Chelsea women’s team

Reactions:

Chelsea women’s team

Post by Guest »

Chelsea fans, what’s the tea on the team?!
Who are you favourites? Who don’t you like?

Reactions:

Re: Chelsea women’s team

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Sep 2021, 21:47
Favourites : Eriksson, Harder, Guro, Erin and Kerr

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Which players on the team are gay?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Feb 2022, 09:15
Guest wrote:
Which players on the team are gay?
Have you met any of the players? Any faves?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’ve met Magda, Guro, Pernille, Ingle and Kerr.
All super friendly and nice :)
Guro is even cuter up close :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is gurro gay or bi? I vaguely remember people talking about a bf but not sure if she is with anyone rn.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2023, 18:18
I’ve met Magda, Guro, Pernille, Ingle and Kerr.
All super friendly and nice :)
Guro is even cuter up close :wub:
where?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2023, 18:20
Is gurro gay or bi? I vaguely remember people talking about a bf but not sure if she is with anyone rn.
I believe she is gay, came out in an interview with an Norwegian newspaper company after the shootings recently. That guy is just a friend, there were a few of her friends with him that game.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2023, 18:36
Guest wrote:
I believe she is gay, came out in an interview with an Norwegian newspaper company after the shootings recently. That guy is just a friend, there were a few of her friends with him that game.
Thanks. Any idea who is she dating now or single? :P She is rlly qt.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2023, 18:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She is very cute! She also seems like a nice person, very happy and likeable (only based on what I’ve seen in interviews etc, I have also met her twice, both times she was so lovely) I think she is single, could be wrong though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guro Reiten, what a babe she is!
I like her more every time I see her play.
Chelsea’s unsung hero for sure

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Fleming tea?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Apr 2023, 13:31
Fleming tea?
She has to be gay, right?!
There are rumours about her and Charles, I don’t think she’s gay personally though. Having said that my gaydar is sh*t

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Fleming tea?
At least bi. Dated OL Reign player Olivia Athens for a couple years when they were both at UCLA.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Chelsea are playing so badly today :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Apr 2023, 15:06
Guest wrote:
Fleming tea?
There are rumours about her and Charles, I don’t think she’s gay personally though. Having said that my gaydar is sh*t
But people said Charles already dating other player? I don't remember what club

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2023, 18:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
From what I heard she has been seen on tinder a few times but dont know how recently.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2023, 04:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Fleming tea?
Charles and Fleming aren’t together but both are rumored to be gay. Charles seems to be with Amy Rodgers who plays for London City Lionesses. They were at Liverpool together since they were young. And Jessie apparently had a gf in college.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

News about Erin? Is she seeing someone?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 May 2023, 12:47
News about Erin? Is she seeing someone?
Isn't she with a Barca player?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Emma hayes worst coach in the wsl :bertha:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2023, 18:34
Emma hayes worst coach in the wsl :bertha:
Agree to disagree if anything she’s taking very good “care” on some of the players, above and beyond :shehumper: :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 May 2023, 02:10
Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2023, 04:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Fleming tea?
Charles and Fleming aren’t together but both are rumored to be gay. Charles seems to be with Amy Rodgers who plays for London City Lionesses. They were at Liverpool together since they were young. And Jessie apparently had a gf in college.
Bumping because I want to know if anyone has evidence toward Jessie having a GF in college :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Any news about or sightings of Aniek Nouwen since the World Cup?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Aug 2023, 21:37
No sighting so far but Chelsea seems to give their players quite a long break after going out of the World Cup. The Canadians and Germans only started training with the team this week so maybe Aniek will be back at Cobham next week. Or she will go straight to her next loan club, wherever that will be.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Aug 2023, 12:20
Guest wrote:
23 Aug 2023, 21:37
No sighting so far but Chelsea seems to give their players quite a long break after going out of the World Cup. The Canadians and Germans only started training with the team this week so maybe Aniek will be back at Cobham next week. Or she will go straight to her next loan club, wherever that will be.
Thank you! If she is not in their plans in a meaningful way, then I hope they workout a permanent transfer for Aniek near-term, instead of mid-season, so she gets regular playing time. It is sad to me when you think of how well she played two seasons ago when they needed her. I just do not see her getting a lot of playing time with all of re-signings and new arrivals.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So is there any hope we will see more of Musovic?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2023, 21:46
So is there any hope we will see more of Musovic?
I think this is AKB's last year really. Which is sad because goalies should be able to play much longer. Let's see. Only problem is Emma has signed a better player than Musovic in Hampton.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So Hampton before Musovic? Musovic must be hot now

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nouwen posted an IA story on the weekend in London, so I’m expecting her back at training this weekend, unless she is transferred again.

The goalkeeper situation is slightly amusing when you think that AKB was second choice for Germany, Hampton second choice for England, and Musovic first choice for Sweden (when in the past she was second choice), but AKB will obviously be first choice again.

