don't have to qualify. Barcelona didn't either because they won last year.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 17:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Exactly this. A coach can have the most perfect gameplan in the world suited to the personel available. But if the players are unable to carry out the tactics on the pitch be it from lacking tactical understanding, subpar skills and/or bad decision making it's on them and not the coach.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

vilda is a jerk too
https://www.elconfidencial.com/deportes ... otoneraWeb

still cant be worse than diacre 008