Reactions:

Re: International Women's Football - Part IV

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 15:57
Both barca and chelsea fans pissing thier pants on twt rn. Healthy Ada really scares rival teams.
I think as a team Barça and Chelsea can still beat Lyon on doble games but yes healthy Ada is the most dangerous player in the world.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 16:06
Guest wrote:
Both barca and chelsea fans pissing thier pants on twt rn. Healthy Ada really scares rival teams.
I think as a team Barça and Chelsea can still beat Lyon on doble games but yes healthy Ada is the most dangerous player in the world.
Was she healthy in the last euros?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Kerr is the most dangerous player.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 16:03

Schüller on the bench...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 15:55
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 15:49
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 15:27
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 14:57
quite a nice cover story i thought:
https://www.vogue.de/artikel/lea-schuel ... -equal-pay

she admits that this season has not gone as well. she talks about having endometriosis and at this point cannot imagine having a child and still playing but who knows in the future whether she will change her mind. quite a bit is repeating what she already discussed in the Meine Geschichte episode like her degree and work after football. i liked the straighforward points about equal pay and the issues with all the men's teams adding a women's team due to pressure (she is willing to be skeptical about her childhood club, BVB). aww, she is apparently self-conscious about her elfin ears, and the fashion talk was not surprisingly kept to a minimum.
thanks good interview
sucks about BVB Dortmund , they probably just found out women play football in euros
also im sure many players feel about that about pregnancy , playing with a child is not easy , she been around Schult and now leupolz
DA I've always wondered why BVB didn't have their women's team and I totally missed an information that they actually created it just a season ago. I found the interview with some woman who spoke that it was actually fans who wanted to have women's team and that if everything goes well for them, they should advance to Bundesliga in 2027. So I think that's a good information. Wish they've done it sooner though.
2027??!! GURL we could be dead :nervous: :P
Hah I know, but that's what their director (I think that's who she was) said. I guess it takes that many years to qualify to Bundesliga when you start from scratch.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 16:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 16:11
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 16:03

Schüller on the bench...
Is it cause her injury from arsenal last game? Weird to bench ur only goalscorer otherwise. Hope lohmann brings her shithousery again this time

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 16:18
jesus, Roma must scare him

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 16:15
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 15:55
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 15:49
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 15:27
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 14:57
quite a nice cover story i thought:
https://www.vogue.de/artikel/lea-schuel ... -equal-pay

she admits that this season has not gone as well. she talks about having endometriosis and at this point cannot imagine having a child and still playing but who knows in the future whether she will change her mind. quite a bit is repeating what she already discussed in the Meine Geschichte episode like her degree and work after football. i liked the straighforward points about equal pay and the issues with all the men's teams adding a women's team due to pressure (she is willing to be skeptical about her childhood club, BVB). aww, she is apparently self-conscious about her elfin ears, and the fashion talk was not surprisingly kept to a minimum.
thanks good interview
sucks about BVB Dortmund , they probably just found out women play football in euros
also im sure many players feel about that about pregnancy , playing with a child is not easy , she been around Schult and now leupolz
DA I've always wondered why BVB didn't have their women's team and I totally missed an information that they actually created it just a season ago. I found the interview with some woman who spoke that it was actually fans who wanted to have women's team and that if everything goes well for them, they should advance to Bundesliga in 2027. So I think that's a good information. Wish they've done it sooner though.
2027??!! GURL we could be dead :nervous: :P
Hah I know, but that's what their director (I think that's who she was) said. I guess it takes that many years to qualify to Bundesliga when you start from scratch.
They could have "bought" a license in a higher tier by taking over another club, there is a club from Dortmund in the 3rd tier for example, but the fans wanted the team to grow organically. I guess the directors liked that idea because they don't have to invest anything in the first years and are still getting better players than their division rivals with their name alone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone has a link to the Wolf vs Bayern match? Tia :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 15:58
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 15:45
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 15:41
Thank you very much Katie McCabe, such a gift couldn’t have come from a nicer person :P
You‘re welcome! We‘re all just kind humans, aren‘t we? :nails:
If you really are a kind human please get a yellow. That would be a lovely gesture. :hug:
Don‘t get too greedy now. :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why not play Kuhl and Gio when the match is over and there is an important cl match shortly?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 14:00
Rolfo to Athenea today
Athenea on the bench :sadangel:

Guest098
Reactions:

Post by Guest098 »

Ash Neville is not a good footballer at all. remember when spurs fans were constantly moaning she wasn't picked for England? the same England that just won the euros?!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 05:54
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 00:30
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 15:27
I thought she would be training with the group by now. No way she's going to be fit for CL semis.
Barca are probably gonna pull a Lyon and post training vids but not actually play her lol

Just don't think fans sometimes realise that it can take a while to get match fitness after a long time out to be ready for high intensive games
Most people have no conceivable idea how long it takes to regain full motion, fitness and confidence. The mental hurdle is real.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 15:41
Thank you very much Katie McCabe, such a gift couldn’t have come from a nicer person :P
Lol.

