MMA + Other Combat Sports

Reactions:

MMA + Other Combat Sports

Post by Guest »

Why isn’t there a thread like this :lol:

Reactions:

Re: MMA + Other Combat Sports

Post by Guest »

Any ladies here who has a colored belt or has been to combat sports tournaments? :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I used to do taekwondo. Took a class when I was 14 and then another when I was 18. After seeing a guy on a wheelchair at a taekwondo event I thought yep that could happen. Now, I just would like to take up basic Kickboxing, Jiu Jitsu, and wrestling because I’m a UFC fan.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m not a fan of the Shrek-looking Amanda Nunes. Although kudos to her as she makes the les community proud.

My fave fighter is unfortunately held hostage by her fug male fiancé who’s several years her senior :dramaqueen:

She’s so talented for that old orc.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Sep 2021, 12:56
I’m not a fan of the Shrek-looking Amanda Nunes. Although kudos to her as she makes the les community proud.

My fave fighter is unfortunately held hostage by her fug male fiancé who’s several years her senior :dramaqueen:

She’s so talented for that old orc.
I think Amanda's quite tasty, actually.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I was into Muay Thai 4 years ago. Not those gym activity kind but the raw kind with Thai instructors. Each session lasted for an hour and had me wagging my tongue like a dog after end of class. They burn around 800-1000calories and you feel like dying after that.

I stopped due to work and don’t think my body can take it now as it’s such an intense sport after all my back pain. I’m like an oldie but I’m 35. Haha. But a woman who does Muay Thai is always attractive to me.

Mysinsiging
Reactions:

Post by Mysinsiging »

Guest wrote:
25 Sep 2021, 12:38
geometry dash subzero
Why isn’t there a thread like this :lol:
I can not see your picture. Why? Anyone have the same problem?