International Women's Football - Part IV

Reactions:

Re: International Women's Football - Part IV

Post by Guest »

So anything less than a win for Bayern today will most likely mean Wolfsburg win the league. Do you think Bayern can beat them?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Looks like Leah has finally admitted to being single hopefully the stans will stop being so delusional now :rofl:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.thegua ... -the-euros

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 12:03
So anything less than a win for Bayern today will most likely mean Wolfsburg win the league. Do you think Bayern can beat them?
they are at home, it's possible. Wasn't entirely convinced by WOB against PSG but that is just one game and they definitely have the potential to shape up for this one with the quality that they have.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Madrid is winning today.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 12:40
Madrid is winning today.
I know what you’re doing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do Barcelona fans ever get nervous before league games? I guess over 50 wins in a row would make anyone a bit self-assured

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 12:07
Looks like Leah has finally admitted to being single hopefully the stans will stop being so delusional now :rofl:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.thegua ... -the-euros
They will just say “well she wouldn’t tell you if she wasn’t single anyway”

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Madrid is winning today.
Madrid has been having a better weather than Barcelona so in that aspect Madrid is winning but if this is about the game then I don’t think so. 008

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 12:50
Do Barcelona fans ever get nervous before league games? I guess over 50 wins in a row would make anyone a bit self-assured
Sometimes I do. The matches against Levante and Sociedad are very often uncomfortable for a team. Historically AM has been Barcelona's biggest rival in the recent years so I always feel certain excitement and nervousness before the matches with them. RM even though they might not be at the level yet, the matches against them are always entertaining due to the drama and I remember I was nervous before the match against them in November.
However the nervousness before the league games are usually connected to me feeling worried about possible injuries before the important matches in UWCL tbh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rolfo to Athenea today

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Chavas stops Thiney's penalty

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 13:09
Guest wrote:
Madrid is winning today.
Madrid has been having a better weather than Barcelona so in that aspect Madrid is winning but if this is about the game then I don’t think so. 008
Tired Barca players + Giraldez making no rotation...I believe Madrid can do it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 10:20
So do we think Rolfo is going to pick up Athenea this time and start breastfeeding her? :rofl:

I think so yeah.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 14:00
Rolfo to Athenea today

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 14:32
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 10:20
So do we think Rolfo is going to pick up Athenea this time and start breastfeeding her? :rofl:

I think so yeah.
It’s so funny, off pitch I don’t really follow Rolfö, she’s pretty but is just so painfully straight. But on pitch Rolfö is a totally different story. Her commanding presence and physicality on the pitch is just so attractive to me. And her in a suit gets me too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Madrid is winning today.
lol no (a madridista)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

quite a nice cover story i thought:
https://www.vogue.de/artikel/lea-schuel ... -equal-pay

she admits that this season has not gone as well. she talks about having endometriosis and at this point cannot imagine having a child and still playing but who knows in the future whether she will change her mind. quite a bit is repeating what she already discussed in the Meine Geschichte episode like her degree and work after football. i liked the straighforward points about equal pay and the issues with all the men's teams adding a women's team due to pressure (she is willing to be skeptical about her childhood club, BVB). aww, she is apparently self-conscious about her elfin ears, and the fashion talk was not surprisingly kept to a minimum.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If McCabe gets a card today she’s suspended for the City game. I’ll be interested to see if she unleashes her normal thuggishness against Spurs or if she reins it in so she’s available for City. With Catley out she is desperately needed

Guestss
Reactions:

Post by Guestss »

When did Spencer bc the #2 keeper and why? Is korpela even better than Spencer?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guestss wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 15:11
Last year they split games 50/50 mainly, then the start of this season Spencer played a fair bit but she’s not played in maybe 10+ games now? Even the cup games. Strange

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guestss wrote:
neither of them are really that great tbh

Guetss
Reactions:

Post by Guetss »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 15:13
Guestss wrote:
Last year they split games 50/50 mainly, then the start of this season Spencer played a fair bit but she’s not played in maybe 10+ games now? Even the cup games. Strange
Op here, I know she’s still #1 for Jamaica so this is odd…
And why am I even watching this damn game….sigh…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 15:15
Guestss wrote:
Spurs fans are so strange sometimes. I see them all loving Neville, who is average at best. And there are a few other fan favourites that aren’t actually very good. Meanwhile they are all happy for shelina to not be offered a new deal because they like Bartrip better anyway 😂😂 Canadian international, played all over the world, captain…but they think Bartrip is better. That fan base deserves to lose

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 14:57

she admits that this season has not gone as well. she talks about having endometriosis and at this point cannot imagine having a child and still playing but who knows in the future whether she will change her mind. quite a bit is repeating what she already discussed in the Meine Geschichte episode like her degree and work after football. i liked the straighforward points about equal pay and the issues with all the men's teams adding a women's team due to pressure (she is willing to be skeptical about her childhood club, BVB). aww, she is apparently self-conscious about her elfin ears, and the fashion talk was not surprisingly kept to a minimum.
thanks good interview
sucks about BVB Dortmund , they probably just found out women play football in euros
also im sure many players feel about that about pregnancy , playing with a child is not easy , she been around Schult and now leupolz

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 15:21
Guest wrote:
Guestss wrote:
Spurs fans are so strange sometimes. I see them all loving Neville, who is average at best. And there are a few other fan favourites that aren’t actually very good. Meanwhile they are all happy for shelina to not be offered a new deal because they like Bartrip better anyway 😂😂 Canadian international, played all over the world, captain…but they think Bartrip is better. That fan base deserves to lose
Wonder what they thought of Bartrip's nonchalant defending for the goal :nervous: barely broke out a jog

