WNBA player, Courtney Williams, gets into brawl to defend gf's honor?

Reactions:

WNBA player, Courtney Williams, gets into brawl to defend gf's honor?

Post by Guest »

WNBA basketball star apologizes for posting video of herself brawling with other women at Atlanta food truck 'after comment about her girlfriend' | 5 Oct 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... truck.html

• Courtney Williams, 27, was caught on video throwing punches in a fight
  • The fight, which is believed to have happened in May, was reposted in a now-deleted YouTube video over the weekend
  • Williams tweeted an apology and asked for 'grace as I'm growing' from her fans
  • Current teammate Crystal Bradford, 27, and former teammate Kalani Brown, 24, could also be seen fighting in the video
  • A source said the brawl was sparked after someone allegedly made a comment made about Williams' girlfriend - YouTuber Glamazontay
  • The WNBA and the Atlanta Dream team are investigating the fight and the team has allegedly already handled the situation behind closed doors
Just two weeks after the end of a disappointing season for the Atlanta Dream, two of its players were involved in a large scuffle.

A WNBA basketball player has apologized after posting a video of herself brawling with other women next to an Atlanta food truck.

Atlanta Dream guard Courtney Williams, 27, had reposted a YouTube video and joked about the brawl, which is believed to have happened in May - during the WNBA season.

The video shows Williams, teammate Crystal Bradford, and former teammate Kalani Brown throwing punches with other women near the Tenders and Bites food trunk in Atlanta, Georgia.

'I want to sincerely apologize for the video posted yesterday. I would never want to represent myself or the organization in a negative way,' she wrote.

'I'm learning everyday so I ask for grace as I'm growing. Again I apologize to all attached, and I will be better moving forward.'

It is unclear what exactly started the fight, but a source close to the franchise told Insider it may have started when someone made a comment about Williams' girlfriend, YouTuber Glamazontay.

Williams apologized on Twitter for posting the video

Williams, wearing a tie-dye pastel shirt, can be seen throwing several punches at multiple people.

The person shooting the video says: 'They're out here beating the s**t out of somebody over here in this corner, Jesus Christ.'

Bradford, 27, and Brown, 24, can also been seen throwing punches.

Several punches were thrown at a woman in a white tank top and another in a black t-shirt, among others.

Fans were torn over the basketball star's apology, with some saying she 'apologized for the video but not the actions,' and was an 'embarrassment to the WNBA community.'

There is a mixed reaction from fans, with some praising the player for growing from her actions, while others called her an 'embarrassment' and called her out on not apologizing for the fight but for the video

The fight took place outside of the Club 54 venue, next to the Tenders and Bites food trunk.

Their appearance outside of the club allegedly broke the team's COVID-19 protocols, according to Insider.

The source also reported to Insider that the team had taken care of the situation internally, but had not made it public yet.

Tenders and Bites food trunk has been approached for comment.

The Atlanta police department said they could not find a record of the incident.
Update:

The Atlanta Dream refuse to re-sign their lone WNBA All-Star after she and teammates were filmed brawling outside of a club | Oct 6, 2021

https://www.insider.com/atlanta-dream-r ... wl-2021-10

Reactions:

Re: WNBA player, Courtney Williams, gets into brawl to defend gf's honor?

Post by Guest »

Her punches where whack.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Unless you're in danger, don't do this. It's cheap, clownish and immature. And now shes unemployed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That tiny one getting beat up by some of those giants :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Oct 2021, 21:47
That tiny one getting beat up by some of those giants :rofl:

Yeah, I don't know Miss Tiny was expecting in trying to dust up with some WNBA players, but she got heart though. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hope she loves being the unpaid assistant coach at Fucked Around And Found Out Community College, in You Dumb Ass, Georgia.

That fool got herself and a team mate fired. And you know the trophy girlfriend will find an employed athlete to boo up with, with a quickness.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Someone screenshot the video and tell me who's who

"Atlanta Dream guard Courtney Williams, 27, had reposted a YouTube video and joked about the brawl" now that's dumb :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Couple of things, she's 27. She still got to grow to know not to be fighting. Also am I to understand that SHE posted it? :nervous: Stupid people make me itch.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Oct 2021, 22:57
Someone screenshot the video and tell me who's who

"Atlanta Dream guard Courtney Williams, 27, had reposted a YouTube video and joked about the brawl" now that's dumb :fool:
Courtney is in the blonde haired one on the left that's wearing a multicolored shirt and shorts. Crystal is the tall broad on the right.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Oct 2021, 22:42
Hope she loves being the unpaid assistant coach at Fucked Around And Found Out Community College, in You Dumb Ass, Georgia.

That fool got herself and a team mate fired. And you know the trophy girlfriend will find an employed athlete to boo up with, with a quickness.
And she's the one bringing attention to the video? Literally asking to be fired. Clown.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Oct 2021, 23:02
Couple of things, she's 27. She still got to grow to know not to be fighting. Also am I to understand that SHE posted it? :nervous: Stupid people make me itch.
lmao nah 27 is already old af to know when to just laugh at some banter or spit back with better insult.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Oct 2021, 23:12
Guest wrote:
lmao nah 27 is already old af to know when to just laugh at some banter or spit back with better insult.
Yeah, I was going to say. You should have enough sense at 21 about the potential fallout of tarnishing the image of yourself, your team and league, let alone 27.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Oct 2021, 22:42

For sure.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I was just in awe of how big some of these bitches were, both horizontally and vertically.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 is way too old for this. At 12, she should have had a solid grasp of how dumb and classless this is. It's embarassing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reminds me of this article posted in the OG Zeta-LChat:

Female football stars brawl after Pride as player flirts with rival’s girlfriend | 30 March 2017

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... awled.html

Top female footballers were caught up in a brawl in the street after one flirted with another's girlfriend during a Gay Pride drinking session, a court heard.