OP - they says what goes around comes around, but that was a bit quick!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 16:20
Guest wrote:
Or Real Madrid don’t scare him at all. If RM can get their tactics right, I can see Barca suffering on their right side with both Bronze and Marta. I can see Linda C scoring. Barca will still win though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Maanum! She can be quiet all game and then score a worldie like that!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Can you blame him? Can you imagine how much she would be lynch if he lost in QF with this Barcelona's squad? I am not surprised he cares more about Roma.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 16:24

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 15:33
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 15:31
And Hegerberg scored right after being subbed on
Lmao exactly one minute after. Crazy. I know it’s only Guingamp they’re facing but it’s still not frequent to score THAT fast after a long term injury.
Illness not injury

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 16:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Can you blame him? Can you imagine how much she would be lynch if he lost in QF with this Barcelona's squad? I am not surprised he cares more about Roma.
Torrejon out of position>>> Paredes RN

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 16:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest098 wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 16:31
Ash Neville is not a good footballer at all. remember when spurs fans were constantly moaning she wasn't picked for England? the same England that just won the euros?!!
tbh every spurs player has regressed so much this season but she was never England quality which showed against big teams last year

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 16:39
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 16:24
Someone literally posted it in last page. Don't be dumb, learn to scroll.

https://www.ndr.de/sport/live/eventlivestream4798.html

https://www.sportschau.de/fussball/bund ... m-100.html

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 16:44
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 16:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Torrejon out of position>>> Paredes RN
Marta did really well at CB during the Super Copa when she subbed in after Paredes got sent off. To be honest, I don’t think Paredes is any less of a liability these days.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bloody useless spurs :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 16:00
Spurs should send Chelsea a gift basket if they stay up for selling them England
It's pretty wild that she has scored five league goals for Spurs already but it has resulted in only a 3pt gain. 250k spent on a player who is doing everything needed of her and still it isn't paying off.

Spurs need a big summer window (assuming they stay up). They've now got too good a striker to not bother fixing the weaknesses in the other two thirds of the pitch. England's goals alone will elevate even a half decent team into one that will spend most of the season looking like they could steal 3rd.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
LOL why would barca fans be mad lol , chelsea fans should be happy she didnt play

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

anyone have stream to the barca real madrid game?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Barça fans insulting Misa during the warm-up 🤮🤮, seriously, they are obsessed with her, they are human garbage! But then those same people ask to take care of Hansen's mental health because someone made a harmless meme to her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 16:56
Guest wrote:
LOL why would barca fans be mad lol , chelsea fans should be happy she didnt play
Cause now lyon is actually a threat again if they meet them in the final.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 16:59
Barça fans insulting Misa during the warm-up 🤮🤮, seriously, they are obsessed with her, they are human garbage! But then those same people ask to take care of Hansen's mental health because someone made a harmless meme to her.
Nobody is insulting her, they are just boooing at her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mapi and Bronze arrived together 😮
The rumors are true. Mapi and Engen are over and something is going on between Mapi and Lucy!
Once a cheater. Always a cheater. No World Cup and no more girlfriend for bully Mapi.
They didn't arrive together. Stop making up stories mapitroll.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Would it be crazy to say i would prefer stanway over Obi in my team?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 17:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The rumors are true. Mapi and Engen are over and something is going on between Mapi and Lucy!
Once a cheater. Always a cheater. No World Cup and no more girlfriend for bully Mapi.
Yes, mapi troll. And stop replying to yourself. They did not arrive together. And Mapi and Engen ran onto the pitch together as usual.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
It is being shameful, they are calling the players daughters of bitch3s and more barbaric things. These people need to go to therapy, they are the most disgusting fans in the world.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 17:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You'd have to be a stupid to change Ingrid for Lucy 🤣🤣
Yes, mapi troll. And stop replying to yourself. They did not arrive together. And Mapi and Engen ran onto the pitch together as usual.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Nobody is insulting her, they are just boooing at her.
Isn't daughter of a b1tch or crybaby an insult? Are you trying to justify those miserable chants? Even people from Barça are saying on Twitter that it's shameful.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Engen ran onto the pitch with Rolfo but OK :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 16:57
anyone have stream to the barca real madrid game?
free on dazn

https://www.youtube.com/live/jt5Tqm_7BwE?feature=share

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 17:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Engen ran onto the pitch with Rolfo but OK :rofl:
Mapi 2 steps behind.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hope gorgeous Gio is ok :'( Was kinda hot Leah comforting her, they'd be hot together :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 17:07
Guest wrote:
It is being shameful, they are calling the players daughters of bitch3s and more barbaric things. These people need to go to therapy, they are the most disgusting fans in the world.
Didn't RM "fans" started it back in November? Behaviour like that is bad (even though it's pretty much a part of football community) but let's not villainize them. Barcelona and RM have some toxic fans. Thinking that it's just Barca's fans is extremely naive or disingenuous.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

spurs seriously need to make some changes. How is a fairly big club like Tottenham have a women's team at the bottom half of the league?! Spurs have the money to make key changes to the squad and the management so why don't they lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bayern so far the better team

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does dazn do a Spanish broadcast on YouTube? If anybody has that link please help a sister out. I’m notoriously bad at finding things.