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

And Hegerberg scored right after being subbed on

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 15:31
and i think it was less than a min in lol a fucking legend :goldstar:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 15:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guestss wrote:
Wonder what they thought of Bartrip's nonchalant defending for the goal :nervous: barely broke out a jog
Sure it’ll somehow be someone else’s fault. They love to bash certain players but then never ever find fault with others even when it’s clearly them! They should be thankful that likes of Zadorsky is there, as without her they are left with turner, Bartrip and Harrop 😂 worst CB’s in the league but it’s shelina they aren’t bothered about losing 🫠

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Lmao exactly one minute after. Crazy. I know it’s only Guingamp they’re facing but it’s still not frequent to score THAT fast after a long term injury.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 15:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guestss wrote:
Sure it’ll somehow be someone else’s fault. They love to bash certain players but then never ever find fault with others even when it’s clearly them! They should be thankful that likes of Zadorsky is there, as without her they are left with turner, Bartrip and Harrop 😂 worst CB’s in the league but it’s shelina they aren’t bothered about losing 🫠
What's wrong with Zadorsky?

Dunno Spurs biggest issue is that they all have poor first touches and can't string passes together... what do they do in practice? The whole team screams Championship quality atm

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guestss wrote:
Is Tottenham really not offering Shelina a new contract? Wow.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 15:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guestss wrote:
I’m sure they probably will, but I’ve seen spurs fans say they aren’t bothered if she was to leave and they’d rather Bartrip re-sign which is an embarrassing opinion. Whether shelina stays is maybe more to do with what her and ros want to do, and whether she gets offered one as well. Both are up in the summer.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Dunno Spurs biggest issue is that they all have poor first touches and can't string passes together... what do they do in practice? The whole team screams Championship quality atm
Zadorsky been out few weeks with “illness”. Hopefully it’s not serious and she can be back soon as regardless of what some spurs fans think, they massively miss her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 15:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guestss wrote:
I’m sure they probably will, but I’ve seen spurs fans say they aren’t bothered if she was to leave and they’d rather Bartrip re-sign which is an embarrassing opinion. Whether shelina stays is maybe more to do with what her and ros want to do, and whether she gets offered one as well. Both are up in the summer.
DA. Ayane is Spurs' level. Zadorsky can definitely do better.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Thank you very much Katie McCabe, such a gift couldn’t have come from a nicer person :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 15:41
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 15:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA. Ayane is Spurs' level. Zadorsky can definitely do better.
Agreed. Both seem to be huge personalities within the team so I’d be shocked if spurs didn’t offer them both new deals, but whether they choose to stay is a different matter. They seem settled and I can’t see them separating and doing long distance, but maybe they fancy a change given how spurs seem to be doing.

Guestsss
Reactions:

Post by Guestsss »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 15:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Zadorsky been out few weeks with “illness”. Hopefully it’s not serious and she can be back soon as regardless of what some spurs fans think, they massively miss her
Their problems started before shelina’s been out. So much potential just wasted this season.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 11:00
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 10:43
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 10:10
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 10:03
Nobody turns into el clasicos for what happens on the pitch, it's all the drama that always happens off the pitch that is amusing
That's why I said it's religion, not football. Now watch it and embrace the holiness.
No wonder you lot are so easily divided and manipulated by your shit federation. They dont even have to do much
Real Madrid and Barça fans hate eachother by default, no federation needed.
yes read it once again

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Thank you very much Katie McCabe, such a gift couldn’t have come from a nicer person :P
You‘re welcome! We‘re all just kind humans, aren‘t we? :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 15:27
Guest wrote:

thanks good interview
sucks about BVB Dortmund , they probably just found out women play football in euros
also im sure many players feel about that about pregnancy , playing with a child is not easy , she been around Schult and now leupolz
DA I've always wondered why BVB didn't have their women's team and I totally missed an information that they actually created it just a season ago. I found the interview with some woman who spoke that it was actually fans who wanted to have women's team and that if everything goes well for them, they should advance to Bundesliga in 2027. So I think that's a good information. Wish they've done it sooner though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 15:33
Guest wrote:
Lmao exactly one minute after. Crazy. I know it’s only Guingamp they’re facing but it’s still not frequent to score THAT fast after a long term injury.
guingamp 😂 try at stamford bridge

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 15:49
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 15:27
Guest wrote:

thanks good interview
DA I've always wondered why BVB didn't have their women's team and I totally missed an information that they actually created it just a season ago. I found the interview with some woman who spoke that it was actually fans who wanted to have women's team and that if everything goes well for them, they should advance to Bundesliga in 2027. So I think that's a good information. Wish they've done it sooner though.
2027??!! GURL we could be dead :nervous: :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 15:45
Guest wrote:
:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Both barca and chelsea fans pissing thier pants on twt rn. Healthy Ada really scares rival teams.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
If you really are a kind human please get a yellow. That would be a lovely gesture. :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She saved Arsenal's arse 5 minutes before with a cracking clearance and then suddenly forgot she had arms! Lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 15:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
If you really are a kind human please get a yellow. That would be a lovely gesture. :hug:
If she doesn’t get yanked out of the game you know that yellow is coming

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Spurs should send Chelsea a gift basket if they stay up for selling them England

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 15:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Nobody talked about Chelsea here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 15:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
🤞 🦁 da