EX-Millwall Lionesses player Frankie Strugnell was apparently making advances on Leah Jones who still plays for Millwall in the Montagu Pyke pub, central London.

Arsenal player Jemma Rose, 25, Miss Jones' girlfriend, then allegedly became angry and a fight broke out, which then spilled out into the street, Southwark Crown Court heard.

Coach Anna Raines was then punched hard in the face, splitting her eyebrow. She needed five stitches.

Jackie Wilson, a friend of the group who is not a footballer, was accused of throwing the first punch but denied the offence.

She claimed that a punch was thrown over her right shoulder, but admitted to being angry, telling the court: 'I shouted at Frankie, "You’re a f****** idiot",' reports The Sun.

She also told Strugnell: 'I knew it would be your fault if we got thrown out tonight,' the court heard.

Millwall Lionesses captain Ashlee Hinks spoke in defence of Wilson, telling the court: 'I didn’t see any pushing.'

A jury cleared Wilson of actual bodily harm.

It is believed that Rose and Jones have split since the incident, according to a spokesman for Arsenal, who are currently third in the Women's Premier League.

Rose was named the FA Women's Young Player of the Year in 2011 and made her debut for Arsenal as a professional in November 2015.

She started her career at Plymouth Argyle, the city where she is from, and also played for Birmingham City Ladies on her way to the top flight.

Left back Strugnell, who is said to have been flirting with Jones, no longer plays on the team, according to Millwall, which is in the league below Arsenal.

Midfielder Jones, 28, joined the club from Fulham in 2008, and is also no longer listed on the club's website as a player.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Courtney will be fine. She can play in Europe and make more money

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2021, 00:05
Guest wrote:
27 is way too old for this. At 12, she should have had a solid grasp of how dumb and classless this is. It's embarassing.
Ballers are not known for class, maturity, not being cheap or clownish btw

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Oct 2021, 23:26
I was just in awe of how big some of these bitches were, both horizontally and vertically.
x2 :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
No, ridiculous. I'm 27 and there's not a chance in hell I'd behave like that.

Cassi
Reactions:

Post by Cassi »

27 is not that old for these things nulls brawlif you ask me.

Lewandowski
Reactions:

Post by Lewandowski »

Guest wrote:
06 Oct 2021, 21:05
WNBA basketball star apologizes for posting video of herself brawling with other women at Atlanta food truck 'after comment about her girlfriend' | 5 Oct 2021

• The fight, which is believed to have happened in May, was reposted in a now-deleted YouTube video over the weekend
  • Williams tweeted an apology and asked for 'grace as I'm growing' from her fans
  • Current teammate Crystal Bradford, 27, and former teammate Kalani Brown, 24, could also be seen fighting in the video
  • A source said the brawl was sparked after someone allegedly made a comment made about Williams' girlfriend - YouTuber Glamazontay
  • The WNBA and the Atlanta Dream team are investigating the fight and the team has allegedly already handled the situation behind closed doors
Just two weeks after the end of a disappointing season for the Atlanta Dream, two of its players were involved in a large scuffle.

A WNBA basketball player has apologized after posting a video of herself brawling with other women next to an Atlanta food truck.

Atlanta Dream guard Courtney Williams, 27, had reposted a YouTube video and joked about the brawl, which is believed to have happened in May - during the WNBA season.

The video shows Williams, teammate Crystal Bradford, and former teammate Kalani Brown throwing punches with other women near the Tenders and Bites food trunk in Atlanta, Georgia.

'I want to sincerely apologize for the video posted yesterday. I would never want to represent myself or the organization in a negative way,' she wrote.

'I'm learning everyday so I ask for grace as I'm growing. Again I apologize to all attached, and I will be better moving forward.'

It is unclear what exactly started the fight, but a source close to the franchise told Insider it may have started when someone made a comment about Williams' girlfriend, YouTuber Glamazontay.

Williams, wearing a tie-dye pastel shirt, can be seen throwing several punches at multiple people.

The person shooting the video says: 'They're out here beating the s**t out of somebody over here in this corner, Jesus Christ.'

Several punches were thrown at a woman in a white tank top and another in a black t-shirt, among others.

Fans were torn over the basketball star's apology, with some saying she 'apologized for the video but not the actions,' and was an 'embarrassment to the WNBA community.'

There is a mixed reaction from fans, with some praising the player for growing from her actions, while others called her an 'embarrassment' and called her out on not apologizing for the fight but for the video

The fight took place outside of the Club 54 venue, next to the Tenders and Bites food trunk.

Their appearance outside of the club allegedly broke the team's COVID-19 protocols, according to Insider.

The source also reported to Insider that the team had taken care of the situation internally, but had not made it public yet.

The Atlanta police department said they could not find a record of the incident.
Update:

The Atlanta Dream refuse to re-sign their lone WNBA All-Star after she and teammates were filmed brawling outside of a club | Oct 6, 2021

It was timely to apologize at the time. We should be more careful with women. A show of force would be wrong.

Adam Franklin
Reactions:

Post by Adam Franklin »

Guest wrote:
06 Oct 2021, 21:05

Update:

If the same thing was done to men, it wouldn't even be news.

Quinton Nightshade
Reactions:

Post by Quinton Nightshade »

They need to understand that nothing can be resolved with violence. Of course, we can't say much because we don't know the content.

Ambrosia
Reactions:

Post by Ambrosia »

It could be empty gossip. Ultimately, the cause is unknown.

Natalie Martinez
Reactions:

Post by Natalie Martinez »

Such things are not nice. I hate people who support violence.

Henry davidson
Reactions:

Post by Henry davidson »

I've always wondered about the truth of this. So it's real.