AKB or Hampton will probably be their keeper for this weekend’s pre-season game, since I don’t think the players who featured in the last two games of the WC would be risked yet (and there’s no way Sam will play with her calves not fully healed yet).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Back in training. Can‘t see her playing much this season, so maybe a move/another loan might be better for her?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2023, 07:33
Nouwen posted an IA story on the weekend in London, so I’m expecting her back at training this weekend, unless she is transferred again.

The goalkeeper situation is slightly amusing when you think that AKB was second choice for Germany, Hampton second choice for England, and Musovic first choice for Sweden (when in the past she was second choice), but AKB will obviously be first choice again.

AKB or Hampton will probably be their keeper for this weekend’s pre-season game, since I don’t think the players who featured in the last two games of the WC would be risked yet (and there’s no way Sam will play with her calves not fully healed yet).
Knowing Hayes honestly we don’t know who will end up being #1 for the big games , for the big games gives u indication who she thinks is the best

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Any tea regarding Guro & Erin? Deffo pals but they would make a great couple! :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2023, 14:19

Back in training. Can‘t see her playing much this season, so maybe a move/another loan might be better for her?
I agree. I hope any move is early in the season, but wherever she goes, that will be my #1 team to watch.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Sep 2023, 00:53
Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2023, 14:19

I agree. I hope any move is early in the season, but wherever she goes, that will be my #1 team to watch.
Any updates on a possible loan/transfer for Aniek?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Niamh and Jessie are roommates now? :dance2:
Who did they live with beforehand?

(I know they are not dating and Niamh has a long term gf but they are just the cutest duo)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That‘s a cute video :heart:

Is the Nouwen fan still in this thread? It's nice to see her being appreciated by her teammates since she has played exactly 0 minutes so far this season. :(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I like everyone on the team , what's not to like ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Nov 2023, 13:14
Guest wrote:
Cunty ones don't like ingle cause she slows them down. Musovic too cause she is not reliable. Many aren't fans of Fleming either and fine with selling her. Same with Cankovic. In general they hate anyone who doesnt score a hatty every match and win them matches. They look past Bright sloppy defnese work for some reason tho.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Nov 2023, 13:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cunty ones don't like ingle cause she slows them down. Musovic too cause she is not reliable. Many aren't fans of Fleming either and fine with selling her. Same with Cankovic. In general they hate anyone who doesnt score a hatty every match and win them matches. They look past Bright sloppy defnese work for some reason tho.
All I want for Fleming is to move, really. Apparently Barcelona had offers for her coming out of college, however they wouldn’t need her now. But it shows her standard. Would like to see her play more minutes at another WSL club

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Nov 2023, 23:21
Guest wrote:
11 Nov 2023, 13:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
All I want for Fleming is to move, really. Apparently Barcelona had offers for her coming out of college, however they wouldn’t need her now. But it shows her standard. Would like to see her play more minutes at another WSL club
Same. Although she started in the last two games and had a great game yesterday, I hope she can carry that through the season. But once Guro and Leupolz are fully back, she will probably be on the bench again <_<
Tbh, I never understood why she signed an extension with Chelsea, she should be playing consistent minutes at this point in her career.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ANIEK ACTUALLY GOT SOME PLAYING TIME!!

:dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Sep 2023, 11:38

Niamh and Jessie are roommates now? :dance2:
Who did they live with beforehand?

(I know they are not dating and Niamh has a long term gf but they are just the cutest duo)
Will niamh and jeesie become the next Mccabe & Foord? :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Nov 2023, 22:37
That‘s a cute video :heart:

Is the Nouwen fan still in this thread? It's nice to see her being appreciated by her teammates since she has played exactly 0 minutes so far this season. :(
Would a Kitchenaid mixer be a good wedding gift for Ash and her boo over there or nah? :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If anyone sees any updates on Aniek Nouwen’s surgery or recovery, please share. I am heartbroken…….

:'(

Thank you in advance.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wish there was a way to mute Anieks name in lchat for me. I am tired of clicking on threads and seeing her one sole stan (probably her mom) asking about her while no one cares or knows anything about her. Why did lchat have to be stuck with stans of no1curr flops

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Dec 2023, 23:37
I wish there was a way to mute Anieks name in lchat for me. I am tired of clicking on threads and seeing her one sole stan (probably her mom) asking about her while no one cares or knows anything about her. Why did lchat have to be stuck with stans of no1curr flops
My apologies, but who put you in charge??? Is she not a Chelsea player?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Dec 2023, 23:16
If anyone sees any updates on Aniek Nouwen’s surgery or recovery, please share. I am heartbroken…….

:'(

Thank you in advance.
Any updates?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Dec 2023, 23:37
what makes you hate her? :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Poor girl got an ACL no need to abuse her.